Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Attention Banix Auto - Autos (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Attention Banix Auto (15308 Views)

Price Slash ! Price Slash !! Price Slash !!! @ Banix Autos 08035376690 / Very Sharp 2005 Toyota Sienna[tokunbo,full Option] @ Cheap Price Banix 017383301 / Sold!Sold! Reg 05 Toyota Camry[big Daddy] @ Cheap Price 1.470m Banix 08035376690 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attention Banix Auto by Carshopper(m): 2:35pm On Oct 04, 2010
@onwan

I dey on ma knee dey beg ooo- pls ooo biko ooo-abeg ooo. Dem go settle amicably.
Re: Attention Banix Auto by Onwan: 2:42pm On Oct 04, 2010
I'm not a dealer, I'm a buyer but this is simply blackmail, it's an open case of blackmail, and I know it won't work and he will not get away with it. Both him and that his invisible friend.

I have had experiences on nairaland from things I bought too.
Re: Attention Banix Auto by ayusman16(m): 3:14pm On Oct 04, 2010
@onwan, i wanted 2 kip quiet until my friend meet banix on wed but guess u av a way of stirring up trouble. why didnt banix deny d transaction? why is he now all of a sudden want 2 meet d buyer on wed? i'll advice u not 2 start up something you can't handle dude. pls i beg u. tx
Re: Attention Banix Auto by Onwan: 3:27pm On Oct 04, 2010
If there is a transaction you did not witness or cannot answer simple but very basic questions on, then don't be all into it or stick to one side of it - especially your "friend's" side of the story.

Banix has his reasons for wanting to meet the person to what what it is all about, but you need to be considerate and know better than posting here that you spent 300k on accessories for a Honda, we are not fools here and the questions are still simple (as asked by a DPO providing patrol teams for where I live)

1. Did your friend go there with a mechanic?
2. Did the mechanic and your friend okay the transaction before payment?
3. Did Banix deliver the car to your friend or did your friend drive the vehicle home by himself or his own party?

These same questions has been asked since the beginning and no answers. Don't even go to that stirring up trouble thing, it's better left alone - just answer the simple questions.
Re: Attention Banix Auto by ayusman16(m): 3:39pm On Oct 04, 2010
ok @onwan, i was wrong 2 want raise issue about d credibility of d deal. ar u happy now? and please i still advice and beg u not 2 start up something dat u won't be able 2 handle.
Re: Attention Banix Auto by Carshopper(m): 3:49pm On Oct 04, 2010
Pls pls no nid to start throwin muscle or weight ard hia. Pls gentlemen we already have reached an agreement or shld I say banix n buya r meetin on wednesday so that is settled. Pls gentlemen pls take words easy cus once they r said they r hard to take back. Pls ooooo
Re: Attention Banix Auto by Onwan: 3:55pm On Oct 04, 2010
Carshopper:

Pls pls no nid to start throwin muscle or weight ard hia. Pls gentlemen we already have reached an agreement or shld I say banix n buya r meetin on wednesday so that is settled. Pls gentlemen pls take words easy cus once they r said they r hard to take back. Pls ooooo

I understand but still advise we get authorities involved so as to find the real issues behind this accusations and put an end to buyers thinking they can mess up a name or blackmail a dealer into getting a refund. It's important.
Re: Attention Banix Auto by annisboy1(m): 3:59pm On Oct 04, 2010
Which car are will talking about self?    END OF DISCUSSION, WILL CONTINUE IF THE BUYER BUY, DISCUSSION CONTINUE
Re: Attention Banix Auto by Carshopper(m): 4:01pm On Oct 04, 2010
@onwan

No nid for that. Banix n buyer will sort tins out-that I believe.

@annisboy

Akeem hw far. Yes na Eod- u know anyting abt it?
Re: Attention Banix Auto by annisboy1(m): 4:04pm On Oct 04, 2010
END OF DISCUSSION, PLEASE, NO NOISE MAKING
Re: Attention Banix Auto by abhosts(m): 4:42pm On Oct 04, 2010
What is it with Nigerians and tokunbo? The buyer could have just added about 200k and got himself a brand new Kia picanto or Hyundai I10. These are cars you can use for 3 years without doing anything except periodic servicing.
Re: Attention Banix Auto by ayusman16(m): 4:50pm On Oct 04, 2010
abhosts:

