Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

She has Refuses To Open Her Legs For Me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She has Refuses To Open Her Legs For Me (12641 Views)

Can You Allow Your Babe To Open Her Bom Bom Like This (pics + Videos) / Peruzzilover Vs TheMeykar On Twitter: "I Opened My Legs For Him Even When Angry" / Bride Carries Groom On Her Laps, Bridesmaids Hold His Legs For Her To Kiss Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She has Refuses To Open Her Legs For Me by kenzysmith: 11:15pm On Jun 14, 2019
Techcrunchng:
baba say e sure for u doesn't mean others are fools or dem no sabi. Though the OP na big time fool sha
GOD bless u bro tanks
Re: She has Refuses To Open Her Legs For Me by lilianofentse(f): 11:16pm On Jun 14, 2019
Techcrunchng:
I love you
I love you too :-/
Re: She has Refuses To Open Her Legs For Me by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jun 14, 2019
TissuePaper:
haha i see smiley haha i see smiley

Hello bro. How can i join the coveted syndication group? How much weekly will i be cashing out?
Re: She has Refuses To Open Her Legs For Me by Techcrunchng(m): 11:26pm On Jun 14, 2019
lilianofentse:
I love you too :-/
that emoji though, just admired your maturity, smartness, and beauty. Nothing else
Re: She has Refuses To Open Her Legs For Me by lilianofentse(f): 11:47pm On Jun 14, 2019
Techcrunchng:
that emoji though, just admired your maturity, smartness, and beauty. Nothing else
I know. I was confused cos you just stated it outrightly in a public forum. Its a confused emoji right? I even followed you back
Re: She has Refuses To Open Her Legs For Me by Techcrunchng(m): 11:58pm On Jun 14, 2019
lilianofentse:
I know. I was confused cos you just stated it outrightly in a public forum. Its a confused emoji right? I even followed you back
alright
Re: She has Refuses To Open Her Legs For Me by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 12:01am On Jun 15, 2019
Ranchhoddas:
La illa illah la angry angry

Bros wear your helmet. It's about to go down. grin
Your moniker reminds me of a very nice Movie...
Three Idiots...
cheesycheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: She has Refuses To Open Her Legs For Me by Xavi2019: 1:08am On Jun 15, 2019
kenzysmith:
next year to far i waited 4 over a year b4 demanding 4 it. On the second occasion i even knelt down to beg her she refuse is dat nt wickness am always there when she needed me most

I wasn't planning on commenting, but this one weal me brother mi grin grin

1 Like

Re: She has Refuses To Open Her Legs For Me by Xavi2019: 1:14am On Jun 15, 2019
kenzysmith:
ok ma and pls stop bleaching u perfect d way u created thanks all d same.

shocked shocked
Savage!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She has Refuses To Open Her Legs For Me by Nobody: 1:28am On Jun 15, 2019
Sex is a mutual thing please, Instead of spending 20k on her you could've use the money to f.uck a first class sex worker, i don't know why you are too dumb to understand that you need sex not love, if you love her, sex should be a supplement please.
Re: She has Refuses To Open Her Legs For Me by Artzdanielsz(m): 7:12am On Jun 15, 2019
this op is an embarrassment .20k and still no show. we dey browse without paying for data
Re: She has Refuses To Open Her Legs For Me by Tony142: 8:51am On Jun 15, 2019
Oga @iLegendd u get one customer here oo cheesy
Re: She has Refuses To Open Her Legs For Me by iLegendd(m): 9:07am On Jun 15, 2019
Tony142:
Oga @iLegendd u get one customer here oo cheesy
Tell him to download the free version of Mr. Friendzone. His solution is there.

2 Likes

Re: She has Refuses To Open Her Legs For Me by lereinter(m): 9:45am On Jun 15, 2019
Spent twenty something thousands on her

This is comic ����

Well

Find a side chick that can open leg

1 Like

Re: She has Refuses To Open Her Legs For Me by Ayotemide(f): 9:51am On Jun 15, 2019
Don't rape her Kenzysmith, tell me how much your total cost is on her head; with her verification I would pay you back.

Ndo, e never reach make you rape am.
Re: She has Refuses To Open Her Legs For Me by kenzysmith: 9:54am On Jun 15, 2019
Ayotemide:
Don't rape her Kenzysmith, tell me how much your total cost is on her head; with her verification I would pay you back.

