Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze (28457 Views)

Atiku: Why I Didn’t Pick Tinubu As Running Mate In 2007 / Atiku: Why I did not attend Peace Accord Signing / PDP Convention: Most South-east Delegates Voted Atiku –sources (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by Rockandroll(m): 10:41am On Jun 17, 2019
This is a democracy and everyone is entitled to his own vote and opinion. Not voting Buhari doesnt mean that the Igbos are no longer part of Nigeria and should be sidelined. They still deserve to be given roles and appointments due to them.
Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by Modphase: 10:46am On Jun 17, 2019
Are they your father ?

Scantyhair:

Mynd44, Seun
Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by veesion: 10:46am On Jun 17, 2019
Bizsystem:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2019/06/16/igbos-voted-atiku-northerners-mock-ohanaezes-demand-buhari-sgf-slot/amp/
I have plenty of Yoruba friends we all coexist peacefully
My problem is with the selfish elite among them who keep leading them to support buhari I don't know why they have failed to learn from history,why they think ABOKI will vote for a Swesterner when PDP is preparing to bring a better Northerner in 2023,
How did they do their political calculations that made them sell their southern brothers to the North,is the VP seat worth all that
He scammed them,its okay to be scammed a first time but unacceptable to have your self scammed a second time, this is a reason why I respect OBJ and a handful others who personally endorsed bhari that first time when many thought he was less corrupt and a repentant tyrant but did a NOBLE U-TURN when it became evident that the fabrics of the nation is being fast torn apart by the Fulani hegemony via their fulanisation agenda

1 Like

Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by Destroyerofyeeb: 10:49am On Jun 17, 2019
So why were your people talking nonsense about Yorubas when they voted against Jonathan and Atiku? You people need to learn to play mature politics without Tribalism and sentiments .
Rockandroll:
This is a democracy and everyone is entitled to his own vote and opinion. Not voting Buhari doesnt mean that the Igbos are no longer part of Nigeria and should be sidelined. They still deserve to be given roles and appointments due to them.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 17, 2019
Inspectahdeck:
Bitter truth

As a tribe, learn to align with other tribes to be politically relevant.

They purposely, made noise and intentionally voted for akitu therefore they lost the right to any position in the "tyrant, devil and dullard's government".

What Has Hausa men n women across the north gained from being politically relevant since 1900?
Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by Nobody: 10:54am On Jun 17, 2019
jaymejate:
It is starting

It has happened for 4 years already, yet the IGBOs are progressing better than all other regions
Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by Nobody: 10:54am On Jun 17, 2019
The SE honestly needs to be considered.
I taught GMB got votes from that region even though it's in in 50ks and 100ks
Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by Destroyerofyeeb: 10:56am On Jun 17, 2019
You call this progress??
PrecisionFx:

It has happened for 4 years already, yet the IGBOs are progressing better than all other regions

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 17, 2019
Destroyerofyeeb:
I guess the entire Nigeria now sees these flatheadss as jokers. The politics of hate they play and stupid sense of entitlement they have is making them a laughing stock. CNYP said it was laughable that the Igbo want to harvest where they did not sow, asking that: “Are Ohanaeze playing the role of the Baboon in the popular Nigeria adage of Monkey de work Baboon de chop?” so yeebows are baboons ? Internet never forgets, enjoy your marginalization. I hope this chino11 that made this comment is still alive and has not been killed by operation python dance so he can witness table turn against his people.

No IGBO man is asking for a useless sgf or any other useless post in Nigeria, apc igbo politicians are simply asking for What us due to them politically.

Hausa wey collect everything are still 100 times poorer than IGBOS,
Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by Destroyerofyeeb: 10:58am On Jun 17, 2019
Be there fooling yourself, if truly igbos don't care why have you been crying marginalization since 2015??
PrecisionFx:

No IGBO man is asking for a useless sgf or any other useless post in Nigeria, apc igbo politicians are simply asking for What us due to them politically.

Hausa wey collect everything are still 100 times poorer than IGBOS,

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by Nobody: 10:59am On Jun 17, 2019
Destroyerofyeeb:
You call this progress??

Bring relevant proof, not useless n baseless charts.

SE n SS are progressing better than SW, SE leads the way
Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 17, 2019
Destroyerofyeeb:
Be there fooling yourself, if truly igbos don't care why have you been crying marginalization since 2015??

IGBOS have never ever screamed of marginalization.

Only politicians n political groups keep screaming, the igbos u have met online n offline have told u n shown u that they don't care.

There are things in life u can never understand except u are an IGBO man, And our understanding abiut life in Nigeria is one of them.
Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by lathrowinger: 11:07am On Jun 17, 2019
raker300:
Imagine a country that expects everyone to vote the same person!

