Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,425 members, 7,826,655 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

There Will Be Sex In Heaven! - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Will Be Sex In Heaven! (12410 Views)

Pastor Sam Adeyemi: Sex In Marriage, Other Things That Make Family Work / The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus / "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Will Be Sex In Heaven! by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 16, 2019
MrPresident1:

No mistakes in my post, absolutely no mistakes
Lol. Funny. Milk.
Lol. Infantile. Are you orisha37? grin

No Sir!
I was referring to the post @ marriage1
It's really heartwarming and highly informative! smiley
Re: There Will Be Sex In Heaven! by MrPresident1: 3:45pm On Jul 16, 2019
grin grin grin
Maximus69:

No Sir!
I was referring to the post @ marriage1
It's really heartwarming and highly informative! smiley

1 Like

Re: There Will Be Sex In Heaven! by MrPresident1: 10:29pm On Jul 16, 2019
Angels have extraordinarily huge libido. grin grin grin
Re: There Will Be Sex In Heaven! by johnw47: 12:53am On Jul 17, 2019
MrPresident1:
Isaiah 11:8
And the sucking child shall play on the hole of the asp, and the weaned child shall put his hand on the cockatrice' den.

Sucking child in heaven
Weaned child in heaven

Isaiah 11:6
The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.

Little child in heaven.

How did they get there? Because we will still be male and female in heaven. We will be as angels.

false prophet™ pres1

only a complete know nothing would think those verses are about heaven

they are about the one thousand year reign of Christ on earth, after His return

Isa 11:9  They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain: for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea.

1 Like

Re: There Will Be Sex In Heaven! by MrPresident1: 4:50am On Jul 17, 2019
johnw47:

false prophet™ pres1

only a complete know nothing would think those verses are about heaven

they are about the one thousand year reign of Christ on earth, after His return

Isa 11:9  They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain: for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea.

Revelation 21:1-4
21 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

The first heaven and the first earth will pass away, God's tabernacle will be with men and he shall dwell with us, we will be his people and God will abide with us and be our God, then the earth will be filled with the glory of GOD as the waters cover the sea.

In this heaven that God is describing to us, we will be as angels, we will still be men, but we have become as angels.

2 Peter 1:10
Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall:

Any one called by GOD must be diligent to make his calling and election sure. By avoiding petty sentiments, and false preconceived notions, anyone interested can come to knowledge
Re: There Will Be Sex In Heaven! by johnw47: 7:09am On Jul 17, 2019
MrPresident1:

Revelation 21:1-4
21 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

The first heaven and the first earth will pass away, God's tabernacle will be with men and he shall dwell with us, we will be his people and God will abide with us and be our God, then the earth will be filled with the glory of GOD as the waters cover the sea.

In this heaven that God is describing to us, we will be as angels, we will still be men, but we have become as angels.

false prophet™ pres1
the verses in your previous post were concerning the thousand years
these ones are post millinium, you sure are a confused know nothing

oh duh, God isn't describing anything, it is john that's talking, and he isn't describing a heaven where we will be as angels etc.
john is telling of God dwelling in the New Jerusalem which has come down to the new earth, not to the new heaven, oh so duh one

MrPresident1:
2 Peter 1:10
Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall:

Any one called by GOD must be diligent to make his calling and election sure. By avoiding petty sentiments, and false preconceived notions, anyone interested can come to knowledge

but not you apparently

1 Like

Re: There Will Be Sex In Heaven! by MrPresident1: 8:41am On Jul 17, 2019
johnw47:

false prophet™ pres1
the verses in your previous post were concerning the thousand years
these ones are post millinium, you sure are a confused know nothing

oh duh, God isn't describing anything, it is john that's talking, and he isn't describing a heaven where we will be as angels etc.
john is telling of God dwelling in the New Jerusalem which has come down to the new earth, not to the new heaven, oh so duh one

but not you apparently

Ignorant John. You know know nothing, I will force knowledge into your thick skull.

The millennial reign of Christ is in the past, you have heard of the ''Dark ages''? It lasted for a thousand years, that was the millenial reign, Christ and his angels ruled the world, and there was worldwide peace and prosperity because satan, represented by Rome was bound up during that period.

During the so-called ''Renaissance'' that happened in the 1500s, that was the loosening of satan from the pit for a little season. So, from 1500 to date, the Bible describes it as a little time 519years

Revelation 20:3
And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

Introduction to the Dark Ages
https://study.com/academy/lesson/the-dark-ages-definition-history-timeline.html

The Dark Ages is a term often used synonymously with the Middle Ages. It refers to the period of time between the fall of the Roman Empire and the beginning of the Italian Renaissance and the Age of Discovery. Many textbooks list the Dark Ages as extending from 500-1500 AD, although it should be noted these are approximations.

