Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,723 members, 7,827,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

There Will Be Sex In Heaven! - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Will Be Sex In Heaven! (12414 Views)

Pastor Sam Adeyemi: Sex In Marriage, Other Things That Make Family Work / The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus / "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Will Be Sex In Heaven! by MrPresident1: 10:48pm On Sep 07, 2019
When the asteroid smashes, everything will reset.

Our major work will be sex grin
Re: There Will Be Sex In Heaven! by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 08, 2019
MrPresident1:
In heaven, everything will be perfect. It is imperfect to see a mature man or a mature woman without a mate. So everyone who makes it into heaven will be above reproach cheesy grin men and women will do the needful pairing to avoid reproach cool

Galatians 3:28

In the kingdom of God there's neither male nor female

No gender = no sex

Sex = pleasure
Sex = reproduction
Sex = bonding/entangling

Our pleasure will be in the Lamb of God

No need for reproduction

We are one with the spirit after the marriage to the Lamb

2 Likes

Re: There Will Be Sex In Heaven! by MrPresident1: 7:01pm On Sep 08, 2019
Thoniameek:

Galatians 3:28

In the kingdom of God there's neither male nor female

No gender = no sex

Sex = pleasure
Sex = reproduction
Sex = bonding/entangling

Our pleasure will be in the Lamb of God

No need for reproduction

We are one with the spirit after the marriage to the Lamb

There will be sex in heaven
Re: There Will Be Sex In Heaven! by MrPresident1: 8:17am On Sep 18, 2019
We will need to populate the kingdom of God
Re: There Will Be Sex In Heaven! by MrPresident1: 3:53pm On Sep 18, 2019
It will be an urgent work, to populate heaven with beautiful children.

Every man must be up to the task
Re: There Will Be Sex In Heaven! by MrPresident1: 8:32am On Sep 22, 2019
After the judgment, the earth will be turned into a paradise, take note, rapture does not mean we will be disappearing, the bible says we shall be changed not that we will disappear.

When the earth is turned into paradise and all is beautiful and peaceful, God himself will dwell with us forever

Revelation 21:3
And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
Re: There Will Be Sex In Heaven! by MrPresident1: 6:26pm On Oct 28, 2019
Yes! There will be sex in heaven.

And heaven is right here on this earth!
Re: There Will Be Sex In Heaven! by MrPresident1: 7:48am On Dec 23, 2019
Our major work in heaven will be procreation
Re: There Will Be Sex In Heaven! by MrPresident1: 11:04am On Jan 04, 2020
Only the saved and the redeemed will enter heaven, the paradise of God where our immediate responsibility will be to be fruitful and mutiply. The first Adam was commanded to be fruitful and multiply, the second Adam which is all of us (because when Christ comes we shall all be like him) will be urgently pressed to populate the kingdom of God.

By then satan and all his dogs have been enslaved and put in hell forever grin

Revelation 22:14-16
14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.
16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

Dogs will not have access to the city of God, the sorcerers that have deceived the whole world with their sorceries will not have access, the murderers who have soaked the whole earth with blood will not have access, the idolaters and the covetous no chance, all the people who love and make lies, they will be outside, they will weep, and gnash their teeth forever, this is the promise of God to all the workers of iniquity.

God bless the root of David, the bright and morning star.
Re: There Will Be Sex In Heaven! by Finallydead: 11:54am On Jan 04, 2020
MrPresident1:
Isaiah 4:1
And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach.

As you can see, when we relate Isaiah 4:4 with Isaiah 1:27 we can get an understanding of Isaiah 4:1. We can successfully locate the context of Isaiah 4:1 not as an end time verse but a post judgment, post rapture, post coming of Jesus verse.

The redemption of zion will be in judgment
No bro. Juxtaposition into confusion. This is not how to see this. Jesus is the man and the seven women represent the seven degrees of believers.
1. David is an offspring of Angels, and by extension Jesus, via Nahshon
Danger bro, danger. What loose conclusions! Jesus inherited no drop of blood from David but the Holy Ghost inserted into Mary's womb. He is only David's heir by spiritual genealogy.

Even when we become like the angels of heaven, and do not need to marry, we will still be men and women and we will bear children, this is where an understanding of Isaiah 4:1 comes in again. It is the resurrection, but we are still described as man and woman. Seven women and one man…
When we become like angels with resurrected bodies, we will lose the shame of our unclothedness, our genitals and reproduce by word of mouth only like our Father.
There will be sex in heaven
Is it due to love for sex or what? The only kind of sex in the Kingdom of God is a deep mystery between Christ and His church much more pleasurable than that we have known on earth. It is the flow of His life within us tangibly, doing more of a rush in our brain and every hormone than earthly sex could ever dream to. The flow of His rivers and His wine in us leading to reproduction of Christ like systems from our inside to the outside. May all pay the price to know this. Amen.