What a shame

Same north that is the champion of quota system is saying this? Smh

Yeah, Great comment.
The Same country where 99 percent of a tribe vote for a person. Basically because the vice is from their side...

1 Like

Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by livebyday(m): 11:10am On Jun 17, 2019
AerialMapper:

And you are?

Please take your moral compass pointing ass out of my mention. Thank you

Noted ..

Cheers
Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 17, 2019
Bizsystem:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2019/06/16/igbos-voted-atiku-northerners-mock-ohanaezes-demand-buhari-sgf-slot/amp/

This kind of statement has to be hidden, but I wonder why in Nigeria we voice such ignorance out. How would you say, politics is a place to invest, literally saying a region would have to work to vote someone in, based on tribal grounds. That's uncalled for.

How would the Northern group Baboon go work monkey go chop

To close the case, I don't believe this news.
Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by Holak: 11:12am On Jun 17, 2019
lomprico:
South East Voted for Obasanjo.
South West did not vote for Obasanjo
South East voted for Yaradua
South West did not vote for Yaradua.
South East voted for Jonathan
South West did not vote for Jonathan.
South East did not vote for Buhari. Boom it becomes hatred.
Dear south easterners, don't allow anybody to guilt trip you. There is nothing progressive in APC kind of politics but retrogressive. Ask those mocking you over National Assembly leadership election to tell you what North & West that has President have achieved in the last 4 years. Sokoto, Zamfara, Kaduna and even Buhari home state Kastina all in the North West have been overtaken by killer bandits.

I wish all of us can reason like this. Really when I see some posts, I become sad about this country and the way we are wired to reason. What is the fuss about SGF please PMB should give it to a Daura man, it won't change anything. Politicians are just using our heads.
Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by JuanDeDios: 11:26am On Jun 17, 2019
TMemos:
Ohanaeze ought not to have endorsed any political party of candidate.
This is the problem, but people don't get it. Vote for you who like but when a group like Ohaneze comes out to say Igbos are voting for one candidate, they're declaring the other candidate an enemy. Oheneze's endorsement was not even necessary since nobody waits for them to tell them who to vote for but Ohaneze believes that noisemaking is a strategy. I said so here on Nairaland at the time but the response was predictable. I don't know who thinks for Ohaneze.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by veesion: 11:44am On Jun 17, 2019
Destroyerofyeeb:
I guess the entire Nigeria now sees these flatheadss as jokers. The politics of hate they play and stupid sense of entitlement they have is making them a laughing stock. CNYP said it was laughable that the Igbo want to harvest where they did not sow, asking that: “Are Ohanaeze playing the role of the Baboon in the popular Nigeria adage of Monkey de work Baboon de chop?” so yeebows are baboons ? Internet never forgets, enjoy your marginalization. I hope this chino11 that made this comment is still alive and has not been killed by operation python dance so he can witness table turn against his people.
U have a poor reasoning beclouded with hate and sentiments,people like you are why this nation sorry country cannot move forward no matter how they try to push it it's going nowhere with the level injustice and politics of hatred And retaliation
It's not a curse, just a natural fact that must be whether I say it or not
How can you expect everyone to vote the same way in a democratic setting
So a group of persons that refuses to vote should not have anything to them even if it is constitutionaly due to them,we have witnessed where capable senior civil servants are forcefully retired to make sure that an easterner wouldn't hold the post

But let's ponder over this;
How many people have those greedy leaders helped apart from their immediate family and cronies
What have you I mean you as a person gained
Even Obj as president couldn't do roads to his village likewise Jonathan
One thing mains that no matter how Nigeria plus swesterners try to push down d ibos they keep rising,you can call them anything you wish,the truth can never be bent

See your mouth calling others laughing stock or you should mean Nigeria herself has become a laughing stock because of perpetual injustice and non visionary leadership carry your self with your Nigerian passport and enter any better country you will know how far,no sit for your hostel dey type trash
Again don't make efforts to stand on justice or reason progressively and expect a peaceful better Nigeria to happen

1 Like

Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by wingmanII: 11:45am On Jun 17, 2019
Nobody mandated anybody to make any demands on behalf of the Igbos.
Please take note.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by Achile1515: 11:48am On Jun 17, 2019
Want to reap where you did not sow. How is that possible?
Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by veesion: 11:54am On Jun 17, 2019
JuanDeDios:

This is the problem, but people don't get it. Vote for you who like but when a group like Ohaneze comes out to say Igbos are voting for one candidate, they're declaring the other candidate an enemy. Oheneze's endorsement was not even necessary since nobody waits for them to tell them who to vote for but Ohaneze believes that noisemaking is a strategy. I said so here on Nairaland at the time but the response was predictable. I don't know who thinks for Ohaneze.
So it's only ohaneze alone as a sociology cultural organization that endorsed a candidate
Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by Nobody: 11:55am On Jun 17, 2019
Nyamiri:

Can you be working in GTB and be withdrawing salaries from Zenith?

