Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,011 members, 7,810,802 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze (28453 Views)

Atiku: Why I Didn’t Pick Tinubu As Running Mate In 2007 / Atiku: Why I did not attend Peace Accord Signing / PDP Convention: Most South-east Delegates Voted Atiku –sources (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by oyatz(m): 9:41am On Jun 17, 2019
So it's true that you actually wat to be SGF in the Government of the ZOO under the administration of Jubrin from Sudan?

naijaobi:
So because many Igbos voted Atiku, that's why they will be sidelined during appointments? Wasn't Atiku a Northerner too?
I thought politics was a game of win or lose.
Why then perpetually suffer a region because many of them didn't vote for you?
Funny enough, you won't still allow them to leave and be on their own.
And then again, they will still progress more than other regions. shocked shocked

Lord Lugard, Lord Lugard, Lord Lugard.. How many times did i call you?

[img]https://media1./images/6f9470da8530cb295df12a361fa1f493/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by joepepsy(m): 9:44am On Jun 17, 2019
Nothing will happen.
GogobiriLalas:
So because they voted Atiku they areno longer Nigerians? angry Just know you can't keep a people down forever, this myopic marginalization of the Ibos is powder keg and when it blows it won't be like thelast time.
Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by oyatz(m): 9:48am On Jun 17, 2019
You insult and curse them and their leaders publicly but later you will say they don't like you.

Can't you make your points without insults?

AerialMapper:
You can only expect such talk from people who grew up suck milk directly from the nipples of their cattle.

Think like cows, behave like cows and even have sex with cows.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by dante0147: 9:50am On Jun 17, 2019
Inspectahdeck:
Bitter truth

As a tribe, learn to align with other tribes to be politically relevant.

They purposely, made noise and intentionally voted for akitu therefore they lost the right to any position in the "tyrant, devil and dullard's government".

What tribe is now atiku ? Yes if you say they should learn to align with other tribes ? ...
Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by Xander85: 9:54am On Jun 17, 2019
TMemos:

It is also part of democracy for the person you're making the request to, to reject the request.

No be so?

Wrong! You have a wrong idea of what democracy actually is!

Insofar as the person making the 'request' is asking for NATIONAL offices and resources owned by all Nigerians and which should be shared equitably and not on the basis of who voted for who, then they're well within their rights to do so!
Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by AnanseK(m): 9:58am On Jun 17, 2019
voiceofthetruth:
But north west and north eastern states like Sokoto, Borno, Kebbi, Zamfara etc have never voted for pdp since 2003, yet they have never been marginalized.

False

1 Like

Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by YeraKay(m): 9:58am On Jun 17, 2019
Lol... These guys like throwing stones back and forth
Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by danhans(m): 10:00am On Jun 17, 2019
Is it by force to vote for Buhari?so no right to choice again abi?did yoruba support OBJ?Me am from Rivers state even if Buhari gift everybody 10million and Atiku gift 20million they will still not be my candidate......I no be follow follow and i know be animal or zombie
Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by Angelfrost(m): 10:01am On Jun 17, 2019
They are wrong... But, I don't blame them. I blame the useless Ohanaeze for mollycoddling to the president. That was undignified, desperate, humiliating, and largely insulting to the entire Igbo nation: known historically for their independent stance on political issues...
Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 17, 2019
Bizsystem:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2019/06/16/igbos-voted-atiku-northerners-mock-ohanaezes-demand-buhari-sgf-slot/amp/
Government of the North yet their brothers full nairaland de beg money. Spits. It's just a matter of time this country will split
Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by Jowonloju(m): 10:02am On Jun 17, 2019
achi4u:
There's nothing like karma dealing with anybody here, you're nothing doing better than Ndiigbo even in ur own land.

