Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,779 members, 7,810,033 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ (211493 Views)

Biodun Fatoyinbo Was Rusticated At UNILORIN Over Cultism - Aliu Bolakale / You Are A Saint Through Christ. / Deliverance Through Speaking In Tongues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Gandollaar(f): 5:03pm On Jun 27, 2019
Holywizard:
I really need ur help bro.It's about my sister, there's a witch fighting against her marriage. For 6 years she has been unable to conceive.
Many years ago when I approached a pastor he told me so but nothing was done about it.
Plz I need to contact u 08063829559
Hahahaha but you are a holywizard nau, can't you fight the woman yourself? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Gandollaar(f): 5:13pm On Jun 27, 2019
davillian:
I remember I was watching a Japanese or a Chinese cartoon.
That has to do with 7 demons on a TV station I'm sure its DBN.
But can't remember the name of the cartoon.
All of a sudden something hit me while I was watching the cartoon I fall sick instantly but was still watching the cartoon I was alone.
Nobody at home.
I gathered strength stood up to turn the TV off then no remote.
I was shaking and feel I was going to die until mumc entered prayed used anointing oil on me before taking me to the hospital.
Till now I can't explain what hit me that particular day.
Since then I dont watch those evil cartoons again.
My brother, my son consumes so much cartoon to the extent he draws his fav characters and paste in his room and he dreams wierdly too. I have had him go for deliverance but the nightmares still come and we continue to pray for him but deep down inside me, I strongly believe the cartoon he consumes is the problem. I get very helpless on the way out when I sit occasionally with the kids to watch what they are watching because I don't like some of the stuff at all.

3 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by EmperorHarry: 5:18pm On Jun 27, 2019
jesusjnr:
Of course I pray for all nairalanders just about every day, and I think I've mentioned your name a few times. But that doesn't mean that you should now go on holiday and do whatever you like however you like oh, for you have to do your own part to make it work. wink
Lol I hear you mahn.

I can say it categorically that your instincts are wrong! My opinion though.
If you say so.I can't always be right but the evidence is glaring.
smiley

For the reason I said I didn't believe that 10 billion part as well was to show you how seriously i take this thread. For in spite of that I yet went ahead to open a thread for the first time since I've been here on Nairaland for the sole purpose of directing people to another thread.

That should tell you something, for I believe the OP of this thread is genuine, and that there's no single thing he said here to deceive anyone, even though I disagree with some of them.

I wish you knew what I know and have experienced concerning Nairaland, you would understand why this is such a big deal to me. That's why i'm not focusing on the mistakes of the OP but the bigger picture, for it is worth all the mistakes the OP has made thus far and could yet make.

Cheers.
There shouldn't be reason say something that's not if your being sincere with yourself.I can't imagine if Jesus had made a statement and started rephrasing it when people start questioning it's authenticity.It's a personal crusade this dude is on and there's nothing that rattles the mind than conspiracy theories which the OP employed after the first 2 pages.I've just seen the initial thread that lead to this one,the OP obviously didn't summarize his experience and deviate entirely from the aim of the thread even tho he's guilty of wearing the thread for days.His posts where not as distorted as this.Anyways who am I judge someone "enthroned by God".

1 Like

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Holywizard: 5:19pm On Jun 27, 2019
Gandollaar:
Hahahaha but you are a holywizard nau, can't you fight the woman yourself? grin

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by davillian(m): 5:20pm On Jun 27, 2019
Gandollaar:
My brother, my son consumes so much cartoon to the extent he draws his fav characters and paste in his room and he dreams wierdly too. I have had him go for deliverance but the nightmares still come and we continue to pray for him but deep down inside me, I strongly believe the cartoon he consumes is the problem. I get very helpless on the way out when I sit occasionally with the kids to watch what they are watching because I don't like some of the stuff at all.

Remove those drawings.
When you watch some of those evil cartoon you know instantly.
The one I watched was a cartoon , with so much blood, killings , demons and wet sex.
I was even still in primary or early junior class.
After that encounter once I suspect the cartoon is evil I just changed it.

