Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,169 members, 7,821,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? (17930 Views)

Nigerian Claims Ownership Of 24 Kids, Gets €22k Monthly Child Support From Germa / Are Best Friends Worth It? Mine Abandoned Me In The Streets Of A Foreign Country / Lady Forgives Her Father 27 Years After He Abandoned Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by baby124: 1:37pm On Jun 17, 2019
DBestDoc:

That Lady you quoted and called a dumbo just told you the truth, albeit rather harsh with her usage of words.

People are refusing to say things exactly as they are just so they don't come off as judgemental but trust me, the result may be three kids for three different men if we keep hiding the truth. Oh yes!

The Nigerian society doesn't favour women in any way, from the youngest of us to the oldest so it's our duty to protect ourselves in every possible ways we can, emotionally, physically etc. Being in a relationship shouldn't make you lose your sense of reasoning and self preservation.
If you were living in an organized society, the law would sort you out and that would be a different kettle of fish altogether and Of course you wouldn't be on Nairaland posting this Crap. Yeah, this is bullshi.t and crap.

It's Bullshi.t because you totally planned this out and unfortunately, it's a plan gone wrong. The public pric.k is 40 and single aha? but that doesn't mean he's a father material or even ready to be one or married and you went ahead to take your chances anyways.

He had a live in girlfriend(who was smart enough to not fall pregnant) whom you knew about but you still went on to play.

You caught him whoring with three different women and you still didn't leave. At least, you would have borrowed a leaf from the live in girlfriend that left him because of you, but you didn't. You clearly had a mission to achieve.

He still brought his public peni.s into your Vagin.a (which you clearly don't respect) and you didn't make him use a Condom. You weren't scared of contracting some incurables from him. Wow!

The 'morning after pills' would have saved the day even after all the intentional 'mistakes' but you again chose not to use it.

Women make this 'intentional mistake' for one of three reasons; to have a baby of their own with or without the involvement of the father. These women see and treat the pregnancy as a gift, they have the means and are happy to take care of the kid all by themselves. The idea of being able to have their own babies whether or not marriage happens is their motivation.These ones are the wise sisters, they don't go embarrassing themselves because they know what they want.

The second category are the ones that tie a man to marriage with pregnancy. It works for a lot of sisters but some others get their fingers burnt and their lives altered forever.

The third category are the ones that want some extra cash from Child support. This is a mistake in Nigeria as you'll spend more in time, energy and money trying to get some kobo that isn't worth the hard Labour lipsrsealed The law will work for you abroad and you could get an extra coins from the government for the upkeep of your kids
The last group are the genuinely ignorant and innocent sisters who were deeply in love with a man, got sweet talked and lied to and mistakenly fell for the lies and got pregnant. These ones, i feel some pity for 'cause they never saw it coming.

You know which category you fit in but my advise is that you let it go. The deed has been done, pregnancy has advanced and you got an amazing gift from God already. You said money is no problem and you can pay people's salaries on here so, save yourself this stress and channel all energy to welcoming your gift and giving it a good life.

Forget about that man, he's a dead beat and very irresponsible. If you want to stress yourself fighting him, you'd be doing your mental and physical health no good as High BP may set in. The agencies and lawyers you're calling on will not do you much good. An order will be given that he pays the Child support but paying it regularly may not be achieved.

This guy rejected this pregnancy from the start, forget about him. If in the future he decides to come take responsibility, that would be fine. Let your family and friends channel all their resources towards you and your baby because you'd need as much support as you can get. Being a single mum isn't a walk in the park and that phase of your life will begin soon.

This is just an opinion and you may decide not to take it. Any quotes with insults will not be dignified with a response. i'm a very busy person but i took out time to write this here. Maybe some girls planning on using this 'intentional mistake' method may reconsider because it hardly ends well. The exact advise i'd give to my flesh and blood.

I sincerely wish you all the best!
You are advising she forget him. Are you going to help her pay for her bills. Please be guided in the things you say here. You empower and uphold evil in our society to seem right. She didn’t abort does not make her worse than the next girl. Even married women with kids get abandoned. She didn’t post to seek advice about how not to get pregnant but how to get the man to take responsibility. I think you can reserve your sanctimonious advise for whoever asks for it.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by QueenSekxy(f): 1:38pm On Jun 17, 2019
Omg!! I'm sorry for your condition op.