The term 'Dark Ages' was coined by an Italian scholar named Francesco Petrarch. Petrarch, who lived from 1304 to 1374, used this label to describe what he perceived as a lack of quality in the Latin literature of his day. Other thinkers came along and expanded this designation to include not only literature, but also culture in general. The term thus evolved as a designation for the supposed lack of culture and advancement in Europe during the medieval period. [During this period, blackmen ruled Europe]

The term generally has a negative connotation. Debate continues to rage among historians over whether the Middle Ages were, indeed, dark or not. Increasingly, many scholars are questioning whether the term Dark Ages is an accurate description or not.

Rome was released in what is called the ''Renaissance''. When his work is done and he has gathered all hios own people together, they will all be cast into hell, where their worms shall not cease and they shall be an abhorring to all flesh.

Revelation 20:7
And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

Revelation 20:10
And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
Re: There Will Be Sex In Heaven! by johnw47: 11:15am On Jul 17, 2019
MrPresident1:

The millennial reign of Christ is in the past, you have heard of the ''Dark ages''? It lasted for a thousand years, that was the millenial reign, Christ and his angels ruled the world, and there was worldwide peace and prosperity because satan, represented by Rome was bound up during that period.

false prophet™ pres1

ha ha ha ha, Christ has not returned yet, the beast and the false prophet(one of your mob) have not been thrown into the lake of fire, satan hasn't been bound, etc. etc. etc.

i would say read rev 19&20 for starters, but it's clear that you have been blinded and cannot understand any of God's word

2Co_4:4  In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

what a truly duh one you are, laugh
and evil to boot

2 Likes

Re: There Will Be Sex In Heaven! by MrPresident1: 12:06pm On Jul 17, 2019
johnw47:

false prophet™ pres1

ha ha ha ha, Christ has not returned yet, the beast and the false prophet(one of your mob) have not been thrown into the lake of fire, satan hasn't been bound, etc. etc. etc.

i would say read rev 19&20 for starters, but it's clear that you have been blinded and cannot understand any of God's word

2Co_4:4  In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

and evil to boot

That verse is talking to you. If you see Jesus in his dark skin in this state that you are, you would shoot him.

There were devolved inorder to bring people like you into the covenant. Their devolution is their tribulation. But they are rising again, and Christ is their firstfruits.

Romans 11:12
Now if the fall of them be the riches of the world, and the diminishing of them the riches of the Gentiles; how much more their fulness?

Re: There Will Be Sex In Heaven! by MrPresident1: 12:06pm On Jul 17, 2019
johnw47:

false prophet™ pres1

and evil to boot

That verse is talking to you. If you see Jesus in his dark skin in this state that you are, you would shoot him.

There were devolved inorder to bring people like you into the covenant. Their devolution is their tribulation. But they are rising again, and Christ is their firstfruits.

Romans 11:12
Now if the fall of them be the riches of the world, and the diminishing of them the riches of the Gentiles; how much more their fulness?
Re: There Will Be Sex In Heaven! by johnw47: 12:27pm On Jul 17, 2019
MrPresident1:

If you see Jesus in his dark skin in this state that you are, you would shoot him

false prophet™ pres1
you cannot even post or edit properly, oh most duh one

and like i said:

johnw47:

and evil to boot
Joh 8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

2 Likes

Re: There Will Be Sex In Heaven! by MrPresident1: 1:04pm On Jul 17, 2019
johnw47:

false prophet™ pres1
you cannot even post or edit properly, oh most duh one

and like i said:

Joh 8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Edom is the liar, the devil and the killer. Edom is the one that is red, and judgement will begin in his abode. This is what the Bible says of the judgment of Edom, It says The One who is coming, his garment was dyed red in Edom:

Isaiah 63:1-3 Who is this that cometh from Edom, with dyed garments from Bozrah? this that is glorious in his apparel, travelling in the greatness of his strength? I that speak in righteousness, mighty to save.
2 Wherefore art thou red in thine apparel, and thy garments like him that treadeth in the winefat?
3 I have trodden the winepress alone; and of the people there was none with me: for I will tread them in mine anger, and trample them in my fury; and their blood shall be sprinkled upon my garments, and I will stain all my raiment.

Ezekiel 24:13-14
13 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; I will also stretch out mine hand upon Edom, and will cut off man and beast from it; and I will make it desolate from Teman; and they of Dedan shall fall by the sword.
14 And I will lay my vengeance upon Edom by the hand of my people Israel: and they shall do in Edom according to mine anger and according to my fury; and they shall know my vengeance, saith the Lord GOD.