3 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Gandollaar(f): 5:23pm On Jun 27, 2019
jesusjnr:
Haba now sis. You are the one that surprised me when you went to the extent you did. Remember now.

For considering our acrimonious exchanges in the past, i never thought you could wave it aside for a greater cause.

But you showed a very different side to you, that still marvels me up till this very moment.

So it's credit to you, for you have shown that you already have it in you, maybe you should let it shine through more often.

God bless.
I am trying but sometimes I just get carried away.

The truth is that the fights here can affect one negatively in real life especially the tribal wars. What happens online can make one hate someone offline that has not offended them and you know hate is a very big burden to carry.

Sometimes, when I meditate and ask for mercy, I will ask myself what sin have I committed today, before I could tell myself that I'm clean, a still voice reminds me what I did online.

But you have obviously risen above these things by the way you handle opposition on this platform and that's worthy of emulation.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Gandollaar(f): 5:28pm On Jun 27, 2019
[quote author=Holywizard post=79724146][/quote] Haahhahahaha grin grin

You are even trolling. I should have known that from your moniker grin
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Holywizard: 5:29pm On Jun 27, 2019
I'm not a wizard but my sister needs help
Gandollaar:
Haahhahahaha grin grin

You are even trolling. I should have known that from your moniker grin
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by EmperorHarry: 5:32pm On Jun 27, 2019
Gandollaar:
If I'm been biased then I have made some sense for you to notice that. But I have no reason whatsoever to be biased. There's a thread about cultism where the OP mentioned he would find time to create a thread on the matter under review. A lot of people showed interest in the proposal and encouraged the OP to do that ASAP and he obliged.
Thanks for referring me to the initial related thread.The OP on that thread clearly had no other intentions other than what the subject suggested.When you start mentioning the holy Mary and super heroes then your pretty much shifting away from the main point.The one that is still funny is the 10 billion souls,once I saw that I lost interest in any other post after that.

Like I said, I don't agree with everything he said. I don't also agree with the initial presentation of his story. At first, I felt it smacked of arrogance and Monopoly of knowledge,
At least we both agree on something.If Jesus is he's mentor I wonder how this came about from the start.
but when he continued in that manner, I concluded that was his style of writing after all he may not be a professional writer and may not even be an eloquent speaker but these cannot negate the import of what he's trying to say.
It's every human with his/her perspective and interpretation.You are seeing a flawed writer and I'm seeing a religious crusader.Too bad nairaland can't be used to make money like some religious folks with personal experience based on conspiracy do.

Someone can be truly blessed, as we speak, some are already receiving their blessings.
I really hope they do.

See the link to the initial thread on cultism, though it's not his work.

https://www.nairaland.com/5207293/story-cult-phase-included/6#78907968
[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Gandollaar(f): 6:00pm On Jun 27, 2019
EmperorHarry:
Thanks for referring me to the initial related thread.The OP on that thread clearly had no other intentions other than what the subject suggested.When you start mentioning the holy Mary and super heroes then your pretty much shifting away from the main point.The one that is still funny is the 10 billion souls,once I saw that I lost interest in any other post after that.

At least we both agree on something.If Jesus is he's mentor I wonder how this came about from the start.
It's every human with his/her perspective and interpretation.You are seeing a flawed writer and I'm seeing a religious crusader.Too bad nairaland can't be used to make money like some religious folks with personal experience based on conspiracy do.

I really hope they do.

See the link to the initial thread on cultism, though it's not his work.

https://www.nairaland.com/5207293/story-cult-phase-included/6#78907968
That thread is over 50 pages but if you follow it through, you will see that the opposition here is child's play.
Are you irreligious? You sound like your major grouse is the religious tone and undertone of the thread.

1 Like

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by advocate666: 6:05pm On Jun 27, 2019
jesusjnr:
Steadfast in being a wannabe satanist?