Ndo, e never reach make you rape am.
my sista if u serious am ready
Re: She has Refuses To Open Her Legs For Me by kenzysmith: 9:56am On Jun 15, 2019
Artzdanielsz:
this op is an embarrassment .20k and still no show. we dey browse without paying for data
my broda d whole thing tire me o
Re: She has Refuses To Open Her Legs For Me by Ayotemide(f): 9:56am On Jun 15, 2019
Men should know that sexual attraction should be mutual; if its fucking you want go to the easy girls that charge you for it.

saying No to something you don't want shouldn't warrant this reaction. If you cannot convince her for mutual sex, move forward and have the paid one
Re: She has Refuses To Open Her Legs For Me by Ayotemide(f): 9:57am On Jun 15, 2019
kenzysmith:
my sista if u serious am ready
Send me her contact, I would need her verification of your story.
Re: She has Refuses To Open Her Legs For Me by kenzysmith: 9:58am On Jun 15, 2019
MuhammadWrites:
Sex is a mutual thing please, Instead of spending 20k on her you could've use the money to f.uck a first class sex worker, i don't know why you are too dumb to understand that you need sex not love, if you love her, sex should be a supplement please.
i hate sex workers
Re: She has Refuses To Open Her Legs For Me by kenzysmith: 10:01am On Jun 15, 2019
Ayotemide:

Send me her contact, I would need her verification of your story.
if i send u her contact that means m in trouble i should be discussing any public issues with anyone try and understand i kw u mature and u should kw tins like dis
Re: She has Refuses To Open Her Legs For Me by Kingade16(m): 10:02am On Jun 15, 2019
Mr man i don't think that you're from this planet...you want to drug a girl in her early 20's because of sex....you deserve to be flogged mercilessly
Re: She has Refuses To Open Her Legs For Me by kenzysmith: 10:05am On Jun 15, 2019
lilianofentse:
hmmm
Re: She has Refuses To Open Her Legs For Me by lilianofentse(f): 10:07am On Jun 15, 2019

1 Like

Re: She has Refuses To Open Her Legs For Me by Ayotemide(f): 10:07am On Jun 15, 2019
kenzysmith:
if i send u her contact that means m in trouble i should be discussing any public issues with anyone try and understand i kw u mature and u should kw tins like dis

I appreciate your faith in me, promise me you would not do anything stupid with her then. I have said No to the Love of my life several times and I would be shaken to know he considered drugging my drink.

If she says No and you are not into her, move to someone else; and spend less in your next relationship.
Re: She has Refuses To Open Her Legs For Me by kenzysmith: 10:09am On Jun 15, 2019
Ayotemide:

I appreciate your faith in me, promise me you would not do anything stupid with her then. I have said No to the Love of my life several times and I would be shaken to know he considered drugging my drink.

If she says No and you are not into her, move to someone else; and spend less in your next relationship.
i wont rape her i promise
Re: She has Refuses To Open Her Legs For Me by BuikemWillz(m): 10:20am On Jun 15, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Mr man hide ur face. You are very very silly for posting this kinda nonsense. Anuofia

Anuofia no be small. I'm not one to use abusive words but let me add "Anumpama"
Re: She has Refuses To Open Her Legs For Me by BuikemWillz(m): 10:22am On Jun 15, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Mr man hide ur face. You are very very silly for posting this kinda nonsense. Anuofia

Anuofia no be small. I'm not one to use abusive words but let me add "Anumpama"
Re: She has Refuses To Open Her Legs For Me by Foodforthought: 10:27am On Jun 15, 2019
Apeshy101:

Apart from my first and second ex, the highest I've spent on a girl is the recharge card I use to call them.

Currently I'm with two and a third one is really disturbing me.

I wonder where men that beg for se..x are from.

Come closer, you need a knock
Exactly.
Re: She has Refuses To Open Her Legs For Me by Femi316: 10:36am On Jun 15, 2019
kenzysmith:
Good day. Am im my mid 20's inlove wit a girl in her early 20's, i meet her last year febuary so i ask her out she agree to date me, i was patients all this while i never demand for sex until early febuary on two occasions which she bluntly refuse am very worried because she my girlfriend i have spent twenty something thousand on her head i havent even seen her pant for once she claim she loves me do u think she is just suffering me or what am i too in a haste ? please advice me what to do am confuse.
Hmmmmm her legs get padlock......?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She has Refuses To Open Her Legs For Me by kenzysmith: 10:53am On Jun 15, 2019
Ayotemide:

u can call me wanna v e private convo with u
Re: She has Refuses To Open Her Legs For Me by borngeologist(m): 10:57am On Jun 15, 2019
Michelle55:
20k and you are wailing like she stole your preeq cheesy wait till you spend 100k,she might consider you good enough to open her legs
so if I spend 100k on you.. I will be able to shift your pants undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

List Of Romanceland Crush 2016 / Check Out Trending Photos Of A 19-year-old Boy Squeezing His Girlfriend Boobs / See This Naughty Thing I Did to Her P***C — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.