Again, Yorubas betrayed GEJ their own nearest brother from the south to a Fulani man from nowhere.
we are in this shit together.
Keep quiet. When GEJ humilliated the hands that fed him. The Yorubas fought and voted him for him to take over after the death of president Yaradua. However we got no appointment no project. So we moved on. Next please!.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by 3rdeyeNigeria: 10:03am On Jun 17, 2019
Ikem11:
What is SFG going to do for me or common igbo man? This people na joke... Both ohaneze and northern groups are experiencing symptoms of madness

Me wey still dey look for clearing agent wey go clear my container u dey here dey talk SFG. Tsew

Best comment so far.
Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by Tchange1(m): 10:06am On Jun 17, 2019
My people perish because they lack understanding Afonjas. When you see evil say it the way you see it.

Afonjas after you all we say your sensible please answer how every one in Nigeria vote for APC"
Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by 27Pushing30: 10:06am On Jun 17, 2019
naijaobi:
So because many Igbos voted Atiku, that's why they will be sidelined during appointments? Wasn't Atiku a Northerner too?
I thought politics was a game of win or lose.
Why then perpetually suffer a region because many of them didn't vote for you?
Funny enough, you won't still allow them to leave and be on their own.
And then again, they will still progress more than other regions. shocked shocked

Lord Lugard, Lord Lugard, Lord Lugard.. How many times did i call you?

[img]https://media1./images/6f9470da8530cb295df12a361fa1f493/tenor.gif[/img]
Politics is a give and take game, a game of trade offs ... in politics it's winner takes all (Unless the constitution allows coalition govt) If Atiku had won he would surely reward the East bountifully... why? cos as a politician you always keep your strongholds happy hence Buhari's 5% statement which was miscontrued to mean he was mocking igbos when in reality he was being honest(something politics isn't about).

Buhari has heavily favoured the north which is why they voted massively for him again in 2019, in 2015 he won without the east and in 2019 he repeated the feat, the west didnt give him much BUT being the only southern region where APC has good standing they're necessary evil and had to be given speakership.

Hope you now understand the need for igbos to keep the faith with PDP or support APC and get a piece of the political pie.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by 3rdeyeNigeria: 10:09am On Jun 17, 2019
This northern group should leave Igbos out of this madness and face ohaneze ndi'ochi group.

I wonder when the whole Igbo tribe did meeting and agreed on SGF.
Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by Bluebolt: 10:15am On Jun 17, 2019
Aboguede:
So grin

Afonja's on seeing this tread

U ar too bad!
Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by ogunsj: 10:16am On Jun 17, 2019
raker300:
Imagine a country that expects everyone to vote the same person!

What a shame

Same north that is the champion of quota system is saying this? Smh
nobody expect everybody to vote for one person, but you people should always learn to play politics with wisdom not hatred. you can't eat your cake and have it.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by Modphase: 10:18am On Jun 17, 2019
Your father’s soul I mean to write.

Scantyhair:

what is sole?
disgrace
Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by Inspectahdeck(m): 10:22am On Jun 17, 2019
[quote author=atiku4President post=79405819]
Hope you are enjoying the increased hunger, killings by bandits and economic woes that come with the "progressive path". Hope you now buy stuffs without money in the market and pay nothing for fuel at the stations. I pray that whatever experience you have under Buhari will be multiplied to you in the coming months and years.[/quote

Rubbish and sentimental response as usual. As long as I am not lazy I will grow but for the record back to sender

Nigeria was never easy due to the actions of our past leaders. Today's happening are multiplier effect of all past government both military and civilian.

Please open your mind......
Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by AerialMapper: 10:24am On Jun 17, 2019
oyatz:
You insult and curse them and their leaders publicly but later you will say they don't like you.

Can't you make your points without insults?

Where is the insult here?

Do they love cows? Yes

Do they suck cow nipples? Yes

Do they have sex with cows? Yes

Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by Inspectahdeck(m): 10:24am On Jun 17, 2019
GuestLog:
What government doesnt have opposition? Is the government for Nigerians or APC alone? Be patriotic in your thinking if you want to be a good leader someday.