It is so good that many want to be it.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Gandollaar(f): 6:07pm On Jun 27, 2019
Holywizard:
I'm not a wizard but my sister needs help
Whatever...approach the witch woman and club her to death tongue tongue
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by advocate666: 6:08pm On Jun 27, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:

Which weakling. I can see by your handle that you're a Satanist. If I see you face to face , the demons manipulating you and making you think you're strong will run away from you. You and those demons will crumble at my feet.

Many have tried and failed. I know u don't know the person behind this moniker , cos if you do , you will hide your face and not even comment on my post.

His name is the Lord of Host. The ruler of principalities and powers. Satan your small lord trembles at the mention of His name and He has given me power to thread upon serpents and over all powers of the enemy.
If we have a confrontation face to face,that's the day you will give your life to Christ. I promise you.
If not that I want to stay anonymous, I would have given you my full name and address to try your worst and see if your shrine or kingdom wouldn't be set ablaze.

Repent before it's late.

The godly and their empty threats sef.

Please look for your fellow weaklings like jesusjnr to scare.

I have already lit a black candle on his case when he refused to heed my warning and I have confirmation his life is changing. Don't let me get on your own case as well.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Holywizard: 6:09pm On Jun 27, 2019
God can speak to me through the OP
Gandollaar:
Whatever...approach the witch woman and club her to death tongue tongue
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Gandollaar(f): 6:29pm On Jun 27, 2019
Holywizard:
God can speak to me through the OP
Ok
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by madprophet(m): 6:41pm On Jun 27, 2019
Gandollaar:
I disagree. This is a discourse and if it's not engaging, it becomes a monologue which will defeat the aim. Your advice should be for the Op to choose his arguments wisely and avoid trolls.

Well I agree with you.

The main objective of the thread is to tell us the covenant and spiritual issues that has to do with cultism.

But when he begins to engage people he might lose focus of the main objective

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 27, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:
There are other things which you would go through,however if you carefully observe the initiation into the church of Satan it's similar to those of our campus cults.
There are a lot of prominent members and these are the people who control the world.The antichrist will rise from among them.
We have members like. Barrack and Michelle Obama,Bill and Hillary Clinton,arnold Schwarzenegger, the British royal family,the catholic pope,The bush family, Jeff,mack of Facebook,Jayz, the German councillor,TB Joshua(who is the head of all satanic Pentecostal pastors worldwide) and many more.
The synagogue building that collapsed was not the fault of the engineer,it was a blood sacrifice by TB Joshua. The engineer is just a scapegoat.

Well, all you said is right dear brother, but there is something I want to correct here. Don't let the devil, as foolishly cunning as he is, still meddle with your wisdom.

There are anti-christ but there is no such thing as Pentecostal churches according to Christ. A church is a church.

What Jesus' main warning through Paul, was that if you hear people denying his name, those are anti-christ, he says for you to avoid them. Calling a man of God ( TB Joshua) a satanic, what and what. It's wrong and it isn't true.

Every child of God is unique and has special ministration gift, you are unique in your own way, being born again, no one is like you. So TB Joshua being an ordained man of God has his ways of preaching to his brethren, by edifying them with his words.

To call him satanic, then you're keeping yourself to be condemned because every man of God is sanctified by the Holy Spirit. God bless you and I love you brother.

4 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 27, 2019
PenGriffey:
sir, you made mention about something earlier on this thread, when you just started. You said something about we meeting Christ with sincere heart whenever we need help from him. You said something about praying at midnights in very effective, and no matter what it is as long as we come clean in heart he would definitely answer us.. I may not get it correctly but that's what I want you to please do for me. Please explain this for me better. I really need to know how this works. I hope you respond to my request.

1- God weighs our actions and the motives behind our prayers, if the motives ain't right the prayer will likely not be answered especially if your a man after God's heart.(1st Sam 2:3)

2- Sometimes when you go to God with an idol in your heart,He will answer you according to the idol in your heart( Ezekiel 14:3-4)

3- Midnight prayers are always more effective than normal prayers, cos when you pray at midnight,you destabilise the forces of darkness.
Most meetings in the kingdom of darkness hold between 12&3am, so when you pray at midnight,you easily overcome prayer hindering forces, which then makes it easier for your prayers to be answered.

