Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,652 members, 7,955,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:34 AM

Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff (10984 Views)

I Need A Husband; Please Help My Life - Lady (Photo) / 2 Sisters Get Married On The Same Day To Honor Their Mother (Wedding Photos) / Man Who Slept With 7 Friends & 2 Sisters Exposed On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff by TANID(m): 5:46pm On Jun 20, 2019
Adaibeku:

Who is playing victim ,i was so engrossed by my business that i didnt reply you accordingly ,
Do you know u ar d worst thing to happen to my beloved America ,
Is it the fake celibate u claim
Or ur more religious than dark nation nigeria , All wat u did pains me but the worst is that mama husbandsnatcha's topic you brought down recently b4 seeing to her ban.
,i love that topic from that my Evilfriend so much that i was reading those scintillating comments thrills and freals all over ,
b4 u say jack robinson there she is Bragging about right and wrong ! Threatening to bring the topic down , She begged you like always but ur stoneheart was more of iron ,.
That your action was like Stabbing someone wt a hot brazing dagger tell me how i will forgive you khiaa imlossible...tanid & deepfeel i know you remembered that post gaining 5k views at 20comments is khiaa dat brought it down then ban husbandsnatcha

Sing it aloud that i tried raping you ,who cares Ij has no shame anymore
Actually I Don't Know That's She's The One Make That Thread To Be Closed As At That Time, It's Really Painful But I forgive Her.
Re: Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff by Deepfeel(m): 5:48pm On Jun 20, 2019
Adaibeku:

Who is playing victim ,i was so engrossed by my business that i didnt reply you accordingly ,
Do you know u ar d worst thing to happen to my beloved America ,
Is it the fake celibate u claim
Or ur more religious than dark nation nigeria , All wat u did pains me but the worst is that mama husbandsnatcha's topic you brought down recently b4 seeing to her ban.
,i love that topic from that my Evilfriend so much that i was reading those scintillating comments thrills and freals all over ,
b4 u say jack robinson there she is Bragging about right and wrong ! Threatening to bring the topic down , She begged you like always but ur stoneheart was more of iron ,.
That your action was like Stabbing someone wt a hot brazing dagger tell me how i will forgive you khiaa imlossible...tanid & deepfeel i know you remembered that post gaining 5k views at 20comments is khiaa dat brought it down then ban husbandsnatcha

Sing it aloud that i tried raping you ,who cares Ij has no shame anymore
Hmm my sister I remember but me I no sabi fight o, I miss husbandsnatcha anyway, she's my second crush after Amatarasha grin you girls should find away to squash the beef Biko
Re: Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff by Bigcowhorn: 5:48pm On Jun 20, 2019
=
AnalQueenluci:

Me or khiaa ? U arent scared anymore cheesy

YOU OOOO!!! I CAN'T MISS ROAD OOO!!!

Fear? Well, see here. That champion ass you carry for body get a kind of intoxicating effect on my brain. Anything is possible.
Re: Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff by Adaibeku(f): 5:53pm On Jun 20, 2019
TANID:
Actually I Don't Know That's She's The One Make That Thread To Be Closed As At That Time, It's Really Painful But I forgive Her.

I was so much in love n engrossed Wt that thread.. .
I saw that thread running to 40pages n khiaa spoiled n destroyed d whole thing ,.
Numerous guys even begged her not to snitch ,but she brought it down . .
For people claiming i was infatuated wt her ,.
I have series of girls who i deal wt not dis confused smelling brat...
Re: Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff by Adaibeku(f): 5:55pm On Jun 20, 2019
Deepfeel:

Hmm my sister I remember but me I no sabi fight o, I miss husbandsnatcha anyway, she's my second crush after Amatarasha grin you girls should find away to squash the beef Biko

..if you dont beef dem ,dey wont fear you ...attack is better dan maturity & defense
Re: Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff by Adaibeku(f): 5:57pm On Jun 20, 2019
Fools stop reading already
Re: Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff by Deepfeel(m): 6:06pm On Jun 20, 2019
Adaibeku:

..if you dont beef dem ,dey wont fear you ...attack is better dan maturity & defense
Am not good playing in the attack position, am a defender and am good at it grin
Re: Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff by Adaibeku(f): 6:11pm On Jun 20, 2019
Deepfeel:

Am not good playing in the attack position, am a defender and am good at it grin

Orvusee defend wella
Re: Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff by Deepfeel(m): 6:19pm On Jun 20, 2019
Adaibeku:

Orvusee defend wella
Remember its orvesĂȘn,
My torkwase attack small small Biko smiley
Re: Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff by AnalQueenluci: 6:27pm On Jun 20, 2019
Bigcowhorn:
=

YOU OOOO!!! I CAN'T MISS ROAD OOO!!!

