Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,273 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ (211580 Views)

Biodun Fatoyinbo Was Rusticated At UNILORIN Over Cultism - Aliu Bolakale / You Are A Saint Through Christ. / Deliverance Through Speaking In Tongues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Gandollaar(f): 10:10pm On Jun 27, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:

There are a lot of things I intentionally don't want to say on this thread , cos many are misunderstanding me and d devil is using it to turn them away from this thread, that would have been a blessing to them.

A lot of cartoons are from the Church of Satan and the major aim is to induct and initiate these little children from a tender age, the effect of the cartoons might not be seen till they come of age.A lot of children are being initiated into the kingdom of darkness on daily basis through the use of cartoons.

I read here that the new bbnaija winner is going home with #60million while educational shows have nothing to offer.

Why do think it's so? don't you know it's to make people believe that evil pays more than good. To make people believe that there is nothing wrong with immorality and sexual perversion.

I totally agree. I have banned a particular cartoon in my home permanently. It's call Vamparina. The lead act is a vampire girl. Her bed is shaped like coffin. Her snacks is made of human flesh. A lot of others in the cartoon that just isn't right at all.

But it's practically impossible to stop them from watching cartoons. We are doomed.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Jman06(m): 10:14pm On Jun 27, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:

Which weakling. I can see by your handle that you're a Satanist. If I see you face to face , the demons manipulating you and making you think you're strong will run away from you. You and those demons will crumble at my feet.

Many have tried and failed. I know u don't know the person behind this moniker , cos if you do , you will hide your face and not even comment on my post.

His name is the Lord of Host. The ruler of principalities and powers. Satan your small lord trembles at the mention of His name and He has given me power to thread upon serpents and over all powers of the enemy.
If we have a confrontation face to face,that's the day you will give your life to Christ. I promise you.
If not that I want to stay anonymous, I would have given you my full name and address to try your worst and see if your shrine or kingdom wouldn't be set ablaze.

Repent before it's late.
Why are you hiding your name and address if you're so confident of yourself oga That singular action casts doubts on all you've written
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by advocate666: 10:21pm On Jun 27, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:

I'm not threatening you. My greatest wish is that you repent and turn to God just like I did, but if you think you are powerful enough, you can go ahead and do your worst, maybe your time on nairaland is about to come to an end through me.
You are too small.

Faithless Weakling.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by dfrost: 11:00pm On Jun 27, 2019
Holywizard:
I really need ur help bro.It's about my sister, there's a witch fighting against her marriage. For 6 years she has been unable to conceive.
Many years ago when I approached a pastor he told me so but nothing was done about it.
Plz I need to contact u 08063829559

A witch is fighting her marriage and of all monikers to use, it has to be the one that you are complaining of? Sometimes we hurt ourselves unknowingly.

Holywizard? angry cheesy tongue undecided

4 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by sorextee(m): 11:38pm On Jun 27, 2019
We sometimes use a moniker without thinking.

dfrost:

A witch is fighting her marriage and of all monikers to use, it has to be the one that you are complaining of? Sometimes we hurt ourselves unknowingly.

Holywizard? angry cheesy tongue undecided

3 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by dfrost: 12:09am On Jun 28, 2019
sorextee:
We sometimes use a moniker without thinking.

That's true, mate. People just make decisions on the fly (no matter how insignificant it is), without thinking of the consequences.

3 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 12:10am On Jun 28, 2019
PenGriffey:
Thank you for your response.. But am not the type that shouts or prays out loud. I just kneel, join my hands together and communicate with God. I don't know, it there a good chance it will be answered. Or I have to scream and bind other forces of darkness before I pray, before my prayers can be answered?
I recommend the prayer example of Jesus to you, for it surely can't get any better than that.

5 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by TooMuchStuff: 1:20am On Jun 28, 2019
[quote author=Holywizard post=79721326]I really need ur help bro.It's about my sister, there's a witch fighting against her marriage. For 6 years she has been unable to conceive.
Many years ago when I approached a pastor he told me so but nothing was done about it.
Plz I need to contact u[/quot
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Neddstark: 7:23am On Jun 28, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:
There was a cult war in a particular school which I wouldn't mention.
The war was between aiyes and baggers(Vikings).
There was this particular viking guy that had given aiyes a lot of headache, so aiyes went all out for him.
They eventually got to him,despite all his charms.
They tried their guns(4) on him and it failed,they tried the axe(7) and matchet(1) and it failed.
They then held him down and one of them went to get hammers and 6inch nails
They made some incantations on the nails and hit them on the head and it entered, they succeeded in driving 2 of the nails into his head.
Blood starting coming out of his eyes,nose,ears and mouth and he died.
They cut off his head and took it away as their trophy.
Cultism is evil and will make you do barbaric things , be warned.

