Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,149 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! (22916 Views)

8 false Teachings by Churches And The Biblical Truths Concerning them. / If Your Fellowship Holds These Teachings, Then It's Time You Moved On / Why Is Songs Of Solomon Always Exempted From Church Teachings ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by jcross19: 7:53am On Oct 09, 2010
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH VEDAXCOOL STOP BITTING OKAY ALL THESE YOU POSTED WAS NOT A SUPERSTIONS OR TEACHING ABOUT SATAN CHECK THE TOPIC OF THE THREAD VERY WELL BEFORE YOU POST ANYTHING IT SAYS"MOHAMMAD TEACHING ABOUT SHAITAN." CAN YOU SEE THAT AND STOP POSTING IRRELEVANT POSTS . counterfiet the op from your source stop bitting the ground ahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahha shaitan in the nose of muslims wow that it's why they are for terrorits since satan lives in theie noses , satan never let them SMELL GOOD BUT DESTRUCTIONS
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by vedaxcool(m): 5:38pm On Oct 09, 2010
I almost thought a drunk had open his bad breath to Laugh!

More of Oga Paul's Lies and Masterful deciet of Christians:

Matters are further complicated by Luke's account of how the Jews of Damascus tried to kill Paul there! But then everyone gets confounded when suddenly, Paul arrives in Jerusalem and joins the true disciples- almost at the same time In this same account, the disciples turn Paul away and reject him. (Acts 9:23-26) According to Paul, it was three years before going to Jerusalem, but by Luke's account, he went to Jerusalem within a few days after his conversion.

According to Paul, he was only in Jerusalem for fifteen days and the only Apostles he saw were James, the Lord's brother and Peter.

Galatians 1:18-20 Then after three years I went up to Jerusalem to visit Cephas, and remained with him fifteen days. But I saw none of the other Apostles except James the Lord's brother. (In what I am writing you, before God, I do not lie!)

Why was Paul so insistent that he was in Jerusalem 15 days, after three years? Why was he defending himself? Did someone know and say something contrary to his account and was he desperate to cover it up? AND why did he swear he was telling the truth? What was he hiding? Luke told us that immediately, Paul preached "boldly" in the name of the LORD, yet in Galatians, this statement is fully contradicted! Paul claims he went to Arabia and was forced to leave, so went to Damascus, THEN after three years, he went to Jerusalem. Also, why did Paul say he escaped over the city wall from Jerusalem, if he was ACCEPTED by the disciples there? The fact is, it was the King of Arabia, (King Aretas) who wanted Paul killed, not the Jews! Luke makes it sound like the reason the Jews wanted Paul killed, was because of his preaching. So what's the truth here? Who is lying and who is not?

Why was Paul always getting into trouble with authority figures, including the Apostles, if the Apostles really accepted him as one of them? Hiis stay in Arabia was probably very short and it's probably that it was King Aretas the IV (King of the Nabataens) who forced him back to Dmascus. King Aretas IV reigned from 9 BC to 40 AD. Considering the time element and circumstances, it would seem doubtful that King Aretas' rage against Paul, had anything at all to do with him preaching the gospel.
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by vedaxcool(m): 6:03pm On Oct 09, 2010
II Corinthians 11:32-33- At Damascus, the governor under King Aretas guarded the city of Damascus in order to seize me, but I was let down in a basket through a window in the wall, and escaped his hands.

This vague statement, by Paul, leaves much room for assumption as to the reason he was pursued by King Arestas- that it was due to his preaching. Theologians have agreed, it was too early in Paul's life for this to happen as he didn't begin his public ministry until fourteen years later! It is also very probable, that due to Paul's knack for stirring up ire in the Authorities everywhere he went, he went to the Apostles to seek refuge; as a last resort. There is no evidence that Paul began his "Gentile" mission, until after his stint in Arabia, and until he had been among the Apostles for a time. Many theologians agree that it's while he was among the Apostles, that Paul cooked up his story that HE, HIMSELF, was the Apsotle appointed to the Gentiles; as there is a good chance he never even knew about a gentile mission until then and there is also a fourteen year span of time which is unaccounted for in Paul's life.