May God see you through.
Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by TV01(m): 1:38pm On Jun 17, 2019
bukatyne:
@TV01, Happy new year o, long time no see.
Sister B how far? Good to hear from you. How's family?

Ah! See the thread you mentioned me on shocked

TV
Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by ibkayee(f): 1:43pm On Jun 17, 2019
The fact that he’s avoiding a DNA test is telling.

You’re in this situation because you’ve both made less than sensible decisions, but what’s done is done. Don’t know much about child support laws in Nigeria but from the little I’ve heard, the outcome probably won’t be in your favour and you’ll probably end up raising that child on your own, I wish you well though. Good luck

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by YOUNGELDER1(m): 1:46pm On Jun 17, 2019
Mamatoppy:
Lol... I can employ you and pay your salary. Not every lady out there is hungry or desperate for marriage.

Then you should know better than getting pregnant.
Condoms are been sold less than N1000
Plan B also.

1 Like

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jun 17, 2019
People are refusing to say things exactly as they are because bashing her for her terrible choices isn’t going to make the pregnancy disappear. And yes judging someone you don’t know or judging without been privy to other circumstances that led to her choice is indeed judgmental. “The Nigerian society doesn’t favor women” then it is our duty to fight for a society that protects women not cower and accept things as is. Organized societies are organized because citizens fought for those laws to be written and enforced.

The fact is two people came together to make a child, they both had the responsibility to prevent it, if they didn’t want a child. They both need to take care of that child.

DBestDoc:

That Lady you quoted and called a dumbo just told you the truth, albeit rather harsh with her usage of words.

People are refusing to say things exactly as they are just so they don't come off as judgemental but trust me, the result may be three kids for three different men if we keep hiding the truth. Oh yes!

The Nigerian society doesn't favour women in any way, from the youngest of us to the oldest so it's our duty to protect ourselves in every possible ways we can, emotionally, physically etc. Being in a relationship shouldn't make you lose your sense of reasoning and self preservation.
If you were living in an organized society, the law would sort you out and that would be a different kettle of fish altogether and Of course you wouldn't be on Nairaland posting this Crap. Yeah, this is bullshi.t and crap.

It's Bullshi.t because you totally planned this out and unfortunately, it's a plan gone wrong. The public pric.k is 40 and single aha? but that doesn't mean he's a father material or even ready to be one or married and you went ahead to take your chances anyways.

He had a live in girlfriend(who was smart enough to not fall pregnant) whom you knew about but you still went on to play.

You caught him whoring with three different women and you still didn't leave. At least, you would have borrowed a leaf from the live in girlfriend that left him because of you, but you didn't. You clearly had a mission to achieve.

He still brought his public peni.s into your Vagin.a (which you clearly don't respect) and you didn't make him use a Condom. You weren't scared of contracting some incurables from him. Wow!

The 'morning after pills' would have saved the day even after all the intentional 'mistakes' but you again chose not to use it.

Women make this 'intentional mistake' for one of three reasons; to have a baby of their own with or without the involvement of the father. These women see and treat the pregnancy as a gift, they have the means and are happy to take care of the kid all by themselves. The idea of being able to have their own babies whether or not marriage happens is their motivation.These ones are the wise sisters, they don't go embarrassing themselves because they know what they want.

The second category are the ones that tie a man to marriage with pregnancy. It works for a lot of sisters but some others get their fingers burnt and their lives altered forever.

The third category are the ones that want some extra cash from Child support. This is a mistake in Nigeria as you'll spend more in time, energy and money trying to get some kobo that isn't worth the hard Labour lipsrsealed The law will work for you abroad and you could get an extra coins from the government for the upkeep of your kids
The last group are the genuinely ignorant and innocent sisters who were deeply in love with a man, got sweet talked and lied to and mistakenly fell for the lies and got pregnant. These ones, i feel some pity for 'cause they never saw it coming.

You know which category you fit in but my advise is that you let it go. The deed has been done, pregnancy has advanced and you got an amazing gift from God already. You said money is no problem and you can pay people's salaries on here so, save yourself this stress and channel all energy to welcoming your gift and giving it a good life.

