Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,116 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] - Technology Market (176) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] (217816 Views)

Techtyrant's Ebay Deal Hunting Services|get The Greatest Laptop Deals From Ebay. / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by lionlee216(m): 2:25am On Jun 21, 2022
Alfred74:
Oga dazz if na so e be,pay am in cash biko, You be big boy.

$330 there about no go pursue u for America. He already agreed to chest N100k,him don try,you too do what's honorable biko,daalu. Telling him to use the 200k to do pick up get as e be.

Guys dey chop failed pick up wey pass that one in a month sometimes,u too make u see this as your own monthly failed pick up.. grin

Like I said you be big boy,abeg e se normal wink

daaz001

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by FluxEmpire(m): 3:43am On Jun 21, 2022
I noticed also...He's gone offline since then; likely he may be using a new moniker
Thatakwabombabe:

He is not online
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Kreamie(m): 6:05am On Jun 21, 2022
While you enjoy engaging in nauseating and vile acts which in all honestly is your business, how about you message the shipper in question and ask for his own side of the story since you’re so keen on having this sorted? Hmm?

Give it a go, it won’t hurt you.
iykofias:
what does the attached image prove? That you’re a genius in copy and paste? Since 6th till now isn’t long enough because of the person involved.

And oh, nothing wrong in licking my own ass, you should leave others and try yours sometimes
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by iykofias(m): 8:55am On Jun 21, 2022
Kreamie:
While you enjoy engaging in nauseating and vile acts which in all honestly is your business, how about you message the shipper in question and ask for his own side of the story since you’re so keen on having this sorted? Hmm?

you’re becoming jumpy and emotional

3 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Kreamie(m): 9:08am On Jun 21, 2022
Lol. Go back to your initial statement. Who was in their feelings?
iykofias:
you’re becoming jumpy and emotional
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Confirmer(m): 9:51am On Jun 21, 2022
Kreamie:

This is actually not fair. What stops Daaz001 from responding to allegation leveled against him here? Must we all “message” him to “ask for his own side of the story”? What was the outcome of the BTS settlement you tried?

8 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Kreamie(m): 10:22am On Jun 21, 2022
Daaz001
Confirmer:

This is actually not fair. What stops Daaz001 from responding to allegation leveled against him here? Must we all “message” him to “ask for his own side of the story”? What was the outcome of the BTS settlement you tried?
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Auskyd(m): 10:57am On Jun 21, 2022
Confirmer:

Abeg shey na Kreamie be Daaz? Which one be not fair for the matter?? Hehehe God abeg. Kreamie you go need physical office with court bailiff like this oh
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Toma2: 11:23am On Jun 21, 2022
Auskyd:

Abeg shey na Kreamie be Daaz? Which one be not fair for the matter?? Hehehe God abeg. Kreamie you go need physical office with court bailiff like this oh
But you can foolishly tag me to the scam between iamOptional and people he scammed..
Stu.upid he.goat
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Auskyd(m): 12:21pm On Jun 21, 2022
Toma2:

But you can foolishly tag me to the scam between iamOptional and people he scammed..
Stu.upid he.goat

Seems you aren't getting your priorities straight this morning, buffoon. Goan check who is tagging who, worthless asswipe.

Come lemme make you my vendor for one new ribbed condoms company coming to Nigeria. You can make small change and help ensure nitwits like you never get a chance to come to this world.

Mumu lol

5 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by FluxEmpire(m): 7:28am On Jun 22, 2022
I've dialed his line but it's not going through; likely we may not be able to find him but hopefully we would; someday. We'd do our best to get this case solved. Hope to hear from us soon.
Thatakwabombabe:

I haven’t, he went AWOL dumped me and some other person’s on the clearance thread. Please anybody who can provide useful information on how to get him please
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Thatakwabombabe: 11:40am On Jun 22, 2022
FluxEmpire:
I've dialed his line but it's not going through; likely we may not be able to find him but hopefully we would; someday. We'd do our best to get this case solved. Hope to hear from us soon.

