Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,426 members, 7,812,256 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? (17797 Views)

Nigerian Claims Ownership Of 24 Kids, Gets €22k Monthly Child Support From Germa / Are Best Friends Worth It? Mine Abandoned Me In The Streets Of A Foreign Country / Lady Forgives Her Father 27 Years After He Abandoned Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Thegamingorca(m): 3:00pm On Jun 17, 2019
rapo7000:
I have full story about the affairs. Mama Toppy. Pls pls and stop all these defamation. Again its not right anyone viewing this can call the man. lastly mama toppy you are hiding ur identity and exposing someone else. The guy had a one night stand with you, gave you 5k and exactly after 2 weeks, you came to told him you are pregnant. Its obvious you are an Olosho that wants to reap from where you did not sow. convert ur grievance to luv for your child. God will see you throuogh.

Pocohantas lol get in here
Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by ibkayee(f): 3:03pm On Jun 17, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Lmao why did you decide to keep it to this extent and not terminate it
Abortion isn’t a casual procedure this guy

4 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Thegamingorca(m): 3:04pm On Jun 17, 2019
Mamatoppy:
You need a life.How much did he pay you to put up this shit? Name your price and I would double it. If you've got nothing reasonable to say, stfu or go Bleep yourself. You ain't worth the MB I am wasting on you.

It's fair to say you've been scorned but how are we to prove you are even who you say you are. You could be a professional prostitute looking to lay a cheap blackmail into seemingly respectable folk...Cos I do not see the logic in your standing by a man who has wronged you

Where is your baby bump?
Who the hell are you sef?
PrecPresent your case legibly so the world can see

5 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by polite2(m): 3:06pm On Jun 17, 2019
Shame on this lady who threw caution into the winds, spread out her legs, got pregnant and shamelessly announcing herself to the world that she is pregnant.

Let it be said today that you don't get pregnant for a man without his concent.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Thegamingorca(m): 3:11pm On Jun 17, 2019
ibkayee:

Abortion isn’t a casual procedure this guy

It's not some procedure...it's an over the counter two mins decision she could have made since before it even materialized. Like changing lightbulbs.

grin she is now here 8months in, trying to tie a nigga down. FVck, this shameless woman isn't considering implications of having this child and having to cater for it albeit alone. The scandal. The emotional implications. Has she really chewed down to the bone of having to go through with this? No! but She has energy to be chasing the casanova
Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by CaptainMitch: 3:11pm On Jun 17, 2019
Nonsense when una dey Bleep you no tell us, carry your cross when you dey shout harder harder you no know

3 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Sanchez01: 3:12pm On Jun 17, 2019
Ishilove:

See wetin fvck matter dey cause. All this embarrassment would have been prevented with N100 Gold Circle condom.
I hate to say it but it seems the lady planned it. She wanted the dude to commit to her even when it was obvious he never wanted the pregnancy. 'Simple' issues like this could have been avoided but no, it had to go the way of pregnancy.

3 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 17, 2019
Ishilove:

See wetin fvck matter dey cause. All this embarrassment would have been prevented with N100 Gold Circle condom.

Why u dey Pako like This? Rough rider dey. Durex dey, you dey talk of gold circle.
Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Ishilove: 3:16pm On Jun 17, 2019
ornicus:

Why u dey Pako like This? Rough rider dey. Durex dey, you dey talk of gold circle.
Ehn, but Gold Circle is the most affordable

1 Like

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Thegamingorca(m): 3:16pm On Jun 17, 2019
Mamatoppy:
Reap where I did not sow Please ask him how much he is worth? He lives in a room and parlour self contain at Igbogbo and can't even afford a Motorcycle let alone Car. One night stand indeed. He's gonna lie and say whatever he can so that he can sleep at night. The highest money that guy gave me was 2k and it was for transport. Your mother and sisters are Oloshos not me. God will punish both you and him wherever you are. You can't even spell 'Through'.Your English gives you away. How did you pass your SSCE

You slept with someone you liken to a hobo grin

You are one hell of a fool truly

5 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Thegamingorca(m): 3:17pm On Jun 17, 2019
Ishilove:

Lmao never fails to prevent folk from having little minions
Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 17, 2019
Ishilove:

The sour memory of sex with cheap condom remains long after the euphoria of low price.
Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Thegamingorca(m): 3:19pm On Jun 17, 2019
ornicus:

The sour memory of sex with cheap condom remains long after the euphoria of low price.

