Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. (58009 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: What Type Of Simp Are You? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by BossDante: 9:28am On Jun 19, 2019
ubunja:
you approached 1 man got rejected once now you want all men to follow your example?

only fools will do that. I'm glad so many guys see my view and agree.

NO GREEN LIGHTS, NO APPROACH

Thats the motto here on The Miseducations.

And there goes my first signature here wink

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by Kingsteve(m): 9:56am On Jun 19, 2019
ubunja, this got my attention:
No Green Lights, No Approach

Like seriously?
Is this what the miseducation have been reduced to?
Smh

I swear...I pity your disciples.
You guys all exude lack of confidence.
And besides, why is your moniker registered as a female gender?

Methinks you seriously have issues with women due to your past experiences with them.
It's psychological...I can see through!
You may probably need counseling..no jokes!

I really pity grown men on here who would sheepishly follow your lead.
Like the poster above me, who has already adopted the: 'No Green Light, No Approach' slogan as his signature.

Reeks of weakness & lack of confidence.
Just stop misleading people and wake up to reality!

Nothing's gonna change in the wooing game, eapecially in this part of the world.
It is what it is!
If at all something's gonna change, it will be full grown men, all of a sudden, acting like sissies and chickening out in the presence of women.
All thanks to the miseducation of Ubunja!

If you don't mind me asking...
How old are you?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by BLUEJAYY: 11:31am On Jun 19, 2019
Thoniameek:

Cut the crap about not breaking a sweat to get a woman

Aside your God given looks (you might look like a chimpanzee for all I care), you try to look good

You use cologne, have sense of fashion just enticing enough to attract the women.

Now, you've successfully switch roles with the women. Why do you think women bother so much to look good and they would go as far getting surgeries for that purpose...

As far as I'm concerned you spend more time grooming yourself than the average guy and that's if you're not too financially buoyant or wealthy or a fine boy.

Either one of the above would work in getting you plenty of women

It's established that there are still people of the opposite sex who would naturally warm up to you. And that is nothing to boast about. Shikina
Or maybe I try to look good for myself because I feel great looking good not because I'm trying to look good to please women. No?

Get a grip. You're trying too hard. Men like me exist who don't worry about women. Swallow that pill! grin

And oh, I can brag about it all day, everyday. cool

14 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by BLUEJAYY: 11:36am On Jun 19, 2019
ubunja:
don't mind her my Gee.
just listen to how women talk about Davido, Wiz Kid and all the other celebs. they don't mind chasing those. but when it's an average guy he must not be chased. they just want an upper hand in dating not to see sense and admit it.

typical talk from a typical woman.
When you turn women's game against them, they feel so threatened. They're just lucky the overall natural blueprint of 'wooing', is to their advantage.

8 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by BossDante: 11:39am On Jun 19, 2019
Kingsteve:

Like seriously?
Smh

Methinks you seriously have issues with women due to your past experiences with them.

Like the poster above me, who has already adopted the: 'No Green Light, No Approach' slogan as his signature.

Nothing's gonna change in the wooing game, eapecially in this part of the world.
It is what it is!
If at all something's gonna change, it will be full grown men, all of a sudden, acting like sissies and chickening out in the presence of women.

How old are you?

Lol. Woman right activist. So this is the stunt you can come up with thinking it would get you pussies? LAME. Of course, I know not everyone can possess deep intelligence, and of cos most people hate what the don't possess cos it's the easy route, since they can't instead chanel it into developing themselves. From reading comments of an individual it's very easy to know the deep and intelligent ones and also the shallow and dumb ones, you my brother falls under the latter category. I wonder why ubunja even takes his time to reply some of you, guess he knows his reply massage your egos and he just wanna be of service to all humanity. Me, I don't have time for such luxury. If you like come and rant trash under my post, that's your headache. Fuccc boy.. had the nerves to talk about me. Social media be giving some of you powers tho

15 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by Kingsteve(m): 11:41am On Jun 19, 2019
BossDante:

Lol. Woman right activist. So this is the stunt you can come up with thinking it would get you pussies? LAME. Of course, I know not everyone can possess deep intelligence, and of cos most people hate what the don't possess cos it's the easy route, since they can't instead chanel it into developing themselves. From reading comments of an individual it's very easy to know the deep and intelligent ones and also the shallow and dumb ones, you my brother falls under the latter category. I wonder why ubunja even takes his time to reply some of you, guess he knows his reply massage your egos and he just wanna be of service to all humanity. Me, I don't have time for such luxury. If you like come and rant trash under my post, that's your headache. Fuccc boy.. had the nerves to talk about me. Social media be giving some of you powers tho
I'm married...next!
I'll school you better!

