Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,789 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:55 AM

Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It (15067 Views)

Why I Dont Like Igbo Ladies For Relationships. / What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? / My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by adeboi1: 1:18am On Jun 16, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
tanks

Nah!!!! don't mention
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by AnalQueenluci: 1:58am On Jun 16, 2019
adeboi1:

Nah!!!! don't mention
hmmmmm cheesy
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by edi287: 6:26am On Jun 16, 2019
khiaa:

Trump had the nerve to call for the death of those children two weeks after they were arrested, before they even had a chance to go to trial. He put out an 85,000 dollar page ad in the N.Y.Tmes and many other publications to bring back the death penalty just to have these children murdered.

What happened to these young children by the system and the way white America responded to it is not an anomaly for black and brown people.

The truth is "This is America" this is the way she has always been. This case is what is meant by "Black Lives Matters" but to be honest under the racist system of America it really doesn't.

Some people like to say that the justice system is flawed but it's not, the system is operating exactly how it was designed to work.

Many people don't realize that under the U.S Constitution slavery wasn't truly abolished. There are loopholes in it that condones slavery, that is why there are so many black men who are incarcerated, it's by design, it's a business.

The way we cope with the heat is air-conditioning, the beaches and swimming pools. You will find a way to cool down. grin
I'll just try to stay indoors as much as possible.

Funny thing is when you try to point this out to certain "compassionate" white folks - they get defensive and scream "white genocide" "attack against the white male" "victimhood mentality" bla bla bla.
Some of them make it feel like black people "enjoy being victims".
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by edi287: 6:27am On Jun 16, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
hmmmmm cheesy
Interesting username you've got...
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by IamPlato(m): 6:50am On Jun 16, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
son of kane with toothpickdick start preaching?
Young Lady Dont Provoke Me This Morning or Else I Will Drop Bible And Come Over There and Tear Your Anus with Prick angry
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by IamPlato(m): 6:52am On Jun 16, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
tell ladies forever
But i heard frm a source u don fvck dis babe
Sorry What Is Fvck
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by Nobody: 6:58am On Jun 16, 2019
iluvMAMAV:

U dey call ? Ar u a call girl funmistic my love
I wasnt around but i read now in this post that they fought so brutally n lucifercelibate has to multiply his monikker to 10
Luciferwhatever is just a frustrated feathers fowl. if you need 600 monickers to feel relevant then you are a phony. he tried to look for my trouble too, was even stalking and stealing all my dps, still didn't give him the light of day. i cannot descend to his IQ.
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by IamPlato(m): 7:00am On Jun 16, 2019
Adaibeku:
u 2 like sex mtchew lipsrsealed embarassed
but I Discovered You Are Queen Of Sex
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by adeboi1: 7:08am On Jun 16, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
hmmmmm cheesy

Why are you moaning I will tell my mummy for u oo
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by Lucifer1419: 8:38am On Jun 16, 2019
funmisticqueen:
Luciferwhatever is just a frustrated feathers fowl. if you need 600 monickers to feel relevant then you are a phony. he tried to look for my trouble too, was even stalking and stealing all my dps, still didn't give him the light of day. i cannot descend to his IQ.
. Who is trying to still your dps, are you ok, what kind of iq do you have, with this your big okpolo eyes way be like 5:30 own, common sense is very difficult for you, is like your brain is paining you.
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by Lucifer1419: 8:41am On Jun 16, 2019
funmisticqueen:
. I don't still dps from ugly ladies like you, what will I used it for,. you are very ugly angry angry angry
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by Adaibeku(f): 8:55am On Jun 16, 2019
khiaa:

[s]Who said anything about lesbianism? Who are your friends? You are the manipulate one, well at least you try to be that's why you brought me to this thread knowing that I wasn't going to tolerate your foolishness. You brought me here to run traffic on your dumb boring topic. Luminouz get your girl[/s].

So pathetic ,did u know wat anger is? I dnt tink you do, continue saying am seeking ur attention ,
To hell with you ! Slum girl
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by Adaibeku(f): 8:57am On Jun 16, 2019
IamPlato:
but I Discovered You Are Queen Of Sex

Queen of sex shocked shocked shocked
You ar king of sex 2
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by Adaibeku(f): 9:00am On Jun 16, 2019
Lucifer1419:
. I don't still dps from ugly ladies like you, what will I used it for,. you are very ugly angry angry angry

Leave her alone cos u arent fit to be called a man ,
Imagine amah beating u to pulp
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by khiaa(f): 9:01am On Jun 16, 2019
Eze2000:

Laughs

I knew you were female all right. For you balls is not an insult but a reference to strength and courage.

God alone knows what makes you this butter about everything.

Cheers!