Thanks I hope to hear from you
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by FluxEmpire(m): 3:08am On Jun 23, 2022
ACCUSED HAS OPENLY COME OUT
Here's the latest update as regards the clearance sale issue that was presented here:

Click link below:

https://www.nairaland.com/3589456/house-clearance-sales-come-here/3915#114013593

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by cassette(m): 5:20am On Jun 23, 2022
FluxEmpire:
Here's the latest update as regards the clearance sale issue that was presented here:

Click link below:

https://www.nairaland.com/3589456/house-clearance-sales-come-here/3915#114013593

Omo people dey mad oh, can you imagine the audacity

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Auskyd(m): 7:41am On Jun 23, 2022
FluxEmpire:

Click link below:

Omo the guy get mind Sha. Hopefully he is sincere.

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Alfred74: 10:45am On Jun 23, 2022
Auskyd:

Omo the guy get mind Sha. Hopefully he is sincere.

Sincere? Sincere ko sin city ni!!
The criminal lied he used the money to furnish his traveling ticket to Canada for greener pastures. This one even small,he come run go street of snapchat go steal pictures of location and places in Canada come post am as back up and evidence of his relocation. As soon as someone busted him,he run go delete the pictures. No be everybody wey carry gun be harm robber o,some dey wear shirt and trouser... undecided

3 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by FluxEmpire(m): 6:34am On Jun 24, 2022
Since he has come out openly to say he'd make a refund by next week, we'd wait to see how that goes. That'd give us a clear path on what next.
Thatakwabombabe:

Thanks I hope to hear from you
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Thatakwabombabe: 10:05pm On Jun 28, 2022
Good Evening,

Please we have not heard from @ImOptional. Please help!! It’s past weekend already. Please I am a student and the money was a loan. cry cry kiss How can I get him. Please help
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Thatakwabombabe: 10:05pm On Jun 28, 2022
Good Evening,

Please we have not heard from @ImOptional. Please help!! It’s past weekend already. Please I am a student and the money was a loan. cry cry kiss How can I get him. Please help.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Thatakwabombabe: 10:06pm On Jun 28, 2022
FluxEmpire:
Since he has come out openly to say he'd make a refund by next week, we'd wait to see how that goes. That'd give us a clear path on what next.

Greetings He said weekend last week, still nothing from him
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Thatakwabombabe: 1:46am On Jul 01, 2022
Greetings,

Please we need help on getting @imOptional please he formerly uses a kuda account

And this is the number he has been using a for a while

0809 468 5510

Anybody working in Etisalat office should help us please, with his details I am sure he registered that number.

This is the POS acct he use to scam me and his picture below
0802 107 9600

Please help me please

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Auskyd(m): 9:10am On Jul 01, 2022
Thatakwabombabe:
Greetings,

Please we need help on getting @imOptional please he formerly uses a kuda account

And this is the number he has been using a for a while

0809 468 5510

Anybody working in Etisalat office should help us please, with his details I am sure he registered that number.

This is the POS acct he use to scam me and his picture below
0802 107 9600

Please help me please

Problem with this is, we can't get hold the POS guy for anything. He was merely a tool used in transacting the business and nothing more.

Thought he said he wanted to pay up, what happened?
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by chiboy1116: 1:18pm On Jul 08, 2022
Good day guys , this post might be long af cause I’m just angry and frustrated rn . Forgive my typos abd punctuations .

So these guys called repairpalNG on Nairaland are the worst guys to deal with . I’ve been through crazy these past 3 weeks cause of these guys ; firstly I’d like to advise y’all, if u don’t personally know someone or a company don’t vouch for them . Unless you’ve dealt with them so many times .

