Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Attention Banix Auto - Autos (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Attention Banix Auto (15307 Views)

Price Slash ! Price Slash !! Price Slash !!! @ Banix Autos 08035376690 / Very Sharp 2005 Toyota Sienna[tokunbo,full Option] @ Cheap Price Banix 017383301 / Sold!Sold! Reg 05 Toyota Camry[big Daddy] @ Cheap Price 1.470m Banix 08035376690 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attention Banix Auto by Busybody2(f): 2:01am On Oct 08, 2010
@ NETOTSE,

Lemme take you through a short walk through history here, see history repeating itself undecided Some of it makes for unpleasant reading, but all the same, enjoy cool

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-440645.0.html#msg5992753
According to Onwan, Police001 (aka violent) is posting trash to tarnish ptconsult's image.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-440645.0.html#msg5992919
According to Onwan, Police001 is an a.s.s.w.i.p.e and a misfit

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-440645.0.html#msg5993260
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-440645.32.html#msg6003546
Even after linking Onwan to evidence, he still claimed that Ptconsult is not a scammer, and that the OP Police001 is a phoney hater. Even when shown evidence that Ptconsult had refused to speak up for over 2 weeks, his response was let the victim supply his bank account and the number he'd been calling Ptconsult on. That people should hold back on going to the Police until the victims showed concrete proof.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-440645.64.html#msg6012837
And here is Onwan saying the victims need to apologise to PTconsult and calling the victims a fraud.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-440645.64.html#msg6013012
And here is Onwan asking why nobody had been to the Police? Wasn't it him who said people should wait earlier?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-440645.96.html#msg6014693
Post 106 on the thread, and Onwan says he doesn't blame PTconsult for not showing up, BECAUSE THE VICTIMS GAVE UP AFTER ONWAN KEPT ASKING THEM FOR EVIDENCES UPON EVIDENCES UPON EVIDENCES YET NEVER FOR ONCE ASKED PTCONSULT TO COME OUT AND DEFEND HIMSELF. SAD , REALLY SAD embarassed

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-440645.96.html#msg6020827
HERE WE have Onwan giving nauseating authoritative reasons for why he thinks PTconsult had delayed delivering one of the victim's car - and his reason was PTconsult don't like to update customers every step of the way like Inspired_men, Fhemmy and German007, AS USUAL PROVIDING EXCUSES AND ALIBIS FOR PTCONSULT THE FRAUDSTER'S SHORTCOMINGS. SAME WAY HE WAS DEFENDING AGARIAUTOS AKA PTCONSULT, SAME THING HE IS DOING HERE, WITH SUPPORT FROM THE LIKES OF SIENA AND CO undecided

And there is soooooooooo many other posts of Onwan along this same line, it makes one wonder that JuDGING on his stance on issues like this, is there a syndicate of fraudsters on Nairaland who are out to defraud buyers, i can't wrap my head around this, THE INMATES ARE RUNNING THE ASYLUM, HOPE THE AUTOSECTION WOULD NOT BE THE SWAN SONG OF NAIRALAND AS A WHOLE. its curtain call for me and Nairaland as i bow and take my leave, HMMN, HUMAN BEING AND THE DESTRUCTIVE, INHILISTIC AND MALOVELENT PATH WE LIKE TO TOW, NIGERIANS I HAIL THEE, GOD DEY, I REST MY CASE. cool cool cool
Re: Attention Banix Auto by martharus: 6:45am On Oct 08, 2010
@onwan
why should banix reputation be your HEADACHE Or are you the one that brought the lemon EOD to him for sale. grin
Re: Attention Banix Auto by ayusman16(m): 8:23am On Oct 08, 2010
Leave Onwan alone. i know his type. They come out bragging on d internet supporting nefarious acts like he will still be there when trouble starts Anyway d person we av issues with is banix. The ride is really in a bad shape. Anybody can call me on 08067160775 and i will direct u 2 go and check d state of d car and may God help onwan and banix if dis are mere fabrications.
Re: Attention Banix Auto by Onwan: 9:17am On Oct 08, 2010
@ayusman
Just mention when you will be going to Banix with your invisible friend so we can have it sorted out the proper way.

