Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff (10507 Views)

Pantless 2 Sisters With Massive Backside Causes A Stir Block Road As Men Scream / 2 Sisters Get Married On The Same Day To Honor Their Mother (Wedding Photos) / Man Who Slept With 7 Friends & 2 Sisters Exposed On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff by Deepfeel(m): 9:10pm On Jun 19, 2019
Adaibeku:

Orvesen ! U guys ar pathetic ,one idiot called michael told me d spelling is obese ,dats btw

See ecclisiantis differs wt 27 chapters
Oh the Bible you have it's the Catholic Bible the general Bible don't have eccisiantis,

Lol not every tiv person knows how to spell in tiv language even the educated ones who never learned the tiv literature in primary school , I learned tiv ABC and the basic of spelling in tiv language at a young age , to spell it perfectly it's orvesên, obese is completely wrong, even the tiv Bible a lot of words in it are, spelt wrongly cause the people that translated the the Bible to tiv language were white missionaries who learned the tiv language
Re: Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 19, 2019
Adaibeku:

Visit ezenwanyi for telepotic spiritual sampling
and who are these people who are bragging about self
Re: Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 19, 2019
Eze2000:

Adabiafra you are what is called hell on wheels! How did I offend you now?
she has the time because her husband is not at home to give her real fvcking

1 Like

Re: Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff by Adaibeku(f): 9:15pm On Jun 19, 2019
Deepfeel:

Oh the Bible you have it's the Catholic Bible the general Bible don't have eccisiantis,

Lol not every tiv person knows how to spell in tiv language even the educated ones who never learned the tiv literature in primary school , I learned tiv ABC and the basic of spelling in tiv language at a young age , to spell it perfectly it's orvesên, obese is completely wrong, even the tiv Bible a lot of words in it are, spelt wrongly cause the people that translated the the Bible to tiv language were white missionaries who learned the tiv language

U ar very intelligent

teachers call it obese n ,i av 2 join

Thos nkst white priest laid strong christian foundation in tiv n igede ,i thank them 4 dat

1 Like

Re: Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff by Adaibeku(f): 9:17pm On Jun 19, 2019
Oma307:

and who are these people who are bragging about self

Bragging ?

Please no one is bragging here ,except u who claims to know amadioha
Re: Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff by Deepfeel(m): 9:26pm On Jun 19, 2019
Adaibeku:

U ar very intelligent

teachers call it obese n ,i av 2 join

Thos nkst white priest laid strong christian foundation in tiv n igede ,i thank them 4 dat
Yes they did a, wonderful job not only in Benue in plateau state too, you know in those days west Africa was called the Sudan region so this particular Dutch White missionaries called themselves the Sudan christian missionaries, so they named the church in tiv language, nkst is actually, ( nnungo u kristu u Sudan hên tiv) it means Sudan Gospel of Christ amongst the tiv people
Re: Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff by MikeBetty(m): 9:27pm On Jun 19, 2019
Adaibeku:

Good brethren Amen
Nwanyioma, Apart From Yam, What Other Agro Produce Will One Buy From Benue At Cheaper Rate And Sell In The East With Profit?
Re: Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 19, 2019
Adaibeku:

Bragging ?

Please no one is bragging here ,accept u who claims to know amadioha
in actual sense I don't know them, forget amadioha na scam. amadioha wey dey ask whether sample dey
Re: Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff by khiaa(f): 9:32pm On Jun 19, 2019
Adaibeku:

cool cool

it was written in the book of Mark in the bible that "He who findeth a wife ,Findeth goodthing ,
That a lady will live her parents to her Man's house...and she will be called a wife ,and the man husband so sayeth thee the lord of host..
My sisters in christ namely KHIAA and Duggedness12 has mandated me to seek n create awareness to Gentlemen of God !

Please only for strong christians ,please likes of lucifer1419 and Zues1419 should not near bigcowhorn hold dem with Angel michael's chain,
Tanid and deepfeel this is the time of children of God , iamplato plssssssss
Say Halleluia somebody smiley smiley

Ladies forever ©

You are one sick, psychotic, re.tard. If I needed a man, the last person I would go to for help is a lesbian. Your obsession with me is ridiculous. I have told you that I don't swing that way yet you continue to seek my attention. FunmisticDIKE is your lover, continue your relationship with her and keep me out of your unhealthy mind. You were worried about the mods banning you, well stalking is one way to get yourself banned. Just post the evidence that you have about me and be done with it. Playing with the scriptures is so wrong.

1 Like

Re: Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff by AnalQueenluci: 9:43pm On Jun 19, 2019
khiaa:

You are one sick, psychotic, re.tard. If I needed a man, the last person I would go to for help is a lesbian. Your obsession with me is ridiculous. I have told you that I don't swing that way yet you continue to seek my attention. FunmisticDIKE is your lover, continue your relationship with her and keep me out of your unhealthy mind. You were worried about the mods banning you, well stalking is one way to get yourself banned. Just post the evidence that you have about me and be done with it. Playing with the scriptures is so wrong.
FunmisticDike is an igbo girl from mbaise
Funmisticqueen is a nurse from lagos
Which one please? grin

1 Like

Re: Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff by khiaa(f): 9:46pm On Jun 19, 2019
Adaibeku:

When she was doing her own where you there ...pls dont put mouth ,she nids a hubby