So I got the pixel 3xL 128gb from these guys about 3 weeks ago , though I was skeptical at first but I had to cause I couldn’t find another seller and someone in nland (about 2 guys) already vouched for them , I asked for defects on the the phone and the told me everything was clean but it has two white dots on the screen that are very difficult to notice and doesn’t affect functionality , I asked for pictures and they sent some pictures some of em weren’t clear enough though but I had to just believe them cause I’ve gotten so many stuff from nland vendors , most of the gadgets I have rn was gotten from nland . Okay I asked if we could use and escrow and they declined that it wouldn’t be possible to use an escrow service for an item leaving Lagos to abuja . I just decided to pay for the stuff . REMEMBER, the only defect was the two white dots which weren’t even visible . But guess what , I had about another defect after I had transferred the money to them ( this was where I bleeped up cause i should have asked for a refund , but I was impatient af and needed to get the 3xL asap) . These guys said the screen has the big stuff that Looks like there’s air in it . They still convinced me that it isn’t noticeable at all , that the phone is clean and all .

I had to ask about their return policy , and what it was like to return a bad product back . These guys kept avoiding the question cause remember I had paid already . They kept saying the product is fine , works well and you shouldn’t be bothered about returning anything.

I asked them to send the phone then , but if there’s another defect apart from the two defects I heard already I’d return it asap . They sent it , and it took this product 7 days to get to abuja (I paid 3k btw ) I was so frustrated cause I asked them if I could use Gigl so it’d be faster but they decline (I really don’t know the delivery guys they used but it definitely wasn’t Gigl ) cause according to them , they have an office in abuja where I’d collect my phone . After all the frustration i went to through waiting for my phone I collected the phone from their office and saw an entirely different thing ;

1 -it had really small air bumps on the screen , about 10

2 -the screen look dirty from the inside like it wasn’t fixed properly .

3 -there was gum on the side screen like it was really worked on

4 -the sides weren’t that clean .

I was so pissed but didn’t want to go through the hassle of sending it back and having to wait for these guys to send another so I just complained to them and they apologized . I wanted to move on and use the phone that way . I even bought the screen guard and pouch already but I noticed another defect when I tried playing music or making calls . The Audio speaker wasn’t good , it was really bad . That was where I lost it

I called these guys , talked to them on WhatsApp, even tagged them on Nairaland and they weren’t even trying to take the blame that they ducked up . These guys were still saying they told me about all its defect , ffs the phone’s audio system isn’t good (u definitely didn’t tell me the part)
I had to return the phone the next day , I used Gigl paid the sum of 5800 so it’d get to Lagos faster . I gave them the shipment number and delivery pin so they’d track the item cause I was told it was gonna get to Lagos on Monday or Tuesday . This item got to the address they gave me on monday morning and these guys weren’t even bothered to track the bad item they sent I was still the one doing their work for them . I was begging these guys to go collect the item I sent to them . They waited for 3 days , giving flimsy excuses like “Gigl havent called us yet “ “we haven’t received any message” just to delay my refund . I had to tag them on nland b4 they decided to go collect the stuff on Wednesday evening , I even called Gigl customer care line to confirm if I can come get the item and they said yes .

After they collected the item , they waited till the next day to refund and guess what these guys only refunded me 85k for the phone .

Remember I paid for the first delivery (3k) , still paid for the second delivery after getting a bad phone (5800) , these guys didn’t want to incur any losses but they wanted the customer that trusted them with his money without even seeing to the product he was getting to incur losses .
I swear , I’m pretty sure I spend nothing less than 3k on airtime calling these guys through this crazy fiasco everyday . I wasn’t even gonna do this but nah . I shouldn’t be the one paying for delivery to deliver your bad item back to u . I’ve dealt with so many vendors on nland and once I get a bad item they try as much as possible not to make the problem escalate and make sure I don’t incur any losses . But these guys just don’t care . I’ve lost about 9k in an unsuccessful deal .

I don’t like ruining one’s business, I also sell gadgets but I wouldn’t want anyone to go through what I went through these past 3 weeks .

