Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,492 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze (28464 Views)

Atiku: Why I Didn’t Pick Tinubu As Running Mate In 2007 / Atiku: Why I did not attend Peace Accord Signing / PDP Convention: Most South-east Delegates Voted Atiku –sources (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by Auto200: 9:01am On Jun 17, 2019
bros we are not talking about one person.. we are talking about large numbers of rich men. the poverty rate in igboland is so so little to be compared with hausas and yorubas .. forget about one person that is flaunting the flag. rather , we talk about average homes, were you will see 6 brothers and maybe 4 of them are rich. forget about one person with trophy and others will be singling for him. like what tinibu is doing in south west.. no naw!!! he no fit try am in igbo land . small boys will bench him. go and ask owelle of imo state
OlawaleSmarter0:

Poverty is ravaging South East while you make silly chest beating

The Second Richest Black man in the World is a Yoruba

The second Richest woman in Africa is a Yoruba woman while Imo people sell their babies, Anambra a beggars colony, IDPs all over South East, Ebonyi are Alimanjiri that Hawk Gala all over South West

You are suffering from delusions

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by lazarusokafor90(m): 9:03am On Jun 17, 2019
Nyamiri:

Can you be working in GTB and be withdrawing salaries from Zenith?

You people are begging for posts from those you insulted, don't you have shame?
Wooooow just look at your mentality and sense of reasoning.
Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by livebyday(m): 9:03am On Jun 17, 2019
OlawaleSmarter0:

Even when Yoruba voted massively for GEJ your brothers supported the marginalization of Yoruba by GEJ

So enjoy what you have gotten

But note that it is common knowledge that though the Southwest voted for Goodluck too , henlost most States in the Southwest

The yorubas played the role of opposition and I respected that as all is fair

So now why not allow the ibos play the role opposition too ?

Are. You aware that the Yoruba opposition led by Asiwaju was trully responsible for keeping Dr goodlucks government on their toes?

This is how a healthy democracy thrives . This is why I laugh when people call the Yoruba cowards , they were the opposition for four years against GEJ! It takes guts to stand as opposition against an incumbent, so now allow the ibos do same that's what I am saying
Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by Bizibi(m): 9:04am On Jun 17, 2019
***sigh*****
Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by Ikem11(m): 9:04am On Jun 17, 2019
What is SFG going to do for me or common igbo man? This people na joke... Both ohaneze and northern groups are experiencing symptoms of madness

Me wey still dey look for clearing agent wey go clear my container u dey here dey talk SFG. Tsew

1 Like

Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by Lot13(m): 9:04am On Jun 17, 2019
seadog2000:
The truth is Ohaneze is not speaking for the people. Igbos don't care about politics.
stop telling yourselves lies. Igbos care much about politics but collectively stupid and arrogant to be relevant in the scheme of Nigerian politics.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by Bizibi(m): 9:05am On Jun 17, 2019
Nyamiri:

smh....
Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by OlawaleSmarter0(m): 9:12am On Jun 17, 2019
Auto200:
bros we are not talking about one person.. we are talking about large numbers of rich men. the poverty rate in igboland is so so little to be compared with hausas and yorubas .. forget about one person that is flaunting the flag. rather , we talk about average homes, were you will see 6 brothers and maybe 4 of them are rich. forget about one person with trophy and others will be singling for him. like what tinibu is doing in south west.. no naw!!! he no fit try am in igbo land . small boys will bench him. go and ask owelle of imo state

Statistics says otherwise and you can keep deceiving yourself

IDPs Camp all over South East, people in Anambra are beggars, Imo people sell their babies because of hunger and poverty, People in Ebonyi are Alimanjiri that Hawk all over South West.

You are just deluded

Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by CloudResident(m): 9:12am On Jun 17, 2019
My brothers have absolute right to vote for a person of their choice.Freedom.They also have absolute right to demand a position in the federal cabinet.We are all Nigerians..

But then the president reserves the right to decline such request because he is 'a dullard,ethnic bigot, dictator and ultimately a lifeless president' who is being represented by a certain Jubril from Sudan.

Now,tbh why would some people agitate to serve under such a president with the above 'qualities'?After all Nigeria is a 'zoo'!

The picture below is quite instructive..

1 Like

Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by Realonekingsley(m): 9:12am On Jun 17, 2019
In a Democratic dispensation everyone has the right to advocate for what they want regardless of political affiliation.
Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by Destroyerofyeeb: 9:13am On Jun 17, 2019
Your people started it so sit down relax and enjoy your marginalization. grin
livebyday:

What you are saying sounds hateful just like what you accused the ibo of.