Fear? Well, see here. That champion ass you carry for body get a kind of intoxicating effect on my brain. Anything is possible.
My Ass Dey Intoxicate you ,?
Like strong effect dans la intoxicatable? cheesy

Intoxicating Ass Of Luci

O' rise tom ,dick and harry
For the bigcowhorn Penile diary
Just like a clarion call to Rape,
Handome bigcowhorn left me paniking and Agaped

Thou art you leisure on my bed
For my ass toxicate him to death
Ass ,Ass and Ass Dont ever be carried away
For my ass shall rejoice and be aware

By : Luci

2 Likes

Re: Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff by Adaibeku(f): 6:33pm On Jun 20, 2019
Deepfeel:

Remember its orvesĂȘn,
My torkwase attack small small Biko smiley

Tyokaar
Re: Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff by Aaronbee7(m): 6:35pm On Jun 20, 2019
TANID:
Shut Up Asshole, You Don't Know What's Going On Here.
I'm glad you realized I don't know what is going on here but it's unfortunate that you choose to insult me instead of letting me know.
Anyways, Khiaa tried to explain to me first before Adaibeku and when I found out their fight is not what I can help I mentioned them both and told them I dont want to meddle in something I don't know the beginning and I APOLOGIZED and advised them to make peace (ask who you are defending). Next time if you have the opportunity to correct someone please do so without insult and explain to them what they don't understand, it will speak better of you, thanks.
Re: Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff by Adaibeku(f): 6:35pm On Jun 20, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

Intoxicating Ass Of Luci

Analqueen of the poet ..more grease
Re: Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 20, 2019
Adaibeku:

Inferiority complex dats her problem ,
See hw contradictory she is !
Cursing slave traders and slaves 2 just like her banned sister koyyes ...hahahahaha grin

She can't even type English correctly after all the trolling to learn the damn language. Illiteracy is indeed a disease.
undecided

1 Like

Re: Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff by Deepfeel(m): 6:42pm On Jun 20, 2019
Adaibeku:

Tyokaar
Hahaha
Re: Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff by khia: 6:56pm On Jun 20, 2019
Adaibeku:

From a lesbian itching for a longone ,stop deceiving dem..dats all i say

You are all over this forum crying about some damn thread being closed, grow up child. Lying isn't going to get it reopened. You tell one lie after another. There was nobody on that thread begging me not to report your friend. Your issue is with your friend's narcissistic behavior not me.
Re: Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff by Bigcowhorn: 6:57pm On Jun 20, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

Intoxicating Ass Of Luci

This woman wicked. This kin talk plus new photo up again. undecided

I go masturbate die this night.
Re: Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff by khia: 7:01pm On Jun 20, 2019
TANID:
Shut Up Asshole, You Don't Know What's Going On Here.

Why are you being rude to him? To be honest, you don't know what's going on yourself, neither do I because she's creating the narrative post to post.
Re: Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff by AnalQueenluci: 7:05pm On Jun 20, 2019
Adaibeku:

Analqueen of the poet ..more grease
Adaibeku lessy sis of our time... More ass
Re: Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff by AnalQueenluci: 7:06pm On Jun 20, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

This woman wicked. This kin talk plus new photo up again. undecided

I go masturbate die this night.
Tell me wat i dont know soldier?
Start talking!
Re: Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff by Ipisi(m): 7:14pm On Jun 20, 2019
Adaibeku:

.Am in Tiv benue not kogi
Tiv is fine dear
Yes d stats might be doctored by Lai mohammed and some Apc miscraints

Ewoooo... I almost believed that liar Mohammed... Thank you oooo... I'm interested only if they are Igbo sisters
Re: Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff by StandardJohn(m): 7:16pm On Jun 20, 2019
Adaibeku:

. Come n pay her brideprice to me or Eze2000(he wants her 2) List below One crate of malt(Amstel) Ngwa ram 1 Nlama from gboko Kolanut 2 Palm oil one bottle Maggi one cube Pepper 2 seeds And 2k U see is very cheap to earth
Signed: ladies forever and uncles oma307 n immhotep

Re: Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff by Ipisi(m): 7:17pm On Jun 20, 2019
Adaibeku:

.one is edo n the other is Benue tiv

Edo and Benue Tiv are like 5 & 6 ooooo..

I don port ooo
Re: Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff by Bigcowhorn: 7:18pm On Jun 20, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

Tell me wat i dont know soldier?
Start talking!

grin grin grin

And disgrace myself publicly? No oooo. My private life is private ooo. Nice pix sha... Your new DP. Always look there constantly.

Looking only i said. cool
Re: Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff by AnalQueenluci: 7:20pm On Jun 20, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

grin grin grin

And disgrace myself publicly? No oooo. My private life is private ooo. Nice pix sha... Your new DP. Always look there constantly.

Looking only i said.

Wats so fascinating about me that u ar so engrossed wt me?
Re: Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff by Bigcowhorn: 9:12pm On Jun 20, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

Wats so fascinating about me that u ar so engrossed wt me?

In reality, only nature can answer that. Ever heard my #boss Eze2000 describe the kind of woman he likes before? His first book, Ruthless Betrayals, is all about her, dedicated to his future wife he says... tall, very light skinned with big boobs and massive hips! grin grin grin Original heavy duty if you ask me!
Me, i like them ebony and compact with a sleek curvy body i can deal with from front and behind, in the air and on land (bed) grin

What really gets me worked up about you though is your moniker, the analqueen part. It kicks my imagination into gear each time i see it then I click on it to take me to your DP and there you are with that nice curvy hips and champion ass. The ideas just keep coming non stop from there.

Don't blame me please. I'm just reacting to you. I was able to control the whole thing for sometime until I discovered you were a major in the army for heavens's sake! Women in military uniform have a special allure. grin Only if you know the things going on in my mind you will set me up for a firing squad.

cool

1 Like

Re: Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff by Adaibeku(f): 9:21pm On Jun 20, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
Adaibeku lessy sis of our time... More ass

Y d rudeness shxt soldier

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lounge45 Or Coded Runs? / Why Guys Don't Like Good Girls / This Is Why Nigerian Girls Dont Squirt (pixs)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.