Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

There Will Be Sex In Heaven! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Will Be Sex In Heaven! (12393 Views)

Pastor Sam Adeyemi: Sex In Marriage, Other Things That Make Family Work / The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus / "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Will Be Sex In Heaven! by advocate666: 9:29pm On Jun 18, 2019
Ishilove:
A ma daran ke! embarassed

Ishi my love. Long time no see.
Re: There Will Be Sex In Heaven! by johnw47: 12:56am On Jun 19, 2019
MrPresident1:

John, Thanks for the reminder. Imagine, I have been on this since 2014 shocked shocked shocked.

Just to answer your drivel, John did you do elementary mathematics in school? For example when you have to solve for x in an equation. If you do not know the value of x and you are given a umber of values that could be possibly be x, by substituting x for any of the values, you will eventually get the value that corresponds to the value of x.

The Bible indeed says no man knows the day or hour that the son of man will come, but like the typical person, I did not seat on my butt to say bla bla bla, I researched, because...

Proverbs 25:2
It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter.

false prophet™ pres1
the honour of a king is to search out truth, not to make false prophecies,
and when they fail to make another, and then another, and so on, and so on, oh deluded one

MrPresident1:
Since 2014, I have made tremendous progress in getting to know more and more about God and his sacred word. I am literally soaring now, while people like you have not even started crawling.

delusional false christian, it's clear to most from your posts that you are anything other than one knowing God and His word

MrPresident1:
Because I did not sit on my butt today the scriptures is fulfilled in me

Psalm 119:99
I have more understanding than all my teachers: for thy testimonies are my meditation.

as has been said, and as you keep on showing
you have great delusion, from your god the devil

MrPresident1:
As a parting shot, see the wailing of Jeremiah

Jeremiah 25:3
From the thirteenth year of Josiah the son of Amon king of Judah, even unto this day, that is the three and twentieth year, the word of the LORD hath come unto me, and I have spoken unto you, rising early and speaking; but ye have not hearkened.

Jeremiah 20:7
O LORD, thou hast deceived me, and I was deceived: thou art stronger than I, and hast prevailed: I am in derision daily, every one mocketh me.

John, continue grin

every one tells you the truth that you are a false prophet
but also a fool begs to be put in his place

Pro_26:11  As a dog returneth to his vomit, so a fool returneth to his folly.

1 Like

Re: There Will Be Sex In Heaven! by MrPresident1: 11:22am On Jun 19, 2019
johnw47:

false prophet™ pres1
the honour of a king is to search out truth, not to make false prophecies,
and when they fail to make another, and then another, and so on, and so on, oh deluded one
delusional false christian, it's clear to most from your posts that you are anything other than one knowing God and His word
as has been said, and as you keep on showing
you have great delusion, from your god the devil
every one tells you the truth that you are a false prophet
but also a fool begs to be put in his place
Pro_26:11  As a dog returneth to his vomit, so a fool returneth to his folly.

John, let's put aside our ego and do some Bible study. As a Christian, please what is your thinking on Isaiah 4:1, what is that verse talking about? I want to know what you think about it. Note that, to get the context of that verse, you have to read the whole chapter.

I will be waiting for your response
Re: There Will Be Sex In Heaven! by johnw47: 12:39pm On Jun 19, 2019
MrPresident1:

John, let's put aside our ego and do some Bible study. As a Christian, please what is your thinking on Isaiah 4:1, what is that verse talking about? I want to know what you think about it. Note that, to get the context of that verse, you have to read the whole chapter.

I will be waiting for your response

false prophet™ pres1 in sheeps clothing mode

i have already told you twice, i'm not interisted in your garbage

the only ones you will get to agree with you about sex in heaven
would be fools like? yes you guessed it

1 Like

Re: There Will Be Sex In Heaven! by MrPresident1: 2:05pm On Jun 19, 2019
Many times when I tell ladies that we should all hope and pray that the kingdom of God should come quickly, the response they give me is that ''noooo, the kingdom should not come yet o, I have to marry, I have to give birth to children etc''. This is a very legitimate longing and it is God that made it so. But the reason they say this is based on the falsehood that have been perpetuated for so long that we will not bear children or reproduce in heaven, based on the fact that the Bible says there will be no marriage in heaven. The purpose of this thread is to shred that falsehood. By giving sneak peeks into the enjoyments that awaits those who make it into the kingdom of God, hopefully we will increase the mass of people praying for the kingdom of God to come. They will be praying for the kingdom because they have been enlightened.

