Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? (73371 Views)

Guys What's The Most Outrageous Demand Your Girlfriend Has Ever Asked From You? / Guys What's The Most Outrageous Thing Your Girlfriend Has Ever Demanded For? / Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by Austineva(m): 10:05am On Jun 15, 2019
nwanneni:
Na their way na.
And know she can also see your bank balance from her computer so she knew what her feminineness could make you do for her grin
Use to do that too to one cashier at heritage bank when I use to have a savings account there.
I gave her some dried snails which i got from when I wanted to send a sample to some clients in the US.
And was tipping her all the time.
So one evening I got there late and on my way out,I saw her trying to flag a cab.
I carried her and we started talking and all..
Made some advances but she later said to me;hope you know I'm married shocked
Moral died immediately and I stopped using her branch. grin
Life sha,wonder if she's still there
guys and jungle grin grin grin
Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by AngelicBeing: 10:05am On Jun 15, 2019
pansophist:
Actually no woman has made an outrageous demand from me on the first date. The thing is, women are socially smart creatures. They have the cognitive filter to clearly discern if a man is the kind they can squeeze things from.

During the process prior to the actual date, our interactions so far would have sent a clear message that I'm not the kind that can be leached on. Besides, the kind of girls that leech on guys are usually poverty stricken, unintelligent and low class, and they usually eliminate themselves before meet up, because I won't tolerate their shorthand typing, and foolish behaviours.

If a woman leech on a man, he probably allowed it, and in many cases, deserves it. No one can leech on you without your consent.
cool
Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by ikechukz(m): 10:06am On Jun 15, 2019
Babygal2020:

Aka gum!!!! I can't even date you!!!!
Same here, I can't date a parasitic leech angry angry

14 Likes

Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by FatherBona: 10:06am On Jun 15, 2019
kennygee:
Ladies. See the comments in this post. The one that really saddened me was the sweet girl who got dumped cause she was "demanding". Were her demands really a necessity or were they vain demands?

If you can afford to help out a woman you claim you love when she was in need, not out of vanity, is that a bad thing?

Maybe she was poor and couldn't afford those things she needed, if you could afford it and you've ascertained it is a necessity, is it too bad to help her out?

I pray she is able to hustle, get through this poor phase of her life by getting a decent job or business so she can stand on her own.

If you hustle your way through and become financially independent, they'll say you won't be submissive. If you ask them for money for needs, they'll say you're demanding.

If you dim your light so they can shine, they'll say you lack ambition. If you go to school, gather degrees paid for by yourself and your parents, they'll say you won't be submissive.

If you're a working career woman, they'll say you are not fulfilling your wifely duties, if you're a house wife, you're a liability.

The Nigerian woman is screwed either ways.

Make your own money ladies, work hard to achieve your dreams. Carve a path for your self and observe and look out for the one worth committing to.

In all these, stay off fornication and live the kind of life Christ wants you to live.

Shalom.
Inspired
Permission to Copy?
Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by Korllami007: 10:06am On Jun 15, 2019
pansophist:
kennygee

In as much that I empathize with the lady, you are missing the whole point of this thread. Of course, there are pocket of cases of genuine need by women, and men usually always help, unless you're being dishonest. The vast relationship and marriages in Nigeria has the men spending to keep it floating, so whayts your point?

Shaming tactics. It is a known fact that women who are financially successful than their men always look down on them and lose attraction, thats if they gave you attention in the first place. Women are hypergamous naturally, your mating strategy is to secure the commitment of a high statu man, and anything below that is treated with scorn. The romance section of nairaland is littered with threads of men jilted by their gf when they lost their means of subsistence. smh

Typical. Victimising yourself to garner pity, you know that it is not black and white as you implied. You are cherrypicking, exaggerating and blowing things out of proportion. I do not know of any man that will not appreciate an educated woman, hell, even uneducated businessmen sponsors their women to university, who in many cases, jilt them afterwards (hypergamy at play), so what's your point? can you point out any well known Nigerian lady that is educated and well mannered that lacks men? don't mention Tonto Dike, please.

