Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? - Family (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? (26436 Views)

I Reached Out To The Parents That Lost Their 4 Kids In Fire / Photos Of 6 Girls Who Lost Their Parents Under 1 Year / Please Help, I Am A Man But, I Behave Feminine! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by doitforyou(f): 10:01pm On Jun 22, 2019
Yes, I earn less than 50k. Now that we have that out of the way, can we go back to you telling me the meaning of "picking up a straw"? I am interested in that one. Dunce.

crackhaus:

Says the invalid with a pay less than 50k monthly.
You must be joking. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by doitforyou(f): 10:04pm On Jun 22, 2019
Of course you would think so, after all the only life you have is this one on Nairaland, where you are the king slayer. Why are you even stalking me? You are not going to find the meaning of "picking up a straw" there. So, since you no longer have the mental capacity to continue, you went to stalk my profile to get 'dirt' so you no longer have to think with your non existent brain. When you are done with all these lame and childish comebacks, still waiting for you to school me. Dunce.

crackhaus:
Desvi - registered June 9th, 2019
Doitforyou - registered June 5th, 2019

shockedshocked

These are even cowards I've been bantering with the entire time. shocked

You girls are definitely using alternates to practice a subtle form of intellectual workout while keeping your main handles safe from the disgrace of coming at your betters and failing. grin

Reveal yourselves, you insidious farts from Hades.

8 Likes

Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by doitforyou(f): 10:12pm On Jun 22, 2019
Lame. Don't run away from the reason we are having this back and forth. What is "picking up a straw"? I am not going anywhere until you tell me what that phrase means. I will be waiting patiently for you to finally address what you have been running away from. So you can stalk me all you want, I will be here. Dunce.

crackhaus:
Doitforyou, you're up next at the stake.

Come tell us a story about how you arrived here on NL this month as a first time user.

6 Likes

Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by doitforyou(f): 10:17pm On Jun 22, 2019
WTF? lol you are really childish. So in your mind this is all a game and you see yourself as a slayer. ok. lol. Anyways, still waiting. Dunce.
crackhaus:
Doitforyou, you're up next at the stake.

Come tell us a story about how you arrived here on NL this month as a first time user.

6 Likes

Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by UjuJoan2: 10:43pm On Jun 22, 2019
ThothHermes:
Tu quoque grin

Secondly, it wasn't based on that experience. It was an experience that exampled her point.

Disingenuous much angry

Same difference . . .

I was thinking you would come up with your own statistics . . . not some redundant comeback.

Tut tut . . .

1 Like

Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by CHoccolaTE: 10:45pm On Jun 22, 2019
crackhaus:

I doubt it allows you concentrate on anything generally.

Are you a happy person?
But how can I be happy when I am not in my horsebands house submitting to him and being a good obedient wife with feminist mystique? How

cry cry cry

***Sob sob sob***

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by QueenSekxy(f): 2:27am On Jun 23, 2019
crackhaus:

gringrin

That you even think a dunce capable of gaslighting every single person on this thread, is a testament to your fear of my capabilities.

Now that we've done this long enough and I have enjoyed watching you struggle to match my intellect rather amusingly, let me school you thoroughly:
Attacking a straw man is the wrong phrase, more importantly wrong usage. grin

The topic was talking about bad behavior in women in the name of liberation, I highlighted the thought behind that by letting you ignoramuses know that equality/equal standards in bad behavior only negates the true purpose of liberation.
I supported her argument, I did not attack a straw man in her argument...you incredibly dumb fvck. cheesy

You sure you want to keep playing a game of wits with me? grin
I think there's no difference between you and that ogbono soup guy. Have been following up your arguments, but heck!! You wouldn't accept your mistake.
Nothing wrong with that word stop publicising your ignorance.

4 Likes

Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by KanwuliaExtra: 5:33am On Jun 23, 2019
bukatyne:

Like I said earlier, this is one of those days.

You are one of the most mature on this thread.

If a younger wife met you to advise her that due to her busy schedule, her sex life is suffering, what would you advise?

I would ask her to explain.
That way I can give an adequate response.
What exactly does a suffering sex life mean? undecided
Never been in such a position, so what does that mean? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by KanwuliaExtra: 5:54am On Jun 23, 2019
desvi post cheesy grin cheesy grin=79561018:

why is it that the most religious moralists are obsessed with séx in a way that borders on addiction?
like maniacs they seen even other people's vàginas taking the world down cheesy

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

You were reading my mind.
After saving the “virginity” kwa, the man go impregnate the woman every year and between the big stomach and ever-lactating breasstz, wives #2-#10 plus LGBT concubines will keep the husband busy on many business trips ke!