What is it with Nigerians and tokunbo? The buyer could have just added about 200k and got himself a brand new Kia picanto or Hyundai I10. These are cars you can use for 3 years without doing anything except periodic servicing.

bros. those kinda of cars are plastic. Got one a year ago for my kid sister now it is parked in my garage due to a knock from the back. Them talk say warranty no cover that aspect and the bill they are giving me to fix it can buy a good 94 camry.
Re: Attention Banix Auto by Onwan: 5:07pm On Oct 04, 2010
There are lots of advantages in buying a good history Nigerian used (especially thise bought brand new or imported by last owner) over a no history tokumbo - except it is certified ok by a competent mechanic.
Re: Attention Banix Auto by ayusman16(m): 5:18pm On Oct 04, 2010
I have so far used two Tokunboh cars and never had issues with them except changing the engine seat recently for my honda. Sold my camry about a year ago and the buyer still keeps in touch with me, maybe because he got value for what he bought. I relish such moments.
The two new cars i have used so far were given to me by my dad and at work (being official vehicle). You can't beat new cars especially when it is Honda, benz or Camry.
Re: Attention Banix Auto by Onwan: 6:35pm On Oct 04, 2010
Personally, I have had very good experiences with registered vehicles on nairaland, it all depends on how patient one will be to have them brought to grade with strict supervision and knowledge of the vehicle itself.
Re: Attention Banix Auto by ocee87: 7:01pm On Oct 04, 2010
annisboy1:

Which car are will talking about self?    END OF DISCUSSION, WILL CONTINUE IF THE BUYER BUY, DISCUSSION CONTINUE

grin grin grin grin

VERY FUNNY tongue
Re: Attention Banix Auto by Busybody2(f): 10:44pm On Oct 04, 2010
Here onwan goes again labelling the aggrieved party a liar, a blackmailer and a fraudstar and other uncalled for names, jeez, this dude is very bad for this autosection, and if we talk now dem go say na chief, as if we wey be princess fit cash am for World Bank or use it to procure credit from IMF angry angry angry

Why can't he connect the frigging dot, according to Ayusman, [size=18pt]this car frigging broke down from day two before any mechanic was called, and Banix was notified, so how could all the fault of this same car be placed on the mechanic that was not in the picture from the get go, jeebus[/size] one minute he is claiming people should stay away from Naija used cars, the next he is saying naija used cars are reliable, na wa oh lipsrsealed cool cool
Re: Attention Banix Auto by fearnot1(m): 12:17am On Oct 05, 2010
Hi.
With due respect we don't want this kind issue to be discussed here after 50years anniversary
of great nation,Nigeria.You can solve it amicably,at least there was a cordial relationship between
you ,and before you paid for the car. In nairaland we sell trust ,integrity,and truth.

I understand your plight ,i am apologizing on his behalf for all the wrong done according to your
statement.let us move forward and make nairaland great.

Man will fall 7times and 7times will he rise again.If one door closed another one will be
opened.What about if the car have killed you/accident(God forbid) can you come up to
complain?NO,

Kindly,forget and forgive.if there is any way i can be of help call on me .

Jesus is Lord

FEAR NOT.
Re: Attention Banix Auto by netotse(m): 12:33am On Oct 05, 2010
Busy_body:

Here onwan goes again labelling the aggrieved party a liar, a blackmailer and a fraudstar and other uncalled for names, jeez, this dude is very bad for this autosection, and if we talk now dem go say na chief, as if we wey be princess fit cash am for World Bank or use it to procure credit from IMF angry angry angry

Why can't he connect the frigging dot, according to Ayusman, [size=18pt]this car frigging broke down from day two before any mechanic was called, and Banix was notified, so how could all the fault of this same car be placed on the mechanic that was not in the picture from the get go, jeebus[/size] one minute he is claiming people should stay away from Naija used cars, the next he is saying naija used cars are reliable, na wa oh lipsrsealed cool cool

that's where you're wrong, the car was inspected by the buyers mechanic(which banix claims was the same one used by the referrer the first time). so the buyers mechanic certified the car as fit for purchase before the buyer parted with his money. hell, we're even told it was test driven. why aren't you mentioning the lie about the 300grand on repairs now? i dont fully understand/know the mago mago that is going on but ayusman isn't being square on this matter, how will you come and accuse someone online without fully understanding the facts?