Theologians also agree that Paul went to Jerusalem three years after his conversion. As well, the Jewish believers were terrified of Paul, so it's doubtful they had ever invited him to Jerusalem; most probably that Paul went there on his own initiative. It also took the help of Barnabas to get Paul into the city! Paul's accounts of this visit as well as Luke's, indicate that the visit was very short and in Galatians 1:18, we learn that this visit involved a private meeting with James and Peter. After this it seems Paul disappears for a long time- likely home to Tarsus, Turkey and Cilicia and Syria.

Galatians 1:17-22 Neither went I up to Jerusalem to them which were apostles before me; but I went into Arabia, and returned again unto Damascus. Then after three years I went up to Jerusalem to see Peter, and abode with him fifteen days. But other of the apostles saw I none, save James the Lord's brother. Now the things which I write unto you, behold, before God, I lie not. Afterwards I came into the regions of Syria and Cilicia; And was unknown by face unto the churches of Judaea which were in Christ:

Paul's own statements here indicate that he couldn't have been preaching yet, in the world, as he was still unknown. He was not recognized! It would seem Paul's need to exalt himself, overrides common sense and he was always ready to run after causing chaos, leaving the innocent bystanders to deal with the brunt of his actions. He left his so called congregations to deal with the civil and religious authorities after he stirred up trouble! It would also seem, that before this time, there was no Gentile mission.

Acts 9:26-30 And when Saul was come to Jerusalem, he assayed to join himself to the disciples: but they were all afraid of him, and believed not that he was a disciple. But Barnabas took him, and brought him to the apostles, and declared unto them how he had seen the Lord in the way, and that he had spoken to him, and how he had preached boldly at Damascus in the name of Jesus. And he was with them coming in and going out at Jerusalem. And he spake boldly in the name of the Lord Jesus, and disputed against the Grecians: but they went about to slay him. Which when the brethren knew, they brought him down to Caesarea, and sent him forth to Tarsus.
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by jcross19: 1:41am On Oct 10, 2010
irrelevant postings hahahahahahahahah
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by Xiphoid: 9:58am On Oct 10, 2010
This muslims and their lame way of arguing sa. I went thru all the errant nonsense that vexcool or what ever posted and couldn't even make any sense out of it. To say the truth I actually slept off, I've never come across more boring and meaningless shit. Instead of addressing the funny points about Mo made by op he went about ranting rubbish about how paul's account in the Bible couldn't av been true. How about u open a thread for that where your pathological ignorance can be promptly addressed. Well why am I not suprised, that's all u all do undecided
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by Tonyet1(m): 5:57pm On Oct 11, 2010
And Baba Mo's stupidity continues. . .

When praying while standing, Satan puts doubts into the person (Haddith Volume 2, Book 22, Number 324) - Allah's Apostle said, "When anyone of you stands for the prayers, Satan comes and puts him in doubts till he forgets how many Rakat he has prayed. So if this happens to anyone of you, he should perform two prostrations of Sahu while sitting."

In a short comment. . .no moslem is allowed to stand while praying. . .for god's sake! was Baba Mo' ever in his senses at all?. . .well i stand to quote Prof.Rahilluh Sama a great moslem scholar saying "Allah has exalted Mohammed to be the only one to stand in spiritual meetings, for he alone is worthy" no wonder 100% of moslems feel so unworthily worthy of their worthiless religion.

everyone bow for prophet mohammed! grin grin everyone bow for the son of ruhullah!! grin grin everyone bow and see the rashes in his bombom!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by Mudley313: 6:37pm On Oct 11, 2010
you guys (christians) are here mocking and laughing at the absurdities that is other religious beliefs but when you get called out on the countless absurdities that is the book of jewish myths n folklores called the bible you either run n tuck your tail behind your legs or resort to aimless name callings n nonsensical invocations of curses. bloody hypocrites

[center][/center]
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by jcross19: 12:30am On Oct 12, 2010
Mudley313:

you guys (christians) are here mocking and laughing at the absurdities that is other religious beliefs but when you get called out on the countless absurdities that is the book of jewish myths n folklores called the bible you either run n tuck your tail behind your legs or resort to aimless name callings n nonsensical invocations of curses. bloody hypocrites