How can you have a partisan electorate ?; Then why have elections just be appointing new president every four years.

In the USA we have the democratcs and the Republicans irrespective of who wins everyone is involved in governance and remember opposition keeps government on their toes.

Imagine a country with no opposition? That government will quickly descend into tyranny

Even if they didn't vote the ruling party everyone should be carried along.

So in future in any other tribe votes against a candidate who wins that tribe should be sidelined is that what you are saying ?

The internet never forgets

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by lazarusokafor90(m): 9:13am On Jun 17, 2019
blackpanda:

Tell yourself the truth. Ndigbos goofed this time around!
Pls enlighten us on how theu goofed this time.
Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by OlawaleSmarter0(m): 9:13am On Jun 17, 2019
livebyday:

But note that it is common knowledge that though the Southwest voted for Goodluck too , henlost most States in the Southwest

The yorubas played the role of opposition and I respected that as all is fair

So now why not allow the ibos play the role opposition too ?

Are. You aware that the Yoruba opposition led by Asiwaju was trully responsible for keeping Dr goodlucks government on their toes?

This is how a healthy democracy thrives . This is why I laugh when people call the Yoruba cowards , they were the opposition for four years against GEJ! It takes guts to stand as opposition against an incumbent, so now allow the ibos do same that's what I am saying

No GEJ marginalized South West and you supported it, what you are getting now is just karma

1 Like

Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by Kennydoc(m): 9:14am On Jun 17, 2019
Inspectahdeck:
Bitter truth

As a tribe, learn to align with other tribes to be politically relevant.

They purposely, made noise and intentionally voted for akitu therefore they lost the right to any position in the "tyrant, devil and dullard's government".

Why do you guys keep talking about this alignment thing? Have you all decided not to think anymore?
Atiku polled over 11 million votes out of which less than 2 million was contributed by Igbos. Who gave him the remaining 9 million plus?

South West gave Atiku 47% of their votes. That's a little less than half, and we know that if not for the destroyed ballot boxes and intimidation of voters in some parts of Lagos which are PDP stronghold, Atiku might have got more than that amount of votes.

The election was heavily compromised. Even the EU report of a few days ago has confirmed it. What then is your point about Igbos not aligning?
Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by livebyday(m): 9:16am On Jun 17, 2019
OlawaleSmarter0:

No GEJ marginalized South West and you supported it, what you are getting now is just karma

Do I strike you as someone who would support such? And I do recall alot of yorubas being in his government. Can you honestly say he marginalized yorubas ? This is someone who do so much for the north who disliked him.
Okay kindly post a list of GEJ cabinet list let's both confirm your allegation.

My brother stating what is wrong is karma isn't a right thing to do, but I always respect people's opinions.

If you really feel this is justified then I have no choice but to agree to disagree.
Stayy blessed bro
Cheers
Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by superlanny(m): 9:18am On Jun 17, 2019
Nyamiri:

they are truly a shameless bunch of hypocrites, they did t know it was democracy, when they wished death on Buhari and continuously cursed and abused the man and his family, and yet they want a slice of the cake, stupidity at its highest value, na that Cameroonian go give Una position, make Una wait for am. Nonsense.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by CloudResident(m): 9:19am On Jun 17, 2019
OlawaleSmarter0:

Statistics says otherwise and you can keep deceiving yourself

IDPs Camp all over South East, people in Anambra are beggars, Imo people sell their babies because of hunger and poverty, People in Ebonyi are Alimanjiri that Hawk all over South West.

You are just deluded

Omoluabi atata! cheesy
Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by BoboNkiti19: 9:23am On Jun 17, 2019
OlawaleSmarter0:

Only difference is that Yorubas then were crying like little babies over it(there is even an existing 70 page or so thread about yoruba elders crying about been marginalized by the GEJ administration), I'm yet to see such wailing threads by Igbos on here. Truth is save for few interest groups like ohaneze and the likes... The average Igbo, or more like the vast majority of Igbos out there don't give a DAMN about been denied or given some shitty political appointments, we don't kill ourselves over politics (which is transient BTW), like you Yorubas and your Aboki brothers do. So I fail to see where the Karma is,cause at the end... you suffer just as much as your Igbo neighbors if not more than, from all the fall outs of maladies, ills, and insecurities plaguing the nation.
Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by Kennydoc(m): 9:23am On Jun 17, 2019
Nyamiri:
"Are Ohanaeze playing the role of the Baboon in the popular Nigeria adage of Monkey de work Baboon de chop?”