Well, let me put it this way. If you think to make their money, staying off fornication, achieving their dreams etc, serves as a shield to look down on men who are not rich enough, or a pass for men to ignore her bad attitudes, then you just prove my point along. It is the lack of self-reflection, introspection, to examine one behaviour, many ladies lack. They believe if they have money, even with an attitude worse than the devil, that men should worship them. Sorry but NO.

You're right, bro.

That's why Uber drivers always have problem with female customers. The moment they pay you that's the moment they will start looking down on you and talk to you anyhow because they think you are their slaves at that moment. Few percentage of women can be a leader in the society because most women don't have the attributes of being a leader. The moment a woman have an edge over you finincially or at place of work, she will always look down on you.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by Mariangeles(f): 10:06am On Jun 15, 2019
Babygal2020:

Aka gum!!!! I can't even date you!!!!
He's not asking you to...don't feel too special !

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by internationalman(m): 10:07am On Jun 15, 2019
SaturnNick:
Are you a girl?
I'm a guy but I have witnessed guys not any under pressure to spend but spending lavishly on a date to impress girls. Especially yahoo boys.

All I'm trying to say is that there is still a fraction of boys who don't front money in a bid to impress girls and girls who are less demanding and materialistic always locate them... You are what you attract.

4 Likes

Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 15, 2019
tifany89:

Lmao na wa o, how these babes take they reason self . Abi u mistakenly mention say Dangote na your uncle
My brother,just pray u don't meet the wrong set of girls as a guy...Me for no even believe the story if e no happen to me....Na hungry girls bro
Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by pansophist(m): 10:10am On Jun 15, 2019
DennickSoftman:

My brother this is not about winning or not. It's a very simple stuff, you have your reason for wanting to go on a date with someone. If you see its not what you expected or what you really wanted to achieve from the date, you move on. If I wanted to just bleep her, I could even do more to bleep she and her friend together all in the name of living the moment like you said. I was already turn off and yeah they enjoyed the moment with their maga but shey them don shit all the food out since, them fit continue dey find other magas but as for me I be history for the matter.

I got you bro, in as much as I understand your perspective, I am not focusing on it. My focus is on the female perspective, how she reason, sees and interpret the situation at hand.

We are on the same page afterall cool

7 Likes

Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by deltateam: 10:13am On Jun 15, 2019
DimkpaBini:
The girl chose ShopRite for our first date undecided
That should have tipped me off.I pulled out all the stops trying to impress her, bought the biggest chicken there, ice cream etc.She was forming ajebo for me.She said she wasn't hungry but made sure she packed everything undecided

She then told me she wanted to go shopping and I foolishly agreed....big mistake angry
The Mumu girl almost finished my one month salary at one go angry and had the frigging nerve to tell me that it was a good start.I didn't say anything but as soon as she left I blocked her.
Mehn this chick was desperate,she even went as far as contacting my siblings to complain that I was ignoring her angry
I learnt never to take a girl to ShopRite on a date.If we can't do it somewhere else.. forget it angry

First rule. Never allow her to choose the venue.

5 Likes

Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by femi4: 10:14am On Jun 15, 2019
Those days of nysc 9,500 allawee, she said I should divide my allawee into two and give her a part as monthly stipends. Aaaah am I mad? N4,500 every month for being "a girlfriend ". Na so I jaapa

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by Ernerstdavid55(m): 10:15am On Jun 15, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Here to read lies o. Cos I can't imagine making demands on a first date! Unless you don't like the guy and wanna chase him off
so do u like me ?
Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by pansophist(m): 10:17am On Jun 15, 2019
Korllami007:

You're right, bro.

That's why Uber drivers always have problem with female customers. The moment they pay you that's the moment they will start looking down on you and talk to you anyhow because they think you are their slaves at that moment. Few percentage of women can be a leader in the society because most women don't have the attributes of being a leader. The moment a woman have an edge over you finincially or at place of work, she will always look down on you.