Yes, the Bible says we will not marry in heaven, but it did not say there will be no sex in heaven, and it definitely did not say we will not bear children in heaven. Rather, the Bible gives us clues on what it says Isaiah 28:10, and it is our duty as conscientious followers of the way of truth Peter 2:2, to search out the mind of God on pertinent issues.

The Bible says that we will be like angels when the kingdom of God is established, what does this entail, or what are the characteristics of angels?

1. We will have extraordinary intelligence
2. We will have superhuman strength
3. We will lose the ability to sin
4. We cannot be sick, Iron body.
5. We will have huge sexual appetites etc

The Bible says we will be as angels but it still calls us men Revelation 20:3, and it says that God will dwell with us right here on this earth.

satan has been so successful in brainwashing the world that he has made the idea of heaven look foolish, and the idea of hell glamorous. Is this not madness? If Nigeria is a sneak peek of hell and America is a sneak peek of heaven, tell me, where would you like to spend your eternity?

God created man, and put a longing for companionship inside him, this is why every man or woman seeks a complement because: Male and female created them. God created man male and female, but he did not create angels male and female.

In the kingdom of heaven, we will be male and female, but we will be as angels.

1. Now I invite intelligent and open minded people to take note of some semantic word play in the Bible

Matthew 22:30
For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.

Mark 12:25 For when they shall rise from the dead, they neither marry, nor are given in marriage; but are as the angels which are in heaven.

Take note of the qualifying word used in both Mathew and Mark, the word 'AS'. The Bible did not say we will become angels, the Bible says we WILL BECOME AS ANGELS. So while we remain male and female, we become AS ANGELS.

2. Male and females in heaven

Take note of another curious word play in the Bible, used by both Matthew and Mark
Mathew: they neither marry, nor are given in marriage
Mark: they neither marry, nor are given in marriage

Man is the one that marries, the woman is the one that is given in marriage. In essence, Matthew and Mark are telling us that we will be males and females in heaven! In both instances, Mathew and Mark are telling us that, though we will be as angels in heaven, we will still be man and woman, male and female. This is very simple to understand for anyone that is willing!

In heaven, there will be sucking children, there will be little children, there will be weaning children.

We will have sex in heaven, plenty of sex, sex will be one of our major work in heaven because all the wicked people will not make the kingdom of heaven (which will be right here on earth because God says his tabernacle will be with us here on this earth forever) so we will need to repopulate the earth, and it will be a job for at hand for all the righteous people who make it into the kingdom.

Ladies, women, do not be deceived, THERE WILL BE SEX IN HEAVEN, AND THE NUMBER OF CHILDREN YOU CAN GIVE BIRTH TO IN HEAVEN WILL BE UNLIMITED BECAUSE YOU HAVE BECOME AS ANGELS. YOU HAVE BECOME SUPERHUMAN, AND SUPERNATURAL. NO MENOPAUSE, NO MENSTRUAL PAIN, NO STI grin, NO HEADACHES, NO HEARTACHES.
Re: There Will Be Sex In Heaven! by MrPresident1: 2:30pm On Jun 19, 2019
For men, when you ask them to pray for the kingdom of God to come quickly, the response you hear is ''I never marry, I never born pikin, I never drive Benzula, I never drive Venzula, I never build house etc. These are all legitimate longings, nothing absolutely wrong in wanting to live a good life, marrying and giving birth to children, it is the LORD's programme inside you.

There will be sex in heaven and you will drive cars better than benzula and venzula in heaven, and I have come to prove this to you!

The Bible did not say we will become angels, the bible says we will become AS angels. We need to be careful of the use of words. what will we be cable of when we become as angels?