Says who?... gold circle is the bomb
Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by ibkayee(f): 3:20pm On Jun 17, 2019
Thegamingorca:

It's not some procedure...it's an over the counter two mins decision she could have made since before it even materialized. Like changing lightbulbs.

grin bitch is now here 8months in, trying to tie a nigga down. FVck, this shameless slut isn't considering implications of having this child and having to cater for it albeit alone. The scandal. The emotional implications. Has she really chewed down to the bone of having to go through with this? No! but She has energy to be chasing the casanova
I’m not a medical expert but I doubt it can be likened to changing a lightbulb...we don’t know how far along she was when she found out either, abortion comes with all sorts of implications, it’s not that straightforward, she has her reasons for keeping the baby

At the end of the day she’s pregnant and they both have a responsibility towards this child, slut-shaming her won’t change it. He should be made to step up to these responsibilities

10 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Ishilove: 3:22pm On Jun 17, 2019
Sanchez01:

I hate to say it but it seems the lady planned it. She wanted the dude to commit to her even when it was obvious he never wanted the pregnancy. 'Simple' issues like this could have been avoided but no, it had to go the way of pregnancy.
If indeed he is truly responsible after conducting a DNA test, he should be made to pay for the upkeep. They are two irresponsible adults who should be made to face the consequences of their irresponsibility. Whether it is a one-night stand or not, she didn't get herself pregnant so the one who knocked her up should face the sweet, musical sound of baby cries.

He is lucky we are not in the 20th century. The male members of her family would have beaten him silly and forced him to marry her.

3 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by naptu2: 3:25pm On Jun 17, 2019
Ishilove:

If indeed he is truly responsible after conducting a DNA test, he should be made to pay for the upkeep. They are two irresponsible adults who should be made to face the consequences of their irresponsibility. Whether it is a one-night stand or not, she didn't get herself pregnant so the one who knocked her up should face the sweet, musical sound of baby cries.

He is lucky we are not in the 20th century. The male members of her family would have beaten him silly and forced him to marry her.

deluxecad:
Fashola signs law against abandonment of pregnant women.

On August 9, 2011 · In News

By Olasunkanmi Akoni
LAGOS — Governor Babatunde Fashola of Lagos State, yesterday, signed a bill into law, which allows for the prosecution and jailing of any man who impregnates and deserts any woman.

The bill presented to the governor by the state’s Commissioner of Justice and Attorney General, Mr. Ade Ipaye, at Government House, Ikeja, was among  three other bills presented for the governor’s assent.

Other bills include amendments to provisions of the Emergency Management Agency, EMA, Law and the Administration of Criminal Justice.

Fashola, while assenting to the bills, said the various amendments to the laws were needed  to  tackle the problem of crime and delay in administration of justice in the state.

He said the enactment of the laws represented the commitment of the state government to building strong institutions, that could tackle crime and corruption, which had crippled the country.

He added that the country needed strong legislation to fight corruption and moral laxity.

Fashola explained that the Criminal Code Law, used in the state before now was enacted in 1914 by the colonial masters, saying that such laws and their provisions had since become obsolete and could not  address challenges posed by present realities.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/08/fashola-signs-law-against-abandonment-of-pregnant-women/

This isn't funny o! But e gud sha o!!

No more hit and run.
    grin
Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by pocohantas(f): 3:25pm On Jun 17, 2019
CaptainMitch:
Nonsense when una dey Bleep you no tell us, carry your cross when you dey shout harder harder you no know

How do you know she shouted harder?