I'm not bitter at all. grin grin
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by khiaa(f): 9:09am On Jun 16, 2019
Adaibeku:

So pathetic ,did u know wat anger is? I dnt tink you do, continue saying am seeking ur attention ,
To hell with you ! Slum girl

Are you not the little monkey who originally posted my name in this thread, knowing that I would see it in my mentions, and respond to it, slut girl?
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 16, 2019
Lucifer1419:
you have forgotten the other thread where you were putting my dp for everyone to see abi?

please let us see your true face if you are fine sef, i am sure you are skinny with plenty pimples
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by Nobody: 9:21am On Jun 16, 2019
Lucifer1419:
. Who is trying to still your dps, are you ok, what kind of iq do you have, with this your big okpolo eyes way be like 5:30 own, common sense is very difficult for you, is like your brain is paining you.
you stole my dp to masturbate. just like you said on that other thread, or are you still pained i didnt reply your DM with your other monickers luciferapostle and livecamp09 about 3 months ago?
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by Lucifer1419: 10:39am On Jun 16, 2019
Adaibeku:

Leave her alone cos u arent fit to be called a man ,
Imagine amah beating u to pulp
. Do you mean physical beaten or online bullying, me no understand you oo.
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by Adaibeku(f): 10:43am On Jun 16, 2019
khiaa:

Are you not the little monkey who originally posted my name in this thread, knowing that I would see it in my mentions, and respond to it, slut girl?

So u didnt do anytin n i mentioned u?
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by Adaibeku(f): 10:44am On Jun 16, 2019
Lucifer1419:
. Do you mean physical beaten or online bullying, me no understand you oo.

Shut up u fulani cow
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by Lucifer1419: 10:44am On Jun 16, 2019
funmisticqueen:
you have forgotten the other thread where you were putting my dp for everyone to see abi?

please let us see your true face if you are fine sef, i am sure you are skinny with plenty pimples
. I only upload the dp of amaraintashi ewu the village fufu pounder, or are you the one, if you are the one, then am sorry, beauty doesn't run through your family lineage, is a shame for a lady like you to be very ugly like a masquerade parading in the village.
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by Lucifer1419: 10:51am On Jun 16, 2019
funmisticqueen:
you stole my dp to masturbate. just like you said on that other thread, or are you still pained i didnt reply your DM with your other monickers luciferapostle and livecamp09 about 3 months ago?
. There's only one lucifer1419 and other moniker that has 1419, any other Lucifer that bullied you 2 or 3 month ago is not the same as me, and I don't have time checking nairaland female dp, you are just being frustrated about my moniker, they are multiple moniker that has Lucifer, but my is 1419, so nest time when investigating open your okpolo eyes to know the difference between lucifer1419 and luciferapostle,
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by khiaa(f): 10:51am On Jun 16, 2019
Adaibeku:

So u didnt do anytin n i mentioned u?

Check your own thread girl. Check your very first post.
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by Adaibeku(f): 10:51am On Jun 16, 2019
Deepfeel:

You should know in the olden days Fulanis and tiv people were best of friends before they started fighting them over their cattle destroying their farm land, but in those days tiv never loved igbos that much my mom's family never wanted my mom to marry an Igbo man back then cause there was a typical belief among tiv people that igbos love money and can do anything for money even using their wife's and kids for money ritual the Biafra war contributed to it too cause a lot of tiv soldiers participated in it but that belief faded away when tiv people started seen how hard working and business minded Igbo people were, my grandfather from my mom's side had a lot of shops he rented to igbos in adipko market he saw how successful and hardworking they were he loved them so much he died in 2007 if u see the number of igbos that, attended his burial crying that their father is dead u will be shocked

ndeeve obese ...hw is mbaaondo?
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by Lucifer1419: 10:52am On Jun 16, 2019
Adaibeku:

Shut up u fulani cow
. Retired prostitute,. that gave birth to a bastard child, grin grin grin grin
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by Adaibeku(f): 10:54am On Jun 16, 2019
khiaa:

Check your own thread girl.

Dont call me girl! Cos am more dan dat,
Show me respect ok!
Since u arent sensitive enough to know wat u did ,i will always tell u frustrated spinster FVCccK You
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by Eze2000(m): 10:54am On Jun 16, 2019
khiaa:

I'm not bitter at all. grin grin
And yet your reply was so haesh.
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by khiaa(f): 10:55am On Jun 16, 2019
Lucifer1419:

What makes you think she's retired? grin
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by khiaa(f): 10:57am On Jun 16, 2019
Eze2000:

And yet your reply was so haesh.

I'm just having fun, don't mind me. grin
Are you a father, if so Happy Father's Day.
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by Adaibeku(f): 10:58am On Jun 16, 2019
Lucifer1419:

You will regret every single badword u throw at me,
Mark my word
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by khiaa(f): 11:01am On Jun 16, 2019
Adaibeku:

Dont call me girl! Cos am more dan dat,
Show me respect ok!
Since u arent sensitive enough to know wat u did ,i will always tell u frustrated spinster FVCccK You
Fuk you back Slut Girl. grin You know damn well you called me into this thread to gain traffic because you are freaking boring. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Can You Love A Married Man? / Whats ''UNROMANTIC'' About You? / Songs To 'melt' A Girls Heart?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.