Basically, for some people in life, the best answer for them is silence regardless of what they say - because at the end of the day it's all blabbing.

I have no direct issues with Ayusman, I only wish his friend will come out and state the facts or mention when he is going to Banix. And the questions are still the same;

1. Did you go to Banix with your mechanic?
2. Did you or/and your mechanic test drive the car?
3. Did your mechanic okay the vehicle before the car was bought?
4. Did you drive the car to your place or did Banix deliver it to your place?

I know Banix, you I don't, so Its right yup answer this simple questions.

@Martharus
I don't drive Hondas, and I believe the car was made lemon by the mechanic who capitalized on the buyers exctitement of a new car and lack of knowledge.

I'm still saying exactly the same thing. I think the buyer is better of coming to nairaland.com to ask for references for good mechanics.
Re: Attention Banix Auto by ayusman16(m): 9:46am On Oct 08, 2010
@Onwan. i pity you 4 wanting 2 involve in dis issue but i can bet u wont be around when things starts 2 unfold. Let me be straight with you Onwan dnt thnk av got any case with you except u want me 2 frame u up and av u locked up? dat i wont do. d buyer will narate his own side of story and possibly allow u 2 investigate. maybe dat will change ur biased mind 4 once.
Re: Attention Banix Auto by netotse(m): 10:35am On Oct 08, 2010
@onwan and ayusman

i think both of y'all need to calm down, enough of the posturing. lets wait and see what comes out of banix's meeting with the dude today.

@ayusman
you yourself know you didn't start out particularly well on this thread, a lot of people have reason to be upset with you.

@onwan
you dey vex o, i think in the interest of equity it would be better if you waited until after the meeting between banix and his client to sort things out.
Re: Attention Banix Auto by Onwan: 11:27am On Oct 08, 2010
@Netotse
Well, I spoke with Ayusman16 and he confirmed My questions. It's a pity the buyer fell for a bad mechanic; it was the mechanic that gave them the list of 300k, it is the buyer's first car and he does not know anything about cars or how to handle those dubious mechanics (which is a marker for them)

He confirmed that upon alert, Banix called his friend (who at that time probably did not know about the thread) denied that he did not know anything about the thread.

The thing is that, these days, mechanics are more of part sellers and dealers (they condemn your car and pay you peanuts for it) than they are technicians. Banix did not provide the mechanic, the buyer brought one and the guy okayed the vehicle knowing he was going to make a kill from it.

Banix like most dealers don't own those vehicles (except the tokumbo ones) and for those Nigerian used, the real owners live or work around Alausa and he has to make arrangements for inspection, hence why he usually asks intending buyers to come with their mechanics but one thing he ensures is the DOCUMENTS AND OWNERSHIP TITLE OF THESE VEHICLES.

In my opinion, that's the dealers' job, the rest is up to the buyer.
Re: Attention Banix Auto by ayusman16(m): 12:16pm On Oct 08, 2010
@onwan. obviously u didnt hear me very well. i never said it ws d same mech dat went with d buyer 2 inspect d vehicle dat is currently working on it. d first mech who inspected d ride ws called wen it didnt start d next day of purchase. d same mech advised d car shld be towed 2 his workshop dat d engine cld av knocked. it is when i insisted dat anoda mech ws called who just fiddled with some wires dat it started right in d nose of d first mech. Later dat nyt. d car still broke down. anybody who know abt cars will knw it is nt worth d buy.
Re: Attention Banix Auto by ayusman16(m): 12:25pm On Oct 08, 2010
and also did nt mention about my friend being aware of dis thread or not. only mentioned dat he will respond at d appropriate time. in as much as i apprc ur beep in an effort 2 resolve dis issue. will also want u 2 take out time 2 see d car 4 urself with a view of knowing d problems.
Re: Attention Banix Auto by netotse(m): 12:29pm On Oct 08, 2010
@ayusman
you were really blessed with the gift of blarney weren't you?
Re: Attention Banix Auto by ayusman16(m): 12:41pm On Oct 08, 2010
@netotse. u can say or believe anything.
Re: Attention Banix Auto by netotse(m): 1:22pm On Oct 08, 2010
@ayusman
why is it that the only unequivocal statements we get are from third parties not your own mouth?