What if he was going in hardest?
What more can a sister ask for? Total annihilation of the pussy? undecided

5 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by naptu2: 3:26pm On Jun 17, 2019
Ishilove:

Babasessy:
Lagos criminal law: Abandon a pregnant woman, go to jail!, Lagos Govt to enforce law against errant ‘lover boys’

Lagos state has a new criminal law to regulate criminal conduct within the Lagos society. The law is revolutionary and some say “strange”. Strange in the sense that it contains provisions that represent a radical departure from the old Criminal Code Cap 17 Laws of Lagos State of Nigeria. The name sounds less frightening as people can relate better with the word “law” than “code” The state Attorney-General and Commissioner for Justice, Mr Ade Ipaye in an interview with National Mirror said that the new law repeals the criminal code law 2003 which was first introduced to southern Nigeria in 1914 by the British Colonial government to reflect mainly the values of the colonial masters.

To him, this reform therefore is the first of its kind in Southern Nigeria. Although the law has different sections, it rises stoutly in the defence of women and children in the society. Section 276 for instance, makes it a criminal offence for a man to desert a woman he impregnates. Furthermore, intimate offences including those against the child were brought together under Chapter 25. Also included in the chapter are offences which under the Criminal Code are categorised as offences against morality and unnatural offences. New intimate offences were created to expand the protection of the law.

These are: (a) intimate assault by penetration (Section 259) - this differs from violation in that it covers all forms of intimate assault which entails non-penile penetration of the womanliness, violation having been limited to its traditional understanding of penile penetration of the womanliness; and (b) intimate assault (Section 261) - this replaces the offence of indecent assault. The new law comes against the back drop of violence against women which has become very rampant in the society. Tola Rotimi, Director, Office of the Public Defender (OPD), in an interview with National Mirror in January this year said that the incident of violation cases in the state had reached an epidemic degree. She said :” We have discovered that violation is rampant in all these face-me-I-face-you apartment, especially in high density areas.

In such areas you would often find a woman leaving her girl child in care of another neighbour who would turn out to be the defiler of that particular child. It has become epidemic, in this office we treat intimate abuses or related cases of nothing less than ten in a day, you can now imagine the other units too, so all added together, we are talking of about 20- 25 intimate abuse cases in a day.

That is on the high side”. Francis Famoroti, a lawyer and Deputy Head, Judiciary desk, National Mirror believes that proving violation cases in court is usually a hard task for lawyers. “There must be evidence of penile penetration which must be total and complete. Besides, an examination that must be conducted by a qualified medical doctor, it must be proved that there is actual spermatozoa discharge into the womanliness before a violation case could be said to have taken place” This may explain why most cases are inconclusive in court.

Could this then be why the intimate abuse law was split into two viz: intimate assault (section 261), and intimate assault by penetration? Another lawyer, Jiti Ogunye believes that the new laws will make it easier to prove intimate assault, while proving intimate abuse by penetration could still be difficult. “ It means that even if an offender escapes conviction on intimate abuse by penetration, he may not escape being punished for intimate assault”. However, the law that has generated heated debate among lawyers and non lawyers alike is section 276 which makes it a criminal offence for a man to abandon or desert a woman he impregnates.

Although details of the law still remain sketchy, it has drawn flaks from people who believe relationships are moral issues that cannot be criminalised. In her view, the Executive Director, Women Advocate Research and Documentation Centre, Ms. Abiola Afolabi- Akiyode, said the law was a misnomer despite the fact that its sponsor might have had good intentions. She added that it has the potential for adverse consequences that would rubbish the good intention. She said: “I know the intention behind this law is apparently to checkmate irresponsible behaviour on the part of those who would like to take advantage of young women. But I don’t see a good piece of legislation. I have not got a copy of the law to study it in detail, but to the extent of the reported essence of the law, I can say it won’t work.

As a matter of fact it will create more problems than it will solve. Criminalisation of such thing would lead to a situation where people would impregnate women and run away with a view to avoid prosecution. Thus it will even promote the very thing it is trying to curb; the law is certainly one that ought not to have been made.” In a similar vein, the Chairman of the Ikeja branch of the Nigerian Bar Association, Mr. Adebamigbe Omole said “I know the intention is to protect pregnant women against desertion and by extension, protect the family life. But there are times people go into relationship with the agreement that this relationships is meant for mere friendship, although I do not encourage that.