We all have to be patriotic.... not when it suits you to write it.
Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by Inspectahdeck(m): 10:26am On Jun 17, 2019
atiku4President:

Hope you are enjoying the increased hunger, killings by bandits and economic woes that come with the "progressive path". Hope you now buy stuffs without money in the market and pay nothing for fuel at the stations. I pray that whatever experience you have under Buhari will be multiplied to you in the coming months and years.

Rubbish and sentimental response as usual. As long as I am not lazy I will grow but for the record back to sender

Nigeria was never easy due to the actions of our past leaders. Today's happening are multiplier effect of all past government both military and civilian.

Please open your mind......
Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by Inspectahdeck(m): 10:28am On Jun 17, 2019
saint4larin:

Trash.

Yeah trash, that is what you are saying.

Discuss intellectually because we disagree to agree.

"Trash"
Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by AerialMapper: 10:29am On Jun 17, 2019
livebyday:

Be warned this is extremely derogatory and crude

Do not mock other tribes

And you are?

Please take your moral compass pointing ass out of my mention. Thank you
Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:30am On Jun 17, 2019
Nyamiri:

Can you be working in GTB and be withdrawing salaries from Zenith?

You people are begging for posts from those you insulted, don't you have shame?
this is a useless logic...is Buhari president for Yoruba or Hausa Fulani?? yobe zamfara borno has voted against pdp since 1999 no one castigated them...so what are u saying..is Nigeria' a one party state that everyone should vote apc...moreover we have apc senators reps in South east....
Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 17, 2019
Modphase:
Your father’s soul I mean to write.
Mynd44, Seun
Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 17, 2019
Auto200:
THIS IS WHY WE CAN NEVER MOVE FORWARD AS A NATION.. how can they thing in such way?

most of the igbos dont even need the FG to succeed. we have never gotten that permanent seat in the fg level but we are still making it big!! even more than the hausas and the yorubas put together . forget dangote first that is enjoying fg backup and he is forming richest man.

alot of coded richmen in igboland ..... this post was liked by SEN. orji uzorkalu, IBeto, Innoson,Emeka ofor, Athur eze,Chima anzaso, Ekwere mmadu, chikason Oil and gas, masters energy CEO and other 2million igbo coded dons grin
for every 1 ibo billionaire you have, Yoruba got 10.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:35am On Jun 17, 2019
BluntBoy:

We can't all vote the same person.

But the Southeast voted massively for the same person. The voting pattern from 2003 has always been the same. Voting massively against Buhari.

That is not democracy. That is hate.

Buhari should not give them anything.
2011 GEJ lost in ten core north states except adamawa and taraba which were christain dominated states...wat do u call that...in democracy you make Choice simple
Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 17, 2019
So every Nigerian should have voted buhari? what would be the point of Opposition parties then?

The whole country should have voted ApC buhari
Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by Creamz(m): 10:40am On Jun 17, 2019
Inspectahdeck:
Bitter truth

They purposely, made noise and intentionally voted for akitu therefore they lost the right to any position in the "tyrant, devil and dullard's government".

We as a nation can NEVER grow if we keep playing enthic politics. There is nothing wrong in the president appointing an SGF from the eastern part of the country. Elections are over. It's now time for Nation building.
Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by pjc(m): 10:41am On Jun 17, 2019
The present government can do whatever they wish, they should though be careful their actions and decisions doesn't come back to bite them in the future.

I voted for Atiku not because I was expecting SGF position or any appointment whatsoever but because I expect him to impact more positively to the socio-economic status of Nigerians as a whole, I'll probably still vote him again if given another chance...so long as the other option is Buhari.
Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by Toks2008(m): 10:41am On Jun 17, 2019
Inspectahdeck:
Bitter truth

Igbos are the worst politicians ever...always one way in their approach to political matters...what a big shame.

And to those clamouting for Biafria shey una see una life...see as ohanezie dey sell una out.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Buhari GOT A Presidential Welcome Parade Yesterday (Photos) / EFCC Invites Tompolo Over NIMASA University Land Scam / If Jonathan Had Another 3yrs We All Will Be Crossing Sahara To Libya - Itse Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.