Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,197 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

There Will Be Sex In Heaven! - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Will Be Sex In Heaven! (12362 Views)

Pastor Sam Adeyemi: Sex In Marriage, Other Things That Make Family Work / The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus / "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Will Be Sex In Heaven! by MrPresident1: 7:44am On Feb 20, 2023
Read
Re: There Will Be Sex In Heaven! by MrPresident1: 11:06pm On Feb 20, 2023
Genesis 17:2 KJV
And I will make my covenant between me and thee, and will multiply thee exceedingly.
Re: There Will Be Sex In Heaven! by MrPresident1: 2:47pm On Mar 04, 2023
grin grin
Re: There Will Be Sex In Heaven! by MrPresident1: 7:16am On Mar 05, 2023
In the kingdom of God

Isaiah 40:10-11 KJV
Behold, the Lord God will come with strong hand, and his arm shall rule for him: behold, his reward is with him, and his work before him. [11] He shall feed his flock like a shepherd: he shall gather the lambs with his arm, and carry them in his bosom, and shall gently lead those that are with young.

And when those that are with young deliver,

Isaiah 11:8-9 KJV
And the sucking child shall play on the hole of the asp, and the weaned child shall put his hand on the cockatrice' den. [9] They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain: for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the Lord, as the waters cover the sea.

So you can see for yourself that there is sex in heaven, we will bear children and we will all be happy and dwell in safety.

So, contrary to what you have been thinking that in heaven we will be shouting hallelujah forever, which is right in a way because in heaven we will be in a state of perpetual praise of God- all our lives and activities will be in praise of God, in heaven there will be sex-plenty of it, and we will bear children by the hordes grin the kingdom of God needs children, and it needs to be populated

Isaiah 56:1-2 KJV
Thus saith the Lord, Keep ye judgment, and do justice: for my salvation is near to come, and my righteousness to be revealed. [2] Blessed is the man that doeth this, and the son of man that layeth hold on it; that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and keepeth his hand from doing any evil.
Re: There Will Be Sex In Heaven! by MrPresident1: 12:00pm On Mar 05, 2023
cheesy
Re: There Will Be Sex In Heaven! by MrPresident1: 7:52am On Mar 26, 2023
Ezekiel 37:25 KJV
And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, even they, and their children, and their children's children for ever: and my servant David shall be their prince for ever.

When Israel returns to the promise land and David is King over them
Re: There Will Be Sex In Heaven! by MrPresident1: 11:40am On Mar 26, 2023
kiss
Re: There Will Be Sex In Heaven! by MrPresident1: 4:52pm On Mar 26, 2023
Psalm 26:8 KJV
Lord, I have loved the habitation of thy house, and the place where thine honour dwelleth.
Re: There Will Be Sex In Heaven! by MrPresident1: 8:18am On Mar 27, 2023
We must populate heaven
Re: There Will Be Sex In Heaven! by MrPresident1: 11:48am On Apr 08, 2023
grin
Re: There Will Be Sex In Heaven! by MrPresident1: 1:46pm On Apr 08, 2023
Your confusion is in the word 'heaven'

Heaven means the leading ruling nations of the earth. America is presently the leading nation on earth, so America is the heaven of this world and the world is run by her ideology which is LGBTQI

When David Michael becomes King, automatically his people and his land become then heaven of this world and the world will be run by his ideology which is his rod of iron: the Bible

This is when Isaiah 4:1 will be fulfilled

Isaiah 4:1 KJV
And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach.
Re: There Will Be Sex In Heaven! by MrPresident1: 7:53pm On Apr 14, 2023
We will birth children in heaven

See the children of Satan, the offspring of the devil, the children of disobedience running amok, bestriding the whole place. Then it is now the turn of the children of obedience to enjoy then they have to vanish and disappear to somewhere in the skies grin grin grin

Heaven mean enjoyment and rulership. When David Michael becomes king, automatically his realm becomes heaven
Re: There Will Be Sex In Heaven! by Fireoflife: 10:30am On Apr 15, 2023
MrPresident1:
We will birth children in heaven

See the children of Satan, the offspring than the devil, the children of disobedience running amok, bestriding the whole place. Then it is now the turn of the children of obedience to enjoy then they have to vanish and disappear to somewhere in the skies grin grin grin

Heaven mean enjoyment and rulership. When David Michael becomes king, automatically his realm becomes heaven
who are you? How do you know these things? Are you a reverend father? A bishop? I don't understand.
Re: There Will Be Sex In Heaven! by MrPresident1: 12:51pm On Apr 15, 2023
Proverbs 1:5-7 KJV
A wise man will hear, and will increase learning; and a man of understanding shall attain unto wise counsels: [6] To understand a proverb, and the interpretation; the words of the wise, and their dark sayings. [7] The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction.
Re: There Will Be Sex In Heaven! by MrPresident1: 8:11am On Apr 20, 2023
1 Samuel 2:10 KJV
The adversaries of the Lord shall be broken to pieces; out of heaven shall he thunder upon them: the Lord shall judge the ends of the earth; and he shall give strength unto his king, and exalt the horn of his anointed.
Re: There Will Be Sex In Heaven! by MrPresident1: 1:06pm On Apr 22, 2023
Matthew 24:38-39 KJV
For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, [39] And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