But what if in the course of such mere friendship, pregnancy comes in and the two parties have realised that they are not compatible? “There is no way you can force unwilling people to go and marry just because there is pregnancy. I know that those behind the law have good intentions. But when you make a law you have to look at the workability of the law. I don’t know how you are going to force a man who is not ready to marry a woman to marry her. Marriage relationship is a contract and you cannot foist relationships on people.

Nobody should be forced to enter into agreement that will not be beneficial to him. In law, we say a contract or agreement is a matter of consensus ad idem” In his own view, the Executive Director of Advocacy for Democratic Dividend International, Chief Sola Ojeriakhi, condemned the criminalisation of abandonment of pregnant women on the grounds that the law does not take a critical look at the socio-cultural problems in Nigeria. Ojeriakhi said “There are certain issues which should belong to the moral parlance brought under the criminal law. We cannot criminalise everything we frown upon in the society.

We should leave certain areas of social behaviours to home and parental control. “ The issue of impregnation and desertion is a moral issue and we should employ the institutions like churches and mosques to educate and orientate our young ones on the right cause of action to take rather than throwing young people into jail for moral laxity. “I think there should be some re-thinking on this law”.

However, Ipaye, giving a general overview of the new criminal laws, believes that the state will be better off. He pointed to new features like suspended sentence, and community work as examples. He said: “The Law is a departure from old Criminal Code Law that only focused on imposition of custodial sentence and fines on the offenders. The Law now pro- I KNOW THE INTENTION BEHIND THIS LAW IS APPARENTLY TO CHECKMATE IRRESPONSIBLE BEHAVIOUR ON THE PART OF THOSE WHO WOULD LIKE TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOUNG WOMEN An attorney passed on and found himself in heaven, but not at all happy with his accommodations.

He complained to St. Peter, who told him that his only recourse was to appeal his assignment. The attorney immediately advised that he intended to appeal, but was then told that he would be waiting at least three years before his appeal could be heard. The attorney protested that a three year wait was unconscionable, but his words fell on deaf ears. The lawyer was then approached by the devil, who told him that he would be able to arrange an appeal to be heard in a few days, if the attorney was willing to change venue to Hell.

When the attorney asked why appeals could be heard so much sooner in Hell, he was told, “We have all of the judges.” vides for other forms of punishment which include compensation, restitution, community service orders and probation; Under this new Law, the Court may in addition to or in lieu of custodial sentence impose a non- custodial sentence like community service order.

This creates an opportunity for those convicted of minor offences to be useful to the society by engaging in acts like sweeping the streets; Another reason for change is that the old Criminal Code Law had become inadequate to address the challenges of contemporary criminality. Besides, the use of more contemporary language was adopted eliminating legal jargon, archaic language and drafting styles to make the law more user-friendly. Several sections of the Code that were found to be convoluted were redrafted and broken down into sub-sections for simplicity and clarity.

As the law comes into practice, time will determine its workability and acceptability. However, if the experience of the state on the reforms on the administration of Justice is anything to go by, the entire country may have to take a clue from the state again.

In 2001, the state increased the renumeration of judicial officers with 300 per cent. For months, this generated controversy with many questioning the intention of the state. Within a year, other states and even the Federal government implemented the Lagos reforms. Lagos may just have blazed the trail again.

http://nationalmirroronline.net/law-and-justice/law-justices-news/20464.html
Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by extremelygolden: 3:30pm On Jun 17, 2019
rapo7000:
I just did a video chat with him and the man was swearing with God that it was a one night stand. Infact he said no one knows her in the compound as she came to his house at 1am and she left early at 5am. i swore with God he never dated her and it was just a night stand that he gave her 5k. anyone can call him to ask he even said he does not have her number and he was able to get a number linked to her. i even tried it but its switched off. 08139042129. He only knows her as lilian nothin more. Again, you said someone impregnated you, and you informed him bout it. U got preggy, had the child you did not post evidence of the child birth to him or inform the said pastor you said you know or even go to the house with the child let everyone know he is the owner or worst still since you have his work details go to his place of work with the child at least he can't deny that. instead being the lyer and defamer you are comes to social media to post details of a man that has done nothing wrong to you. neither was it a business gone wrong. you transacted and deal was resolved but greed wants to make you have more. fool. better hide well cos if you are caught, i will personally make sure you rot in Jail. Oloriburuku.