TBC

Imagine me. So if I was a cultist by now, I would have been having nightmares of people I have gruesomely murdered. I would have blood on my hands, thats if they never catch me first. Chai. Thank God I was never provoked to becoming one. Im not stubborn but I am innately vengeful. If someone slaps me, I want the person to chop like 3 slaps. Thats the only thing that would have pushed me. Please don't desist from referring to stories to buttress your point. I also like the fact, you drop the morals to push people away from it. Parents sending their children to universities should watch this thread too. Its good they have an idea of the life their children may face if not careful. Good expose

9 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 7:40am On Jun 28, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:

I'm not threatening you. My greatest wish is that you repent and turn to God just like I did, but if you think you are powerful enough, you can go ahead and do your worst, maybe your time on nairaland is about to come to an end through me.
You are too small.
You are right bro!

Advocate666 is not just too small, but also a fake/wannabe satanist by his own true nairaland confession.

So please sir don't take him seriously as though he were a real one, for that's what he wants you to do.

Provided below are the thread link and screenshots of his true fake satanist confession:

https://www.nairaland.com/5131448/how-jesusjnr-emerged-victorious-advocate666s

1 Like

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by PenGriffey: 7:55am On Jun 28, 2019
jesusjnr:
I recommend the prayer example of Jesus to you, for it surely can't get any better than that.
am sorry, which is?
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 8:21am On Jun 28, 2019
PenGriffey:
am sorry, which is?
My point is learn from Jesus (the greatest prayer Master of all time) how to pray, that is from the way He prayed, the Wordings of His prayers, His Teachings on prayer etc.

It's best you get it directly from the gospels, but just in case, I also have a thread devoted to this and this is the thread link:

https://www.nairaland.com/4926606/lord-teach-us-how-pray

Now no one has inflicted as much havoc and destruction on the works of Satan as Jesus did, and a key factor to that was His Prayer Life for it was perfect. So the best way to replicate such unprecedented results of His prayer life is to learn from Him how to pray.

Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by PenGriffey: 9:04am On Jun 28, 2019
jesusjnr:
My point is learn from Jesus (the greatest prayer Master of all time) how to pray, that is from the way He prayed, the Wordings of His prayers, His Teachings on prayer etc.

It's best you get it directly from the gospels, but just in case, I also have a thread devoted to this and this is the thread link:

https://www.nairaland.com/4926606/lord-teach-us-how-pray

Now no one has inflicted as much havoc and destruction on the works of Satan as Jesus did, and a key factor to that was His Prayer Life for it was perfect. So the best way to replicate such unprecedented results of His prayer life is to learn from Him how to pray.

Thanks.
thank you very much.

1 Like

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 28, 2019
Gandollaar:
I am trying but sometimes I just get carried away.

The truth is that the fights here can affect one negatively in real life especially the tribal wars. What happens online can make one hate someone offline that has not offended them and you know hate is a very big burden to carry.

Sometimes, when I meditate and ask for mercy, I will ask myself what sin have I committed today, before I could tell myself that I'm clean, a still voice reminds me what I did online.

But you have obviously risen above these things by the way you handle opposition on this platform and that's worthy of emulation.

I'm not worthy sis, for Jesus is worthy, for i'm just a servant trying to follow in His footsteps. So I recommend Him to you, for If there's anything thing I've done here worthy of emulation, it's thanks to Him, for I learnt at His feet.

For it's thanks to Him that I learnt that opposition, persecution, mockery, rejection etc., are part and parcel of a disciple's life, for He told us that if He, the Master had been subjected to these things, how much more we His servants?

So I see it as part of what comes with the job, and though it's not easy, it's that orientation that makes it less hard.

And what motivates and keeps us going in spite of all the opposition we face as such is the assurance that God is with us, for that's what makes it all worthwhile.

And importantly it's not by my power, nor by my might but by the Spirit of God, for there was a time when i also desired such things but didn't have the capacity to do it even though I was willing.

But then i said to God, that He should help me, because although i was willing if He doesn't help me, I won't be able to do it. So if i'm able to do it today, that means He is the one that had made it possible.

So I know that He that had made it possible for me, is more than able to do the same for you sis.

God bless.

5 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 28, 2019
PenGriffey:
thank you very much.
Don't mention.

God be with us!

1 Like

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 28, 2019
Can't remember sharing this post as l have no business propagating for Rosicrucian order. I don't believe in them l belong to Jesus Christ
MiddleDimension:
just to clear up some misconceptions about the Rosicrucian Order that it is satanic, you can listen here to what the order is all about from the mouth of those who are core members here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOCdFDXe5jQ

2 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 28, 2019
Jman06:
Why are you hiding your name and address if you're so confident of yourself oga That singular action casts doubts on all you've written

It's necessary I hide my details, cos with my story a lot of people will want to contact me, good and bad ones inclusive and I'm not here to draw people to myself,but to draw them away from Cults of all kinds.
The Bible says wisdom is profitable to direct.
I know your doubt isn't about me hiding my details, your doubt actually comes from the fact you don't like the things of God,so you're indirectly trying to discourage others,but you have failed,just like others failed also.
I know all the tricks bro, I was in the game for too long.