When was I ever obsessed with you, I didn't know you existed until you started this craziness.
Re: Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff by khiaa(f): 9:47pm On Jun 19, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

FunmisticDike is an igbo girl from mbaise
Funmisticqueen is a nurse from lagos
Which one please? grin

They are the same person.
Re: Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff by khiaa(f): 9:51pm On Jun 19, 2019
donbachi:
i wish them well..i'm already taken.
The op is a psychotic obsessed lesbian, there is no truth to what she posted.
Re: Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff by khiaa(f): 9:52pm On Jun 19, 2019
dingbang:
tell khiaa that I love her

Aaaah!! smiley
Re: Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 19, 2019
khiaa:

The op is a psychotic obsessed lesbian, there is no truth to what she posted.
I wish both of you can stop this unhealthy rivalry
Re: Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff by khiaa(f): 9:59pm On Jun 19, 2019
MikeBetty:
May God Grant Them The Own True Love. Amen
The op is psychotic, no one is seeking a husband. This is all to get my attention. The lesbian is obsessed with me.
Re: Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff by khiaa(f): 10:00pm On Jun 19, 2019
Oma307:

I wish both of you can stop this unhealthy rivalry

It's not me, I never heard of her until she started this crazy shyt. She's mentally unstable.
Re: Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff by dingbang(m): 10:09pm On Jun 19, 2019
khiaa:

Aaaah!! smiley
I am still waiting for your message though. You took my my number for nothing.. undecided
Re: Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff by IjebuAssasin: 10:19pm On Jun 19, 2019
Okoro pple with their savagery and Cannibalism na like 5&6 angry

https://www.nairaland.com/5254534/man-kills-lady-calabar-uses
Re: Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff by khiaa(f): 10:57pm On Jun 19, 2019
Adaibeku:

Come n pay her brideprice to me or Eze2000(he wants her 2)
List below
One crate of malt(Amstel)
Ngwa ram 1
Nlama from gboko
Kolanut 2
Palm oil one bottle
Maggi one cube
Pepper 2 seeds
And 2k
U see is very cheap to earth

Signed: ladies forever and uncles oma307 n immhotep

I don't have a bride price, I am not a commodity to be bought and sold. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff by Adaibeku(f): 12:18am On Jun 20, 2019
khiaa:

I don't have a bride price, I am not a commodity to be bought and sold. undecided

Yes ,ur bride price is 2k cos u ar a cheap slut grin hahaha
Re: Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff by Adaibeku(f): 12:20am On Jun 20, 2019
khiaa:

When was I ever obsessed with you, I didn't know you existed until you started this craziness.

U pokenosed in my affair wt ur unjust boyfriend to give me sadness
Re: Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff by Toks2008(m): 12:44am On Jun 20, 2019
Adaibeku:

Yes ,they are road worthy sorry i mean marriage worthy...but khiaa might be!

I sense that your thread is super story.

But IF it is true i hope the bride price won't scare suitors...

Cos many Igbo ladies find it hard to get husbands cos of this bprice wahala.
Re: Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff by Adaibeku(f): 12:45am On Jun 20, 2019
Oma307:

in actual sense I don't know them, forget amadioha na scam. amadioha wey dey ask whether sample dey

.dnt insult amadioha pls
Re: Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff by Adaibeku(f): 12:47am On Jun 20, 2019
Toks2008:

Hope the bride price won't scare suitors...

Cos many Igbo ladies find it hard to get husbands cos of this bprice wahala.

.khiaa is just N2000 n d other lady is N20000
Re: Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff by Toks2008(m): 12:48am On Jun 20, 2019
Adaibeku:

.khiaa is just N2000 n d other lady is N20000

Now it is confirmed your thread is a sinister one.

1 Like

Re: Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff by Adaibeku(f): 12:50am On Jun 20, 2019
MikeBetty:
Nwanyioma, Apart From Yam, What Other Agro Produce Will One Buy From Benue At Cheaper Rate And Sell In The East With Profit?
groundnut ,rice and fruits
Re: Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff by Adaibeku(f): 12:52am On Jun 20, 2019
dingbang:
I am still waiting for your message though. You took my my number for nothing.. undecided

.she is a scam anyway marry her .
Re: Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff by Nobody: 12:53am On Jun 20, 2019
Adaibeku:

it was written in the book of Mark in the bible that "He who findeth a wife ,Findeth goodthing ,
That a lady will live her parents to her Man's house...and she will be called a wife ,and the man husband so sayeth thee the lord of host..
My sisters in christ namely KHIAA and Duggedness12 has mandated me to seek n create awareness to Gentlemen of God !

Ladies forever ©

KHIAA that looks down heavily on Men from Africa especially from Nigeria. Even if KHIAA is for free, I'll rather be single for life undecided
Re: Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff by Adaibeku(f): 12:54am On Jun 20, 2019
Toks2008:

Now it is confirmed your thread is a sinister one.

No am a born again sister in church ,
They asked me to create dat thread!
Re: Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff by Toks2008(m): 12:55am On Jun 20, 2019
Adaibeku:

No am a born again sister in church ,
They asked me to create dat thread!

I wish them luck.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Who Will Your Val Be? / How Do I Become Bold 2 Ask A Girl 4 Friendship / Are Black Peniss Really Larger Than Other Races' ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.