1. We will have extraordinary intelligence
2. We will have superhuman strength
3. We will lose the ability to sin
4. We cannot be sick, Iron body.
5. We will have huge sexual appetites etc

We will remain males and females when the kingdom of God comes but we will be as angels. Ask me how?

For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.
Mark 12:25
For when they shall rise from the dead, they neither marry, nor are given in marriage; but are as the angels which are in heaven.

A man is the one that marries, and a woman is the one that is given in marriage, in essence, in heaven, we will remain man and woman, but we will be as angels.

In the kingdom of heaven, this verse will be fulfilled:

Isaiah 4:1
And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach.

In the kingdom of heaven, when the ladies have become like angels, they will not need your money, and they will not need your food, they will not need your money to buy good clothes for themselves. They have become independent, capable and beautiful angelic women. And they will need your help to be above reproach, because it is not good that a beautiful golden intelligent and capable woman does not have a man to call her own cheesy wink
Re: There Will Be Sex In Heaven! by MrPresident1: 11:39pm On Jun 19, 2019
Have I convinced you that there will be sex in heaven?
Re: There Will Be Sex In Heaven! by MrPresident1: 1:17pm On Jun 20, 2019
There will be sex in heaven, and I have presented my points. So far, not one single person has come forward to objectively raise points to counter me.

There have been feeble attempts by ''I don't have your time people' but as soon as they felt the heat of knowledge they have slinked away.

How is it possible that any right thinking person would prefer Nigeria over America as a place to spend eternity?
Re: There Will Be Sex In Heaven! by MrPresident1: 1:46pm On Jun 20, 2019
There will be sex in heaven and I am putting up these points to defend my position. I invite fair minded people to come and discuss

1. As

For when they shall rise from the dead, they neither marry, nor are given in marriage; but are as the angels which are in heaven.

The Bible did not say that we will become angels, it says we shall become as angels. Let everyone read up on the characteristics of angels to have an understanding of what will become like. Angels will be angels forever, but the righteous people who make it to heaven will become as angels. Both the original angels and the redeemed will have the same capacity and characteristics in heaven

2. they neither marry, nor are given in marriage
Both Mathew and Mark use this description for the redeemed. Who is the person that marries? The male. Who is the person that is given in Marriage? The female. In order words, while we have become as angels in the kingdom of heaven, we will still be males and females. We have always assumed that angels are genderless/neuter gender, if we would be genderless/neuter gender in heaven, there is no need for this repetitive emphasis by both of them. It would have sufficed for them to not make this distinction between the one who marries, and the one who is given in marriage.

3. Isaiah 4:1
And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach.

In the kingdom of heaven, the ladies have become angels too, capable of supernatural and extraordinary things. They do not need money from men, they do not need clothes from men, they do not need shoes from men, they do not need men to spend for them, They can take themselves shopping, to the mall, to the cinema, to all kinds of enjoyment places. But they will need the man because a beautiful and intelligent and angelic woman deserves a man to call her own.
Re: There Will Be Sex In Heaven! by MrPresident1: 10:42pm On Jun 20, 2019
Education and enlightenment
Re: There Will Be Sex In Heaven! by MrPresident1: 5:23pm On Jun 21, 2019
Angels are different from man. The Bible says that angels are created higher than man

Psalms 8:4-5
What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him?
5 For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels,

Now on this issue of sex in heaven, the Bible did not say that we will become angels, it says we will become as angels. Now, everything that angels are capable of doing we will also be capable of in heaven (heaven will be right here on earth because God says his tabernacle will be with us right here on this earth forever). We will not become angels, we will become angelic, we will become as angels. This is the real and true meaning of heaven. People who do not make it into heaven cannot partake of the blessings and enjoyments of heaven.