[center][/center]
mud or what it's your name ,no one is disptuing the fact what the bible taught about the law and that was the time of the moses which is not in practice any more and please tell me does that teachings taught in the old testament influence the christians now huh?And mind you this is what we are threading on on here okay if you want to talk about that open another thread for that and stop digressing the thread . TONEY-T CARRY GO THE TEACHING IS HILARIOUS , I MEAN REALLY HILARIOUS
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by vedaxcool(m): 7:58am On Oct 12, 2010
Xiphoid:

This muslims and their lame way of arguing sa. I went thru all the errant nonsense that vexcool or what ever posted and couldn't even make any sense out of it. To say the truth I actually slept off, I've never come across more boring and meaningless poo. Instead of addressing the funny points about Mo made by op he went about ranting rubbish about how paul's account in the Bible couldn't av been true. How about u open a thread for that where your pathological ignorance can be promptly addressed. Well why am I not suprised, that's all u all do undecided

I did not expect you to be honest as I and Nopuqeaqter have given adequate response to the Tonye's bending of the truth? Or did your younger brother read the thread for you? as this your above statement shows why the Devil is not ashamed: remeber" Tell the Truth and shame the devil" Funny you said you sould understand how pAUL HAVE BEEN taking you and your cohorts for a ride, not to woory I will give an interpretation of the above exposition, and since your are blind to see the response of the above below:

Posted by: vedaxcool
Insert Quote
Quote from: vedaxcool on October 08, 2010, 09:40 AM
Now The words Igmorant and dumb will hardly capture the extent f your foolery, the Hadith you quoted was revealed far after Khadija may ALLAH be pleased with her died, that is the event you are talking about occured before the Hadith you quoted but what ccan one expect from Trained Liar who can not bring himself to tell the truth, Like for instance I replied your first assertions of left and right hand usage and the following was what I wrote:

ust imagine

-------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
op:MY COMMENT

Mind you, this were not mere figurative but are real practices by Muslims till date

This Hadith illustrates more of Muhammad's superstitions. I never knew Satan eats and drinks with his left hand?! Does Satan pitch with his left hand? Does he write with his left hand? Is Muhammad saying that lefties are following in the ways of Satan? Would Muhammad consider the great southpaws of baseball to be emmissaries of Satan? According to Muhammad, are ambidextrious people cursed, or part evil, part good, or Huh

Muhammad's foolishness has probably caused people who are naturally left handed a great deal of grief. Imagine having to live in a culture that considers being left handed a taboo or weakness. Grin Grin Grin Grin

Veda: let us ask the "wise" man? the following questions:

1.where did the hadith said one should not write with his left hand?

2.All the following assertion where did you get it from" Is Muhammad saying that lefties are following in the ways of Satan? Would Muhammad consider the great southpaws of baseball to be emmissaries of Satan? According to Muhammad, are ambidextrious people cursed, or part evil, part good, or Huh"

From the above you will come to the conclusion that the truth appears to be an embarrassment to you as the Prophet forbade the use of Left hand with respect to eating alone, but satan made lies seem fair to you, that was why you decided to add foolish questions where they can hardly be asked? If I say the earth is spherical, a person like you would ask the seem less question, does that make an egg a planet.

Now the hadith is a medical miracle as we can obtain the following:

1. Muslim generally use their left hand to attend to their personal hygiene when in toilet, hence using the same left hand even if washed is very disgusting.

2. The hadith makes it imperative on people to not to use their left hand because of the perceive usage of the left hand in different germ implicating activities, further more the hadith teaches that good personal hygiene. which we all can make do of.
Now, common to Nigerians we do not use our left in eating food rather we make do of our right, this Practice I believe is also due to the usage of the left hand in attending to personal matters.

As for you you can feel free to use your left hand to eat pork a filthy animal after using tissue papers to clean up!