Oga, is the man responsible your family? Wetin be your own, huh?

Please don't be one-sided in a matter you knew nothing about. What makes you think the man is telling you the truth?

@Op, please take it easy, ok? Don't let the likes of this man stress you more than you already are.
I pray you find solution to the matter. And if he refuses to take up his responsibility for a child support, then leave him and hand over everything to God.

I wish you safe delivery.

10 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 17, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Says who?... gold circle is the bomb

Cheap mofo.

Be spending all your money on ps4 discs and none on a premium experience for your dic.

Poco, this is how this guy will give you a sub par experience with a product that may leak

1 Like

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Thegamingorca(m): 3:39pm On Jun 17, 2019
extremelygolden:

Oga, is the man responsible your family? Wetin be your own, huh?

Please don't be one-sided in a matter you knew nothing about. What makes you think the man is telling you the truth?

@Op, please take it easy, ok? Don't let the likes of this man stress you more than you already are.
I pray you find solution to the matter. And if he refuses to take up his responsibility for a child support, then leave him and hand over everything to God.

I wish you safe delivery.

Are you not also being one sided by trying to soothe her grin

Who is she?
Where is this bump?
Lol

Abi you want chop for inside

1 Like

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Thegamingorca(m): 3:42pm On Jun 17, 2019
ornicus:

Cheap mofo.

Be spending all your money on ps4 discs and none on a premium experience for your dic.

Poco, this is how this guy will give you a sub par experience with a product that may leak

Wtf? Person don sell expired condom for you before? Abi you used to work for GC but got dishonourably discharged? Where is all this hate for GC actually stemming from

2 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 17, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Wtf? Person don sell expired condom for you before? Abi you used to work for GC but got dishonourably discharged? Where is all this hate for GC actually stemming from

https://www.nairaland.com/92805/beware-gold-circle-condoms

No say I no warn you ooo.

My only experience with it felt like a glove. Hope no be say you need something that will desensitize you so you don't bust too quick wink
Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Mizwisdom(f): 3:48pm On Jun 17, 2019
KMegas:

Frustration is getting banged up by a fòol, opening up a thread, & insulting people who challenge your stupidity.

Read your comments.
You'll know you are the only one frustrated here.
Foólish woman.

Who are you helping? it seems this is personal to you or am I missing something? sad

Dear Poster, I understand the uncertainty you might be feeling at this time. I can smell a fake story from miles away and a genuine one from the same distance. We all make mistakes and I'm sure you regret having to father a child with a man that appears irresponsible. To be candid, I think the man is already married, trust me, it's hard to see a Yoruba guy his age, still single.

The only way you can do something about this is by going to "Family court" at Alausa to report the case, I know someone who got her husband to pay their children's bills and housing through this means. You can also try mediation centre by visiting the nearest local government office to you. You can also get a lawyer that will put you through the steps you need to take so that they place a standing order on his salary on a monthly basis. Good luck and safe delivery

5 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Sanchez01: 3:53pm On Jun 17, 2019
Ishilove:

I hate to be judgemental here but the dude owes her nothing. It's not like they were married to begin with. Granted, they are two adults who should be responsible but she should have known what to expect going by her narrative and description of the unfortunate dude.

He avoided her during the pregnancy and told her mum that he can't marry her and we are claiming he should be made to pay? What if he, God forbid, dies today? Would she call put her ghost or spirit to come look after one baby?

They irresponsibly had sex without protection and she failed to take care of herself after it happened. In my opinion, when a woman is determined to keep a pregnancy or a child the partner doesn't want, she must have had plans that doesn't involve the other person. In this case, she doesn't. This looks like a failed planned to me.