banix came online and told us his side of the story and has ayusman addressed him directly? no. instead he's telling us that after they see on wednesday(more than 24hrs from now) he didn't mention anything about banix's claim of having spoken to the two people that bought EODs from him.

it's all well and good to make claims, but when you cant back them up, then you're opening yourself up for whatever comes to you. . .300grand is a lot of money in nigeria, you dont bandy amounts like that up and down the place without proof.
Re: Attention Banix Auto by Busybody2(f): 1:57am On Oct 05, 2010
netotse:

that's where you're wrong, the car was inspected by the buyers mechanic(which banix claims was the same one used by the referrer the first time). so the buyers mechanic certified the car as fit for purchase before the buyer parted with his money. hell, we're even told it was test driven.

Glad you remember this, now THINK IF YOU CAN AND STOP ACTING LIKE A KLUTZ, REMEMBER the car fell apart at the seams the second day AND the main slant from the likes of Onwan and co, was THAT THE CAR IS FAULTY BECAUSE THE EVIL MECHANIC RIPPED THE BUYER OFF, NOW DID THE MECHANIC STEAL THE PARTs THE FIRST DAY RIGHT UNDER BANIX'S NOSE, OR HOW ARE CARS TEST-DRIVEN IN NAIJA undecided DO CAR DEALERS JUST HAND OVER THE KEYS OF WHATEVER CAR YOU WANT TO TESTDRIVE AS A POTENTIAL BUYERS WITHOUT TAGGING ALONG, GIVING BUYERS OPPORTUNITY TO DRIVE THE CAR AWAY FOREVER undecided

netotse:

why aren't you mentioning the lie about the 300grand on repairs now? i dont fully understand/know the mago mago that is going on but ayusman isn't being square on this matter, how will you come and accuse someone online without fully understanding the facts?

Banix mentioned N80k, Ayusman mentioned N300k, why have you hastily concluded that Ayusman is the liar, have you been privy to what has been going on behind the scene, I THOUGHT YOUR FIRST POST ON HERE CLAIMED YOU WERE NOT BIASED, SO WHY ACCUSE AYUSMAN OF SOMETHING YOU DON'T YET KNOW. COMMONSENSE SHOULDA DICTATED YOU WAITED BEFORE TAKING SIDES, IF YOU HAD TO TAKE SIDES THAT IS undecided

netotse:

banix came online and told us his side of the story and has ayusman addressed him directly? no. instead he's telling us that after they see on wednesday(more than 24hrs from now) he didn't mention anything about banix's claim of having spoken to the two people that bought EODs from him.

Ayusman spoke first by opening this thread, Banix took his time in responding, after which Ayusman said something along the lines of Banix, why are you here haranguing on NL and at the same time offline with my friend practising damage limitation if you are innocent as you are portraying yourself to be, DID BANIX RESPOND TO THIS undecided DID BANIX ALSO RESPOND TO THE "COME AND BUY ANOTHER CAR FROM ME, AND I WILL HELP YOU SELL THAT ONE . . ." AYUSMAN CLAIMED HE TOLD THEM undecided SO WHY HARASS AYUSMAN TO ADDRESS EVERY ISSUE AND NON-ISSUE RAISED BY      

netotse:
it's all well and good to make claims, but when you cant back them up, then you're opening yourself up for whatever comes to you. . .300grand is a lot of money in nigeria, you dont bandy amounts like that up and down the place without proof.

And why is it hard to put yourself in Ayusman's shoes undecided Who do you think the friend would have been bombarding with gazillions of call? You don't need to be a rocket Scientist to decipher whom between the Dealer or the friend that recommended the Dealer. Hyphothetically speaking, is it unheard of for such friend to involve the Police to pick Ayusman up for aiding and abetting Banix to knowingly sell him a lemon, knowing the arrest of Ayusman would snuff out Banix from whatever hole he is hiding in  undecided   

LIKE I SAID EARLIER, SOME MANY PEOPLE IN THIS SECTION ARE SO BORED IN THIS SECTION OF THE MILLION AND ONE CARS FOR SALE, NON CAR SALE THREAD LIKE THIS ARE A GODSENT, AND AT LEAST 2 PEOPLE WOULD HAVE NOTIFIED BANIX OF THE THREAD WITHIN MINUTES, YET HE CHOSE TO STAY AWAY UNTIL THINGS STARTED TO ESCALATE AND GET OUT OF HANDS undecided DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY TIMES WE HAVE HAD TO CALL DEALERS TO TELL THEM TO BRACE THEMSELVES AND ARM THEMSELVES WITH EVIDENCE BECAUSE SOMEONE IS ABOUT TO DO AN EXPOSE ON THEM, COS OF ISSUES LIKE MILEAGE DISCREPANCY, UNPROFESSIONAL SERVICE, VIN PALAVER, ETC undecided