OK I think I'll stop here. So MrPresident1 the rebuker, you can rebuke me now if you still wish.
*modified

1 Like

Re: There Will Be Sex In Heaven! by MrPresident1: 11:58am On Jan 04, 2020
I rebuke you.

Finallydead:

No bro. Juxtaposition into confusion. This is not how to see this. Jesus is the man and the seven women represent the seven degrees of believers.
Re: There Will Be Sex In Heaven! by Finallydead: 12:00pm On Jan 04, 2020
MrPresident1:
I rebuke you.

What does that mean?
Re: There Will Be Sex In Heaven! by MrPresident1: 12:01pm On Jan 04, 2020
I rebuke you

Finallydead:

What does that mean?
Re: There Will Be Sex In Heaven! by Finallydead: 12:08pm On Jan 04, 2020
MrPresident1:
I rebuke you

I will give you a benefit of doubt that you know how to discern by your spirit and advise you wait till I finish my posting(I'm still working on it and will let you know when I'm done) to make an informed response.
Re: There Will Be Sex In Heaven! by MrPresident1: 12:10pm On Jan 04, 2020
I rebuke you again

Finallydead:

I will give you a benefit of doubt that you know how to discern by your spirit and advise you wait till I finish my posting(I'm still working on it and will let you know when I'm done) to make an informed response.
Re: There Will Be Sex In Heaven! by Finallydead: 12:18pm On Jan 04, 2020
MrPresident1:
I rebuke you again

OK then. Satan already took the accuser of the brethren position, it's alright to scramble for and get the "rebuker" of the brethren post, if it makes you feel better. In any case I'll just finish what I'm posting here for the sake of others
Re: There Will Be Sex In Heaven! by Finallydead: 12:31pm On Jan 04, 2020
MrPresident1:
I rebuke you again

OK. I've completed my initial post now so do what pleases you
Re: There Will Be Sex In Heaven! by MrPresident1: 11:28pm On Oct 01, 2020
Psalm 33:5
5 He loveth righteousness and judgment: the earth is full of the goodness of the Lord.
Re: There Will Be Sex In Heaven! by MrPresident1: 7:05am On Oct 18, 2020
Resurrected Men with the strength of angels
Re: There Will Be Sex In Heaven! by orisa37: 9:02am On Oct 18, 2020
BUT NOT AS APPLICABLE AS WE HAVE ON EARTH.
Re: There Will Be Sex In Heaven! by oluwaahmed: 9:12am On Oct 18, 2020
OP who be ur dealer? Na shrine him dey? He's gat some strong shít
Re: There Will Be Sex In Heaven! by MrPresident1: 11:33pm On Apr 23, 2021
There will be sex in heaven, and heaven is the name for the leading ruling nations
Re: There Will Be Sex In Heaven! by MrPresident1: 2:31pm On May 08, 2021
Isaiah 40:9-11
O Zion, that bringest good tidings, get thee up into the high mountain; O Jerusalem, that bringest good tidings, lift up thy voice with strength; lift it up, be not afraid; say unto the cities of Judah, Behold your God!
10 Behold, the Lord GOD will come with strong [hand], and his arm shall rule for him: behold, his reward [is] with him, and his work before him.
11 He shall feed his flock like a shepherd: he shall gather the lambs with his arm, and carry [them] in his bosom, [and] shall gently lead those that are with young.

These criminals have so deceived you that you hae so disdained your redemption. The great lies that you have been brains washed with so funny. I heard someone say that all that we will be doing in heaven is shouting Hallelujah forever cheesy cheesy cheesy. They have used bread to soak upall your soup cheesy cheesy cheesy

There will be sex in heaven; the new Jerusalem, the new earth wherein dwelleth righteousness, we will give birth to beautiful children stresslessly, no pain, no sorrow, no illness, no disease, the former things have passed away, never ever to return

The fact is many Christians want Jesus to come only in their mouths only. Deep down in their hearts, they don't want him to come again forever. Why should he come when dem never marry, or build house, or have beautiful children? Why should he come and lead us to a place where where will be no sex and all we will be doing forever is shouting Hallelujah cheesy cheesy cheesy.