Please don’t get stuff from repairpalNG if you aren’t there to check your stuff , be it phones , phone parts , laptops . It doesn’t matter if it’s cheap , it’s probably gonna be a bad buy .

Their customer care is one of the worst , it’s probably because of the owners there . But trust me , they most times don’t even know what to say to do .

Don’t buy from RepairPalNG if you know you aren’t checking your stuff . There are so many reliable vendors on nland and repairpalng definitely isn’t reliable . I’ve seen complaints , two different complaints . Their phones aren’t clean and they use fake parts and sell fake parts too cause I remember someone on nland saying he fixed his phone with them and after 3 days he started having issues with his camera .
There are other guys on nland to get stuff from , repairpalNG isn’t one of them . This isn’t the first complaint . Like how are u refusing to pay me the 9k I spent on waybill sending you your bad item which u lied about most of its defects

PS : their customer care is one of the worst you’d deal with , no one should go through what I

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by repairpalng: 1:25pm On Jul 08, 2022
chiboy1116:
Good day guys , this post might be long af cause I’m just angry and frustrated rn . Forgive my typos abd punctuations .

So these guys called repairpalNG on Nairaland are the worst guys to deal with . I’ve been through crazy these past 3 weeks cause of these guys ; firstly I’d like to advise y’all, if u don’t personally know someone or a company don’t vouch for them . Unless you’ve dealt with them so many times .

So I got the pixel 3xL 128gb from these guys about 3 weeks ago , though I was skeptical at first but I had to cause I couldn’t find another seller and someone in nland (about 2 guys) already vouched for them , I asked for defects on the the phone and the told me everything was clean but it has two white dots on the screen that are very difficult to notice and doesn’t affect functionality , I asked for pictures and they sent some pictures some of em weren’t clear enough though but I had to just believe them cause I’ve gotten so many stuff from nland vendors , most of the gadgets I have rn was gotten from nland . Okay I asked if we could use and escrow and they declined that it wouldn’t be possible to use an escrow service for an item leaving Lagos to abuja . I just decided to pay for the stuff . REMEMBER, the only defect was the two white dots which weren’t even visible . But guess what , I had about another defect after I had transferred the money to them ( this was where I bleeped up cause i should have asked for a refund , but I was impatient af and needed to get the 3xL asap) . These guys said the screen has the big stuff that Looks like there’s air in it . They still convinced me that it isn’t noticeable at all , that the phone is clean and all .

I had to ask about their return policy , and what it was like to return a bad product back . These guys kept avoiding the question cause remember I had paid already . They kept saying the product is fine , works well and you shouldn’t be bothered about returning anything.

I asked them to send the phone then , but if there’s another defect apart from the two defects I heard already I’d return it asap . They sent it , and it took this product 7 days to get to abuja (I paid 3k btw ) I was so frustrated cause I asked them if I could use Gigl so it’d be faster but they decline (I really don’t know the delivery guys they used but it definitely wasn’t Gigl ) cause according to them , they have an office in abuja where I’d collect my phone . After all the frustration i went to through waiting for my phone I collected the phone from their office and saw an entirely different thing ;

I was so pissed but didn’t want to go through the hassle of sending it back and having to wait for these guys to send another so I just complained to them and they apologized . I wanted to move on and use the phone that way . I even bought the screen guard and pouch already but I noticed another defect when I tried playing music or making calls . The Audio speaker wasn’t good , it was really bad . That was where I lost it

I called these guys , talked to them on WhatsApp, even tagged them on Nairaland and they weren’t even trying to take the blame that they ducked up . These guys were still saying they told me about all its defect , ffs the phone’s audio system isn’t good (u definitely didn’t tell me the part)
I had to return the phone the next day , I used Gigl paid the sum of 5800 so it’d get to Lagos faster . I gave them the shipment number and delivery pin so they’d track the item cause I was told it was gonna get to Lagos on Monday or Tuesday . This item got to the address they gave me on monday morning and these guys weren’t even bothered to track the bad item they sent I was still the one doing their work for them . I was begging these guys to go collect the item I sent to them . They waited for 3 days , giving flimsy excuses like “Gigl havent called us yet “ “we haven’t received any message” just to delay my refund . I had to tag them on nland b4 they decided to go collect the stuff on Wednesday evening , I even called Gigl customer care line to confirm if I can come get the item and they said yes .