Haha, you got it. Asked anyone that has worked for a female boss before, same stories. Even all house girl brutality are done by their madam. Research was done some time ago, that 80% of women don't even want to work for women. Yes, you heard it right. Even women prefer to be bossed by men, not their own kind, women. You can watch this video below, it discussed about it. Also, read the comments in the video, its particularly revealing and more interesting than the video itself grin

Another thing to think about. I have never met a man in my whole life, that prefer women as a friend, than men. But I have met countless women that prefer male friends than women. It is of no surprise that every religion, tradition and most society is head by a male. Women do not make good leaders, they just cant. To be selfish and solipsistic (as oppose to being self-sacrificial and extend care outside the self) is not an attribute of a leader, rendering most women unfit for the position of leadership.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C57mK0GXCas

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by Ostrogoth(m): 10:18am On Jun 15, 2019
kennygee:
Ladies. See the comments in this post. The one that really saddened me was the sweet girl who got dumped cause she was "demanding". Were her demands really a necessity or were they vain demands?

If you can afford to help out a woman you claim you love when she was in need, not out of vanity, is that a bad thing?

Maybe she was poor and couldn't afford those things she needed, if you could afford it and you've ascertained it is a necessity, is it too bad to help her out?

I pray she is able to hustle, get through this poor phase of her life by getting a decent job or business so she can stand on her own.

If you hustle your way through and become financially independent, they'll say you won't be submissive. If you ask them for money for needs, they'll say you're demanding.

If you dim your light so they can shine, they'll say you lack ambition. If you go to school, gather degrees paid for by yourself and your parents, they'll say you won't be submissive.

If you're a working career woman, they'll say you are not fulfilling your wifely duties, if you're a house wife, you're a liability.

The Nigerian woman is screwed either ways.

Make your own money ladies, work hard to achieve your dreams. Carve a path for your self and observe and look out for the one worth committing to.

In all these, stay off fornication and live the kind of life Christ wants you to live.

Shalom.

I feel your pain my dear, but you seem to miss the point. We guys are not out to castigate you or crucify you, we only individually need someone who can love us for who we are and not for what we own or lack thereof. The truth is that the Nigerian social life has undergone a radical shift so that most girls feel entitled and they therefore expect guys to either be rich enough to fund their whims(ladies naturally love beautiful and costly things) or fork off! So you see, men have to develop a defensive mechanism in order to survive and thrive and avoid being sucked dry by a parasite. Hope you are not one!!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by deltateam: 10:19am On Jun 15, 2019
EVILFOREST:

Can we meet, I have a point to prove to you.
Let’s say sometime in December, if you care..

Which right thinking girl will meet up with an Evilforest?

Shebi you are looking for who to use for ritual before December? God pass you. grin

16 Likes

Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by MeshachMARTINS(m): 10:20am On Jun 15, 2019
Support a woman today smiley
www.nairaland.com/4825354/cook?iorg_service_id_internal=1646953538912597%3BAfqWzQG8FMku8Xx6

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by Mariangeles(f): 10:21am On Jun 15, 2019
deltateam:

First rule. Never allow her to choose the venue.
She does not need permission from you to choose where she's more comfortable.
She's doing you a favour by agreeing to go on a date in the first place ...
All she has to do is comport herself like a lady.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by AngelicBeing: 10:22am On Jun 15, 2019
Elbone2:
Back then in school...Met this pretty chic on campus and got her number...I could tell she was my next gf...Called her by the weekend for us to meet and hang out at a restaurant(fast food)...We agreed to rendezvous by 6pm...At around 5:30pm she called me to ask if she can come with her friends that they were bored and she doesn't want to leave them like that at home,I was like ahh no probs sha thinking she was a reasonable Girl....I got there before her and kept calling to make sure they were coming since i was expecting to see her and may be two of her friends....Only for she to show with five other girls making them six in number....To me this was the height of madness and i wonder what would be more demanding on a simple first date than this?! ..Me wey don budget like 5k for the night but carry extra 5k incase the enjoyment com enter another level(thats i was with 10k only)...I had to call her aside and ask her if they came for a birthday party or something and she kept saying"but i told u na"...I just kept back my cool and asked them to order something...Na when them begin dey place order for rice and chicken with a can of Smirnoff ice each...i just do like say i dey receive call John Benson...Dem call my fone tire that night.
Hahaha, chai, you Ben Johnson from the sharks and thieves grin
Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by wifeesnatcher(m): 10:22am On Jun 15, 2019
Op direct that questions to those guys that go out of their inconvenience to please a lady

I don't even give room for such

5 Likes

Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by Godoverevery: 10:22am On Jun 15, 2019
Cocao:

As for your case, you were not directly to blame. She came on you and made advances at you.