Quote from: Tonye-t on October 04, 2010, 12:35 PM
note: Muhammed is referred to as Allah's Apostle

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MY COMMENT

@OPThese are very bizarre statements. I never knew Satan runs, about 36 miles everytime the Adhan is read, and not just only that, he also farts to prevent himself from hearing the Adhan? . And, if he is runs 36 miles a day, he must be a great athlete i bet!

The second Hadith shows Satan stealing food. A reference Hadith says that Abu Huraira caught Satan three times stealing food. Here is the mighty Satan, unable to break out of Abu Huraira's grip! And here is Satan, having to sneak around and steal foodstuffs. Note that after he is caught, Satan tells Abu a mystical way to prevent Abu from being harmed from Satan during the night. Now if Satan was an "absolute liar" (cf. 3.505B and 6.530), why would he tell the truth to Abu? Why not make up another lie and deceive Abu? Isn't that like telling your enemy your military weaknesses? It would have been just as easy for Satan to tell Abu to repeat another verse from the Quran.

:The third Hadith is similar to the second, but here Muhammad grabbed Satan, overpowered him, choked him, and thought about tying him up. Again, here is Satan unable to break out of Muhammad's grip. Too bad Muhammad didn't tie him up, that way, people could have seen Satan for themselves, and would have kept him from antagonizing the entire world!

Veda:The devil is a spiritual creature, I do not know if you have a religion, which will make things in religious circle a joke, but the devils has immense capabilities, if not how is he able to tempt men?

As for satan sneaking and stealing that is not the context it is used, the hadith actually referred to a Jin who was in the habit of stealing from the storage, Jins are of different kinds the good and the bad, we muslims believe that satan and Jins were created from fire, just as man was created from clay and the angels from Light, and the thrid hadith you quoted again plays falsehood to the gallery as it refers to another Jin, which the prophet fought with, but knowing critics of Islam you prefer quoting verbatim without understanding what you were quoting probably from one of those Christian or atheist Extremist pages whefe bedding the truth is as good as doing the God's work and to the atheist defeating religion,Regurgitating lies without any critical analysis of what is actually happening in any case you fail to understand the last two hadith were talking of a Jin. Funny thing you refused to quote the entire hadith, then you would have been sure that the Lies you are dishing out. Inthe words of my lagos friends you have been barbed clean with out you relasing better run to that web page and "collect" your "money". Grin Grin Grin

Quote from: Tonye-t on October 04, 2010, 03:05 PM
Further. . .

------------------------------------------------------------------------
@OP
Hadith scholars believed the guy (Muhammed) simply hated bells and so coined it into his religion. making folks believe Satan has a bell and probably uses it to ring sounds. . .goes to show that muhammed must have been exposed to some hypnotizing classes. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Veda:which hadith scholars? state them if you are truthful.

But one should expect better from you as Lies are the best things you learnt from Paul" If through falsehood God's glory abideth then why call me a sinner" You can tell lies and show the shallowness of your "intelligence" and claim God's glory abideth what else can the mislead do?

Posted by: vedaxcool
Insert Quote
Quote from: Tonye-t on October 07, 2010, 11:41 AM
Now those Pixes just made me realise Shaitan also takes in some shekpe too!

Now lets continue today with the Baba Mo's superstitions about his Islamic Shaitan . . .

Now this is the mother of all controversies

Here is what Mo' said about Bad dreams in (Sahih Al-Bukhari Haddith)

Yet it was revealed that Muhammad once had a bad dream about been killed in Meccah and out of fear and despair he told it to Khadijat. And when queried by his followers, here is what he said . . .I fear for my death after here. What a bunch of controversy from the prophet Mo' himself. . .the prophets must have expelled some bucket of spits and yet did not see Shaitan run away from taking his life. And at the end, the prophet himself broke his own scripture that says "do not tell a bad dream to anyone, but spit it out thrice and it will not harm you"

Baba Mo' fear! fear! i no fit shout!

