Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,693 members, 7,809,616 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] - Technology Market (175) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] (215875 Views)

Pickup Services(offerup,letgo Etc) In California(los Angeles) 2 DAYS SHIPPING !! / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by MagmaPower: 1:59am On Jun 20, 2022
FluxEmpire:
@Toma2 you have gone mute and blind to this ba...shebi you and your cohort were forming MOD on that thread? Better get on this case since you lots were spiteful on whoever didn't post things that weren't household items.
His own is to be forming Clearance thread police, after all the check points, them still scam person, the guy has no purpose at all and I have just concluded he’s doing it for cheap clout and likes. zero usefulness
Big shame.

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by FluxEmpire(m): 2:00am On Jun 20, 2022
God bless you real good, Sir
MagmaPower:

His own is to be forming Clearance thread police, after all the check points, them still scam person, the guy has no purpose at all and I have just concluded he’s doing it for cheap clout and likes. zero usefulness
Big shame.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by FluxEmpire(m): 2:12am On Jun 20, 2022
MagmaPower:

Big shame.
Just look at his replies... No empathy. Coming from someone who doesn't buy or sell and knows nothing of what transpires as a buyer or seller but he's the first to jump on every case; highly critical, abusive and uncouth. This one would leave someone in the rut when things go south in business.

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by FluxEmpire(m): 7:14am On Jun 20, 2022
One of the morons has come out in drove to chirp. What do you think this thread is for to start with? Is it related to Family section or clearance sales? This is a dispute thread for pickup issues and not household issues but because they aren't related, do we here lose our empathy and not try our best to help?

If we were to reason like you and @Toma2, we should have told the OP to go sort the case at the clearance thread or family section because it's derailing but NO, we're nothing like you, Toma2 and your cohorts who have backward reasoning and we'd never be like you guys. We'd do our best to help the OP just as much as others who'd been victims had been helped.

To answer your stupid question, the OP was scammed at the clearance thread (family section) and not the pickup thread but we won't push the OP away but do our best to help. Go hide yourself you in pity and the next time you accidentally have network on your phone, ensure you have network in your brain before you reply.
iamoyindamola:

Shut the fvck off dimwit, your type is known to come out because you were derailing and stupid at it
How does this relate to the scam case

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Auskyd(m): 7:16am On Jun 20, 2022
Toma2:

You no wise.
Before I make a comment, Must i be a seller??

Check the name of the thread oga. It's not for everybody. Some thing ties everyone here in common, and it's the fact that everyone here buys or sells something!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by FluxEmpire(m): 7:19am On Jun 20, 2022
They won't understand, Sir. All they know is to be vying for the post of NL MOD through the back door.
Auskyd:

Check the name of the thread oga. It's not for everybody. Some thing ties everyone here in common, and it's the fact that everyone here buys or sells something!!!
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by FluxEmpire(m): 7:20am On Jun 20, 2022
Leave him and his cohorts, boss. Some of those untraceable monikers are slow to process things.
Auskyd:

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by FluxEmpire(m): 7:31am On Jun 20, 2022
Have you been able to get through him?

We await the opinions and decision of other able and honorable men to have a say on this; especially those who know or may have transacted with him. Things are tough and we hope both parties can get this resolved
Thatakwabombabe:

Good Evening Everyone,

I want to report this particular user to be a scammer and a very wicked one at that. He claimed to have been scammed by someone but he is a scammer.

He posted some household items on the clearance for sale on Tuesday. And we contacted him, he said pick up is on Saturday. I called and indicated my interest. He said unfortunately someone was on it but the person has not concluded. I offer to make a deposit but he refused to send me his real acct details with the story that he has bank issues with alert hence he asked that I pay into an OPay account which I did, seeing that he was an old member, I felt he doesn't have any bad record. After payment, his phone is always switched off...I panicked.

Yesterday he posted that pick up will be today from 11 am to 6 pm. He also sent a fake....
I called before leaving the house. He even gave me directions... I left yaba for ojodu Berger in the early hours of this morning to go pick up my items...I got to the address, nobody with the name Adebayo lives there and there is no tenant parking out of the house., his phone was switched off. I waited with the hope that he will turn it on because "I just spoke to him a few minutes ago" I said to myself.

The phone was switched, and I waited for hours till it started raining... I was drenched by the rain. I opted to take Uber back home, the Uber got flooded by the flooded bad road and dropped me in the middle of no where. Please how can I catch this culprit. Any help please

This is his number 08094685510. If you have done any transactions with him in the past and have an idea how to get him. Please help me please....I am just a student. I don't have money to be scammed cry cry
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by iamoyindamola(m): 7:57am On Jun 20, 2022
FluxEmpire:
One of the morons has come out in drove to chirp. What do you think this thread is for to start with? Is it related to Family section or clearance sales? This is a dispute thread for pickup issues and not household issues but because they aren't related, do we here lose our empathy and not try our best to help?

