Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] - Technology Market (173) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] (216847 Views)

Techtyrant's Ebay Deal Hunting Services|get The Greatest Laptop Deals From Ebay. / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Abimloaded(m): 6:13am On Jun 05, 2022
bobo65:
People are really not taking this dispute thread serious..

We will give James a little time to do the needful before blacklisting him and asking group owners to remove him and warn people to trade with him at their own risk...

Jamesilvar
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by cashmyles: 7:05am On Jun 05, 2022
bobo65:

We will give James a little time to do the needful before blacklisting him and asking group owners to remove him and warn people to trade with him at their own risk...

And as well phone dealers especially those hunters in the USA should be carry along so they could hold on to some of his gadgets till Jamesilvar do the needful.

Let see how things unfold the coming days.

5 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by iamoyindamola(m): 7:22am On Jun 05, 2022
bobo65:

Exactly
I am sure he's still chest beating nothing will happen
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Videour(m): 9:07am On Jun 05, 2022
omotolsy:
Abimloaded!

This is an experience.

Like i told you in the group, i was interested in same laptop. I know James so i asked him whats wrong because i know the price was quite low and he told me whats wrong with the Laptop(not good because if i had not asked it would have been my cup of tea).

Most times as a buyer do your due diligence, when buying a defective item ask questions.

The moment you proceed to purchase, the seller can exempt him/herself from further closures.

I could sell a laptop i feel its just about replacing battery and not know otherwise, i dont need to say selling as is. It already implies it's a sell as is sales.

Seller sells in assumption and buyer buys in assumption.

Next time ask a seller selling defective item for what the closure would be if otherwise.

I am sorry this happened to you, it's not a pleasant experience due to the huge money involved.

James my friend see if you can work with Abim.

Stay blessed.
thought u had sense? Criminal minded. slowpoke

4 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by YeyeBoyfriend: 2:34pm On Jun 05, 2022
cashmyles:

And as well phone dealers especially those hunters in the USA should be carry along so they could hold on to some of his gadgets till Jamesilvar do the needful.

Let see how things unfold the coming days.
Best thing to do, I’m sure if they blacklist him he wouldn’t even give a bleep
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Novemberman: 3:05pm On Jun 05, 2022
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Karloz: 3:52pm On Jun 05, 2022
Novemberman:

Seriously? undecided

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by lekjons(m): 4:14pm On Jun 05, 2022
Karloz:

Seriously? undecided
Same phone number sef.
I don't understand how someone can be so shameless..

Boss, @Karloz, you suppose quote the post without deleting the contents.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Jamesilvar(m): 4:34pm On Jun 05, 2022
@Abimloaded
Do a video of the laptop plugged in showing it’s working as you received it and send to me on WhatsApp. You will send the laptop to to the details I will send to you tomorrow and I will send you your full refund.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Protein0: 4:35pm On Jun 05, 2022
Jamesilvar:
@Abimloaded
Do a video of the laptop plugged in showing it’s working as you received it and send to me on WhatsApp. You will send the laptop to to the details I will send to you tomorrow and I will send you your full refund.
Nice one chief
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by lekjons(m): 4:43pm On Jun 05, 2022
Protein0:

Nice one chief
Nothing nice there abeg undecided
He was just caught pants down playing smart

10 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by gidieberry(m): 4:44pm On Jun 05, 2022
lekjons:
Nothing nice there abeg undecided
He was just caught pants down playing smart
Calm down bro, na shy guy he be.

4 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by lekjons(m): 4:48pm On Jun 05, 2022
gidieberry:

Yeah
Shyne shyne bobo

3 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Toma2: 4:51pm On Jun 05, 2022
Novemberman:
There was a caught... if them no catch your alternate username.. U for dey do undercover.. bloody scammer.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Toma2: 4:56pm On Jun 05, 2022
Jamesilvar:
@Abimloaded
So if them no catch your alternate username.. u for dey disguise...
@Jamesilvar @novemberman
I don tag the names together...
If you like report, make them ban me from commenting.
Scammer in the making

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Toma2: 4:57pm On Jun 05, 2022
Protein0:

Nice one chief
How that one be chief... Shey na so una chief dey behave?

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by lilachiever(m): 5:18pm On Jun 05, 2022
gidieberry:

Shy guy werey wo. If not for bobo65 outburst you think he'd have done anything?

Stop backing evil people. It's not easy to get money to do business.

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by lilachiever(m): 5:19pm On Jun 05, 2022
Protein0:

Nice one chief

Chief in una scamming circle.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Abimloaded(m): 6:20pm On Jun 05, 2022
Jamesilvar:
@Abimloaded

I'll make a video recording of it and send to you on WhatsApp whenever I get the video done.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Abimloaded(m): 8:23pm On Jun 05, 2022
Abimloaded:

I'll make a video recording of it and send to you on WhatsApp whenever I get the video done.

As requested by Jamesilvar I have just sent him video of the laptop on WhatsApp.

3 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Kreamie(m): 8:11am On Jun 06, 2022
Have you been refunded?

@Abimloaded
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Abimloaded(m): 8:35am On Jun 06, 2022
Kreamie:
Have you been refunded?

@Abimloaded

I haven't been refunded. He asked me to send him a video of the laptop being plugged in and working as received so he can give me the address of his client that I'll send the laptop to before making a refund.

I already sent him the videos on WhatsApp last night. I'm still waiting for him to send the address so I can ask Stephenatir to pickup and deliver to the address Jamesilvar intends giving me.