is your friend aware of the thread or not?(meaning was banix lying when he said your friend denied knowledge of this thread)

a mechanic brought by your friend certified the car as fit, not so?

everyone gets the point you're trying to make(which is banix shouldn't have sold a bad car, bad of course being according to your opinion) but to say you're not going about it the best way possible is a(n) euphemism.

i mean, WTF is 'i didn't mention anything about my friend being aware of this thread'? are you a bl0ody politician or something? if he's aware or not tell us, so we now whether onwan and banix are lying to us, but instead you're choosing to hem and haw. . .what is 'he will respond at the appropriate time'?

@busybody
do you see my problem with the matter? ayusman is being stingy with information, methinks he's trying to hard not to admit that he went about things the wrong way. . .why cant he give us simple answers? see the rigmarole that we went through before finding out that a mechanic(we dont know whether it was mechanic 1, 2 or 3) gave them a bill of 300grand(which everyone agrees is downright dishonest) which of course doesn't translate to spending said amount on the car. . .
Re: Attention Banix Auto by Onwan: 1:43pm On Oct 08, 2010
The thing is that, it's not his direct transaction/experience and he is only going about it the way he can BUT I understand that once you do not have any knowledge about a car and you take it to a mechanic (most mechanics), they don't see you, they see a bank.

I think issues are best resolved by voice or face-to-face and not online. When I spoke with Ayusman16, we both understood what we were saying to each other and only understood that the guy had been duped by his own mechanic;

1. He okayed a car for purchase
2. Second day he tells you the engine has knocked because it would not start ( like 100k in mind), Ayusman now called someone else who only touched some wires and the car started. So the engine did not knock after all ( that's another plot for like 120k).
3. He did not even tell the buyer that he needs to change the front arms on purchase - which is what any Honda user knows is the first point of vulnerability with used or even tokumbo Honda an Acura cars

It's always good to be well researched before putting down paper on any kind of vehicle.
Re: Attention Banix Auto by BizBooks(m): 1:58pm On Oct 08, 2010
A lot of questions still remain un-answered here. Unfortunately, no matter how many times we seek answers or clarifications, the parties involved have no obligation to provide them. Sadly, we have no authority to compel them to do so.

The longer this thread goes, the more confusing it becomes. Since it is no longer informative, Monitor_1 should do well to lock it.
Re: Attention Banix Auto by ayusman16(m): 3:19pm On Oct 08, 2010
@netotse, kindly xplain d best way 2 have gone about it? is d issue now about my friend being aware of d thread or not? @bizbook, is dis d best advice u can give? 4 d moderator 2 lock up d thread? wld av succeeded in achieving your aim or shut me down? dat aint fair bro. wat better way shd i av taken?
Re: Attention Banix Auto by BizBooks(m): 3:36pm On Oct 08, 2010
ayusman16:

@bizbook, is dis d best advice u can give? 4 d moderator 2 lock up d thread or ban me? well, u wld av succeeded in achieving your aim or shut me down? dat aint fair bro. wat better way shd i av taken?

No, I'm not suggesting that you be banned. Far from it. In negotiation, it is better to keep quiet until it is complete. If one party or the other is publicly leveling accusations while the negotiation is on-going, it will not work.

I have previously called for the appointment of an Auto Section arbitrator. If we had one, this will not be happening. That was the larger point I was trying to make.
Re: Attention Banix Auto by ayusman16(m): 3:39pm On Oct 08, 2010
Alright. I understand but what has happened to the thread you opened about having an arbitrator?
Re: Attention Banix Auto by BizBooks(m): 3:48pm On Oct 08, 2010
That thread has fallen into the proverbial black hole.
Re: Attention Banix Auto by ayusman16(m): 3:59pm On Oct 08, 2010
BizBooks:

That thread has fallen into the proverbial black hole.