If we were to reason like you and @Toma2, we should have told the OP to go sort the case at the clearance thread or family section because it's derailing but NO, we're nothing like you, Toma2 and your cohorts who have backward reasoning and we'd never be like you guys. We'd do our best to help the OP just as much as others who'd been victims had been helped.

To answer your stupid question, the OP was scammed at the clearance thread (family section) and not the pickup thread but we won't push the OP away but do our best to help. Go hide yourself you in pity and the next time you accidentally have network on your phone, ensure you have network in your brain before you reply.
You are dull
I am sorry for engaging you

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Thatakwabombabe: 9:04am On Jun 20, 2022
FluxEmpire:
Have you been able to get through him?

We await the opinions and decision of other able and honorable men to have a say on this; especially those who know or may have transacted with him. Things are tough and we hope both parties can get this resolved

I haven’t, he went AWOL dumped me and some other person’s on the clearance thread. Please anybody who can provide useful information on how to get him please
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Thatakwabombabe: 9:07am On Jun 20, 2022
FluxEmpire:
@imoptional we await your side of the story.

He is not online
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Thatakwabombabe: 9:08am On Jun 20, 2022
FluxEmpire:
And to even imagine that he was online yesterday.

I think he is reading everything. I need to get this guy for the stress. We need a scape goat
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Shopwiiser: 10:38am On Jun 20, 2022
Thatakwabombabe:

Good Evening Everyone,

I want to report this particular user to be a scammer and a very wicked one at that. He claimed to have been scammed by someone but he is a scammer.

He posted some household items on the clearance for sale on Tuesday. And we contacted him, he said pick up is on Saturday. I called and indicated my interest. He said unfortunately someone was on it but the person has not concluded. I offer to make a deposit but he refused to send me his real acct details with the story that he has bank issues with alert hence he asked that I pay into an OPay account which I did, seeing that he was an old member, I felt he doesn't have any bad record. After payment, his phone is always switched off...I panicked.

Yesterday he posted that pick up will be today from 11 am to 6 pm. He also sent a fake....
I called before leaving the house. He even gave me directions... I left yaba for ojodu Berger in the early hours of this morning to go pick up my items...I got to the address, nobody with the name Adebayo lives there and there is no tenant parking out of the house., his phone was switched off. I waited with the hope that he will turn it on because "I just spoke to him a few minutes ago" I said to myself.

The phone was switched, and I waited for hours till it started raining... I was drenched by the rain. I opted to take Uber back home, the Uber got flooded by the flooded bad road and dropped me in the middle of no where. Please how can I catch this culprit. Any help please

This is his number 08094685510. If you have done any transactions with him in the past and have an idea how to get him. Please help me please....I am just a student. I don't have money to be scammed cry cry
LOL, I think this dude does this thing serially, exactly the same move on how I was scammed, only that the fool used ikeja cantonment, even if they might not be the same person, i think this is a format that is been used to scam people, so pls you all should be very very careful sha...this is how they can even go ahead to rape, kidnap or even kill someone.

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Teejay13(m): 11:23am On Jun 20, 2022
Thatakwabombabe:

I think he is reading everything. I need to get this guy for the stress. We need a scape goat

@imoptional the house awaits your side of the alleged accusation on you. Kindly do the needful.

I also agree with @Thatakwabombabe we need to use someone as a scape goat. Otherwise, it will portray a bad image for all of us using this platform to engage positively.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by humblesteve(m): 1:32pm On Jun 20, 2022
Teejay13:

@imoptional the house awaits your side of the alleged accusation on you. Kindly do the needful.

I also agree with @Thatakwabombabe we need to use someone as a scape goat. Otherwise, it will portray a bad image for all of us using this platform to engage positively.
You'll wait till thy kingdom come.
You're waiting on a scammer to come explain to you why he defrauded people? grin

6 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Thatakwabombabe: 4:39pm On Jun 20, 2022
humblesteve:

You'll wait till thy kingdom come.
You're waiting on a scammer to come explain to you why he defrauded people? grin

Honestly I don't understand why they are asking him to come defend himself. Defend that he didn't scam?
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Thatakwabombabe: 4:41pm On Jun 20, 2022
Shopwiiser:
LOL, I think this dude does this think serially, exactly the same move on how I was scammed, only that the fool used ikeja cantonment, even if they might not be the same person, i think this is a format that is been used to scam people, so pls you all should be very very careful sha...this is how they can even go ahead to rape, kidnap or even kill someone.

I am thinking it's the same guy. The POS guy he asked me to send money to denied receiving an inflow that day and his pos it at ikeja... Will share the guys picture and account soon. Please how fam I apprehend this guy. Anybody who has transacted with @imoptional please come forward and give us useful info on how to get him please
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by lumide533(m): 4:45pm On Jun 20, 2022
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Thatakwabombabe: 4:46pm On Jun 20, 2022
This is the pictures of the OPay guy who collected funds...

