Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,817 members, 7,817,379 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] - Technology Market (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] (216877 Views)

Techtyrant's Ebay Deal Hunting Services|get The Greatest Laptop Deals From Ebay. / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Demmtek(m): 10:35am On Jul 04, 2020
Baddybos:

Oh demmtek. Your own issue is not an issue now, it’s not a private shipper. Phone was transferred from a well known deal hunter, mr sheelay. It’s not a private shipper

When it lands like every other tlc deals
Will give to you chief

You bought a tlc now you want a refund. After giving you a well known deal hunter it was transferred from. Just say the truth, you want iPhone 7 Plus after your customer changed her mind and wants portrait mode camera. Don’t hide behind bidapex chief. You have no issue. Your phone will land and even sheelay will alert you when it arrives.
guy i don't want to have anything to do with sheelay or anyone refund me my money as I have gotten another device from a trusted dealer and settle my clients do this and you can walk free from me
This very simple
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Baddybos: 10:37am On Jul 04, 2020
sunlawphy:
MR Baddybos
You are a Serial Liar shoo. You claimed earlier the iPhone 8+ and Airpod 1 is already in Nigeria that you might even throw in a charger so how is the airpod 1 not in Nigeria again, abi dem don send am back to US
Na greediness got kill people like you smh
If you want me to upload screenshots I can do that also
If you want to be greedy Boss try to be greedy with conscience

When it lands. He will post it here and case will be closed chief. It might sound twisted. I’m just waiting for when he will post the airpod here, so all doubts will be cleared. And that name baddybos will be cleared too.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by sunlawphy(m): 10:45am On Jul 04, 2020
Baddybos:

When it lands. He will post it here and case will be closed chief. It might sound twisted. I’m just waiting for when he will post the airpod here, so all doubts will be cleared. And that name baddybos will be cleared too.

PERMIT ME TO CALL YOU A FRAUDSTER SIR
Why did you claim the items were already in Naija and wanting to sell them for 130k if you can clear the air on this then my Boss you aren’t a fraudster but if you can’t YOU ARE A CHEAP SCAMMER

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by sunlawphy(m): 10:48am On Jul 04, 2020
You said this
Available
iPhone 8+, comes with free screen guard and airpod 1
Might throw in a charger if I have spare
Factory unlock
64gb
AIN deal
Wifi and Bluetooth not working
grin grin
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Baddybos: 10:49am On Jul 04, 2020
sunlawphy:

Why did you claim the items were already in Naija and wanting to sell them for 130k if you can clear the air on this then my Boss you aren’t a fraudster but if you can’t YOU ARE A CHEAP SCAMMER

Lol so far he will get it then no problem to me

It’s a simple thing grin
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Baddybos: 10:50am On Jul 04, 2020
sunlawphy:

It’s your choice. Business deals, so far you get it, the no issue. One love wink
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by sunlawphy(m): 10:51am On Jul 04, 2020
Baddybos:

It’s your choice. Business deals, so far you get it, the no issue. One love wink
Go and share the love with your people sir
You just dey twist everything
Na simple question I ask you to reply na wahala
THIEFFFFFFF

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Baddybos: 10:52am On Jul 04, 2020
sunlawphy:

Go and share the love with your people sir
THIEFFFFFFF

Lol your choice
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Bidapex(m): 10:54am On Jul 04, 2020
sunlawphy:
MR Baddybos
You are a Serial Liar shoo. You claimed earlier the iPhone 8+ and Airpod 1 is already in Nigeria that you might even throw in a charger so how is the airpod 1 not in Nigeria again, abi dem don send am back to US
Na greediness go kill people like you smh
If you want me to upload screenshots I can do that also
If you want to be greedy Boss try to be greedy with conscience

You saw the ad sef.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by sunlawphy(m): 11:01am On Jul 04, 2020
Baddybos:

So what if I had contacted you earlier that I wanna get the combo AIN Deal from you naso you go still tell me say the Airpod Dey with private shipper undecided
The black thunder wey go fire you dey do press up
Just accept your mistake and be straightforward in your doings and you gonna have peace of mind
No be to dey aim say you wan build house on top water in 3months .