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by BossDante: 11:51am On Jun 19, 2019
Kingsteve:

I'm married...next!
I'll school you better!

Lol. And how does being married imbibe game in you. You don't even know if I'm married or not smiley.. like I said earlier, it's very easy to separate the weed from the shafts just by their comments. You are the type that would attach the word 'responsible' when describing a married man. So cliché.

My brother, you need to school yourself first before you school another grin cheesy

16 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by Kingsteve(m): 12:00pm On Jun 19, 2019
BossDante:

Lol. And how does being married imbibe game in you. You don't even know if I'm married or not smiley.. like I said earlier, it's very easy to separate the weed from the shafts just by their comments. You are the type that would attach the word 'responsible' when describing a married man. So cliché.

My brother, you need to school yourself first before you school another grin cheesy
You said my post was because I wanted some pussy, so I had to set the record straight!
I'll school you bro!
I've played the field with some stunning women, still married a stunning woman with handsome boys, and I'm still fvcking some stunning women.

But you?
What game you got?
Relying on contents, probably copied from another source.
No green light no approach...pathetic, absolutely pathetic!
I'll school you for free.
You need it more.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by BossDante: 12:27pm On Jun 19, 2019
Kingsteve:

You said my post was because I wanted some pussy, so I had to set the record straight!
I'll school you bro!
I've played the field with some stunning women, still married a stunning woman with handsome boys, and I'm still fvcking some stunning women.

But you?
What game you got?
Relying on contents, probably copied from another source.
No green light no approach...pathetic!
I'll school you for free.
You need it more.

And you just schooled me grin.. thanks the one you have done is enough. I already feel my intelligence declining reading your twisted contradicting trash.

SMH mehn.. see my fellow man, you should be the one to be the first to subscribe to any of ubunja miseducation. You need it the most.
Bye

11 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by Kingsteve(m): 12:35pm On Jun 19, 2019
BossDante:

And you just schooled me grin.. thanks the one you have done is enough. I already feel my intelligence declining reading your twisted contradicting trash.

SMH mehn.. see my fellow man, you should be the one to be the first to subscribe to any of ubunja miseducation. You need it the most.
Bye

While you're leaving...
Shut the door behind you!
Some of ubunja's miseducation are quite informative, no doubt!
But this particular one?
Nahhh...
No greenlight no approach is bullshit!
It hardly works in this part of the world.
You gotta approach that lady you desire... Simples!

Maybe, this no 'greenlight no approach' may work in some Scandinavian countries, where ladies use eye contact to signify interest, especially in a country like Norway.

But as long you're in this sh!thole of a country, you better get used to the reality of wooing ladies.
By the way, thanks for acknowledging schooling you.
It's my pleasure!
You need more schooling?
Hola!

4 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 19, 2019
BLUEJAYY:
Or maybe I try to look good for myself because I feel great looking good not because I'm trying to look good to please women. No?

Get a grip. You're trying too hard. Men like me exist who don't worry about women. Swallow that pill! grin

And oh, I can brag about it all day, everyday. cool

The fact that you think that I'll be bothered by men who don't "worry" about women is ridiculous

I know men who don't "worry" about women. I have them around me. And they have one thing in common, they only have eyes for one woman

You on the other hand have your world revolving around women

That's all you have to brag about, women! You lots!

What's the fancy car, fancy house, good job/business, good looks if ain't bringing you women?! Women and more women.

I'll be elated if you lot can stop worrying about women then maybe my sisters would respect themselves and work hard.

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by BLUEJAYY: 1:23pm On Jun 19, 2019
Thoniameek:

The fact that you think that I'll be bothered by men who don't "worry" about women is ridiculous

I know men who don't "worry" about women. I have them around me. And they have one thing in common, they only have eyes for one woman

What's the fancy car, fancy house, good job/business, good looks if ain't bringing you women?! Women and more women.

I'll be elated if you lot can stop worrying about women then maybe my sisters would respect themselves and work hard.
You know me too well right?

Stop projecting your stereotypical opinions about men on every man you meet. It makes you appear ignorant and tacky.