This is why the Bible says the the whole earth will mourn at the coming of Christ

Matthew 24:30
And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

John, it is you who is of Edom, if you are with Christ you are fine, but if you are not, then your heritage is one of lies and destruction. What you meted on others will be replenished to you. Edom will feel the wrath that she has meted on the whole world
Re: There Will Be Sex In Heaven! by johnw47: 1:33pm On Jul 17, 2019
MrPresident1:

Edom is the liar, the devil and the killer. Edom is the one that is red, and judgement will begin in his abode. This is what the Bible says of the judgment of Edom, It says The One who is coming, his garment was dyed red in Edom:

Isaiah 63:1-3 Who is this that cometh from Edom, with dyed garments from Bozrah? this that is glorious in his apparel, travelling in the greatness of his strength? I that speak in righteousness, mighty to save.
2 Wherefore art thou red in thine apparel, and thy garments like him that treadeth in the winefat?
3 I have trodden the winepress alone; and of the people there was none with me: for I will tread them in mine anger, and trample them in my fury; and their blood shall be sprinkled upon my garments, and I will stain all my raiment.

Ezekiel 24:13-14
13 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; I will also stretch out mine hand upon Edom, and will cut off man and beast from it; and I will make it desolate from Teman; and they of Dedan shall fall by the sword.
14 And I will lay my vengeance upon Edom by the hand of my people Israel: and they shall do in Edom according to mine anger and according to my fury; and they shall know my vengeance, saith the Lord GOD.

This is why the Bible says the the whole earth will mourn at the coming of Christ

Matthew 24:30
And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

John, it is you who is of Edom, if you are with Christ you are fine, but if you are not, then your heritage is one of lies and destruction. What you meted on others will be replenished to you. Edom will feel the wrath that she has meted on the whole world

false prophet™ pres1

you are all over the place, from sex in heaven, to Jesus is black, and to all facets of your confusion,
you follow your father and god the devil in that, and you sure lie like he does too:

1 Like

Re: There Will Be Sex In Heaven! by MrPresident1: 3:49pm On Jul 17, 2019
johnw47:

false prophet™ pres1

you are all over the place, from sex in heaven, to Jesus is black, and to all facets of your confusion,
you follow your father and god the devil in that, and you sure lie like he does too:

Edom is the liar John.

There will be sex in heaven, because there will be children. We will all be melanated in heaven. The white/red empire of lies has crumbled grin
Re: There Will Be Sex In Heaven! by johnw47: 12:14am On Jul 18, 2019
MrPresident1:

Edom is the liar John.

There will be sex in heaven, because there will be children. We will all be melanated in heaven. The white/red empire of lies has crumbled grin

know nothing false prophet™ pres1

are you going to just keep repeating your lies
i have already shown you that the verses you posted previously concerning sex and children in heaven
are verses about life on earth during the millineal reign of christ, and are not about heaven

but you taking after your daddy cannot stop lying can you:

1 Like

Re: There Will Be Sex In Heaven! by Nobody: 4:03am On Jul 18, 2019
MrPresident1:

It's good to dream big you know.

But definitely not when you're dreaming from your ass! wink

If you don't believe in angels that's understandable, but don't give your followers the impression that you're insane.
The word 'angel' connotes spirit beings and spirits don't possess physical bodies of which the LIBIDO is just a part! wink

2 Likes

Re: There Will Be Sex In Heaven! by Nobody: 5:01am On Jul 18, 2019
MrPresident1:

Shuooo! embarassed

Walahi Talahi many people dey kolo for social media! undecided

2 Likes

Re: There Will Be Sex In Heaven! by MrPresident1: 6:46pm On Jul 18, 2019
There will be sex in heaven.

Heaven means rulership, the place of rulership, like America and the west are the heavens of this dying world.

Heaven is coming back to black people, black people will be the rulers of this world when Jesus Christ returns. One of the great lies that they have used to tie the black people down is to mis-translate many of the great blessings that God has promised them, so that they do not look forward to those blessings.

Benjamin Netanyahu said the other day that, ''Israel is coming back to Africa'' in a big way, coded information.

There will be sex in heaven, when Christ returns and the true worshippers of God have become kings and priests as promised by God.

We will be as angels, blessed with extraordinary wisdom and intelligence, and with it, great angelic libidos.

Please look forward to the kingdom of God, and all its blessings and enjoyments. Tell the LORD to let his kingdom come
Re: There Will Be Sex In Heaven! by MrPresident1: 9:40am On Jul 19, 2019
it is now time for the dark skin to rule the world. They lied to you about some fuzzy disappearance to some fuzzy planet where you will be shouting hallelujah forever. You are not disappearing to anywhere.