I am so happy I ENJOYED both “dry and wet HUMPING” before I got married o. I don’t do “the enigma of male mystique” either. I pick my partners very well. #1 rule is: KEEP YOUR BIBLE OR QURAN OUT OF MY BEDROOM! kiss

Every married woman or man knows how to take care of business IN and OUT of the bedroom.

But SANCTIMONIOUS PRUDES will never see joy, peace and happiness in any relationship because they live in the spiritual world. When they become PERPETUAL FAILURES in ALL relationships, they start body-shaming others who are getting all the action they keep missing.

See the one that followed her husband to the movie theater ke. When the girls started talking about “different roads to MECCA and JERUSALEM”, the WOMAN started to write thesis on “feminine mystique”. DID YOU READ HER HUSBAND COMPLAINING? grin

The man would have been saying to himself. . . . Daaaaaaaang!!!! Which kain BUUUUUUUUSH woman I go marry so? ? ? grin cheesy grin grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by Daeylar(f): 6:02am On Jun 23, 2019
KanwuliaExtra:

After saving the “virginity” kwa, the man go impregnate the woman every year and between the big stomach and ever-lactating breasstz, wives #2-#10 plus LGBT concubines will keep the husband busy on many business trips ke!

I am so happy I ENJOYED both “dry and wet HUMPING” before I got married o. I don’t do “the enigma of male mystique” either. I pick my partners very well. #1 rule is: KEEP YOUR BIBLE OR QURAN OUT OF MY BEDROOM! kiss

Every married woman or man knows how to take care of business IN and OUT of the bedroom.

But SANCTIMONIOUS PRUDES will never see joy, peace and happiness in any relationship because they live in the spiritual world. When they become PERPETUAL FAILURES in ALL relationships, they start body-shaming others who are getting all the action they keep missing.

See the one that followed her husband to the movie theater ke. When the girls started talking about “different roads to MECCA and JERUSALEM”, the WOMAN started to write thesis on “feminine mystique”. DID YOU READ HER HUSBAND COMPLAINING? grin

The man would have been saying to himself. . . . Daaaaaaaang!!!! Which kain BUUUUUUUUSH woman I go marry so? ? ? grin cheesy grin grin cheesy

OMG grin grin grin grin grin My ribs grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Different roads to Mecca and Jerusalem?? Lmfao grin

This part in bold. LOL grin grin
Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by KanwuliaExtra: 6:24am On Jun 23, 2019
Daeylar:

OMG grin grin grin grin grin My ribs grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Different roads to Mecca and Jerusalem?? Lmfao grin

This part in bold. LOL grin grin

Yes na!
Did you not read the different “ways” to “hump”? Dry vs Wet. . . .tongue

After “dry-jumping” the dude. . . . The girls were imagining him going to “relieve himself”. wink The dude now decided he was gonna send the picture of the “male mystique”. wink

Mission accomplished.
Na who wan “chop” who? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by KanwuliaExtra: 6:34am On Jun 23, 2019
Magnoliaa:

I'm realizing this the more I know about feminism, and read different feminists opinions.

I guess most people definition of it is something that is GENERAL, DEFINITE. Like, feminism only means this and never that.

If a couple(who are feminists) went on a date now, and the man paid for the expenses, everyone shout "hypocrisy!! they are abandoning their feminism ideologies now..." and bla bla bla.

Absolutely.
People who understand “feminism” don’t argue because they know it means DIFFERENT things to DIFFERENT people. If you start an argument about feminism on NL for example, ONLY MOSTLY ILLITERATES would show up. grin

5 Likes

Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 23, 2019
If there’s one thing about the fellow behind this bukatyne moniker

She’s self contradictory,confused and semi -archaic.

Today she’s a traditionalist ,tomorrow she’s liberal and the next day she’s confused.

7 Likes

Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 23, 2019
QueenSekxy:

I think there's no difference between you and that ogbono soup guy. Have been following up your arguments, but heck!! You wouldn't accept your mistake.