Forget about that man, he's a dead beat and very irresponsible. If you want to stress yourself fighting him, you'd be doing your mental and physical health no good as High BP may set in. The agencies and lawyers you're calling on will not do you much good. An order will be given that he pays the Child support but paying it regularly may not be achieved.

This guy rejected this pregnancy from the start, forget about him. If in the future he decides to come take responsibility, that would be fine. Let your family and friends channel all their resources towards you and your baby because you'd need as much support as you can get. Being a single mum isn't a walk in the park and that phase of your life will begin soon.

This is just an opinion and you may decide not to take it. Any quotes with insults will not be dignified with a response. i'm a very busy person but i took out time to write this here. Maybe some girls planning on using this 'intentional mistake' method may reconsider because it hardly ends well. The exact advise i'd give to my flesh and blood.

15 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Thegamingorca(m): 1:49pm On Jun 17, 2019
ahnie:
Maybe he's married.

Please remove his pics...it's not cool posting his pic online like this.Op why not contact any of his family members?I believe you people dated for a while.

I sincerely hope you guys settle amicably and come to terms Cox of the unborn child...I wonder why he went South on you...just why?

Modified....leave his pics there...so that he could be easily tagged since he has blocked you in all social platforms.
Lol at the modified

1 Like

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Thegamingorca(m): 1:50pm On Jun 17, 2019
Mamatoppy:
Here is the dude. His name is Treasure and he is Environmental Sanitation Officer at Lagos State Government. His personal business is ARS Travels and Tours and he lives in Ikorodu.He impregnated me last year and abandoned me afterwards.He has refused to answer my calls and that of my family members.He blocked all my numbers on Whatsapp and refused to see me. He is 40 years old,single and does not care if I am alive or not.My EDD is next month and I want to sue him for child support.Please where can I report this case

Here are few details of what happened
1.He is not married. He was 39 when we met.
2. He lied to me when I told him about the pregnancy. He told me he was not responsible for it cos he was on an injection which hasn't failed him since university days. I asked to see the doctor but he refused to take me to him.
3. He told my best friend when she called him his celestial church pastor told him the pregnancy was not his. I challenged him on that and asked to be taken there but he refused.
4.He told my elder sister he cannot impregnate a lady cos doctor told him so. He's got low sperm count and on medication. I asked to be taken to this doctor but he did not take me to see them.
5. He told my mum he was not ready for marriage and no one has ever gotten pregnant for him before. He also told her what we had was just flings and he gave me money to take care of myself but I came back pregnant.
6. He also told my friend he was told I dated two guys in the area but when I asked for the names of the guys,he refused to disclose them. He was living with a lady before we started talking. The lady moved out. He jumps from club to club and ladies to ladies.Caught him more than 3 times. I told my friend all these and the reply he gave her when she queried him was that the lady cheated on him and he told her to go.
7. This is not about money. It is about him doing what is right. I am ready for any test or DNA just to prove to the fool that he baby is his.
8. I need a good lawyer who can take up this case or details of where this case can be reported in Lagos and not judgements and castigations. We are all humans and no one is perfect. We all make mistakes.
9. His full names Treasure Akolawole Abass and you can reach him on 09060086008.He lives at A plus, Selewu, Igbogbo, Ikorodu,Lagos.
10. I know he is gonna lie to save his ass.Call my sister on 08121821959 to confirm this story before you jump to conclusions.
11. The bastard hacked my account and deleted the pictures. I did not remove them.
12. He just told me this morning that he is married. I never knew. That is to confirm the lying bastard that he is.

Sweet pocohantas where are you?
Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 17, 2019
Thank you!!!
baby124:

You are advising she forget him. Are you going to help her pay for her bills. Please be guided in the things you say here. You empower and uphold evil in our society to seem right. She didn’t abort does not make her worse than the next girl. Even married women with kids get abandoned. She didn’t post to seek advice about how not to get pregnant but how to get the man to take responsibility. I think you can reserve your sanctimonious advise for whoever asks for it.

5 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by crackhaus: 2:03pm On Jun 17, 2019
liberalchick:
She said her EDD is next month, it’s in her post.
Yes I saw that too, but the other guy with the information is talking about her already having a baby and she has not denied that part.

Or are you not reading what I'm reading? cheesy

1 Like

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by crackhaus: 2:05pm On Jun 17, 2019
bukatyne:

Update:

He that is not be mentioned opened account on 15th, has 15 posts out of which 13 are on this thread.