19 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by idpatt(m): 9:42am On Jun 28, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:
The axe lord stayed in my place till Sunday,when Sunday came the axe lord started disturbing me about the pastor who came. I was quite shocked at him cos he kept on reminding me about my appointment with pastor.
I smoked till I was very high and told him I was ready to go,cos pastor already told me his wife was going to prepare me a special meal.
I got to his house and was immediately served food which I obviously rushed cos I was high,as I was eating he was talking about Jesus,as he was talking it was as if Jesus was right there with me,i didn't know when I started weeping uncontrollably. that's how I ended up giving up cultism on the 13th of august that faithful year.
I will talk about the consequences and the spiritual side to it tomorrow,off course there were so many hits and deaths and my hands were soiled with blood,but I won't talk about the hits and deaths.

TBC tomorrow
All una problem na wit ayes. I knew all dis b4 i even join. I stil get joy
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by idpatt(m): 9:48am On Jun 28, 2019
Wen una see ayes d flex una run go join not knwin dat egede na tom tom. E sweet e bitter. Potentials r still gettin dia freedom. Amanda soweto!!

2 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 28, 2019
PenGriffey:
Thank you for your response.. But am not the type that shouts or prays out loud. I just kneel, join my hands together and communicate with God. I don't know, it there a good chance it will be answered. Or I have to scream and bind other forces of darkness before I pray, before my prayers can be answered?

It's not about how loud you pray,but how effective and the motive behind your prayer. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much.

Prayer is a means of communication with God, the major reason why so many people pray loud, is so that they don't fall asleep.

If you're baptised in the Holy Ghost,then I'll advise you to always pray in the spirit, cos by so doing,you will be praying according to God's will, cos the spirit helps our infirmities(weaknesses), for we know not what we ought to pray for as we ought to,but the Spirit helps us with groaning which cannot be uttered and He that searches the heart , knows the mind of the Spirit,. for He makes intercession for us according to God's will.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by DrinkWater10: 10:04am On Jun 28, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:
I'll end the HIT stories there , cos I believe with the little story I shared , you have seen the disadvantages of cultism.

People have said I hate Catholics , well Catholics had a hand in my salvation, how will I now hate them. I'll share how I really met Christ tomorrow,cos I cut off a lot of stories at the beginning.

People have also asked if it's possible for cultist to renounce, it's only possible with Christ and I'll share some stories on that,cos people have tried to renounce outside Christ and failed woefully.

When I'm through with the thread you can ask any question regarding this issue and I'll gladly answer.
Was thinking of deactivating the account, but I feel I should stay a little more

TBC
OP Isn't there any tale from ABSU. The school used to be quite notorious for cultism years back.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 28, 2019
idpatt:
Wen una see ayes d flex una run go join not knwin dat egede na tom tom. E sweet e bitter. Potentials r still gettin dia freedom. Amanda soweto!!

What freedom are you talking about Mr man.

Wetin korofo don do for you since you become SM. I know say you never see anything na why you dey run mouth.
Nothing dey for NBM young man.

Nothing like potential at all for NBM, so stop deceiving people on this thread. Nothing sweet at all for NBM, everything bitter.

Give your life to Jesus, so them no go take you count scores. Muyen dey failooo. A lot of men wey think say them be superman don fall. Highest wey NBM do for them na to use them sing LP.

Be warned, i don warn some like you wey ignore me, and come later die.
A word is enough for the wise, start to dey use your 6 and drop the 7.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 28, 2019
DrinkWater10:

OP Isn't there any tale from ABSU. The school used to be quite notorious for cultism years back.

Go back and read I spoke about a particular Jew name moon from KHT( ABSU)
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 28, 2019
As an engineering student I spent 6 years in school instead of 5 due to the kind of life I lived.

In my 5th year, I met a very beautiful lady of about 23 years from Anambra and she was a devoted catholic and a virgin.

I was shocked that she was a virgin,considering her beauty and her age. I made up my mind to get her,which I did.

She made a big mistake by accepting me,cos she felt , she could change me, she always talked about God and all that , but I still ended up changing her.
Though most times the seeds she sowed always troubled, because of her I stopped some things , but I still thought her a lot of bad things.

I started taking her to clubs, thought her to drink alcohol, even made her a sex addict.

8 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by danny56: 10:25am On Jun 28, 2019
[s]
idpatt:
[/s]

Stop wasting your life Mr man... Give your life to Jesus Christ now. Your 147 can't help you when your day come. Be wise o

8 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 28, 2019
In my 5th year 2nd semester, I went for 6 months IT. I worked in PH with in one of my uncle's friends company. I was given a VIP treatment and given a place to stay in the company guest.