His name is adeleke success adesanya

The acct number I paid to
Adeleke Adesanya
Opay.

He first denied receiving inflow that day and later acceoted that he received funds and he was going to the police station... Till now didn't hear from him
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by lumide533(m): 4:59pm On Jun 20, 2022
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by YeyeBoyfriend: 6:15pm On Jun 20, 2022
Thatakwabombabe:
This is the pictures of the OPay guy who collected funds...

His name is adeleke success adesanya

The acct number I paid to
Adeleke Adesanya
Opay.

He first denied receiving inflow that day and later acceoted that he received funds and he was going to the police station... Till now didn't hear from him
where that online EFCC guy??

I don’t think the scammer will use his account or that of anyone that knows him, I believe he went to use POS vendors to receive the funds, it’s unfortunate how you people still fall for scam, do you think a scammer will be too loose or this vulnerable to scam people with his account details that’ll be very easy for people to trace?

These ones are nearly innocent Pos guys whose pictures are being littered online, the best thing to do is to report at the police station and let the police do their job rather than posting a family man who owns a pos and his daughter’s picture online on a case you don’t really know if they’re actually the culprits (which I doubt)

Report the case to the police and let them take it over and don’t wait for the pos guy to report it, if the police find him guilty, then you can do anything you want with the pictures, you could be prosecuted for it if they find him innocent.
(It’s called defamation)

I’d suggest you take the innocent baby’s picture off,

Report to the police and your bank since you have the details of the pos guy.
my one cent.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by iykofias(m): 9:39pm On Jun 20, 2022
Kreamie:
Folks concerned have been reached out to. You’d be updated soonest.
Are you all still reaching out, is there a deadline for this reach out. Seems like you guys are being too picky and selective. Happy everyone can see it now, dispute resolution thread my black ass

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Kreamie(m): 9:52pm On Jun 20, 2022
Yeah. You should lick it repeatedly.
iykofias:
Are you all still reaching out, is there a deadline for this reach out. Seems like you guys are being too picky and selective. Happy everyone can see it now, dispute resolution thread my black ass

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by iykofias(m): 10:04pm On Jun 20, 2022
Kreamie:
Yeah. You should lick it repeatedly.
what does the attached image prove? That you’re a genius in copy and paste? Since 6th till now isn’t long enough because of the person involved.

And oh, nothing wrong in licking my own ass, you should leave others and try yours sometimes

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by YeyeBoyfriend: 10:35pm On Jun 20, 2022
Guy! Guy!! He’s trying to sort it out BTS, can’t you see his screenshot? We’ll hear something positive b4 the end of the year

just calm down
iykofias:
what does the attached image prove? That you’re a genius in copy and paste? Since 6th till now isn’t long enough because of the person involved.

And oh, nothing wrong in licking my own ass, you should leave others and try yours sometimes
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Jung(m): 10:44pm On Jun 20, 2022
iykofias:

If you pick up your phone and make calls too, nobody do drag you. Hope you know? Try "be the change" you're advocating for, not calling people names. Last time I checked, nobody dey pay anybody to do anything here.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by iykofias(m): 10:55pm On Jun 20, 2022
Jung:

If you pick up your phone and make calls too, nobody do drag you. Hope you know? Try "be the change" you're advocating for, not calling people names. Last time I checked, nobody dey pay anybody to do anything here.
so tell me, why do we have partisan moderators here. If they can’t play the role then they should take their names of the list of MOD.
Let’s Be honest with ourself, if it was a moniker that wasn’t popular or not on their good side they would have been gnashing like a rabies dog.

5 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by iykofias(m): 10:57pm On Jun 20, 2022
YeyeBoyfriend:
Guy! Guy!! He’s trying to sort it out BTS, can’t you see his screenshot? We’ll hear something positive b4 the end of the year

just calm down
or maybe end of the millennium
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Jung(m): 11:02pm On Jun 20, 2022
iykofias:
so tell me, why do we have partisan moderators here. If they can’t play the role then they should take their names of the list of MOD.
Let’s Be honest with ourself, if it was a moniker that wasn’t popular or not on their good side they would have been gnashing like a rabies dog.

Bro. This dragging back to the past is not really helping. While I agree there may have been some bias and partisan rulings in the past, I think it's time to move on and allow things to change for the better. Dragging Kreamie and others for past misdeeds is not going to make things better.

Let it go. That way, they can also make changes and help others as they should. Dragging them and calling them names will not make them become what you want them to.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by iykofias(m): 11:21pm On Jun 20, 2022
Jung:

Bro. This dragging back to the past is not really helping. While I agree there may have been some bias and partisan rulings in the past, I think it's time to move on and allow things to change for the better. Dragging Kreamie and others for past misdeeds is not going to make things better.

Let it go. That way, they can also make changes and help others as they should. Dragging them and calling them names will not make them become what you want them to.

All I’m saying it that Daaz001 should refund rapidbuy his money, while the rest look the other way

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (186) (Reply)

Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv / Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.