And the posts are quite heavy.

OP said she's pregnant, guy is talking about the baby in her care.

Is OP preggers while caring for a suckling baby?

Question will be when did she get preggers.

You people should leave me, I am tired.
Ayam not understanding.. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by crackhaus: 2:07pm On Jun 17, 2019
baby124:

Na wah. shocked
Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Sanchez01: 2:08pm On Jun 17, 2019
rapo7000:
I have full story about the affairs. Mama Toppy. Pls pls and stop all these defamation. Again its not right anyone viewing this can call the man. lastly mama toppy you are hiding ur identity and exposing someone else. The guy had a one night stand with you, gave you 5k and exactly after 2 weeks, you came to told him you are pregnant. Its obvious you are an Olosho that wants to reap from where you did not sow. convert ur grievance to luv for your child. God will see you throuogh.
What a revelation! shocked

Czarina
Sinaj
Ishilove

I know you pipu love gists cheesy

1 Like

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by crackhaus: 2:14pm On Jun 17, 2019
DBestDoc:

3 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Acidosis(m): 2:18pm On Jun 17, 2019
baby124:

You have been making sense lately.
Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by doitforyou(f): 2:18pm On Jun 17, 2019
DBestDoc:

[s]That Lady you quoted and called a dumbo just told you the truth, albeit rather harsh with her usage of words.

I sincerely wish you all the best![/s]

All that epistle is not why this thread was created. Judging her from your moral soapbox doesn't change the fact that a man has refused to accept the consequences of his actions. You know Nigerian society does not favor women, yet here you are, you are part of the problem. If those organized societies had women like you that are willing to sit back and accept the status quo, they wouldn't be organized.

You have all these for the woman but none for the man that is also responsible for this mess. You really ended with "I sincerely wish you all the best" shocked I hate to see when you don't wish someone the best.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Sanchez01: 2:18pm On Jun 17, 2019
rapo7000:
I just did a video chat with him and the man was swearing with God that it was a one night stand. Infact he said no one knows her in the compound as she came to his house at 1am and she left early at 5am. i swore with God he never dated her and it was just a night stand that he gave her 5k. anyone can call him to ask he even said he does not have her number and he was able to get a number linked to her. i even tried it but its switched off. 08139042129. He only knows her as lilian nothin more. Again, you said someone impregnated you, and you informed him bout it. U got preggy, had the child you did not post evidence of the child birth to him or inform the said pastor you said you know or even go to the house with the child let everyone know he is the owner or worst still since you have his work details go to his place of work with the child at least he can't deny that. instead being the lyer and defamer you are comes to social media to post details of a man that has done nothing wrong to you. neither was it a business gone wrong. you transacted and deal was resolved but greed wants to make you have more. fool. better hide well cos if you are caught, i will personally make sure you rot in Jail. Oloriburuku.
You're taking this the wrong way. No doubt, there are always three sides to a story involving two people. We know her side of the story and understand his partly based on your narrative. The truth is yet to be established and would never find a foothold if you wear someone's wàhálà on your head like a headwarmer.

I doubt she'd know so much about him if it was a one night stand. Plus, you aren't asking the right questions from the dude.

1. Did he meet her parents and denied the pregnancy?
2. If it was a one night stand, at what point did her families get involved, after the whole pregnancy ish came to light or when they started fighting?
3. She saved his number as 'Treasure' and going by the snapshot of their chat, that is beyond an Olosho appointment gone wrong. Did you ask him if he chatted with her at all, say recently to ascertain his messages are those in the screenshot?

Be careful before you get overwhelmed by another person's issue. When they were whooping behind closed doors, you were never called. So, please, tread lightly.

15 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by baby124: 2:20pm On Jun 17, 2019
Acidosis:

You have been making sense lately.
No, you just reached mental and emotional maturity.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by pocohantas(f): 2:24pm On Jun 17, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Sweet pocohantas where are you?

She is really angry and it's quite understandable considering her situation.

However, you can't force a man to be a father, definitely not in Nigeria. I have read several cases on this same NL and it hardly ever goes in the woman's favour. Highest she gets stipends that can't even buy me a full tank.