This is a wawu slap!
Ohaneze baboons cheesy

In 2011, the North West preferred Buhari to Jonathan. Jonathan got barely a third of the North West votes, yet the North West produced the VP and Speaker that year (though the Speaker slot was originally reserved for the South West, but being that they had more opposition in the NASS, they ganged up with the NW and 'sold' the Speaker slot to them).

Never in the past 16 years up till 2015 did PDP deliberately cut off any region in power sharing cos of votes. That was usually the first thing the party did after elections, before handover and it was irrespective of the distribution of votes.
Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by Larryndelaw: 9:25am On Jun 17, 2019
ClintonNzedimma:
I still don't understand why this is an issue, even if I vote B and A wins. I can still request something from A because it's a DEMOCRACY. well what do I know, this is Nigeria
My bro . that side has breen voting one way since 1999. They always put their eggs in one basket

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by slowice(m): 9:27am On Jun 17, 2019
Inspectahdeck:
Bitter truth

As a tribe, learn to align with other tribes to be politically relevant.

They purposely, made noise and intentionally voted for akitu therefore they lost the right to any position in the "tyrant, devil and dullard's government".

And as a country, learn to carry every region along... Stop all this unnecessary hate in the name of politics
Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by BoboKush(m): 9:28am On Jun 17, 2019
Aboguede:
So grin

Afonja's on seeying this tread

Seeying typical way ibo type ndi no biafla no erection
Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by goodnewsbabe: 9:29am On Jun 17, 2019
Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by OlawaleSmarter0(m): 9:29am On Jun 17, 2019
BoboNkiti19:

Only difference is that Yorubas then were crying like little babies over it(there is even an existing 70 page or so thread about yoruba elders crying about been marginalized by the GEJ administration), I'm yet to see such wailing threads by Igbos on here. Truth is save for few interest groups like ohaneze and the likes... The average Igbo, or more like the vast majority of Igbos out there don't give a DAMN about been denied or given some shitty political appointments, we don't kill ourselves over politics (which is transient BTW), like you Yorubas and your Aboki brothers do. So I fail to see where the Karma is,cause at the end... you suffer just as much as your Igbo neighbors if not more than, from all the fall outs of maladies, ills, and insecurities plaguing the nation.

Preach bro cheesy preach

You don't give a damn, so shut up and tell your elders to shut up too. Instead of crying like babies

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by lazarusokafor90(m): 9:32am On Jun 17, 2019
This is one of the reasons why I always feel like strangling anyone spewing that "we are one nigeria" crap.
Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:34am On Jun 17, 2019
BluntBoy:

It is a big issue. A region voted massively against a government and still wants to make demands as per political roles.

As it is, the only thing they are entitled to is good governance. They should stop demanding for positions in a government they have been unable to hide their hate for.

I think you're right. The Igbos voted in one direction. Good governance should be enough for us. Based on federal character principle we gonna still produce ministers. Not bad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by Aboguede(m): 9:37am On Jun 17, 2019
BoboKush:

Seeying typical way ibo type ndi no biafla no erection

Typical afonja seeing and seeying

Not in the exam
Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by OlawaleSmarter0(m): 9:37am On Jun 17, 2019
BoboNkiti19:

Na you are the ones that are ironically biTching and "crying" more about it, seeing that your region is now worst hit with worrying infestation, and is fast becoming a colony in the making for herdsmen (even foreign brands from Mali, Burkina Faso etc ), and of course the rest of the South have to suffer the menace of Fulani invasions due to you politically unstable deviants sucking up more to your Aboki masters just to "spite" the East...at the end na all of una go suffer am pass.

No one gives a Fvck about the East

Shut up already

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by obama30: 9:39am On Jun 17, 2019
[quote author=Bizsystem post=79403986]

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2019/06/16/igbos-voted-atiku-northerners-mock-ohanaezes-demand-buhari-sgf-slot/amp/[/q

Mad people of north, what did constitution said? Is constitution say that every tribe must vote in one party? But there's constituted federal character where the position and appointment share to every zone. So the north is breaching of constitution by not appoint as federal character demands
Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by Serveyouright(m): 9:41am On Jun 17, 2019
Mumu youth that suppose to demand good governance from government are here playing sentimental and tribal politics. Who secretary to the federal government help. Ufot Ekaette was in that Same position during Obasanjo government, how many life was affected in Akwa Ibom. Stupid youth

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Detained By A Police Officer For Using Her Left Hand / Senators Disagree With Amaechi Over Nigeria-Niger Republic Rail Line, Others / Solomon Mwadvwang Shot Dead In Plateau, Daughter Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.