After they collected the item , they waited till the next day to refund and guess what these guys only refunded me 85k for the phone .

Remember I paid for the first delivery (3k) , still paid for the second delivery after getting a bad phone (5800) , these guys didn’t want to incur any losses but they wanted the customer that trusted them with his money without even seeing to the product he was getting to incur losses .
I swear , I’m pretty sure I spend nothing less than 3k on airtime calling these guys through this crazy fiasco everyday . I wasn’t even gonna do this but nah . I shouldn’t be the one paying for delivery to deliver your bad item back to u . I’ve dealt with so many vendors on nland and once I get a bad item they try as much as possible not to make the problem escalate and make sure I don’t incur any losses . But these guys just don’t care . I’ve lost about 9k in an unsuccessful deal .

I don’t like ruining one’s business, I also sell gadgets but I wouldn’t want anyone to go through what I went through these past 3 weeks .

Please don’t get stuff from repairpalNG if you aren’t there to check your stuff , be it phones , phone parts , laptops . It doesn’t matter if it’s cheap , it’s probably gonna be a bad buy .

Their customer care is one of the worst , it’s probably because of the owners there . But trust me , they most times don’t even know what to say to do .

Don’t buy from RepairPalNG if you know you aren’t checking your stuff . There are so many reliable vendors on nland and repairpalng definitely isn’t reliable . I’ve seen complaints , two different complaints . Their phones aren’t clean and they use fake parts and sell fake parts too cause I remember someone on nland saying he fixed his phone with them and after 3 days he started having issues with his camera .
There are other guys on nland to get stuff from , repairpalNG isn’t one of them . This isn’t the first complaint . Like how are u refusing to pay me the 9k I spent on waybill sending you your bad item which u lied about most of its defects

PS : their customer care is one of the worst you’d deal with , no one should go through what I

We sincerely apologize for your experience we sent you pictures of two phones one of 85k and 95k, you opted for the cheaper one of 85K, the issues wrong with it were pointed out but you still opted for it.

You forgot to add that you got this phone for YOUR OWN CUSTOMER (YOU'RE ALSO A PHONE RESELLER) and while you may have promised her it was perfect that wasn't our assertions to you.

Once again apologies for your experience, and we have refunded you the payment made for the phone.

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by chiboy1116: 1:36pm On Jul 08, 2022
repairpalng:

We sincerely apologize for your experience we sent you pictures of two phones one of 85k and 95k, you opted for the cheaper one of 85K, the issues wrong with it were pointed out but you still opted for it.

You forgot to add that you got this phone for YOUR OWN CUSTOMER (YOU'RE ALSO A PHONE RESELLER) and while you may have promised her it was perfect that wasn't our assertions to you.

Once again apologies for your experience, and we have refunded you the payment made for the phone.
it doesn’t matter if I got it for my customer , I told her everything u told me . The two white dots and the one air burp(I even got to know about this after I sent them money, even after I repeatedly asked if the phone had other issues bar the two white dots) or something by the side and I have screenshots . I repeatedly asked u guys if it had other defects and u guys said no . The phone came to me and she saw an entirely different thing . 10 other smaller air bumps and the screen looked dirty from the inside , the side had scratches and the audio wasn’t working . Who Tf buys a phone with a bad audio . Stop apologising , you guys are at fault here and tried to play a fast one on me .

I can bring screen shots rn . I still have them . At first I didn’t even know about the air bump until I paid . I told my client she was cool with it . But the audio Speaker doesn’t even work , don’t even come here to lie cause I have evidence .