Now The words Igmorant and dumb will hardly capture the extent f your foolery, the Hadith you quoted was revealed far after Khadija may ALLAH be pleased with her died, that is the event you are talking about occured before the Hadith you quoted but what ccan one expect from Trained Liar who can not bring himself to tell the truth, Like for instance I replied your first assertions of left and right hand usage and the following was what I wrote:
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by Nobody: 8:08am On Oct 12, 2010
Xiphoid:

This muslims and their lame way of arguing sa. I went thru all the errant nonsense that vedaxcool or what ever posted and couldn't even make any sense out of it. To say the truth I actually slept off, I've never come across more boring and meaningless poo. Instead of addressing the funny points about Mo made by op he went about ranting rubbish about how paul's account in the Bible couldn't av been true. How about u open a thread for that where your pathological ignorance can be promptly addressed. Well why am I not suprised, that's all u all do undecided
we ve told them but they re adamant to correction
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by vedaxcool(m): 8:58am On Oct 12, 2010
16Now a man came up to Jesus and asked, “Teacher, what good thing must I do to get eternal life?” (How do I make it to heaven? the man asked)

17“Why do you ask me about what is good?” Jesus replied. “There is only One who is good. If you want to enter life, obey the commandments.” (Jesus rejecting he is not God ie only God is good(perfect))NB: Jesus did not speak of using the cruxifixtion he says follow the commandment.

18“Which ones?” the man inquired.(The man concurs that the commandment is the only way to make it to heaven.)

Jesus replied, “‘Do not murder, do not commit adultery, do not steal, do not give false testimony, 19honor your father and mother,’d and ‘love your neighbor as yourself.’e” (Jesus tells him the commandments he needs to follow to enjoy eternal life again forgeting to measure the "blood of jesus)

20“All these I have kept,” the young man said. “What do I still lack?”

21Jesus answered, “If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.”

22When the young man heard this, he went away sad, because he had great wealth.

23Then Jesus said to his disciples, “I tell you the truth, it is hard for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven. 24Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God.”

25When the disciples heard this, they were greatly astonished and asked, “Who then can be saved?”

In Christianity it is possible for a cammel to pass through the eye of a neede, something we all know it is impossible or does it mean all rich men are going to hell since cammels cannot pass thru the eyes of a needle.
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by jcross19: 4:58pm On Oct 12, 2010
vedaxcool:

16Now a man came up to Jesus and asked, “Teacher, what good thing must I do to get eternal life?” (How do I make it to heaven? the man asked)

17“Why do you ask me about what is good?” Jesus replied. “There is only One who is good. If you want to enter life, obey the commandments.” (Jesus rejecting he is not God ie only God is good(perfect))NB: Jesus did not speak of using the cruxifixtion he says follow the commandment.

18“Which ones?” the man inquired.(The man concurs that the commandment is the only way to make it to heaven.)

Jesus replied, “‘Do not murder, do not commit adultery, do not steal, do not give false testimony, 19honor your father and mother,’d and ‘love your neighbor as yourself.’e” (Jesus tells him the commandments he needs to follow to enjoy eternal life again forgeting to measure the "blood of jesus)

20“All these I have kept,” the young man said. “What do I still lack?”

21Jesus answered, “If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.”

22When the young man heard this, he went away sad, because he had great wealth.

23Then Jesus said to his disciples, “I tell you the truth, it is hard for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven. 24Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God.”

25When the disciples heard this, they were greatly astonished and asked, “Who then can be saved?”

In Christianity it is possible for a cammel to pass through the eye of a neede, something we all know it is impossible or does it mean all rich men are going to hell since cammels cannot pass thru the eyes of a needle.
confusion, hilarious , tedious, delusional, anger, digression and so many many more in islam i can smell that from vedaxcool posting on here b,cos he or she has being posting irrelevant posts on the thread or maybe is confused . please can someone ask him what the thread is all about and compare it to what posted high lighted up there huh? TONEY-T CARRY JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DONT MIND THEM
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by dexmond: 6:02pm On Oct 12, 2010
Islam under fire! Thank God for the internet. We can now read the hadiths and the quran online to know their contents. Hmm, Teachings indeed!
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 12, 2010
jcross19:

confusion, hilarious , tedious, delusional, anger, digression and so many many more in islam i can smell that from vedaxcool posting on here b,cos he or she has being posting  irrelevant posts on the thread or maybe is confused . please can someone ask him what the thread is all about and compare it to what posted high lighted up there huh? TONEY-T CARRY JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DONT MIND THEM
cant help but s[b]smh[/b]at his delusion. How does the teachings of mohammad relate with the parable of christ on this thread? Can someone pls tell this ignorant guy that parables does not always mean reality
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by vedaxcool(m): 7:50am On Oct 14, 2010
THE devil AND JESUS SAGA.