Heaven means rulership, we will only be changed, from corruptibility to incorruptibility, we will still be flesh and blood, but we are now like angels.

They lied to you, you will be kings and priests of God right here on this earth, no woman/man will lack a mate, and we will give birth to beautiful children.

Let your kingdom come Oh LORD.
Re: There Will Be Sex In Heaven! by MrPresident1: 1:23pm On Jul 21, 2019
Revelation 5:9-10

9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;

10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

We will reign on this earth as the priests and kings of our God. Heaven means rulership, our rulership will be right here on this earth, we will not be transported to Mars or Jupiter to be singing hallelujah forever.

We will have sex and give birth to beautiful children, children who will lead lions, and not fear to hold the Cockatrice by its head.

Isaiah 11:6
The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.

Isaiah 11:8
And the sucking child shall play on the hole of the asp, and the weaned child shall put his hand on the cockatrice' den.

Or, how are we going to come by the little child, or the sucking child, or the weaned child in heaven, the kingdom of GOD?
Re: There Will Be Sex In Heaven! by MrPresident1: 9:33pm On Jul 21, 2019
Heaven is where God dwells. God has promised that in the resurrection, his tabernacle will be with man, so where did we get this disappearing rapture gospel from?
Re: There Will Be Sex In Heaven! by MrPresident1: 4:18pm On Jul 22, 2019
There will be sex in heaven. Are you now convinced?
Re: There Will Be Sex In Heaven! by MrPresident1: 10:25pm On Jul 23, 2019
One time, if you typed "orggasm" on NL, it will be changed to "heavenly feeling"
Re: There Will Be Sex In Heaven! by MrPresident1: 2:31pm On Jul 28, 2019
Isaiah 4:1-3

4 And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach.

2 In that day shall the branch of the Lord be beautiful and glorious, and the fruit of the earth shall be excellent and comely for them that are escaped of Israel.

3 And it shall come to pass, that he that is left in Zion, and he that remaineth in Jerusalem, shall be called holy, even every one that is written among the living in Jerusalem:

Everyone who is left in Zion, who makes it to the new heaven will be called holy because corruption has been discarded, and we have become incorruptible

1 Corinthians 15:42
So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption:

1 Corinthians 15:53
For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.
Re: There Will Be Sex In Heaven! by MrPresident1: 6:54am On Jul 29, 2019
Heaven is a place to look forward to, we will have to speed up child bearing, we the escaped of Zion, we will have to boost up the depleted population of the world
Re: There Will Be Sex In Heaven! by MrPresident1: 5:41pm On Aug 15, 2019
We gotta reproduce in heaven
Re: There Will Be Sex In Heaven! by MrPresident1: 9:15pm On Aug 17, 2019
Luke 19:27
But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.
Re: There Will Be Sex In Heaven! by MrPresident1: 9:13am On Aug 24, 2019
why did Seun change orrrgasm to heavenly feeling?

In heaven, we will be in a state of perpetual heavenly feelingFor this who make it, please take note that:

OUR MAJOR WORK IN HEAVEN WILL BE SEX!

Re: There Will Be Sex In Heaven! by MuttleyLaff: 3:18pm On Aug 24, 2019
MrPresident1:
why did Seun change orrrgasm to heavenly feeling?

In heaven, we will be in a state of perpetual heavenly feelingFor this who make it, please take note that:

OUR MAJOR WORK IN HEAVEN WILL BE SEX!
Don't you experience a taster of some sort of a heavenly feeling when orgasms, hmm? I know I do.
Re: There Will Be Sex In Heaven! by MrPresident1: 7:25pm On Aug 24, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Don't you experience a taster of so sort of a heavenly feeling when orgasms, hmm? I know I do.

Muttleylaff chicken cheesy, Like when a cocck is chasing a hen, the fleeting orgasssm of a cocck
Re: There Will Be Sex In Heaven! by MuttleyLaff: 7:34pm On Aug 24, 2019
MrPresident1:
Muttleylaff chicken cheesy, Like when a cocck is chasing a hen, the fleeting orgasssm of a cocck
Nah, no where close, that one is called the thrill of the chase, that kind pleasure and excitement enjoyed when chasing is different on a low level to this other pleasure and excitement when one reaches cloud nine, reach cloud nine and come back to earth
Re: There Will Be Sex In Heaven! by MuttleyLaff: 1:38am On Aug 25, 2019
Doubled post

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Abuse Of Speaking In Tongues In The Christian Fold / The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!! / Man Accused Of Witchcraft In Abia Brutalised By Vigilante Members (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.