You will marry that your beautiful girlfriend, you will marry that your handsome boyfriend. You will birth beautiful children. You will live in mansions. You will drive GMG and Benz and Maybach, the wealth of the whole world will flow to you effortlessly, you will enjoy beyond measure. You will be satisfied a surfeited. A glorious beginning has come for you. You will forget the sapa that the tribulators have imposed on you, sapa will leave you and go and live with them permanently. You are about to the blessed exceedingly beyond measure

Luke 21:34-35 KJV
And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares. [35] For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth.

This is the same thing being presented here. The coming of the Son of man will be like a snare but it is an admonition to be careful not to allow enjoyment to dull your senses so you are caught unawares, it is not an admonition to poverty. It is an admonition to enjoy responsibly

His Preeminence, David Michael, Son of God, King of kings, Lord of lords, will bring great enjoyment to you

Angels and kings will be your leaders and your ministers. You are about to start enjoying exceedingly.

Isaiah 49:23 KJV
And kings shall be thy nursing fathers, and their queens thy nursing mothers: they shall bow down to thee with their face toward the earth, and lick up the dust of thy feet; and thou shalt know that I am the Lord : for they shall not be ashamed that wait for me.
Re: There Will Be Sex In Heaven! by MrPresident1: 3:52pm On Apr 22, 2023
Psalm 20:4,6 KJV
Grant thee according to thine own heart, and fulfil all thy counsel. [6] Now know I that the Lord saveth his anointed; he will hear him from his holy heaven with the saving strength of his right hand.
Re: There Will Be Sex In Heaven! by CaptMarvel(m): 5:36pm On Apr 22, 2023
MrPresident1:
Matthew 24:38-39 KJV
For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, [39] And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

You will marry that your beautiful girlfriend, you will marry that your handsome boyfriend. You will birth beautiful children. You will live in mansions. You will drive GMG and Benz and Maybach, the wealth of the whole world will flow to you effortlessly, you will enjoy beyond measure. You will be satisfied a surfeited. A glorious beginning has come for you. You will forget the sapa that the tribulators have imposed on you, sapa will leave you and go and live with them permanently. You are about to the blessed exceedingly beyond measure

Luke 21:34-35 KJV
And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares. [35] For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth.

This is the same thing being presented here. The coming of the Son of man will be like a snare but it is an admonition to be careful not to allow enjoyment to dull your senses so you are caught unawares, it is not an admonition to poverty. It is an admonition to enjoy responsibly

His Preeminence, David Michael, Son of God, King of kings, Lord of lords, will bring great enjoyment to you

Angels and kings will be your leaders and your ministers. You are about to start enjoying exceedingly.

Isaiah 49:23 KJV
And kings shall be thy nursing fathers, and their queens thy nursing mothers: they shall bow down to thee with their face toward the earth, and lick up the dust of thy feet; and thou shalt know that I am the Lord : for they shall not be ashamed that wait for me.
Of course there will be sex, romance, marriage, birth, children and many enjoyments, wonders and great things at the millennial reign of Christ here on earth but not in heaven as we know it, and wait o, who be Bobo DAVID MICHAEL 😁 me no understand that one o lolz
Re: There Will Be Sex In Heaven! by MrPresident1: 9:32pm On Apr 22, 2023
CaptMarvel:
Of course there will be sex, romance, marriage, birth, children and many enjoyments, wonders and great things at the millennial reign of Christ here on earth but not in heaven as we know it, and wait o, who be Bobo DAVID MICHAEL 😁 me no understand that one o lolz

The millennial reign was in the past, when Rome was bound for 1000years 500AD to 1500AD. The earth was at rest for 1000years of peace and progress. Then Rome was resurrected (Renaissance) and no one has had any rest for 523years in what is called the great tribulation

Here is David Michael, very simple to decode if you have been a watcher

Psalm 89:20-21 KJV
I have found David my servant; with my holy oil have I anointed him: [21] With whom my hand shall be established: mine arm also shall strengthen him.

Daniel 12:1 KJV
And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

Anywhere David Michael is reigning is heaven because he is the Son of God

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Men Of God Prioritize Material Things To Enhance Their Ministry- Sam Adeyemi / What's Your Best Psalm? / The Abuse Of Speaking In Tongues In The Christian Fold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.