Like I earlier mentioned, this is obviously her own side of the story. The guy, for all we know, might have given her money for an emergency pill and she thought to do otherwise.

Forcing pregnancy on people is an invitation to misery. Should the guys agree today, she just might end up cursing the day she met him.

2 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Thegamingorca(m): 4:00pm On Jun 17, 2019
ornicus:

https://www.nairaland.com/92805/beware-gold-circle-condoms

No say I no warn you ooo.

My only experience with it felt like a glove. Hope no be say you need something that will desensitize you so you don't bust too quick wink

Gold circle has been saving lives since 1866

1 Like

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by KingSatan: 4:02pm On Jun 17, 2019
Mamatoppy:
Here is the dude. His name is Treasure and he is Environmental Sanitation Officer at Lagos State Government. His personal business is ARS Travels and Tours and he lives in Ikorodu.He impregnated me last year and abandoned me afterwards.He has refused to answer my calls and that of my family members.He blocked all my numbers on Whatsapp and refused to see me. He is 40 years old,single and does not care if I am alive or not.My EDD is next month and I want to sue him for child support.Please where can I report this case

Here are few details of what happened
1.He is not married. He was 39 when we met.
2. He lied to me when I told him about the pregnancy. He told me he was not responsible for it cos he was on an injection which hasn't failed him since university days. I asked to see the doctor but he refused to take me to him.
3. He told my best friend when she called him his celestial church pastor told him the pregnancy was not his. I challenged him on that and asked to be taken there but he refused.
4.He told my elder sister he cannot impregnate a lady cos doctor told him so. He's got low sperm count and on medication. I asked to be taken to this doctor but he did not take me to see them.
5. He told my mum he was not ready for marriage and no one has ever gotten pregnant for him before. He also told her what we had was just flings and he gave me money to take care of myself but I came back pregnant.
6. He also told my friend he was told I dated two guys in the area but when I asked for the names of the guys,he refused to disclose them. He was living with a lady before we started talking. The lady moved out. He jumps from club to club and ladies to ladies.Caught him more than 3 times. I told my friend all these and the reply he gave her when she queried him was that the lady cheated on him and he told her to go.
7. This is not about money. It is about him doing what is right. I am ready for any test or DNA just to prove to the fool that he baby is his.
8. I need a good lawyer who can take up this case or details of where this case can be reported in Lagos and not judgements and castigations. We are all humans and no one is perfect. We all make mistakes.
9. His full names Treasure Akolawole Abass and you can reach him on 09060086008.He lives at A plus, Selewu, Igbogbo, Ikorodu,Lagos.
10. I know he is gonna lie to save his ass.Call my sister on 08121821959 to confirm this story before you jump to conclusions.
11. The bastard hacked my account and deleted the pictures. I did not remove them.
12. He just told me this morning that he is married. I never knew. That is to confirm the lying bastard that he is.

angry

Woman! Better stop this nonsense now. NO one wants to tell you the bitter truth but i will.

You are an Adult, and Adulthood is simply a period in life where you are expected to take responsibility for your actions.

Did you not know about contraceptives?

Did you know nothing about sexual intercourse?

Did you know nothing about Condoms?

So why did you indulge in sexual intercourse with someone you knew too well was irresponsible?

What were you thinking?

When you knew you had fallen pregnant, what happened to being an ADULT?

What happened to Deciding to Keep it because YOU WANT A CHILD, or taking it out because YOU ARE NOT READY TO BE A PARENT?

Please, i know you are African and worse still you are a WOMAN, so its easy for you to shed some tear and tell this story for public sympathy but please give yourself some peace and spare us all the bullshits you have been writing about this MAN. He is just a clear example of the animal in US all.

Do you know why we have the institution called "Marriage" and Most Especially a "Ring"?

It is actually a system to keep the Animal in Check.