You have all been deceived. There will sex in heaven, and we will bear beautiful children in heaven. We will not be shouting Hallelujah literally forever but the song of Hallelujah will be in our hearts forever as we go about our daily work in the sinless new world that God has given to us.

Rouse yourself out of ignorance and free your mind of deception!
Re: There Will Be Sex In Heaven! by livingchrist: 4:09pm On May 08, 2021
See this liar and false prophet.
Re: There Will Be Sex In Heaven! by peteregwu(m): 5:00pm On May 08, 2021
This guy is just confused like maihanmed and bin laden.
Re: There Will Be Sex In Heaven! by MrPresident1: 11:58pm On May 08, 2021
Revelation 21:3-4
And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
Re: There Will Be Sex In Heaven! by MrPresident1: 7:24pm On May 11, 2021
Isaiah 11:5-9
5 And righteousness shall be the girdle of his loins, and faithfulness the girdle of his reins.
6 The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.

7 And the cow and the bear shall feed; their young ones shall lie down together: and the lion shall eat straw like the ox.
8 And the sucking child shall play on the hole of the asp, and the weaned child shall put his hand on the cockatrice' den.
9 They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain: for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea.

When Jesus returns and we are in heaven, where are we going to get the following people named in the verse above?

1. The little child
2. The sucking child
3. the weaned child

My threads are for intelligent people who can question things.

The Bible says there will be new heavens and new earth, this is what is being described above. They have deceived you for too long. Wake up

Isaiah 65:17
For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.

No more pain, or sorrow, or disease, or tears, or illness, or fear, this is the new earth that the LORD is bringing, yet you see people resisting. The whole world has gone mad.

Because you do not understand, they have used your ignorance against you to enslave you.
Re: There Will Be Sex In Heaven! by MrPresident1: 11:16pm On May 11, 2021
They want the kingdom of God to come only with their mouths, inside their hearts, Jesus can remain wherever he is forever, after all dem never marry, dem never born pikin, dem never buy hummer jeep, dem never chop life etc.

Ignorant people have been brainwashed to disdain their heritage, they have been convinced that heaven is going to be very boring, a place where we will be shouting Hallelujah night and day forever without ceasing, no sex, no family, no household, no wealth, no life just some boring monotonous eternity!

You have been lied to and deceived and disrobed of your heritage. There will be SEX in heaven, there will be child bearing in heaven, there will be families in heaven (no monotonous marriages), you will ride better vehicles in heaven, better houses, more beautiful women, no more pain or sorrow or death, no more cancer or diabetes, no more tears. This is what you have disdained due to the treachery and shenanigans of the devil and his useless and hopeless foot-soldier dogs

Isaiah 65:17-19
For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.
18 But be ye glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create: for, behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy.
19 And I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and joy in my people: and the voice of weeping shall be no more heard in her, nor the voice of crying.

God is creating a new heavens and a new earth, the former things have passed away; no more crying or weeping, or poverty, or pain, or tears, or bloodshed
Re: There Will Be Sex In Heaven! by MrPresident1: 3:05pm On May 16, 2021
Every good thing that is on the earth today has a better version in the earth that the LORD is creating and bringing shortly
Re: There Will Be Sex In Heaven! by MrPresident1: 11:16pm On May 20, 2021
Somebody said that the age we are when we enter heaven is the age we will be forever lmao. come on, is that agood thing, like all of us will be be suffering stunted growth in heaven?

Shake the lies away, in heaven, we will grow, we will advance in age, we will have sex and we will bear children forever. When the earth is well populated we will transfer people to other better planets, can you comprehend the size of the universe? Remember that we will have computer brains in heaven, our brains will be faster and better than the super-est computers of this useless world of satan and his minions, the Bible says we will all be like angels.

Rather than thinking of heaven as a boring dreary place where we will be shouting Hallelujah forever, lmao, see brainwashing, visualise heaven as a place where there is the best of everything. The best cars, houses, wines, women, men, children, endless enjoyment in peace and tranquility, no pain or stress, or sorrow, or illness, no disease, no ore taxes, no more wars or hunger, just peace and bliss and ease forever

Isaiah 65:17
Re: There Will Be Sex In Heaven! by MrPresident1: 11:47pm On Oct 14, 2021
Nahum 1:7
The Lord is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble; and he knoweth them that trust in him.
Re: There Will Be Sex In Heaven! by MrPresident1: 11:23pm On Oct 28, 2021
Isaiah 4:1
And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Can I Refuse The Call Of God? / The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!! / What Does "The Wages Of Sin Is Death" Really Means

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.