What are angels capable of? unlimited capabilities

Imagine a nation of angels? Spick, span, rich, dominant, beautiful, golden, sinless, incorruptible, fresh

Angelic men? Real men, strong, capable, macho, six packs, melanin popping, sweet, handsome, chiselled, abs

Angelic women? Jeez! Intelligent, beautiful, capable, independent, angelic women. How you want am? grin Heaven is a nautical! grin
Re: There Will Be Sex In Heaven! by MrPresident1: 5:47pm On Jun 21, 2019
When the kingdom of God is established right here on this earth, take note that there will also be nations and peoples whose conditions will be worstest than present day so-called shithole nations.

This will be the nations of the evil people, the rejected of God, dogs;

the nation of the fearful people; the nation of the whoremongers like those sex position guys on FP;

the nation of the abominables made up of those ones that are practicing and promoting abominations like LGBT, incest etc.,

the nation of the unbelieving like those atheists that say there is no God despite all the concrete evidences that we have given them;

the nation of the murderers and killers those people causing endless pain and tears and suffering;

the nation of the sorcerers those ones deceiving and controlling the world by sorcery, the witches and the wizards Revelation 18:23;

the nation of idolaters, the selfish people, the people who elevate mammon above God, the covetous people Colossians 3:5;

the nation of liars, the people twisting the truth of the Bible, lying and deceiving the people and cheating them of their money, manufacturers and spreaders of fake news;

Revelation 21:8
But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

There will be people outside the kingdom

Revelation 22: 14-15
14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.
Re: There Will Be Sex In Heaven! by MrPresident1: 5:49pm On Jun 21, 2019
There will be people within the kingdom and also outside the kingdom

Within the kingdom

Revelation 22:14
14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

Outside the kingdom

Revelation 22:15
15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.
Re: There Will Be Sex In Heaven! by MrPresident1: 5:56pm On Jun 21, 2019
People lacking knowledge would say they would prefer to be in hell than in heaven. Is this rational thinking, with the evidence already provided?

Who prefers to live in Nigeria or who will prefer to live in Nigeria, over an all expenses paid, all finances covered all future assured movement to America?

Do you see how far satan has succeeded in deceiving the whole world? People thinking upside down and glorying in their insanity?!

Revelation 18:23
And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.

They have used sorcery to deceive the whole world. But Christ, the firstborn from the dead, is here with us now. He will be revealed in the clouds of heaven.
Re: There Will Be Sex In Heaven! by MrPresident1: 6:08pm On Jun 21, 2019
The Bible mentions a second death, this means that there is a first death.

But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

The people who experienced the first death, where are they? Let me use the analogy of Nebuchadnezar to explain. King Nebu the conqueror of the whole world was killed mentally by God. The great and mighty and terrible king became as a beast. He grew feathers on his skin and talons on his fingers, he ate grass for food and lived in the wild until he acknowledged God Daniel 5:21. Mental death is the death that we are talking about. When the spark of God dies in your life, you become mentally dead.

The dead people of the world are the black people, mentally dead, unable to reason, subject to all kinds of insults and ridicule, occupying the bottom rung of every socio-economic index in the world; all their countries are cesspits of poverty, disease and illiteracy, every nation dominated or led by black people in the world is a shithole! Black people, you are the dead people of the Bible. But you will rise up again, this is your tribulation. You who gave the world everything that it has, all the knowledge, all the civilisation, have been devolved and dismantled into beasts

But you will rise again. And, it will be the turn of your oppressors, theirs will be the second death. The spark of God will die in their lives and they will remain like that forever, and ever and ever. Destroyed. Killed. Dogs.
Re: There Will Be Sex In Heaven! by MrPresident1: 11:38pm On Jun 22, 2019

1. when they shall arise from the dead: Black people, when they regain their senses
2. they neither marry: Males
3. nor are given in marriage: Females
4. but are as the angels of God in heaven: become the same as angels of God in heaven
Re: There Will Be Sex In Heaven! by Dafemich(m): 3:31am On Jun 23, 2019
@op, you wrote a thread about the second coming of the Lord Jesus. that thread has really helped me. Any time I read that thread, I reflect about my life, only for me to be reading this from you. Don't let one stupid logical idea make you lose focus. you have inspire lots of people, now you are distracting them, because of one stupid logic.
Re: There Will Be Sex In Heaven! by MrPresident1: 6:16am On Jun 23, 2019
Dafemich:
@op, you wrote a thread about the second coming of the Lord Jesus. that thread has really helped me. Any time I read that thread, I reflect about my life, only for me to be reading this from you. Don't let one stupid logical idea make you lose focus. you have inspire lots of people, now you are distracting them, because of one stupid logic.