THE AUTOSECTION USED TO PRACTISE ZERO TOLERANCE WHEN THE LIKES OF ZIONTRAIN, IGWE, COSJO WERE HERE, BUT NOW IT IS BEING STEERED INTO A HAVEN OF THIEVES AND ROGUES AND ROBBERS, WITH ALL SORTS OF UNDESIRABLE ELEMENTS BEING ALLOWED.

Do you know that some people just recently lost over N2 million naira on a car thinking the Dealer was legit undecided In the end what happened, this same people started cursing the Customers for being a fool and trying to bring down the Dealer, saying it is a buyer beware market, and despite the culprit's picture, home address, etc pasted on NL, WHEN HE IS NOT COMING TO THE AUTOSECTION TO SAY HE WANTS TO BUY A N6.2M RANGE, he will be in the property section advertising N500m properties for sale in Victoria Island, BECAUSE HE WAS ALLOWED TO GET AWAY WITH HIS CRIME. How soon before the likes of PTCONSULT rear up their ugly heads again and now claim to be Dealers in Naija used cars, knowing that the perfect excuse that "all Nigerian mechanics are evil and so would get the blame" is enough to cover their back, even if they start selling junk cars to Nairalanders undecided
Re: Attention Banix Auto by netotse(m): 10:08pm On Oct 05, 2010
thankfully tomorrow is wednesday sha. . .

ayusman started the post without knowing the details. . .people tackled him on the 300k and he was unable to answer, that's the thrust of the issue for me. . .if you're not sure dont make the accusation. imagine someone telling you she bought a basket of tomatoes for more than twice the original price, what would you think? either she's lying or she was cheated. you cant come to a car forum and talk to the ppl there as if they know nothing about cars.

banix said he called the people that bought the EODs from him(before coming to post on NL) and neither of them knew anything about the thread, doesn't that seem fishy?

ayusman has a right to complain if his friend was wronged, i dont disagree with that. . .it's how he went about it, you cant come online and make half-assed claims if you're not sure. . .why did he not defend his 300k claims? if he had complained and stated 80k the complaint would still have been valid, you dont try to ruin someone's reputation simply because you have a complaint.

of which i went back to his posts, he(ayusman) didn't address the 300k issue after the first post, and he certainly didn't address banix directly, the clearest picture we get of things is when carhopper posted his thoughts after speaking with ayusman.
Re: Attention Banix Auto by Busybody2(f): 2:24am On Oct 06, 2010
netotse:

thankfully tomorrow is wednesday sha. . .

ayusman started the post without knowing the details. . .people tackled him on the 300k and he was unable to answer, that's the thrust of the issue for me. . .if you're not sure dont make the accusation. imagine someone telling you she bought a basket of tomatoes for more than twice the original price, what would you think? either she's lying or she was cheated. you cant come to a car forum and talk to the ppl there as if they know nothing about cars.

banix said he called the people that bought the EODs from him(before coming to post on NL) and neither of them knew anything about the thread, doesn't that seem fishy?

ayusman has a right to complain if his friend was wronged, i dont disagree with that. . .it's how he went about it, you cant come online and make half-assed claims if you're not sure. . .why did he not defend his 300k claims? if he had complained and stated 80k the complaint would still have been valid, you dont try to ruin someone's reputation simply because you have a complaint.

of which i went back to his posts, he(ayusman) didn't address the 300k issue after the first post, and he certainly didn't address banix directly, the clearest picture we get of things is when carhopper posted his thoughts after speaking with ayusman.

Go and read Ayusman's posts again, he did not come to post "Beware of Banix the rouge dealer", but rather "Banix come and explain your side of the story" because he had been privy to what has been happening since day 2. If banix had responded earlier, the thread would not have gone past one page.