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by chiboy1116: 1:53pm On Jul 08, 2022
chiboy1116:

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by chiboy1116: 2:09pm On Jul 08, 2022
[quote author=chiboy1116 post=114538984][/quote] and you said you told me all it’s defects ? How Tf would I be cool getting a phone with a bad sound system .

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Auskyd(m): 2:56pm On Jul 08, 2022
repairpalng:

You dey apologize, but still had to look for something to pin on the guy abi? Like say it's because he was posing as a reseller na why the product no good lmao.

And yes the guy is very correct. You guys have some very nonchalant girls that take your calls for you. One day I was coming to Ikeja to buy either a 3a XL or a pixel 5. I call Taya nobody pick. When one babe did, she was sounding very disinterested in what I was saying. Oya "where is your shop na", vague description. Ok, send address, that came after I called back twice for it after about an hour. Got really pissed and went somewhere else instead. Ads say numbers are on WhatsApp, story.

Nobody will answer you lmfao. Do better sha. Cos people like Genius43 dey always hype you as good repair persons.

Finally, refund the guy his money for sending back the item. At least he paid for getting it. You should also pay for collecting it back. The fault is yours, not his. All this pennywise, pound foolish thing Ikeja people used to do will make people come and drag you like tiger gen, and today is your turn.

Hope you like the attention.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Toma2: 4:29pm On Jul 08, 2022
repairpalng:

What has being a reseller got to do with a defective phone you sent him??

5 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by chiboy1116: 5:46pm On Jul 08, 2022
Auskyd:

You dey apologize, but still had to look for something to pin on the guy abi? Like say it's because he was posing as a reseller na why the product no good lmao.

And yes the guy is very correct. You guys have some very nonchalant girls that take your calls for you. One day I was coming to Ikeja to buy either a 3a XL or a pixel 5. I call Taya nobody pick. When one babe did, she was sounding very disinterested in what I was saying. Oya "where is your shop na", vague description. Ok, send address, that came after I called back twice for it after about an hour. Got really pissed and went somewhere else instead. Ads say numbers are on WhatsApp, story.

Nobody will answer you lmfao. Do better sha. Cos people like Genius43 dey always hype you as good repair persons.

Finally, refund the guy his money for sending back the item. At least he paid for getting it. You should also pay for collecting it back. The fault is yours, not his. All this pennywise, pound foolish thing Ikeja people used to do will make people come and drag you like tiger gen, and today is your turn.

Hope you like the attention.
guy their customer care is the worst . If anybody ever vouch for these guys again I go insult am . Funny enough cause I also wanted to buy the note 10 screen and the s7 edge screen . These guys haven’t replied any of my messages . They choose when to reply and when not to . What you said is totally true .

Y’all are better off getting your things from others . I’ve gotten returned bad phones on nland and the seller de most times pay for the waybill wey I pay the first time and the one wey I use send am . These ones intentionally send me bad phone with bad audio de still try talk rubbish . I just loose 9k just like that but I never still get my phone .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by chiboy1116: 5:49pm On Jul 08, 2022
Toma2:

What has being a reseller got to do with a defective phone you sent him??
same thing they tried doing when I complained about the audio system being bad . They tried blaming me for their phone having a bad sound system which they never told me about .
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Auskyd(m): 5:53pm On Jul 08, 2022
chiboy1116:
guy their customer care is the worst . If anybody ever vouch for these guys again I go insult am . Funny enough cause I also wanted to buy the note 10 screen and the s7 edge screen . These guys haven’t replied any of my messages . They choose when to reply and when not to . What you said is totally true .

Y’all are better off getting your things from others . I’ve gotten returned bad phones on nland and the seller de most times pay for the waybill wey I pay the first time and the one wey I use send am . These ones intentionally send me bad phone with bad audio de still try talk rubbish . I just loose 9k just like that but I never still get my phone .

Sorry about your experience bro.

If you still want to buy the pixel, contact Ghux1, Calddon, Airegin360. They have it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (186) (Reply)

Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv / Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.