Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,019 members, 7,814,486 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof (15216 Views)

Other Side Of Girls Cleavages On Social Media (Fake Posture Aint Real ) / Keyan Girl Exposes Cleavages On Bent Pant. What Do You Guys Think ? / "All Women Are Hoes" The Bitter Truth Nigerian Women Can't Handle (photo Proof) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by timexkaka: 5:33pm On Nov 10, 2015
When I was little... D only chance I got to see b :obs is only wen a child is breast feeding, buh diz days any wer I go i see b :obs.... Be it market, lecture, streets.... B :obs evrywer..... Y cry cry

2 Likes

Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by eyeon(m): 5:34pm On Nov 10, 2015
Yes o. But the window shopping continues tho.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 10, 2015
Yet to have punkyveer's where I want them to be.... embarassed
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by nikkiking(m): 5:35pm On Nov 10, 2015
But the pishure you posted isn't nigerians shocked

Abi u don high on oshobo weed tongue
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by Cutehector(m): 5:39pm On Nov 10, 2015
The op must be seein a lot of boobs in adult videos grin
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by geni340(f): 5:40pm On Nov 10, 2015
We are showing d cleavage for free, we aint asking a dime. If u hav a problem wif that, chewing gum is vry cheap. Get it and gum ya eyes together sir. Take care.
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by gamaliel121(m): 5:43pm On Nov 10, 2015
geni340:
We are showing d cleavage for free, we aint asking a dime. If u hav a problem wif that, chewing gum is vry cheap. Get it and gum ya eyes together sir. Take care.

Me if you open your own...I will see.....
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 10, 2015
geni340:
Daughter of Jezebel
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 10, 2015
angels09:
Yet to have punkyveer's where I want them to be.... embarassed

Shut up! What do you know about bewbs, chile?
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 10, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Shut up! What do you know about bewbs, chile?
Bring em where I want .......first then ask questions later amalekite
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 10, 2015
angels09:

Bring em where I want .......first then ask questions later amalekite

No
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 10, 2015
geni340:
damn. See as your boobyy strong gan.
*presses it*

abeg make una follow me press this girl boobby.

2 Likes

Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 10, 2015
The rise of cleavages in Nigeria, yet, you couldn't even post a picture of at least a black woman.

1 Like

Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 10, 2015
PunkyVeer:

No
Why not Amalekite?
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 10, 2015
stupidity:
damn. See as your boobyy strong gan.
*presses it*

abeg make una follow me press this girl boobby.
Now I know you are capable of pressing an ojuju with bewbs .... That festac 77 face nor fear you?

1 Like

Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by obiorathesubtle: 6:06pm On Nov 10, 2015
geni340:
chaaai! Aunty breeessss!

1 Like

Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 10, 2015
angels09:

Now I know you are capable of pressing an ojuju with bewbs .... That festac 77 face nor fear you?
na my festac she dey stay? Tell her to PM me angry
I need put my Dik in between that boobby and fvck it this weekend.
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 10, 2015
@ OP

You are a pervert!
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 10, 2015
PunkyVeer:

No
Like I said... Let's just play here on nairaland I DON'T reply PM....please respect my privacy
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by obiorathesubtle: 6:14pm On Nov 10, 2015
This op lacks elementary induction skills, RISE OF CLEAVAGES IN NIGERIA and you put white woman pics, the second one breast dey like 'things fall apart ' see the distance between the breast, Obasanjo fit open another branch of otta farm for that space sef. ugly looking white people!
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by timexkaka: 6:15pm On Nov 10, 2015
nikkiking:
But the pishure you posted isn't nigerians shocked

Abi u don high on oshobo weed tongue

post ur babe own grin
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 10, 2015
angels09:

Like I said... Let's just play here on nairaland I DON'T reply PM....please respect my privacy

Are you off your meds again? Smh. Stop lying!
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 10, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Are you off your meds again? Smh. Stop lying!
Screenshots? Dare me
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 10, 2015
angels09:

Screenshots?

Yes, please
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 10, 2015
I think South Africa and Nigeria are two least nations to find sophisticated girls to admire. They all play hard to get as I am told. FYI, my first girlfriend is a Nigerian and she is very boring! I don't mean to hurt anybody.

2 Likes

Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by MrCork: 6:22pm On Nov 10, 2015
timexkaka:
When I was little... D only chance I got to see b :obs is only wen a child is breast feeding, buh diz days any wer I go i see b :obs.... Be it market, lecture, streets.... B :obs evrywer..... Y cry cry

...kaiiiiii see milk!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by Emodeee: 6:25pm On Nov 10, 2015
It's because these ladies are aware of how much guys loves boobz. Guys, una no like boobz?

Btw, habosede02, juice to gbe saya yi, o n wun mi mu.
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by Otunagum(m): 6:25pm On Nov 10, 2015
This thread should be on the front page
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 10, 2015
all4naija:
I think South Africa and Nigeria are two least nations to find sophisticated girls to admire. They all play hard to get as I am told. FYI, my first girlfriend is a Nigerian and she is very boring! I don't mean to hurt anybody.

South African girls don't play hard to get. We're very upfront. There's a huge difference imo between Nigerian girls & SA girls. Personally, I think we're less pretentious.

3 Likes

Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by zicoraads: 6:28pm On Nov 10, 2015
all4naija:
K
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by zicoraads: 6:28pm On Nov 10, 2015
PunkyVeer:

South African girls don't play hard to get. We're very upfront. There's a huge difference imo between Nigerian girls & SA girls. Personally, I think we're less pretentious.
grin grin
grin
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by falconey(m): 6:30pm On Nov 10, 2015
geni340:

that's my sister!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What's Your Marital Status? / God is good / Are White Guys More Romantic Than Black Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.