7 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 27, 2019
Holywizard:
I really need ur help bro.It's about my sister, there's a witch fighting against her marriage. For 6 years she has been unable to conceive.
Many years ago when I approached a pastor he told me so but nothing was done about it.
Plz I need to contact u 08063829559

How sure are you that your sisters problem is from a witch. If the pastor claimed it was a witch, he should have been able to solve the problem.

Don't put your number on social media like this next time. it's not wise.

Send me an email through the email I used to register this account, cos that's the only way u can reach me, cos I won't call that number you put there

7 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 27, 2019
advocate666:

I have already lit a black candle on his case when he refused to heed my warning and I have confirmation his life is changing. Don't let me get on your own case as well.

I'm not threatening you. My greatest wish is that you repent and turn to God just like I did, but if you think you are powerful enough, you can go ahead and do your worst, maybe your time on nairaland is about to come to an end through me.
You are too small.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 27, 2019
Gandollaar:

There are a lot of things I intentionally don't want to say on this thread , cos many are misunderstanding me and d devil is using it to turn them away from this thread, that would have been a blessing to them.

A lot of cartoons are from the Church of Satan and the major aim is to induct and initiate these little children from a tender age, the effect of the cartoons might not be seen till they come of age.A lot of children are being initiated into the kingdom of darkness on daily basis through the use of cartoons.

I read here that the new bbnaija winner is going home with #60million while educational shows have nothing to offer.

Why do think it's so? don't you know it's to make people believe that evil pays more than good. To make people believe that there is nothing wrong with immorality and sexual perversion.

10 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 27, 2019
The chief priest of ikenga HT(Federal Poly Nekede) once took his cousin to the initiation ground to be initiated.

Everyone believed his cousin will become a rugged aiye,cos he had the looks, unfortunately his cousin died and didn't make it out.

His cousin was dumped outside so that no one would locate where aiyes normally do their initiation in Nekede.

After some months, the chief priest went for a HIT and was successful,but was later traced and arrested. I don't think he is out of jail now.

If you are reading this post and your thinking of joining cult, beware cos many don't make it alive.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by EmperorHarry: 8:38pm On Jun 27, 2019
Gandollaar:
That thread is over 50 pages but if you follow it through, you will see that the opposition here is child's play.
Are you irreligious? You sound like your major grouse is the religious tone and undertone of the thread.
I am actually.Some say there's no lukewarm only hot or cold but I'd like to think I'm on the fence when it comes to religion.I have no problem with the religious theme of the thread although I have big problems when someone is tryna take advantage of folks using strategies I'm all too familiar with.

1 Like

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 27, 2019
Cultism is so evil,that it makes best friends enemies, it even makes brothers rise against brothers.

There was a war between aiyes and buccaneers in NKHT(FUTOwerri) so many years ago.

There was this buccaneer who was meant to have graduated,but had an extra year. He was a next door neighbour to a very rugged aiye and they were very good friends.

Immediately the war started the aiye went to his house with another aiye on bike, he packed his belongings, then knocked at the aloras house, as soon as he opened the door ,he shot him on the chest, and the buccaneer died instantly.

Run away from cultism, it turns humans to animals. it takes away peoples conscience.

8 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 27, 2019
advocate666:

HahahahahahAhahaha! So up till now it's still just one poor candle that you're suffering for nothing?

I told you that you're going to have to light so many more candles for my spiritual capacity is too much for one candle to handle.

Yeah my life is really changing lol! cheesy

At least you've met a real former satanist, not a fake/wannabe satanist like yourself that doesn't know what it takes be a real one. tongue

3 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 27, 2019
During Jew name Amanzes reign as axehead in IKHT(Fed Poly Nekede) there was a little problem between aiyes and Vikings. The Chief security officer of Nekede started arresting aiyes so that they won't be able to carry out any HIT.