The people who own the thread, to whom it is directed, fully understand it. The Bible tells us that that there are different kinds of people in the world, existing in levels and layers:

1Corinthians 15:39
All flesh is not the same flesh: but there is one kind of flesh of men, another flesh of beasts, another of fishes, and another of birds.
40 There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another.
41 There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars: for one star differeth from another star in glory.

So, you see my friend, you do not have enough clearance from God to understand what I am saying, I advice you not to bother yourself about it. Just continue on the watchers thread, that is for everyone regardless of flesh type or glory type.
Re: There Will Be Sex In Heaven! by arantess: 8:28am On Jun 23, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
I told you you're confused. You are more confused than a chameleon dropped into a bag of skittles. Where you see hausa for matter on ground. You this sex-starved bad energy false prophet misjiving all over the forum. Sex kọ, flex ni.
Hahahaha, a chameleon in the Skittles bag
Now that's one very confused chameleon

1 Like

Re: There Will Be Sex In Heaven! by arantess: 8:30am On Jun 23, 2019
MrPresident1:

1. when they shall arise from the dead: Black people, when they regain their senses
2. they neither marry: Males
3. nor are given in marriage: Females
4. but are as the angels of God in heaven: become the same as angels of God in heaven
Hmmm
Re: There Will Be Sex In Heaven! by arantess: 8:40am On Jun 23, 2019
MrPresident1:
There will be sex in heaven and I am putting up these points to defend my position. I invite fair minded people to come and discuss

1. As

The Bible did not say that we will become angels, it says we shall become as angels. Let everyone read up on the characteristics of angels to have an understanding of what will become like. Angels will be angels forever, but the righteous people who make it to heaven will become as angels. Both the original angels and the redeemed will have the same capacity and characteristics in heaven

2. they neither marry, nor are given in marriage
Both Mathew and Mark use this description for the redeemed. Who is the person that marries? The male. Who is the person that is given in Marriage? The female. In order words, while we have become as angels in the kingdom of heaven, we will still be males and females. We have always assumed that angels are genderless/neuter gender, if we would be genderless/neuter gender in heaven, there is no need for this repetitive emphasis by both of them. It would have sufficed for them to not make this distinction between the one who marries, and the one who is given in marriage.

3. Isaiah 4:1

In the kingdom of heaven, the ladies have become angels too, capable of supernatural and extraordinary things. They do not need money from men, they do not need clothes from men, they do not need shoes from men, they do not need men to spend for them, They can take themselves shopping, to the mall, to the cinema, to all kinds of enjoyment places. But they will need the man because a beautiful and intelligent and angelic woman deserves a man to call her own.

If seven women take on one man to call their own, is it that heaven will have limited number of men that will warrant this "rush"?
The verse says they intend to take away their "reproach" by hustling for men, why should there be reproach in this heaven filled will limited number of men and plenty women as it were
Re: There Will Be Sex In Heaven! by orisa37: 9:24am On Jun 23, 2019
Unrepentant Adulterers and Fornicators will go to Hell. Righteous Spirits live in Heaven. No space there for sex-infested Neurons. In Heaven, God is in Control.
Re: There Will Be Sex In Heaven! by Dafemich(m): 10:03am On Jun 23, 2019
MrPresident1:

The people who own the thread, to whom it is directed, fully understand it. The Bible tells us that that there are different kinds of people in the world, existing in levels and layers:

1Corinthians 15:39
All flesh is not the same flesh: but there is one kind of flesh of men, another flesh of beasts, another of fishes, and another of birds.
40 There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another.
41 There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars: for one star differeth from another star in glory.