<< Luke 4 >>
New International Version   

The Temptation of Jesus

1Jesus, full of the Holy Spirit, returned from the Jordan and was led by the Spirit in the desert, 2where for forty days he was tempted by the devil. He ate nothing during those days, and at the end of them he was hungry.

3The devil said to him, “If you are the Son of God, tell this stone to become bread.” -----> Was the devil standing next to Jesus?

4Jesus answered, “It is written: ‘Man does not live on bread alone.’a”

5The devil led him up to a high place and showed him in an instant all the kingdoms of the world. 6And he said to him, “I will give you all their authority and splendor, for it has been given to me, and I can give it to anyone I want to. 7So if you worship me, it will all be yours.”

Now this is the gist of the matter, the devil led Jesus, why did Jesus follow the devil? despite the fact Jesus knew the "person" leading him was the devil yet Jesus followed him. We read on and discovered that the devil took him to the high place and showed him all the kingdoms of the world, yet even if you climb mount everest you would hardly see all the villages around talkless of seeing their splendor, this is common sense u cannot see all the kingdoms in the world by merely standing on a high place, yet the author of that told this fairy tale claimed that  the devil said to Jesus ih there is the  kingdom of ghengis Khan (chow), oh that the Kingdom of Napoleon, Bonjure, ohh there is the Kingdom of Chaka the Zulu, and there is sango(one of Toba ally's in the Business of thunder striking) preparing to go to farm and there and there, all this I will give you.
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by vedaxcool(m): 8:02am On Oct 14, 2010
9The devil led him to Jerusalem and had him stand on the highest point of the temple. “If you are the Son of God,” he said, “throw yourself down from here.

Jesus appears to follow the devil at every Junction and even waste his time listening to the devil. Or did the devil hack Jesus mind and took him where he wanted.
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by vedaxcool(m): 8:09am On Oct 18, 2010
Where are the laughing Hyenas? this is worth Laughing at. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by thiscounts(m): 2:59pm On Oct 18, 2010
Tonye-t, you have with utmost disrespect to Islam and his teachings demonstrated the high level of insensitiveness on your path to what requires of the society to live in social integration and harmony, satirizing other people’s value and beliefs has never been supported or tolerated by any religions of the world.

Having gone through your post, I realized that Devil would surely be grateful to you being his advocate to refute all the allegations made about him by prophet Muhammad[saw].And may he reward you abundantly with all he has in reserve for his knights. You are a Devil Advocate I see.

Q44:14-----Then they had turned away from him[Muhammad] and said [he is]one taught[by human being],a madman!

Q9:63-------Know they not that whoever opposes and shows hostility to Allah and His Messenger[Muhammad],certainly for him will be the Fire of Hell to abide therein. That is the extreme disgrace.

Q43:80-----Or do they think that we hear not their secrets and their private counsel?
Yes[we do]and our messengers[appointed Angels in charge of mankind]are by them, to
Record.
Q9:82-------
So let them laugh a little and cry much as a recompense of what they used to earn
[by committing sin]
Q43:83------
So leave them [alone]to speak nonsense and play until they meet the day of theirs which
they have been promised.
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by thiscounts(m): 3:17pm On Oct 18, 2010
Tonye-t, you have with utmost disrespect to Islam and his teachings demonstrated the high level of insensitiveness on your path to what requires of the society to live in social integration and harmony, satirizing other people’s value and beliefs has never been supported or tolerated by any religions of the world.
Having gone through your post, I realized that Devil would surely be grateful to you being his advocate to refute all the allegations made about him by prophet Muhammad[saw].And may he reward you abundantly with all he has in reserve for his knights. You are a Devil Advocate I see.

