Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Lady Slams Man With Savage Reply After He Tried This ( Photos ) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Slams Man With Savage Reply After He Tried This ( Photos ) (44705 Views)

Lady Gets A Hillarious Reply After She Accepted A Marriage Proposal (Photo) / Nigerian Man Finish Glo With Savage Replies On Fb / Guy Gives Lady Epic Reply After She Claim Women Owes Men Nothing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Slams Man With Savage Reply After He Tried This ( Photos ) by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 20, 2019
ashewoboy:
ladies don't have sense. this is the type of guy she should date. no. she will date the bad guy who will phuck her very well. stupid girls. ladies stop going for guys that you like.go for guys that like you. ladies don't learn. stupid girls.

she has friendzoned this guy now. guys stop going for ladies that you like. go for ladies that like you.

What if no girl likes him? grin
Re: Lady Slams Man With Savage Reply After He Tried This ( Photos ) by Damfostopper(m): 10:10am On Jun 20, 2019
op.... what's savage about the reply?

Re: Lady Slams Man With Savage Reply After He Tried This ( Photos ) by BlackPanther101(m): 10:10am On Jun 20, 2019
peoples are not even seeing the date on this post,,,,,,,,,
Re: Lady Slams Man With Savage Reply After He Tried This ( Photos ) by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 20, 2019
mosho2good:
I feel like a celebrity when passengers are looking for a person for the bus to be full, then I show up���
Lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Slams Man With Savage Reply After He Tried This ( Photos ) by bigpriik: 10:13am On Jun 20, 2019
This is one thing I like about girls they say their mind the way it is. imagine if it was the other way round the guy cannot embarrass the lady like this in public ,if you treat a girl like this it's your fellow men that will come for your neck for brutalizing her emotions smh......

This is what I tell guys but they will never hear do the same thing girls do to you back to them and see results they will run after you like crazy.

As for me am very blunt with girls I say my mind without caring how they feel I call girls big head, big nose ,ugly girl,naughty girl bla bla bla without giving a Bleep and they love me for it..
my style though

#redpill.

1 Like

Re: Lady Slams Man With Savage Reply After He Tried This ( Photos ) by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 20, 2019
DanielSmart2:
Is that my problem? Nepa just burnt my switch
What da fvck?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Slams Man With Savage Reply After He Tried This ( Photos ) by bigpriik: 10:14am On Jun 20, 2019
This is one thing I like about girls they say their mind the way it is. imagine if it was the other way round the guy cannot embarrass the lady like this in public ,if you treat a girl like this it's your fellow men that will come for your neck for brutalizing her emotions smh......

This is what I tell guys but they will never hear do the same thing girls do to you back to them and see results they will run after you like crazy.

As for me am very blunt with girls I say my mind without caring how they feel I call girls big head, big nose ,ugly girl,naughty girl bla bla bla without giving a Bleep and they love me for it..
my style though .

#redpill.
Re: Lady Slams Man With Savage Reply After He Tried This ( Photos ) by ngwababe(f): 10:22am On Jun 20, 2019
ashewoboy:
ladies don't have sense. this is the type of guy she should date. no. she will date the bad guy who will phuck her very well. stupid girls. ladies stop going for guys that you like.go for guys that like you. ladies don't learn. stupid girls.

she has friendzoned this guy now. guys stop going for ladies that you like. go for ladies that like you.

What if the guy is a bad guy! undecided
Re: Lady Slams Man With Savage Reply After He Tried This ( Photos ) by bigpriik: 10:22am On Jun 20, 2019
I have a good song but I need sponsors to promote see the link below for free download thanks

http://speakingentertainment.com/music-griezzy-oju-mi-eyes/
Re: Lady Slams Man With Savage Reply After He Tried This ( Photos ) by kizwid(m): 10:36am On Jun 20, 2019
seyoops4u:
lol...
Your comment about the two gender is like two parallel lines that can NEVER meet.

lol... they will never meet
Re: Lady Slams Man With Savage Reply After He Tried This ( Photos ) by xendra: 10:48am On Jun 20, 2019
ashewoboy:

lol...See as you confuse yourself smiley you must be single or lying grin
Re: Lady Slams Man With Savage Reply After He Tried This ( Photos ) by RexTramadol1: 11:01am On Jun 20, 2019
ashewoboy:

That last part, even if na imbe abi
Re: Lady Slams Man With Savage Reply After He Tried This ( Photos ) by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 20, 2019
If I no choose Heineken watin I gain biko? ? I beg nairalanders puna don finish for brothels ?
Re: Lady Slams Man With Savage Reply After He Tried This ( Photos ) by balonaija(f): 11:47am On Jun 20, 2019
that is how it goes......
Re: Lady Slams Man With Savage Reply After He Tried This ( Photos ) by Angelfrost(m): 12:28pm On Jun 20, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
that guy just bought a one way ticket to the friendzone

He has always been in the VIP section of the zone... He was just too blind and dumb to notice.