The Most annoying is that you had knowledge of his Immoral and irresponsible Lifestyle but yet you Moaned at the sight of his Manhood and Spread out your Legs while he complimented its elasticity. You were so lost in pleasure that even when you realised that he has ejaculated in your Vagina, you forgot about CONTRACEPTIVES but yet you scream "I am EDUCATED, I can pay your bills"! Well, i wasn't expecting anything less of an African who claims to be educated but rely on the West for Technology, Food, Security, Faith etc.

You are actually a disgrace to Education.

You think "This is the USA where Women Sell empathetic Stories for Child Support"? And Immediately they are assured of the money rolling in, they stop working, buy a Benz, Become social Media influencers, Gain Massive Follower-ship and Enlarge their BUTTS.

Only a few women have actually Cashed out from that stunt you are trying to pull.

This man owes you nothing!! He has made it clear that "HE IS NOT READY FOR MARRIAGE YET AND YOU SAW THE SIGNS WHILE BOTH OF YOU WERE TOGETHER"

What if he impregnated you and died in a car crash? I know you will still be this wrecked.

It is so sad that in this part of the world, Whenever a man leaves a woman, she becomes useless even to her own self.

I have no fragment of pity for you but a simple word of Advice, PLEASE MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE AND RAISE YOUR BABY TO BE A GOOD MAN/WOMAN.

Rubbish!

7 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by liberalchick(f): 4:04pm On Jun 17, 2019
Yes the dude owes her nothing, but he owes a child that has half of his DNA (if proven).

Sanchez01:

I hate to be judgemental here but the dude owes her nothing. It's not like they were married to begin with. Granted, they are two adults who should be responsible but she should have known what to expect going by her narrative and description of the unfortunate dude.

He avoided her during the pregnancy and told her mum that he can't marry her and we are claiming he should be made to pay? What if he, God forbid, dies today? Would she call put her ghost or spirit to come look after one baby?

They irresponsibly had sex without protection and she failed to take care of herself after it happened. In my opinion, when a woman is determined to keep a pregnancy or a child the partner doesn't want, she must have had plans that doesn't involve the other person. In this case, she doesn't. This looks like a failed planned to me.

Like I earlier mentioned, this is obviously her own side of the story. The guy, for all we know, might have given her money for an emergency pill and she thought to do otherwise.

Forcing pregnancy on people is an invitation to misery. Should the guys agree today, she just might end up cursing the day she met him.

13 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Sanchez01: 4:15pm On Jun 17, 2019
liberalchick:
Yes the dude owes her nothing, but he owes a child that has half of his DNA (if proven).

Permit me again to be insensitive. Don't birth kids when you have no means of taking care of them. Before the baby fully formed, the irresponsible man who put the mother in the family way clearly made it known that he isn't interested in fathering a child. Would you still blame him?

Let's call a spade a spade and remain blunt while at it. She thought to keep the baby against the idea of the dude responsible for it and should have a plan since he wants no part of it.

I pray the child doesn't experience hardship but this could have been avoided. It is well though.

1 Like

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by uboma(m): 4:16pm On Jun 17, 2019
baby124:
No, you just reached mental and emotional maturity.

Savage reply.

Chai!

grin

7 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by extremelygolden: 4:31pm On Jun 17, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Are you not also being one sided by trying to soothe her grin

Who is she?
Where is this bump?
Lol

Abi you want chop for inside

I am not being one sided jor. The lady in question is pregnant and need all the care and support she could get, and one busy body man is here stressing her life.

Chop what? My dear, not everyone in Nairaland is as broke as you are.

10 Likes

Re: He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? by Thegamingorca(m): 4:35pm On Jun 17, 2019
extremelygolden:

I am not being one sided jor. The lady in question is pregnant and need all the care and support she could get, and one busy body man is here stressing her life.

Chop what? My dear, not everyone in Nairaland is as broke as you are.

She's capable of taking care of herself. That point has been made clear by her. All this goodwill messages you dey send give am in hopes of doing omugwo when the baby finally show. Just remember Madame got herself in this mess. grin

Who's talking about money?
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Welcome Baby After 9 Years Of Marriage (Pics) / Your Cousin's Son Or Daughter Is Called What? / The Family And Adult Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.