Q44:14-----Then they had turned away from him[Muhammad] and said [he is]one taught[by human being],a madman!

Q9:63-------Know they not that whoever opposes and shows hostility to Allah and His Messenger[Muhammad],certainly for him will be the Fire of Hell to abide therein. That is the extreme disgrace.

Q43:80-----Or do they think that we hear not their secrets and their private counsel?
Yes[we do]and our messengers[appointed Angels in charge of mankind]are by them, to
Record.

Q9:82-------So let them laugh a little and cry much as a recompense of what they used to earn
[by committing sin]

Q43:83
------So leave them [alone]to speak nonsense and play until they meet the day of theirs which
they have been promised.
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by dexmond: 7:26pm On Oct 18, 2010
Narrated Ibn 'Abbas: The Prophet said, 'When you eat, do not wipe your hands till you have licked it, or had it licked by somebody else."

Sahih Bukhari 7:65:366

Can someone explain the rational behind this teaching? Vedaxcool, Nopuqeater, Olabowale, jarus, Mushin, Chakula, Thiscounts and co., I hope you are practising this sunnah or else you are not true Muslims. Good Muslims will accept everything Mohammed told them including things like this.
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by thiscounts(m): 3:06pm On Oct 19, 2010
dexmond:

Narrated Ibn 'Abbas: The Prophet said, 'When you eat, do not wipe your hands till you have licked it, or had it licked by somebody else."

Can someone explain the rational behind this teaching? Vedaxcool, Nopuqeater, Olabowale, jarus, Mushin, Chakula, Thiscounts and co., I hope you are practising this sunnah or else you are not true Muslims. Good Muslims will accept everything Mohammed told them including things like this.

I wouldnt want to prove you right or wrong of whatever Hadiths or Quran quoatations u might be posting because you are not seeking for its understanding rather you aim at misguiding people of what you have no knowledge about.If those pricinples are against yours you are not compelled by any way to live by it but drawing daggers at it shows your level of civillisation.Cultural shock shows that the culture of other people are strange to you but that never mean that yours never befuddled them .Or to whom understanding of life do you compare those teachings of Islam that makes yours better?Show respect and tolerate other peoples values of life and the world would be at peace.
Those Quran quotations above are enough to keep you shut but if you contine then BEAR ME WITNESS that I've warned to guied you to the sraight path and with your Lord you shall be held accountable to every sound you uttered to fight against Allah and His prophet.Many had drawn battle and had been perished by the work of their hands.Best luck to you and your cronies
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by vedaxcool(m): 5:13pm On Oct 20, 2010
dexmond:

Go and ask your Mum why she licked her hands after tasting a pot of soup. then you would have found part of the answer. Also include yourself, that you have never in your life licked your hands after eating, then we will all know that you are a confounded liar, also ask your pastor and anybody why they lick their hands after eating.
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by dexmond: 6:05pm On Oct 20, 2010
So vedaxcool you do lick other peoples hand? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by Almuhandis: 11:16pm On Oct 24, 2010
cool evasive as usual! grin Gosh these guys can run in circles.

Paul, blessed memory.Why do we believe you.We believe you among other truths because the number one desciple Peter stamped and aprove your ministry.
When ever you box the children of violence,they enter evasive mode and anger mode.why cant they just apologise for the none sense in the quran and the hadith and jump ship.indeed religion is the cocaine of the masses,Even so called rational analysts fall for it. Down with Mo, away with mo cool
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by Sweetnecta: 4:03am On Oct 25, 2010
@Dexmond: Yes. I do lick other people's fingers. My wife. We call it a sign of greater affection. An sure you have seen it in movies, on TV screens, etc. And a married person who cant lick his spouse's finger when they are eating good food, needs islamic lessons in good family unity. Its different from when you divorce you cant marry again in the bible.

If my wife's mouth water enters my mouth, I will swallow it. Your religion teaches nothing to emulate. Your religion must be very dry and boring.