Regarding the N300,000 issue, the obnoxious and sanctimonuos and equally rude people asking this, were on one hand saying the mechanic was to blame, and were on the other hand playing the devil's advocate, abusing Ayusman and his friend and saying they should apologise to Banix and Banix should not come out to defend himself undecided DID HE OPEN THE THREAD FOR THEM OR HOW DO YOU JUSTIFY HE RESPONDS TO PEOPLE WHO HAD ALREADY MADE THEIR MIND UP ABOUT HIM undecided And like i asked earlier, DID THE MECHANIC STEAL THE PARTS FROM RIGHT UNDER BANIX'S NOSE FOR THE CAR TO BREAK DOWN ON THE SECOND DAYundecided

Ayusman did respond to Banix, pray tell since when did it become a prerequisite to directly quote when replying And why didn't Banix address the allegation that the car broke down on the second day as well as the come and buy another car from me angle of the story undecided

AS PER YOUR LAST PARAGRAPH, SPEAK FOR YOURSELF PLEASE, EVERYTHING CARSHOPPER RELAYED TO YOU GUYS, AYUSMAN ALREADY TALKED ABOUT ON THIS THREAD ALREADY undecided
Re: Attention Banix Auto by ayusman16(m): 8:24am On Oct 06, 2010
Even Banix did not come out and claim the car he sold was in good condition or not? Atleast, when my friend takes the car to meet him later today. His Mechanic will confirm all the parts that were changed. Like i said earlier on. My friend is upset because he bought the car from a well established/recommended dealer like Banix and not just an ordinary seller. People saying my friend took a mechanic to inspect the car in the first place does not even stop Banix (since he has a name to protect) from disclosing the likely problem with the car. I believe he would av inspected the car himself before committing himself to sell for the perceived owner? But how does he explain the 95% performance he mentioned while advertising the car? Some say it is seller's gimmicks? Pardon me to think otherwise.
Re: Attention Banix Auto by ikeyman00(m): 8:19pm On Oct 07, 2010
bump biko oooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Attention Banix Auto by Fogman(m): 8:37pm On Oct 07, 2010
@ Ayusman, what was the outcome of the meeting with Banix yesterday?
Re: Attention Banix Auto by ayusman16(m): 8:49pm On Oct 07, 2010
Sorry guys. The ride is still at the mechanic's place and Banix asked my friend to come with the car to his place.

I advised him to go see banix and probably see if they could go check the ride at the mechanic's place tomorrow since it is not far from his place.
Re: Attention Banix Auto by Fogman(m): 9:15pm On Oct 07, 2010
Ok, please remember to keep the house posted as issues unfold.
Re: Attention Banix Auto by ayusman16(m): 9:26pm On Oct 07, 2010
Will surely do that bro. Thanks for your concern.
Re: Attention Banix Auto by Fogman(m): 9:41pm On Oct 07, 2010
You are welcome. Cheers
Re: Attention Banix Auto by Onwan: 11:49pm On Oct 07, 2010
So the story now is that the car is sooooo bad, it can't even make it to Banix' place. I'm sure Banix is smart enough to do the right thing and not let this smearing and blackmail scheme go unchecked.

I openly ask Ayusman and his invisible friend to kindly say it here when they will go to Banix, so we can sort this. I am concerned because a buyer's carelessness with an incompetent and greedy mechanic is being taken out on a dealer - I'm ready to go all out on this.
Re: Attention Banix Auto by Nobody: 12:43am On Oct 08, 2010
^oga, why are you taking panadol for another man's head-ache?

Banix has clearly shown that he is not fazed by the smear on his reputation, business as usual,
i saw a thread today where Banix was advertising a 03/04 EOD with his trademark '99% performance' and someone was asking if it wasn't the car in question on this thread that he was trying to offload.
All Oga Banix would say was "This is another one"
hardly convincing if you ask me
Re: Attention Banix Auto by Onwan: 12:54am On Oct 08, 2010
People flood his place with cars for sale or trade, I've been there and I know that for sure. When I enquirer about the EOD, he told me he had sold like 4 in the past 2 months and confirmed he called the last buyer who was introduced by someone and that buyer told him he has no hands in any post on any forum about the Honda he bought from Banix.

But it will be unfair to let someone go unchecked over a transaction he was not part of or supervised. And if you know Banix and how he treats his customers, you would know this is insulting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Used 2001 Infiniti QX4 For Sale 1.5m (negotiable) / USED Benz CLS55 AMG..E200/E350..S550..ML63 AMG/ML350..GL450..C300/C350 / 9 inch HD Car Hanging Headrest DVD Player Entertainment System with game, etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.