However, there is still something off about your tone.

But you are still not directly to blame if it's true.

I was speaking for the other stories written underneath.

just because you cant do it doesn't mean others don't do it..... learn to speak for yourself only because you only responsible for ur own actions...... my dear alot of ladies do it infact some go far as telling you there mum is on a sick bed.....I have encountered some.
There are good ladies and bad one.

I just think is poor up bringing,been not contended and poverty.....D's Re the major cause.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 15, 2019
FatherBona:

Inspired
Permission to Copy?

By all means please.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by Kenneth10110(m): 10:23am On Jun 15, 2019
IceTrice01:
In 2013 then this girl told me to buy her brother a Play Station 4 after our first date that she came with her sister. I stopped picking her calls then cus my guys advice me to do, so I lost her. embarassed
PS4 in 2013 hmmm

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by Mekanus(m): 10:24am On Jun 15, 2019
ikechukz:

Yeah I'm introverted so I carefully select those who I associate with. One funny thing is that I get a lot of respect from even those that are older than me and ladies usually comport themselves around me. The only painful thing is that I don't know how to catch feelings or even love, so one minute is enough for me to forget any girl.
Hmmm, my kinda nigga

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by SlimChay: 10:25am On Jun 15, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Here to read lies o. Cos I can't imagine making demands on a first date! Unless you don't like the guy and wanna chase him off
You cheapen your self when you make dishonourable and unsolicited demands from men,whether you like him or not is immaterial. There isn't any excuse on that. The point here is your reputation being respected afterwards and all you'd get from such illicit requests from guys is disrepute.

A good morally equipped woman should know this. So don't hide under "To chase him off'' to feed your greed with shameful demands. Just say you're not interested, it's not that hard,really!

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by Cocao(f): 10:25am On Jun 15, 2019
Godoverevery:

just because you cant do it doesn't mean others don't do it..... learn to speak for yourself only because you only responsible for ur own actions...... my dear alot of ladies do it infact some go far as telling you there mum is on a sick bed.....I have encountered some.
There are good ladies and bad one.

I just think is poor up bringing,been not contended and poverty.....D's Re the major cause.

What are you saying exactly?

Where did I mention that others do not do "it"? Whatever you mean by that?

Please read for optimal understanding.
Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by wman(m): 10:26am On Jun 15, 2019
Kenneth10110:
PS4 in 2013 hmmm

PS4 came out in 2013.

You have Google to confirm.

12 Likes

Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by Babygal2020(f): 10:27am On Jun 15, 2019
Mariangeles:
He's not asking you to...don't feel too special !
This is harsh!!!!
Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by deltateam: 10:27am On Jun 15, 2019
specie103:
Those things she demanded on first date/meeting or whatever is called "Acceptance Fee"

In traditional marriage, they call it " Knocking on the door."
Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by bluefilm: 10:28am On Jun 15, 2019
I will so much like to hear what Hanty lilmissfavvy will have to say about this.
Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by deltateam: 10:29am On Jun 15, 2019
or=Mariangeles post=79349200] She does not need permission from you to choose where she's more comfortable.
She's doing you a favour by agreeing to go on a date in the first place ...
All she has to do is comport herself like a lady.[/quote]

I am telling you my rule unless she's the one paying.

Wait.Did I hear doing me a favour? Is it what this is all about?

I am the one doing her a favour by giving her free refreshment.

17 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

'Kiss Of War': Couple's Wedding Kiss That Got People Talking (Photos) / Photos From A Kissing Competition In Kampala, Uganda / Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.