My mother, when I was a child, I used to lick her finger when she fed me. I let my child, at young age do that too.
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by vedaxcool(m): 8:09am On Oct 25, 2010
Sweetnecta:

@Dexmond: Yes. I do lick other people's fingers. My wife. We call it a sign of greater affection. An sure you have seen it in movies, on TV screens, etc. And a married person who cant lick his spouse's finger when they are eating good food, needs islamic lessons in good family unity. Its different from when you divorce you cant marry again in the bible.

If my wife's mouth water enters my mouth, I will swallow it. Your religion teaches nothing to emulate. Your religion must be very dry and boring.

My mother, when I was a child, I used to lick her finger when she fed me. I let my child, at young age do that too.

sweetnecta, obviously the ignoramus does not know what he is talking about, as even mothers lick the fingers of their children, but what can you expect when paul has turned their heads to kindness and affection, as I asked him to direct the questions he asked to his mum but instead he became mute.

Note I ask this herd of the ignorant why their lord and savior allowed the devil to lead him, yet people like almumudias have one answer, "LOG OUT". poor chaps.
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by bashydemy(m): 8:45pm On Oct 25, 2010
no more comments
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by Sweetnecta: 10:56pm On Oct 25, 2010
my brothers in Islam, Salaamualaykum wa Rahmatullah.

Seyibrown asked how Satan could be in two places at the same time. I answered that when Satan was playing with Jesus in the so many times he played with him, including taking him to the wilderness to preach to nothing, and even Peter was the Satan, somehow in the world, somebody must be at least be doing something satanic.

Or was it the heart of jesus that deceived him at that time, thinking it was Satan? However these christians slice the onion, it will sting them in the eyes by its vapor. They can realize how terrible it is to imagine what they put forward, or they bury themselves in abject ignorance. Imagine a person believing that a god played like that, just any human would; deceived and or toyed with, by Satan, many times to the point that he is calling his best friend Satan, and then killed like that. Even dalai lama, a common man, the Tibetan buhddist will not let it happen, that easy. And he is not even an elect of God.

And Tonye-T ran underground, thinking he did something wonderful. He said it is superstition. I sure hope he knows the definition of superstition. And he needs to tell us how any of the ahadith, deceiving acts of satan, is superstition.
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by bashydemy(m): 11:06pm On Oct 25, 2010
Wa alaykum salam wa Rahmatullah

Well understand everything am very happy the way you respond to everything in a respected way and they were no where to be found Jasakum lahu
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by Almuhandis: 11:23pm On Oct 25, 2010
cool foolish blood letting jihadists.your stupidity is in 3D.you guys are behaving like the lizard that fell from a hight. So since you guys are jobless, you think we are all as jobless too. No wonder you expect us to be here 24hrs abi lipsrsealed
Which one of you beat his wife today, raise up your hands grin
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by auwal87(m): 12:24am On Oct 26, 2010
@poster

Sadly, Satan is not a single individual.

You have to re-work your assignment.
Re: Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! by auwal87(m): 12:33am On Oct 26, 2010
Tonye-t:

And Baba Mo's stupidity continues. . .

In a short comment. . .no moslem is allowed to stand while praying. . .for god's sake! was Baba Mo' ever in his senses at all?. . .well i stand to quote Prof.Rahilluh Sama a great moslem scholar saying "Allah has exalted Mohammed to be the only one to stand in spiritual meetings, for he alone is worthy" no wonder 100% of moslems feel so unworthily worthy of their worthiless religion.

everyone bow for prophet mohammed! grin grin everyone bow for the son of ruhullah!! grin grin everyone bow and see the rashes in his bombom!!! grin grin grin grin

It seems like you don't know our religion well, just doing your search, copy, and paste. Well, in our prayer, there are basically 4 stages, standing, bowing, prostrating, and sitting. So what the hadith is explaining is that when someone rise from prostrating or sitting, Satan may cause him to forget how many rak'as he prayed. (Rak'a is the completion of the 4 stages above).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Will Happen At RCCG Convention 2017 — Pastor Adeboye / Why You Should Remain A Virgin Till Marriage / Recent Pictures Of Coza's Pastor Fatoyinbo After 7-Month Battle With Stroke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 157
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.