So, you see my friend, you do not have enough clearance from God to understand what I am saying, I advice you not to bother yourself about it. Just continue on the watchers thread, that is for everyone regardless of flesh type or glory type.
I don't have enough clearance to know that you said rubbish. You said there will be sex in heaven, I don't need clearance to know that is nonsense. Sorry to be talking with you like this, what you typed is not correct. Please, I respect you alot, don't because of one logical idea makes read the Bible at of context

1 Like

Re: There Will Be Sex In Heaven! by MrPresident1: 2:16pm On Jun 23, 2019

arantess:

If seven women take on one man to call their own, is it that heaven will have limited number of men that will warrant this "rush"?
The verse says they intend to take away their "reproach" by hustling for men, why should there be reproach in this heaven filled will limited number of men and plenty women as it were

Obviously, men will be more affected by the judgment.

In the kingdom of God, we will still be male and female. It is an imperfect situation for a woman or a man not to have a mate, heaven cannot be imperfect so everyone will have a mate. The reproach is not to have a mate.
Re: There Will Be Sex In Heaven! by MrPresident1: 2:18pm On Jun 23, 2019
Dafemich:
I don't have enough clearance to know that you said rubbish. You said there will be sex in heaven, I don't need clearance to know that is nonsense. Sorry to be talking with you like this, what you typed is not correct. Please, I respect you alot, don't because of one logical idea makes read the Bible at of context

Lol. On this issue, understanding is not given to you
Re: There Will Be Sex In Heaven! by MrPresident1: 3:28pm On Jun 23, 2019

orisa37:
Unrepentant Adulterers and Fornicators will go to Hell.
Righteous Spirits live in Heaven.
No space there for sex-infested Neurons.
In Heaven, God is in Control.
Re: There Will Be Sex In Heaven! by orisa37: 5:47am On Jun 24, 2019
For Sinners, it's Hell on Earth and Hell in Hell. Two.
Re: There Will Be Sex In Heaven! by MrPresident1: 9:49pm On Jun 24, 2019
The Ezekiel army are in the first death, when they resurrect, it will be the turn of their oppressors to go to hell forever. All the whoremongers, murderers and people who drink Human blood, all the people who cause sorrow and pain, all the sorcerers, all the promoters of LGBT, their own hell will be forever, it will burn with sulphur and brimstone. All the evil people will have their part in the second death. The oppressed will be strongly avenged saith the LORD.

orisa37:
For Sinners, it's Hell on Earth and Hell in Hell. Two.
Re: There Will Be Sex In Heaven! by MrPresident1: 10:02pm On Jun 24, 2019
Marriage was created principally for companionship, angels because of the way GOD created them as messengers may not have need for companionship as man would. Angels in the flesh are subject to the flesh though.

The Bible did not say no sex in heaven, it says no marriage because men and women, males and females have become as angels. Each man and each woman can exist independently, but it is a reproach if a mature man or a mature woman does not have a mate
Re: There Will Be Sex In Heaven! by MrPresident1: 9:33pm On Jun 25, 2019
You now agree with me right? grin

There will be plenty of sex and plenty of child bearing in heaven

Isaiah 65:22
They shall not build, and another inhabit; they shall not plant, and another eat: for as the days of a tree are the days of my people, and mine elect shall long enjoy the work of their hands.

We shall long enjoy the works of our hands grin
Re: There Will Be Sex In Heaven! by MrPresident1: 9:35pm On Jun 25, 2019
Are you under any oppression? Just pray for his kingdom to come, they have hidden the truth from you so you think your case is hopeless.

Pray for his kingdom to come
Re: There Will Be Sex In Heaven! by MrPresident1: 5:23pm On Jun 26, 2019
Isaiah 11:8
And the sucking child shall play on the hole of the asp, and the weaned child shall put his hand on the cockatrice' den.

Sucking child in heaven
Weaned child in heaven

Isaiah 11:6
The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.

Little child in heaven.

How did they get there? Because we will still be male and female in heaven. We will be as angels.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Abuse Of Speaking In Tongues In The Christian Fold / Speech By King Leopold Ii Of Belgium Delivered In 1883 / What Does "The Wages Of Sin Is Death" Really Means

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.