You people are begging for posts from those you insulted, don't you have shame?
sharaaaap! in politics it is said that there is no permanent friend or foe. Therefore the east has the right to ask whatever they want as long they are nigerians. I hope this enters your empty skull.
Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by Destroyerofyeeb: 11:55am On Jun 17, 2019
But when yoruba people voted against Jonathan for their own preferred candidate stupid yamreee hypocrites like you called them names. Carry your emotions and sentiments comot for here no tribe in Nigeria is as hateful and sentimental like you stupid yamreee people. I can see ure really hurt like a typical overly sensitive yeebow. It must really hurt you that you have no say in the Nigeria political sphere when even Niger delta is far ahead of you. Id post the comment your fellow dumb yeebow posted in 2011 so you can read well before talking nonsense. Karma is indeed a b*tch
veesion:

U have a poor reasoning beclouded with hate and sentiments,people like you are why this nation sorry country cannot move forward no matter how they try to push it it's going nowhere with the level injustice and politics of hatred And retaliation
It's not a curse, just a natural fact that must be whether I say it or not
How can you expect everyone to vote the same way in a democratic setting
So a group of persons that refuses to vote should not have anything to them even if it is constitutionaly due to them,we have witnessed where capable senior civil servants are forcefully retired to make sure that an easterner wouldn't hold the post

But let's ponder over this;
How many people have those greedy leaders helped apart from their immediate family and cronies
Even Obj as president couldn't do roads to his village likewise Jonathan
One thing mains that no matter how Nigeria plus swesterners try to push down d ibos they keep rising,you can call them anything you wish,the truth can never be bent

See your mouth calling others laughing stock or you should mean Nigeria herself has become a laughing stock because of perpetual injustice and non visionary leadership carry your self with your Nigerian passport and enter any better country you will know how far,no sit for your hostel dey type trash

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by 3Ceagle(m): 11:56am On Jun 17, 2019
Did the president get his required number from the electorate in the East?
Will he have been president with the meeting the requirement?

Africa and Nigeria in particular should embraced leadership devoid of ethno-political sentiment.
Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by Gabriel004: 11:56am On Jun 17, 2019
Destroyerofyeeb:
You call this progress??
grin
Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by veesion: 12:01pm On Jun 17, 2019
Destroyerofyeeb:
But when yoruba people voted against Jonathan for their own preferred candidate stupid yamreee hypocrites like you called them names. Carry your emotions and sentiments comot for here, I can see ure really hurt like a typical overly sensitive yeebow. It must really hurt you that you have no say in the Nigeria political sphere when even Niger delta is far ahead of you

If you think someone is wrong I mean in your own brain o and you wish to correct with wrong what are you or how will that be possible
Oga shift u no get any point,got nothing reasonable to say
Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by Destroyerofyeeb: 12:03pm On Jun 17, 2019
This nyamuriiii has nothing else to say cos you know am right. You stupid people started the politics of hate in Nigeria unfortunately it has come back to bite you in the ass grin. Now you go about consoling yourself by saying igbos don't care about politics...hahahaha exactly what a looser would say. Like seriously who doesn't like power? Ponder on this hate speech against yoruba people again and read well this time around.
veesion:

If you think someone is wrong I mean in your own brain o and you wish to correct with wrong what are you or how will that be possible
Oga shift u no get any point,got nothing reasonable to say

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by Sholaco: 12:07pm On Jun 17, 2019
Absolute truth grin
Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by Peacecore: 12:11pm On Jun 17, 2019
That Ohaneze were bribed to endorse Atiku shouldn't b reason to starve us of our right. For all of us being in d same ,we should have sense of belonging or it becomes injustice.
Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by deomelo: 12:24pm On Jun 17, 2019
ClintonNzedimma:
I still don't understand why this is an issue, even if I vote B and A wins. I can still request something from A because it's a DEMOCRACY. well what do I know, this is Nigeria

The people in that part of Nigeria have a very warped and upside down take on the meaning of democracy.

Before the elections, APC was the evil party, PMb was the evil tyrant and the terrorist that they must send back to Daura, but after the elections they want the spoils of war, they want positions to be given to them no questions asked, they all of a sudden want to work for the tyrant and the evil terrorist.

Atiku that they voted for is in front of the election tribunal trying to claim whatever mandate he's still seeing in his dreams, these disloyal and untrustworthy people have dished and abandoned Atiku and his mandate, they've moved on to PMB, they're ready to work for the terrorist and tyrant..

This is why the rest of Nigeria don't pay these aimless and delusional people no attention.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

FG Bars Onnoghen From Traveling; Seizes Passport / Emir Of Daura Gave Guinean President The Same Title As Buhari's Son In 2019 / Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court Today, Calls For Calm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.