No be today. E don tay.
Re: Attention Banix Auto by netotse(m): 4:04pm On Oct 08, 2010
@ayusman
but for the whole 300k and dancing around in circles i get your point.
Re: Attention Banix Auto by ayusman16(m): 4:11pm On Oct 08, 2010
netotse:

@ayusman
but for the whole 300k and dancing around in circles i get your point.

Na you talk am and thanks for providing the beats.
Re: Attention Banix Auto by toba1909(m): 4:13pm On Oct 08, 2010
ayusman16, Onwan et al

What was the outcome of the meeting with Banix by the buyer on Wednesday?
Hope we're not derailing?
Re: Attention Banix Auto by Busybody2(f): 11:50pm On Oct 08, 2010
Onwan:

@ayusman
Just mention when you will be going to Banix with your invisible friend so we can have it sorted out the proper way.

Basically, for some people in life, the best answer for them is silence regardless of what they say - because at the end of the day it's all blabbing.

I have no direct issues with Ayusman, I only wish his friend will come out and state the facts or mention when he is going to Banix.

Silence, yet he couldn't ignore the blabbering grin Silence yet he couldn't help but write an epistle in response cheesy Silence yet conscience prodded him to try and further pull the wool over people's eyes that he has nothing against Ayusman, after calling ayusman a liar, thief, blackmailer, etc undecided Silence indeed lipsrsealed cool cool cool
Re: Attention Banix Auto by Busybody2(f): 2:46am On Oct 09, 2010
netotse:

@ayusman
why is it that the only unequivocal statements we get are from third parties not your own mouth?

is your friend aware of the thread or not?(meaning was banix lying when he said your friend denied knowledge of this thread)

a mechanic brought by your friend certified the car as fit, not so?

everyone gets the point you're trying to make(which is banix shouldn't have sold a bad car, bad of course being according to your opinion) but to say you're not going about it the best way possible is a(n) euphemism.

i mean, WTF is 'i didn't mention anything about my friend being aware of this thread'? are you a bl0ody politician or something? if he's aware or not tell us, so we now whether onwan and banix are lying to us, but instead you're choosing to hem and haw. . .what is 'he will respond at the appropriate time'?

@busybody
do you see my problem with the matter? ayusman is being stingy with information, methinks he's trying to hard not to admit that he went about things the wrong way. . .why cant he give us simple answers? see the rigmarole that we went through before finding out that a mechanic(we dont know whether it was mechanic 1, 2 or 3) gave them a bill of 300grand(which everyone agrees is downright dishonest) which of course doesn't translate to spending said amount on the car. . .

I am sure i have offered to lend you my goggles somewhere else on this thread, if i haven't sorry my bad, as i nor understand why you can't see that everything you are asking has been answered by Ayusman, but seriously. . . sad sad sad

Re mechanic - Even Banix's post mentioned the mechanic who did what, dang hombre, get with the program cool

Re Ayusman's friend's awareness of thread - he has previously repeatedly said over and over and over and over and over again that he was doing this on behalf of his friend, hence REASON SOME PEOPLE WERE SAYING ON PAGE two I THINK, THAT HE HAD NO RIGHT TO GET INVOLVED, HENCE REASON KUNLE-A POSTED THAT HE HAD EVERY RIGHT TO SPEAK UP FOR HIS FRIENDS, JEEZ undecided

Re Banix selling a bad car - You guys should stop the crapola that Banix was not aware of the car abeg. Here in the UK/US and other part of the World, only a dodgy seller (private and individual) would list a car for sale without stating what is faulty with the car. They usually list the price real cheap and when you call to ask why they are selling cheap, they tell you what needs to replaced, and these are individuals we are talking about, how more so a dealer. undecided

RE N300,000 spent means the mechanic is to be blamed - car refused to start on day 2, another mechanic was called to patch things up, after a while, car packed up again. . . is this really what needs to be discussed, rather than deviating from the truth which is "The were sold a dud undecided
Re: Attention Banix Auto by t0kunb0(m): 7:31am On Oct 09, 2010
@ anybody
If banix had sold dis particular for say 700k and aye's friend had it resold almost immediately for 1.2m does banix have d right 2 ask 4 mor money from aye's friend cos he sold it so so cheap?