This kid who use to rant about how she likes rich men a lot on the romance section ?
Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 23, 2019
KanwuliaExtra:

You’re the wisest fellow on this thread . I admire your submissions
Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by crackhaus: 10:26am On Jun 23, 2019
doitforyou:
WTF? lol you are really childish. So in your mind this is all a game and you see yourself as a slayer. ok. lol. Anyways, still waiting. Dunce.

doitforyou:
Lame. Don't run away from the reason we are having this back and forth. What is "picking up a straw"? I am not going anywhere until you tell me what that phrase means. I will be waiting patiently for you to finally address what you have been running away from. So you can stalk me all you want, I will be here. Dunce.

doitforyou:
Yes, I earn less than 50k. Now that we have that out of the way, can we go back to you telling me the meaning of "picking up a straw"? I am interested in that one. Dunce.

doitforyou:
Saying it a million times will not make it so. You are very wrong, you know it, anyone reading this thread knows it, anyone that understands the English language knows it. I understand the shame, you are too far gone to accept you were ignorant. You are not fooling anyone here. So again how is the phrase wrong? Unlike you I am not ashamed to learn. So I would like to know how the phrase is wrong.

You need peace.

How can you be arguing for the correctness of 'attack a straw man' so violently when all you have to back yourself up is Google? cheesy

This is becoming tedious.
Not to mention that now you think I'm stalking you cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by crackhaus: 10:32am On Jun 23, 2019
QueenSekxy:

Another Google intellectual.
I think there's no difference between you and the under-achiever you're mouthing for.

You little girls ought to stick to talking about boyfriends, clothes, sex, hair, and make-up.
If you have to use google to confirm what you think you know, then you're already dead in the water.

4 Likes

Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 23, 2019
crackhaus:

gringrin

That includes you, no?
Oh no no! cheesy
I'm taken already
Unless married people hmn hmn......
I've read something like that here before kiss kiss

I know you very well now cheesy

1 Like

Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by doitforyou(f): 1:01pm On Jun 23, 2019
Finally! you admit you are dumb, only wish you came to this realization sooner instead of taking all of us on this thread on a wild goose chase. At least I am 'violently' arguing a valid and rational point, while you were violently trying to cover up your ignorance, only you further exposed yourself as a total dingbat. Run along now, little man and sin no more.

crackhaus:

You need peace.

How can you be arguing for the correctness of 'attack a straw man' so violently when all you have to back yourself up is Google? cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by doitforyou(f): 1:07pm On Jun 23, 2019
Says the person frothing at the mouth and blowing up my mentions like a maniac and stalking profiles, ALL not to admit that he made a mistake. lol now it's tedious when you have nothing else to say. Dunce.

crackhaus:

You need peace.

4 Likes

Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by doitforyou(f): 1:44pm On Jun 23, 2019
At least she has intellect, what do you have in your bird brain? Let's see who is a non-google intellectual - He makes a dumb contribution to a thread and gets called out by people on the thread. Since he has nothing to contribute to the thread because he has dust in his brain, he proceeds to erroneously attack someone's grammar.

He gets called out on his error, he goes to GOOGLE to check the meaning of the phrase he never heard of but he refuses to admit he is wrong and move on like a sane human. So, he persists like a maniac with something to prove to strangers on the internet, thereby digging himself into a hole. He looks for a lifeline by stalking monikers, taking swings at people and missing wildly.

When all that did not work, suddenly he is a zen master who recommends peace and the rest of us are insane. This non-google intellect committed an unforced error because he is arrogant and a dunce. You are a very poor representation of a non-google intellectual, nobody wants any part of that. You need to take your L and go sit in a corner and stop disgracing yourself on the internet.

crackhaus:

I think there's no difference between you and the under-achiever you're mouthing for.

You little girls ought to stick to talking about boyfriends, clothes, sex, hair, and make-up.
If you have to use google to confirm what you think you know, then you're already dead in the water.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by ThothHermes: 1:46pm On Jun 23, 2019
crackhaus:

You little girls ought to stick to talking about boyfriends, clothes, sex, hair, and make-up
Shots fired!!!

I repeat!!!

Shots fired!!! grin

4 Likes

Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by crackhaus: 3:14pm On Jun 23, 2019
doitforyou:
Says the person frothing at the mouth and blowing up my mentions like a maniac and stalking profiles, ALL not to admit that he made a mistake. lol now it's tedious when you have nothing else to say. Dunce.
doitforyou:
Finally! you admit you are dumb, only wish you came to this realization sooner instead of taking all of us on this thread on a wild goose chase. At least I am 'violently' arguing a valid and rational point, while you were violently trying to cover up your ignorance, only you further exposed yourself as a total dingbat. Run along now, little man and sin no more.
doitforyou:
At least she has intellect, what do you have in your bird brain? Let's see who is a non-google intellectual - He makes a dumb contribution to a thread and gets called out by people on the thread. Since he has nothing to contribute to the thread because he has dust in his brain, he proceeds to erroneously attack someone's grammar.