1 Like

Re: Lady Slams Man With Savage Reply After He Tried This ( Photos ) by TemmyT002(m): 12:35pm On Jun 20, 2019
grin grin
Re: Lady Slams Man With Savage Reply After He Tried This ( Photos ) by Bahddo(m): 1:05pm On Jun 20, 2019
This guy is the chairman of her friendzone. Oga thought he was her man grin

Guys stop chasing girls. Money would never be ashamed of you, if you have it.
Re: Lady Slams Man With Savage Reply After He Tried This ( Photos ) by Bahddo(m): 1:07pm On Jun 20, 2019
ngwababe:

What if the guy is a bad guy! undecided
bad guys don't get stuck in the friendzone. That's for nice guys.

1 Like

Re: Lady Slams Man With Savage Reply After He Tried This ( Photos ) by deltateam: 1:42pm On Jun 20, 2019
ashewoboy:

The guy is dying for her and esteems her yet she sees him as just a friend. She go tay sha.
Re: Lady Slams Man With Savage Reply After He Tried This ( Photos ) by deltateam: 1:44pm On Jun 20, 2019
donziggyman:
If I no choose Heineken watin I gain biko? ? I beg nairalanders puna don finish for brothels ?

AIDS go soon jam your rickety body.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Slams Man With Savage Reply After He Tried This ( Photos ) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 20, 2019
deltateam:

AIDS go soon jam your rickety body.
Mean say condom and other contraceptives are for fancy abi

If you no play safe go contact watin consign me? How e take be my business?? She wey de compare herself with Heineken how sure she's disease free? Because na only olosho go get that kind mind to sample herself like eba.
Re: Lady Slams Man With Savage Reply After He Tried This ( Photos ) by IamPlato(m): 2:31pm On Jun 20, 2019
Amakavula:
A man tried to get too close and personal on Twitter but received a shock of his life. She screenshot of what transpired below.
Amaka Sef Don Get Blog... It Is Finished
Re: Lady Slams Man With Savage Reply After He Tried This ( Photos ) by ngwababe(f): 2:38pm On Jun 20, 2019
Bahddo:
bad guys don't get stuck in the friendzone. That's for nice guys.

Na who do that research?
Re: Lady Slams Man With Savage Reply After He Tried This ( Photos ) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 20, 2019
IamPlato:
Amaka Sef Don Get Blog... It Is Finished
IamPlato I don't have ooh, was contemplating but never came around for it because of time ( my Job takes my time ) but I will soon, shey you will help me build the site ? plzzz wink
Re: Lady Slams Man With Savage Reply After He Tried This ( Photos ) by IamPlato(m): 2:46pm On Jun 20, 2019
Amakavula:
IamPlato I don't have ooh, was contemplating but never came around for it because of time ( my Job takes my time ) but I will soon, shey you will help me build the site ? plzzz wink
I Was Working On One But Left It Because Its Time Consuming, Since I Got Alot Of Things To Do I Left It.

I Cant Help You Because I Am Very Busy With Many Stuff But We Can Partner If You Like (Create Fine Blog Name), I Will Provide You With Interesting Contents...
Re: Lady Slams Man With Savage Reply After He Tried This ( Photos ) by EmzyT: 3:19pm On Jun 20, 2019
Hustle oo Make dem no quick put you for friendzone like dey do Dis my brother because E sure me say if to say this guy get money, na she go upload the picture sef with caption like "Bitch, this My Main Nigga, if you want me to stop talking to you, then go close to himgrin
Re: Lady Slams Man With Savage Reply After He Tried This ( Photos ) by djoe21(m): 6:03pm On Jun 20, 2019
ashewoboy:

Do you know if your logic is to be followed by everybody, nobody will date anybody?

I get what you mean though.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help / 6 Major Reasons To Date A Yoruba Man / For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.