Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) (109873 Views)

Ogun Contractor Kills Girlfriend, Commits Suicide, Drops Wife Suicide Note / 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Uyo, Akwa Ibom, Drops Suicide Note / Aisha Omolola, ABU Student Commits Suicide, Drops Note (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jun 18, 2019
When guy are busy looking for who to date, some ladies were busy killing themselves. Oh God
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by Justiceleague1: 11:26pm On Jun 18, 2019
If you know you don't love him/her, don't get into a relationship

2 Likes

Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by TSRC: 11:30pm On Jun 18, 2019
The devil has poured out the spirit of suicide upon this country.
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by tundey4all(m): 11:31pm On Jun 18, 2019
Haa!
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jun 18, 2019
MiaB:
No single boy is worth dying over
Ingrish sef! Married boys kor?
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by Finest4luv1(m): 11:32pm On Jun 18, 2019
MiaB:
No single boy is worth dying over
Hard girl, hard girl na one small boy go melt you...
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by belcom10(m): 11:33pm On Jun 18, 2019
People should watch o, some people may hide under this trending suicide stories to carry out their evil act, then tag it as a suicide or snipper this or that.

pascal558:
it happened this evening at Ekosodin community. According to eye witnesses she dropped a note before drinking the popular sniper insecticide,and the details in the note stated it clearly that it was because of the f a boy, uploading her pic soon.

1 Like

Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by MiaB(f): 11:34pm On Jun 18, 2019
rusher14:

Hmm.
It's because you don't know me.
Ladies that date me always carry a bottle of sniper in their handbags.
They would die for me.
grin
Pele oh grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by vallyjohn: 11:35pm On Jun 18, 2019
this love of a thing is really becoming a health hazard
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by MiaB(f): 11:35pm On Jun 18, 2019
veeshock:

Ingrish sef! Married boys kor?
single

adjective

1.only one; not one of several.

2.unmarried or not involved in a stable sexual relationship.

3.consisting of one part.

No dey do pass yourself
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by MiaB(f): 11:35pm On Jun 18, 2019
Finest4luv1:
Hard girl, hard girl na one small boy go melt you...

You know nothing Jon snow
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by cocoboss(m): 11:36pm On Jun 18, 2019
please and please i still haven't found my dog cry cry
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jun 18, 2019
MiaB:

single

adjective

1.only one; not one of several.

2.unmarried or not involved in a stable sexual relationship.

3.consisting of one part.

No dey do pass yourself
Nwanne na ingrish cause am o. I got you perfectly.
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by aishatmusah(f): 11:39pm On Jun 18, 2019
pascal558:
it happened this evening at Ekosodin community. According to eye witnesses she dropped a note before drinking the popular sniper insecticide,and the details in the note stated it clearly that it was because of the f a boy, uploading her pic soon.

It isn't because of a guy ooo... I heard d letter she wrote was addressed to two female

1 Like

Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by Justiceleague1: 11:40pm On Jun 18, 2019
May God have mercy on her soul
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by Dubicent: 11:40pm On Jun 18, 2019
My guy no be lie , this life too sweet too
Suicide is never an option.

ikezuora4689:
mehn I can't kill myself...life is too sweet to die.... imagine I die....no more bet9ja 100 to win 20million....no more clubbing...no 2pac musics....who will I leave my girlfriends for and my designer shoes and clothes....I don't trust my friends... they done dey eye my designers since....so guys before you drink sniper think about the beauties of life.......once guy broke your heart jst know that his not the right one for you....a guy who loves you wouldn't hurt you. if you wake up in the morning and you able to eat twice or once a day and you have somewhere to lay your head.... you are richer than 20million peoples in this world......don't Live to impress others...live your life and save for the raining days.....take me for an example...am 25 am not married or plan of getting married soon...bt am saving and investing money for my unborn children with their names... learn to plan ahead...if our parents planed ahead most of this suicide happening all over Nigeria would have reduced...you never chop and you never pay your school fees....one guy kon break your heart join... wetin remain...most of this suicide happens out of frustration and depression......my motto is my kids will have kind of life I never have

1 Like

Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by Ojiofor: 11:43pm On Jun 18, 2019
And the girl get parents who have suffered to bring her up only to die because of preeq.God damn it.
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jun 18, 2019
You mean you can’t die for me?
ChristineC:
pele oo. the boy is probably getting good head right now staring at your pic in disgust.
only God can have mercy on your soul.
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by pinkygurl(f): 11:44pm On Jun 18, 2019
aishatmusah:

It isn't because of a guy ooo... I heard d letter she wrote was addressed to two female

did the two females snatch her boyfriend?
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by Alejobs: 11:48pm On Jun 18, 2019
Nobody can make you angry without your permission
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by Craigslists: 11:48pm On Jun 18, 2019
Skepticus:
cool

The best news I read today. So much hope for humanity

Another "undesirable" weeds itself off.

I hope tomorrow, some useless cultist would go on a killing spree killing their only fellow cultists.

Law of natural selection taking its course remotely.

1 Like

Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by fortunechy(m): 11:50pm On Jun 18, 2019
still searching for the graphic pictures
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by nauto12: 11:54pm On Jun 18, 2019
So Bad, Fine girl

1 Like

Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by shizzleStar: 11:55pm On Jun 18, 2019
Skepticus:
cool

The best news I read today. So much hope for humanity

Another "undesirable" weeds itself off.

I hope tomorrow, some useless cultist would go on a killing spree killing their only fellow cultists.

cheesy
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by RealEzee(m): 12:00am On Jun 19, 2019
I don't know y sometin is telling me not to bliv na suicide, e fit b arrangee ooh, dem Don kill dis babe form suicide, hmmm dis crazy times of sniper some pple will take advantage ooo

1 Like

Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by AyakaDunukofia: 12:01am On Jun 19, 2019
vintino:
Wow that serves the guy right... Now the guy won't be able to eat or sleep again.... No lady will even accept to date him! grin grin

Some people mumu sha.... Well I think there should be age limit to this relationship of a thing...

If you tell me you are no longer interested.... That's your own headache not mine... Life continues!

RIP to the dead though!

Interesting, at the bolded, this is an issue of law and morality of which the debate is still on. She is of age, most probably more than eighteen years which is way above the age of consent in heterosexual relationship in most national laws.

However, when you take a closer look at the moral rules or values entrenched in theology, and in most cultures around the globe, pre-marital sex is forbidden. But today it is frequently allowed. Thus, the moral values that kept the human society sane for ages has been eroded in many aspects.

How would you convince a crazy world that has lowered the age of homosexuality to 16 years that it is necessary to increase that of heterosexuals?

Proponents of natural law and positivism are at loggerheads on the issue. Time will tell.
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by Amanda4life: 12:02am On Jun 19, 2019
Why government is not doing anything about aunty SNIPPer is because they want our population to reduce
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by Freshlorde: 12:03am On Jun 19, 2019
I go send you go school you go go drink snippet. Because of boy?
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by Phalumy(m): 12:04am On Jun 19, 2019
And where is the note.......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lady Watches As Her Boyfriend Rapes Her Friend In Ogun, Records The Act (Photo) / 2 Jealous Ladies Upload Married Friend’s Sex Video On Social Media In Lagos / Vikings Members To Honour Their Queen Who Died Recently. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.