7 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by ubunja(m): 2:09pm On Jun 19, 2019
Thoniameek:
When you come down to reality you let me know

Every no is a rejection

When your first job application turned you down did you say oh wait! I'm just going to sit at home and let the companies come looking for me instead. This applies to every area of life too

Please find another excuse to be chickens
professional rejection and sexual rejection are only the same thing in your eyes.

shaming no longer works.

IM PROUDLY CHICKEN. VERY PROUDLY SO

what's next after shaming no longer works?

7 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by ubunja(m): 2:16pm On Jun 19, 2019
Kingsteve:

Like seriously?
Smh

It is what it is!

How old are you?

maybe you have no idea what green lights are. do you know what is a green light?

and that false bravado you guys have of just Willy-Nilly throwing yourself at every girl is the reason A LOT of men today have been so rejected they're dead afraid of talking to women.
when you wanna step up your Game let me know. only kids do the Cold Approach.

go learn about something called the DOM GAME DIVISION on YouTube. you need it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by ubunja(m): 2:18pm On Jun 19, 2019
BLUEJAYY:
When you turn women's game against them, they feel so threatened. They're just lucky the overall natural blueprint of 'wooing', is to their advantage.
true. but record numbers of guys are waking up.

NO GREEN LIGHTS, NO APPROACH.

That's the summery of Game.

11 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by ubunja(m): 2:24pm On Jun 19, 2019
Kingsteve:

I'm married...next!
I'll school you better!
you're just a Provider. lose that job and you lose her.

you're with 1 woman slaving away for her. already in the Game you're at the BOTTOM.

when was the last time you had a different pussy that the one you bought? did you even meet her a Virgin? dude c'mon.

see, I turned down marriage. I don't roll like that. and she was a virgin. and she chose me. married men are nothing.

27 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by ubunja(m): 2:26pm On Jun 19, 2019
Kingsteve:

While you're leaving...
But this particular one?
Nahhh...

Maybe, this no 'greenlight no approach' may work in some Scandinavian countries, where ladies use eye contact to signify interest, especially in a country like Norway.

But as long you're in this sh!thole of a country, you better get used to the reality of wooing ladies.
It's my pleasure!
You need more schooling?
Hola!
dude NO GREEN LIGHTS NO APPROACH

I have a feeling you don't even know what's green light is.

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by ubunja(m): 2:28pm On Jun 19, 2019
Thoniameek:

your hunger for attention is mind-boggling.

you claim not to care but you've been on the topic about men not approaching for 2 whole days. you're just a liar and the person you're lying to most is yourself.

6 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by Kingsteve(m): 2:35pm On Jun 19, 2019
ubunja:

you're just a Provider. lose that job and you lose her.

you're with 1 woman slaving away for her. already in the Game you're at the BOTTOM.

when was the last time you had a different pussy that the one you bought? did you even meet her a Virgin? dude c'mon.

see, I turned down marriage. I don't roll like that. and she was a virgin. and she chose me. married men are nothing.

Hahaha!
If only he knew!
My wife is gainfully employed!
She contributes her own quota to the family.
And when I say contribution...I don't mean peanut contributions.
School fees etc.
I'm proud of her, she's doing great!

When was the last time I had pussy than the one I bought?
Refer back to one of my comments when I said my last conquest was a chic I stealthily stalked at night, got her talking, got her number and finally conquered her after giving me a difficult time.
I enjoy the chase!
There's more fulfilment when you finally conquer her.

Did I meet my wife a virgin?
ubunja, what has virginity got to do with marrying a good woman?
I ask again...
How old are you?
Damnnn...
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by Kingsteve(m): 2:38pm On Jun 19, 2019
ubunja:

Suit yourself with the 'No greenlight no approach'
Like I said before...
It's your sheepish followers I pity, not you!
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 19, 2019
Deicide:
But seriously it's quite unfortunate that relationship nowadays has to be built on "Games"! I am tempted to blame the female gender for this sad

Women invented game, we men are just playing catch up.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by Kingsteve(m): 2:50pm On Jun 19, 2019
See ehh...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by Kingsteve(m): 3:08pm On Jun 19, 2019
grin
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by BossDante: 3:24pm On Jun 19, 2019
Kingsteve:

While you're leaving...
But this particular one?
Nahhh...

It's my pleasure!
You need more schooling?
Hola!