He gets called out on his error, he goes to GOOGLE to check the meaning of the phrase he never heard of but he refuses to admit he is wrong and move on like a sane human. So, he persists like a maniac with something to prove to strangers on the internet, thereby digging himself into a hole. He looks for a lifeline by stalking monikers, taking a swing at people and missing wildly.

When all that did not work, suddenly he is a zen master who recommends peace and the rest of us are insane. This non-google intellect committed an unforced error because he is arrogant and a dunce. You are a very poor representation of a non-google intellectual, nobody wants any part of that. You need to take your L and go sit in a corner and stop disgracing yourself on the internet.
cheesycheesycheesy

Now you're crying..quoting the same comment multiple times to type different things all because your mind is haywire and desperately went, "oh no that isn't enough to hurt him, let me add this next one" grin

You're just letting me and all who care know that I have your nerves morbidly exposed, your life's blood dripping down your eyes, your every emotion & reaction under my control and manipulations.
You are my puppet and you will move in any direction I damn well please. grin

You even claim I'm blowing up your mentions, when you're the one who just gave me three in response to one of mine. Same thing you did last night.. Ain't you just a Monkey... cheesy
I own you little girl.

Indeed as Julius Caesar proclaimed, "Veni, Vidi, Vici"

Don't worry, try using Google to get the interpretation of that. It's the ONLY way a half-literate like you ever gets to learn & glory in anything new, even if it's false information.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by crackhaus: 3:24pm On Jun 23, 2019
sassysure:

Oh no no! cheesy
I'm taken already
Unless married people hmn hmn......
I've read something like that here before kiss kiss

I know you very well now cheesy
Took you long enough wink
Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by crackhaus: 3:30pm On Jun 23, 2019
ThothHermes:
Shots fired!!!

I repeat!!!

Shots fired!!! grin
gringrin
Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by doitforyou(f): 3:30pm On Jun 23, 2019
WTF? Those are the ravings of a mad man, you are beginning to lose it and sound rabid. If you like quote in Klingon, you are still a dingbat. It was fun watching you unravel. All this wouldn't have happened if you had just admitted you were ignorant, next time know your sh!t before you come for someone. Dunce.

crackhaus:

cheesycheesycheesy

Now you're crying..quoting the same comment multiple times to type different things all because your mind is haywire and desperately went, "oh no that isn't enough to hurt him, let me add this next one" grin

You're just letting me and all who care know that I have your nerves morbidly exposed, your life's blood dripping down your eyes, your every emotion & reaction under my control and manipulations.
You are my puppet and you will move in any direction I damn well please. grin

You even said I'm blowing up your mentions, when you're the one who just gave me three in response to one of mine. Same thing you did last night.. Ain't you just a Monkey... cheesy
I own you little girl.

Indeed as Julius Caesar proclaimed, "Veni, Vidi, Vici"

Don't worry, try using Google to get the interpretation of that. It's the ONLY way a half-literate like you ever gets to learn & glory in anything new, even if it's false information.

I see you are still in denial, you are certifiable.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by KevinDein: 5:00pm On Jun 23, 2019
crackhaus:

Bruhhhh

Why's man doing this grin
Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by Magnoliaa(f): 5:32pm On Jun 23, 2019
crackhaus:

Please point me to the topic/thread on NL where the entire conversation by these over-sexed infants, was about clamouring for equality in other areas other than how to fvck more, abort more, dress more shabbily, and basically just be more bitchy without judgement, all in the name of equality/liberation.

Your time starts now. cool

If you are not able to get enough data from NL, you're free to venture into the world to note how many rallies and protests have been done in that regard compared to those on the positive issues.

LMAO.

This is the more that is more that is being done by women (and men) in the world: https://www.un.org/en/sections/issues-depth/gender-equality/

Campaigns, rallies, walks, protests, draftings and so much more being done, achieved, are still changing, will still change.

Your claim is a million-mile far from reality.

Fighting for only sexual liberation more indeed!

That's from UN, an organization with members of virtually every country in the world. So, those changes are not just happening in a part of the world.

It's everywhere.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

“Stop Chasing Money, Go And Marry, Money Will Start Chasing You” — Nigerian Lady / Dad Found Daughter Alive 11 Months After She Disappeared With Boyfriend / My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.