In summary:
Banix (definately)probably knew the TRUE state of d car however good or bad b4 purchase. He helpd someone else sell off d car. Aye's friend has raked up "300k" in repairs from various mechanics and car still doesn't work even after a "certified" checkup and test drivesssss prior 2 purchase

What exactly do hope 2 achieve by opening dis thread?
Re: Attention Banix Auto by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 09, 2010
^^Oga, to checkmate people like you is why this thread was opened
think about it, ok
Re: Attention Banix Auto by Onwan: 9:29am On Oct 09, 2010
t0kunb0:

@ anybody
If banix had sold dis particular for say 700k and aye's friend had it resold almost immediately for 1.2m does banix have d right 2 ask 4 mor money from aye's friend cos he sold it so so cheap?

In summary:
Banix (definately)probably knew the TRUE state of d car however good or bad b4 purchase. He helpd someone else sell off d car. Aye's friend has raked up "300k" in repairs from various mechanics and car still doesn't work even after a "certified" checkup and test drivesssss prior 2 purchase

What exactly do hope 2 achieve by opening dis thread?

cheesy
Funny how mechanics will rip people off and get away with it; next thing you know, the mechanic will offer the owner 450k for the car.
Re: Attention Banix Auto by ayusman16(m): 10:11am On Oct 09, 2010
guys! dont think it is really fair if u put d whole blame on d mech, d seller is also very culpable.
Re: Attention Banix Auto by femmy2010(m): 10:14am On Oct 09, 2010
A bad mechanic would make any good car bad.
Re: Attention Banix Auto by Onwan: 11:01am On Oct 09, 2010
@Ayusman16
Like I told you on the phone, you also failed your friend by leaving him on the car thing knowing he has no clue on cars and it's his first.

You told me the same mechanic that certified the car told your friend the next day that the engine has "knocked" just because the car wouldnt start BUT you now called another mechanic, who only touched wires and the car started; these tells you the original mechanic had just one thing in mind - $$.

And for Banix, I am still telling you it has nothing to do with him. Go to Owode, you will see accident and write-off salvage Hummer H2, H3, Touareg, Landcruisers going for millions, its up to you to bring your mechanic to buy as parts, for parts or for repairs, the seller puts it up, a buyer buys.

Like I told you on the phone, if Banix provided the mechanic, then I can tell you that he should bear the whole responsibility (and he would) but in a case where you brought your own mechanic and test drove the vehicle and certified it before driving it off, whatever is straight on you.

Is it impossible that your friend (being his first car) did hit a bump or run over one that pulled the shaft off? - it happens everyday with those toys.
And in case you did not know, you can run into a bump in that Honda and it will affect your transmission (it happens with Toyota Camries too) - minor fix though.

I still maintain my point that you have to be well researched on your choice vehicle and have a mechanic (that will work under you) before you pay for a ride. Tokumbo, used or brand new.
Re: Attention Banix Auto by t0kunb0(m): 11:03am On Oct 09, 2010
@ayu
is d mechanic allowd 2 charge any price irrespectiv of what job he's done (but car still doesnt work)
Re: Attention Banix Auto by ayusman16(m): 11:29am On Oct 09, 2010
some d parts were changed in d presence of d buyer. I also saw d parts changed last wk and wen d engine was brought down.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Used 2001 Infiniti QX4 For Sale 1.5m (negotiable) / USED Benz CLS55 AMG..E200/E350..S550..ML63 AMG/ML350..GL450..C300/C350 / 9 inch HD Car Hanging Headrest DVD Player Entertainment System with game, etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.