This niggaa be confusing my reply as a GREENLIGHT, Hell No brah, it isn't undecided stop APPROACHING me mahn grin.
By the way, I didn't bother to read the nonsense you type, God won't forgive me if I desecrate my intellect with another of your bullshii. I know you are looking for an opportunity to brag that you have lived outside the shores of Africa, niggaa just so fucckin predictable.. you don't know the countries we have been and might be presently. Niggaa you a pusssyy.

Now listen attentively, the number one rule of game is INTRIGUE, which is the foundation on which others emanate. This you lack my brother, just take a look at your profile,- CLICHÉ! now take a look at ubunja's.. of course we all know ubunja is not female but he registered as one, I understand why you can't understand, you don't have depth, you take things on surface value.. you think bragging gets you shii, okay, bragging does gets shiitt literally grin
GAME RECOGNIZE GAME BRUH, AND YOU MA NIGG DON'T LOOK FAMILIAR RIGHT HERE .

Peace

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 19, 2019
Kingsteve:
...and for the record!
I married the daughter of a former PDP chairman, a politician!
I got game bro!
I got game...
grin

So u got game cos u married a girl who's father was a former pdp chairman? Wow, she ain't royalty bro, so there is nothing special about her, except to u of cos.

11 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by ubunja(m): 3:30pm On Jun 19, 2019
Kingsteve:
See ehh...
ubunja, my game is tight!
I wish I could tell you a few stories, but I can't cos I'd be revealing much.
I met my wife when in was in the UK, she was in the US then doing her masters.

She had suitors over there in the US, but because my game was and is still tight, I won her heart, despite the diaatnce.
I did what I had to do.
I visited her like 3 times in the US all the way from UK.

We finally got back to Naija and got married.
Your miseducation is the opposite of what and how I woo.
What's my secret?
I do me...that's all.

The ability to balance the equation is the key!
A little bit of this and a lil bit of that!
Quit misleading people with this whole miseducation bullshit.
If it works for you...fine, but that doesn't mean it will work for others.
Stop forcing it down people's throat as a norm.
you're in the UK, your wife is from the US and you got married in Nigeria? and somehow you want people to follow your style?

I teach guys how to get women where they are.

14 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by Kingsteve(m): 3:30pm On Jun 19, 2019
[quote author=Nesso post=79481246]

So u got game cos u married a girl who's father was a former pdp chairman? Wow, she ain't royalty bro, so there is nothing special about her, except to u of cos.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by BossDante: 3:32pm On Jun 19, 2019
ubunja:

Lol.. of course he doesn't. Just bragging up and down, very easy to see her lacks depth, if some of us are as shallow as he is and come on here to throw a piece of our exploits even as late as last night, he would just committ suicide. But that would mean we have no game like him ; cheesy.. buh I can see behind the whole facade though, he's just hating, like ''what does this ubunja guy have that I don't have, how come he has so much charisma, I'm better that him'' and all other bullshii grin.. chill brah.. no one is in a competition with you ; cheesy

3 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by ubunja(m): 3:32pm On Jun 19, 2019
Kingsteve:

Suit yourself with the 'No greenlight no approach'
Like I said before...
It's your sheepish followers I pity, not you!
so you want guys to approach every girls they see what for? why waste all that time and energy?

3 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by Kingsteve(m): 3:33pm On Jun 19, 2019
ubunja:

you're in the UK, your wife is from the US and you got married in Nigeria? and somehow you want people to follow your style?

I teach guys how to get women where they are.
You don't get it!
No one should follow my style, I just used my story as a reference, to let you know that your miseducation isn't and won't be the norm when it comes to wooing ladies.
Do you!
That's the key!
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by ubunja(m): 3:36pm On Jun 19, 2019
Kingsteve:

You don't get it!
No one should follow my style, I just used my story as a reference, to let you know that your miseducation isn't and won't be the norm when it comes to wooing ladies.
Do you!
That's the key!

do you even know what wooing is? you show you best side and if the girl digs it you get her.

it's not just chasing every girl you see. that's some weak shît. desperation.

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. by Kingsteve(m): 3:36pm On Jun 19, 2019
ubunja:
so you want guys to approach every girls they Mee what for? why waste all that time and energy?

Unless the person is a he goat.
All I'm saying...if you desire a girl, and can't surpress the urge, then approach her and shoot your shot!
Whatever the outcome is secondary.
What matters is that you did what you had to do.
Nothing in life is guaranteed!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of A Soldier And His New Bride. / Naija Sex Story: My Night Sex With The Store Attendant / Wedding Dance That Got People Talking (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.