One day I stood outside my flat and a very beautiful light skinned lady walk in. She was dressed like a deeper lifer. I tried talking to her but she ignored.

I asked my flatmates who knew her, and he said she was a Catholic and I laughed and told him, this one na easy catch.

He told me she was a charismatic and that she normally holds fellowship in her house, though still a devoted Catholic, that the only was I could get her to talk to me was by attending her fellowship.

6 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 28, 2019
I decided to attend her fellowship. On the said day, while i was in the fellowship, I tried to get her attention,but couldn't, but suddenly she turned towards me and started prophesying.

I was just laughing at the things she was saying, cos she was just about 21 years and as far as I was concerned she was wasting her youth. One of the things she said was that I see so much riches and wealth all around you, but without Christ your life will be meaningless".

After the meeting I tried talking to her again and she ignored me. I got out of the place unhappy and went home.

6 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Gandollaar(f): 10:45am On Jun 28, 2019
jesusjnr:
I'm not worthy sis, for Jesus is worthy, for i'm just a servant trying to follow in His footsteps. So I recommend Him to you, for If there's anything thing I've done here worthy of emulation, it's thanks to Him, for I learnt at His feet.

For it's thanks to Him that I learnt that opposition, persecution, mockery, rejection etc., are part and parcel of a disciple's life, for He told us that if He, the Master had been subjected to these things, how much more we His servants?

So I see it as part of what comes with the job, and though it's not easy, it's that orientation that makes it less hard.

And what motivates and keeps us going in spite of all the opposition we face as such is the assurance that God is with us, for that's what makes it all worthwhile.

And importantly it's not by my power, nor by my might but by the Spirit of God, for there was a time when i also desired such things but didn't have the capacity to do it even though I was willing.

But then i said to God, that He should help me, because although i was willing if He doesn't help me, I won't be able to do it. So if i'm able to do it today, that means He is the one that had made it possible.

So I know that He that had made it possible for me, is more than able to do the same for you sis.

God bless.
Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 10:49am On Jun 28, 2019
As I got home, I became troubled and started thinking about all she said.

I was so troubled, that I went on my knees and asked God to forgive me of everything I had done, cos I didn't want my life to be meaningless after school.
I gave my life to Christ right there in my room, but it was only short-lived. I collected my neighbours Bible and started reading it, but it didn't make sense to me.

Some days later, the Anambra girl came to visit me for the weekend. I couldn't tell her I accepted Jesus knowing fully well that I introduced her to a lot of bad things. I had sex with her all through. After she left, i returned the Bible to the owner and told him, " bros this thing no make sense at all , this life too sweet to suffer myself".

I went back to NBM, to drug addiction and all my evil ways again. I even got worse than I was before.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 28, 2019
After my IT, I went home and this Anambra girl came again, cos she had become so addicted to sex, that she couldn't do without it for a long time.

One of the mistakes people make in relationships is thinking they can change someone. it's only Jesus that has the power to change.

I got her drunk, I had sex with her not knowing she was ovulating. She realised the next day , but it was too late.

I bought her drugs to flush out the semen, but it didn't work. After one months, she missed her period.

I gave her money and she went to a pharmacy, who gave her an injection to flush out the pregnancy.

5 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 28, 2019
Some days later, she came to my house , complaining of stomach pain and said it seems her period was about coming out.

I got her drugs and immediately she took the drugs, she rushed to the toilet, as she bent down, the foetus came out of her.

She came out and showed me, it was like a big block of meat that was trying to be transformed.

She went to bury it herself, not allowing me to know where she buried it.

She developed great hatred for me after that and told me, that I had destroyed her life. That was the end of the relationship.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 28, 2019
I had already begun my 600 level by now.
I hated being alone, cos each time I was alone I always thought about the prophecies of the catholic charismatic lady.

I decided to go and visit an axe lord somewhere in the south south. On that Friday he told me he was going for a vigil. I got angry and reluctantly followed him.

As the vigil started. The pastor pointed at me and asked of my purpose in life. I was shocked.

I laughed at the pastor and he repeated something similar to what the catholic lady said. I left and never followed the axe lord to his church again.

After that I went back to school, that when my buccaneer room mate died, and I invited a young axeman to stay with me.

The axe lord I went to visit in the south south was the same axe lord that persuaded me to go see the pastor( this isn't the same pastor I went to his church in the south south) that was disturbing me , which I stated in the beginning that led to my salvation.

This was how I met Christ. Christ loved me even when I wasn't deserving of his love. This time around I stayed through to Him and have never looked back. It's been so many years now( more than a decade, going to 2 decades)

12 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (109) (Reply)

Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist / Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.