If I have to be fcking a man without protection, without fear of its consequences (including pregnancy)... Then it has to be with a man who realizes and is content with the fact that a possible outcome wouldn't be an AMG.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 17, 2019
U had sex without condom?
In this era of std everywhere not to talk of pregnancy?
Do u know that not all men are ready to settle down?
Some don't actually want to go deep with you.
Men can tell you any thing to get inside. Once they are tired and have what they want, another haunt begins.

Sorry but ladies most times are birds brain.

Most want to trap men down through pregnancy.
U are a young girl and you don't know your free periods?
And when things happen, the morning after pills nko?

In cases like this, I don't ever blame our men.
If you don't want condom, protect yourself.

4 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 17, 2019
Sorry about what you're going through, op.

9 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Thegamingorca(m): 2:37pm On Jun 17, 2019
pocohantas:

She is really angry and it's quite understandable considering her situation.

However, you can't force a man to be a father, definitely not in Nigeria. I have read several cases on this same NL and it hardly ever goes in the woman's favour. Highest she gets stipends that can't even buy me a full tank.

If I have to be fcking a man without protection, without fear of its consequences (including pregnancy)... Then it has to be with a man who realizes and is content with the fact that a possible outcome wouldn't be an AMG.

Understandable doesn't cut it. Why is she determined on having his child despite having all these rejection? This is mumuness of the highest order...how does she possibly hope to bring up this child with daily reminder of this controversy?

She said she wants to do the right thing. What the hell is right about this shiit

Nigerians are known to do pretty dumb shiit sometimes but this has got to be the most stupid

2 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by pocohantas(f): 2:43pm On Jun 17, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Understandable doesn't cut it. Why is she determined on having his child despite having all these rejection? This is mumuness of the highest order...how does she possibly hope to bring up this child with daily reminder of this controversy?

She said she wants to do the right thing. What the hell is right about this shiit

Lol. With time she will wake up and smell the coffee. cheesy
Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by giftfromGod(f): 2:44pm On Jun 17, 2019
Children that some of us are praying day and night for is what one man refuse to accept? Such is life.

7 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Thegamingorca(m): 2:52pm On Jun 17, 2019
Rosarie:
Mumu woman.a man who has not paid your dowry, why did you not take contraceptive.why fall pregnant.why not insist on condom because as a woman you will be the one to suffer it.u will train the kid alone and when grown they will still ask for their father.u have no shame.you are not even feeling bad .u want to tie the man down.you are getting what u want.u are the woman.and u know what to do not to take in.
Now u are putting up his pic.;it is by force to answer daddy.it is a man's world and the earlier women realize it and stop been foolish to the demands of men ;the better for them.if he even marries u;no love because he was forced.with him sleeping around u nor fear HIV;infection; hepatitis etc.u still doing raw.raw has answered ur call.

Lmao
Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Acidosis(m): 2:52pm On Jun 17, 2019
baby124:
No, you just reached mental and emotional maturity.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Thegamingorca(m): 2:52pm On Jun 17, 2019
Katier00:
shut up please

How much for tdb grin
Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Thegamingorca(m): 2:53pm On Jun 17, 2019
helinues:
He abandoned you? How?

You abandoned yourself the day you decided to be dating someone you know nothing about..

Btw, anybody can work at anywhere on Facebook

Lmao grin

1 Like

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Michelle55: 2:54pm On Jun 17, 2019
Hmmmm.. This one is too strong and heavy for me to talk oh.. lipsrsealed
Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Ishilove: 2:55pm On Jun 17, 2019
Sanchez01:

What a revelation! shocked

Czarina
Sinaj
Ishilove

I know you pipu love gists cheesy
See wetin fvck matter dey cause. All this embarrassment would have been prevented with N100 Gold Circle condom.
Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Thegamingorca(m): 2:56pm On Jun 17, 2019
Mamatoppy:
You are pathetic.

Lmao why did you decide to keep it to this extent and not terminate it

1 Like

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by wis3(m): 2:58pm On Jun 17, 2019
He has low sperm count. He lives in a room and palour. He's this. He's that. What attracted you to him in the first place?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Stop Passing Old Cars To Your Wife, Buy Her A New One - Nigerian Man Advises / My Daughter's Hair Is Not Growing At The Back Of Her Head. What Can I Do? / 'Beating My Wife Is A Parable' - Pastor's Jackson's Wife Defends his Statement

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.