Amazon declared that the CSO must fall and an eye( NBM officer)was sent to monitor his movement.

He was found at ITC park, and calls were made. 4 aiyes stormed ITC park immediately and got the CSO, they used 1(machete) and cut him into pieces to death in broad daylight.

Unfortunately for aiyes the CSO was a retired Mopol. Mopols stormed the school and arrested a lot of aiyes, some of them are still in jail now. it's been more than 14 years.

Most of the aiyes in Nekede then ran away from school and never graduated.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 27, 2019
EmperorHarry:
Lol I hear you mahn.

If you say so.I can't always be right but the evidence is glaring.
smiley

There shouldn't be reason say something that's not if your being sincere with yourself.I can't imagine if Jesus had made a statement and started rephrasing it when people start questioning it's authenticity.It's a personal crusade this dude is on and there's nothing that rattles the mind than conspiracy theories which the OP employed after the first 2 pages.I've just seen the initial thread that lead to this one,the OP obviously didn't summarize his experience and deviate entirely from the aim of the thread even tho he's guilty of wearing the thread for days.His posts where not as distorted as this.Anyways who am I judge someone "enthroned by God".
OK bro.

Case rested!
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 27, 2019
advocate666:

It is so good that many want to be it.
What so good about being fake, and posing as if you're a real satanist?

1 Like

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 27, 2019
I'll end the HIT stories there , cos I believe with the little story I shared , you have seen the disadvantages of cultism.

People have said I hate Catholics , well Catholics had a hand in my salvation, how will I now hate them. I'll share how I really met Christ tomorrow,cos I cut off a lot of stories at the beginning.

People have also asked if it's possible for cultist to renounce, it's only possible with Christ and I'll share some stories on that,cos people have tried to renounce outside Christ and failed woefully.

When I'm through with the thread you can ask any question regarding this issue and I'll gladly answer.
Was thinking of deactivating the account, but I feel I should stay a little more

TBC

3 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 27, 2019
Emperor harry I wouldn't give you the attention you're craving for, cos as I stated earlier you're a distraction and I'll ignore you , no matter how you try

I'm having a funny kind of feeling that you're an axeman or a cultist and I don't think I'm far from the truth.

3 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by PenGriffey: 9:46pm On Jun 27, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:

1- God weighs our actions and the motives behind our prayers, if the motives ain't right the prayer will likely not be answered especially if your a man after God's heart.(1st Sam 2:3)

2- Sometimes when you go to God with an idol in your heart,He will answer you according to the idol in your heart( Ezekiel 14:3-4)

3- Midnight prayers are always more effective than normal prayers, cos when you pray at midnight,you destabilise the forces of darkness.
Most meetings in the kingdom of darkness hold between 12&3am, so when you pray at midnight,you easily overcome prayer hindering forces, which then makes it easier for your prayers to be answered.
Thank you for your response.. But am not the type that shouts or prays out loud. I just kneel, join my hands together and communicate with God. I don't know, it there a good chance it will be answered. Or I have to scream and bind other forces of darkness before I pray, before my prayers can be answered?
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 27, 2019
Please don't stay off this thread cos a lot of people are gleaning and many are getting blessed already. I want to hear it from the horse's mouth.
]I
EnthronedbyGod post=79730282[b:
[/'ll end the HIT stories there , cos I believe with the little story I shared , you have seen the disadvantages of cultism.

People have said I hate Catholics , well Catholics had a hand in my salvation, how will I now hate them. I'll share how I really met Christ tomorrow,cos I cut off a lot of stories at the beginning.

People have also asked if it's possible for cultist to renounce, it's only possible with Christ and I'll share some stories on that,cos people have tried to renounce outside Christ and failed woefully.

When I'm through with the thread you can ask any question regarding this issue and I'll gladly answer.
Was thinking of deactivating the account, but I feel I should stay a little more

TBC

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (109) (Reply)

The Doctrine Of The Ufos / Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist / Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.