I'm still waiting for his response (the address), as he's yet to avail me with it till this point. I've called him to drop it as fast as he can because we won't be home all through today. I want Stephenatir (Marcatir) to pickup before stepping out.

cc
Jamesilvar
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Abimloaded(m): 8:37am On Jun 06, 2022
Abimloaded:

I haven't been refunded. He asked me to send him a video of the laptop being plugged in and working as received so he can give me the address of his client that I'll send the laptop to before making a refund.

I already sent him the videos on WhatsApp last night. I'm still waiting for him to send the address so I can ask Stephenatir to pickup and deliver to the address Jamesilvar intends giving me.

I'm still waiting for his response (the address), as he's yet to avail me with it till this point. I've called him to drop it as fast as he can because we won't be home all through today. I want Stephenatir (Marcatir) to pickup before stepping out.

cc
Jamesilvar

Update :- He Just gave me the details of recipient. (Contact phone number and address)

I've contacted Stephenatir with the details for immediate pickup and dispatch.

cc
Kreamie
Jamesilvar
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Kreamie(m): 9:50am On Jun 06, 2022
No worries, I’m sure he’d come through seeing as he’s consented to a refund. You’ve been patient thus far.

Carry us along as to future developments. Thank you.
Abimloaded:

cc
Jamesilvar
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Abimloaded(m): 10:01am On Jun 06, 2022
Kreamie:
No worries, I’m sure he’d come through seeing as he’s consented to a refund. You’ve been patient thus far.

Carry us along as to future developments. Thank you.

I'll provide updates about every steps and developments as it goes on.

Thank you.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Abimloaded(m): 1:35pm On Jun 06, 2022
Update;

Stephenatir just provided an update on the delivery that the item has been delivered to the recipient / contact given by Jamesilvar earlier.

I've informed Jamesilvar about this as well.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by bobo65(m): 1:40pm On Jun 06, 2022
Abimloaded:
Update;

Stephenatir just provided an update on the delivery that the item has been delivered to the recipient / contact given by Jamesilvar earlier.

OK we await the final update

4 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Abimloaded(m): 1:41pm On Jun 06, 2022
Abimloaded:
Update;

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by rapidbuy: 7:24pm On Jun 06, 2022
GOOD evening bosses

I have a complain on my shipment from @Daaz001

ON 28/04/2022 he picked some macbooks and 2019 27inch imac for me, same day he said he was shipping the items. when the items arrived Omicpet place his staff confirmed that the imac screen was broken he sent me picture and videos of which i fowarded it to Daaz001 his reply was that not possible thank God i sent you the picture, hw did you receive it , i told him i have not yet pick up the item he said i should hold on, After some days he asked me the price of the screen of which i told him i dont know, then he said i should confirm and let him know , i confirmed the price at lagos which the said 300k last and sent to him and even suggested to him to buy it from his own end that it would be more cheaper . After a week of reading my message and not replying he finally told me that he will support me with 200k but i will have to use it for pickup that he will be discounting anytime i do pickup, of which i told him that i dont have a problem with you supporting with 200k but how do you expect me to do pickup when i have not yet sold the ones i bought and moreover am at lost, cause of the ridiculous gas fee he collected for picking up those items now combined with damages now. am pleading with him to pls send me the 200k in cash cause am already in lost. not everybody will accept his 200k offer but i still accepted, but the condition he is giving me i cant accept that. pls am calling on the board members of this thread to help me talk to him
@Kreamie
@omicpet
@Rakiticbarca
@McMayor
@sharp190418
@Stephenatir
@FluxEmpire
@Lekjons
@Cvesta
@aterejr
@Adarabi
@Rawlingsko
@EFCCgbenga
@Chelseamann
@Omotolsy
@nurex01
@olorunsola1
@Wese90
@MyTechstuffs
@Felai

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by iykofias(m): 7:49pm On Jun 06, 2022
Abimloaded:
Update;

howfar, have you gotten your full refund from Jamesilvar/novemberman?

4 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by cashmyles: 7:54pm On Jun 06, 2022
rapidbuy:
GOOD evening bosses

I have a complain on my shipment from @Daaz001

ON 28/04/2022 he picked some macbooks and 2019 27inch imac for me, same day he said he was shipping the items. when the items arrived Omicpet place his staff confirmed that the imac screen was broken he sent me picture and videos of which i fowarded it to Daaz001 his reply was that not possible thank God i sent you the picture, hw did you receive it , i told him i have not yet pick up the item he said i should hold on, After some days he asked me the price of the screen of which i told him i dont know, then he said i should confirm and let him know , i confirmed the price at lagos which the said 300k last and sent to him and even suggested to him to buy it from his own end that it would be more cheaper . After a week of reading my message and not replying he finally told me that he will support me with 200k but i will have to use it for pickup that he will be discounting anytime i do pickup, of which i told him that i dont have a problem with you supporting with 200k but how do you expect me to do pickup when i have not yet sold the ones i bought and moreover am at lost, cause of the ridiculous gas fee he collected for picking up those items now combined with damages now. am pleading with him to pls send me the 200k in cash cause am already in lost. not everybody will accept his 200k offer but i still accepted, but the condition he is giving me i cant accept that. pls am calling on the board members of this thread to help me talk to him
@Kreamie
@omicpet
@Rakiticbarca
@McMayor
@sharp190418
@Stephenatir
@FluxEmpire
@Lekjons
@Cvesta
@aterejr
@Adarabi
@Rawlingsko
@EFCCgbenga
@Chelseamann
@Omotolsy
@nurex01
@olorunsola1
@Wese90
@MyTechstuffs
@Felai

@lionlee216
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by iamoyindamola(m): 8:03pm On Jun 06, 2022
Another one

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (186) (Reply)

Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv / Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.