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Demmtek(m): 11:01am On Jul 04, 2020
Baddybos no dey call me for phone, to tell me to wait for the phone refund my money and I will let this slide like it never happened, keep telling me I have know case oo until we bought have a case to settle at the station
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Naijasageblog: 11:02am On Jul 04, 2020
@ baddybos hope your immediate family or someone who knows you too well is not on NL cos if they get to read all these lies you're posting here and there plus the shame you're bringing on yourself and family you might just get disowned this weekend grin

3 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Mizik(m): 11:04am On Jul 04, 2020
Naijasageblog:
@ baddybos hope your immediate family or someone who knows you too well is not on NL cos if they get to read all these lies you're posting here and there plus the shame you're bringing on your self and family you might just get disowned this weekend grin
grin
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Demmtek(m): 11:07am On Jul 04, 2020
I dey screenshot details to the Sister sef

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by mixter(m): 11:08am On Jul 04, 2020
Enough with the insults here and there. What are the chances of refunding the buyer of the total amount of money while you sell off the items when it lands. Let all of this pass, it has dragged enough and it’s time to put all this to an end. Kindly let everyone know how soon you can refund. Buyer seems to want a refund due to the inconsistency in your statements. Mind you, people still use private shipper, but seems there are lies here and there. Do well to refund buyer.

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Baddybos: 11:13am On Jul 04, 2020
Demmtek:
I dey screenshot details to the Sister sef

Demmtek your phone you paid for is with sheelay. Stop stiring dusts. How can you pay for tlc and want a refund. When it’s with sheelay
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Naijasageblog: 11:14am On Jul 04, 2020
We caught him red handed... lol u nd who catch am..if we catch am we 4 don beat am na grin

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Baddybos: 11:31am On Jul 04, 2020
Naijasageblog:
We caught him red handed... lol u nd who catch am..if we catch am we 4 don beat am na grin

Lol push the agenda well chief.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Baddybos: 11:37am On Jul 04, 2020
All I see here is not managing this issue and cutting all contact. I think demmtek and bidapex are good now.

Some people whose jobs are just to try bring someone down are just trying to tag me a thief or scammer. Continue, karma is real and it will catch up to you grin grin.

One love NL technology section. Will always remain baddybos, and my market will always sell tongue tongue lipsrsealed

God bless
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Bidapex(m): 11:46am On Jul 04, 2020
Thanks for the concern guys, I hope we keep up to fight for what is ours nd support others in this just course. Baddybos has reached out to me, we spoke via phone and he proposed to send me 20k which he already did nd balance me 10k when the airpod arrives or I refund the 20k and get the AirPod. I really appreciate your intervention guys nd I’ll surely update the house on the progress of the balance or AirPod arrival.

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Nexusvibes(m): 11:52am On Jul 04, 2020
As bad boss sighs
Baddybos:
All I see here is not managing this issue and cutting all contact. I think demmtek and bidapex are good now.

Some people whose jobs are just to try bring someone down are just trying to tag me a thief or scammer. Continue, karma is real and it will catch up to you grin grin.

One love NL technology section. Will always remain baddybos, and my market will always sell tongue tongue lipsrsealed
God bless
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Baddybos: 11:54am On Jul 04, 2020
And as for demmtek. Your phone is with sheelay. Do well and reach out.

Business resumes!!
4 pcs of iPhone X available 64gb 175k (AIN)
Space grey and silver

Now who gives the best price here grin grin
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Ilerioluwa02: 11:56am On Jul 04, 2020
Baddybos:

God bless

STFU bro. You bleeped up!! undecided person accuse you, you run away, go offline, dem dig into your life, contact your family member, u run com here con still dey yarn lies upon lies...
No body dey happy say any matter dey reach here o.

You better go and change your ways. undecided

I'm glad the issue has been resolved though.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Baddybos: 11:58am On Jul 04, 2020
Ilerioluwa02:

STFU bro. You bleeped up!! undecided person accuse you, you run away, go offline, dem dig into your life, contact your family member, u run com here con still dey yarn lies upon lies...

You better go and change your ways. undecided

I'm glad the issue has been resolved though.

Ok chief. Will do just that. Click my profile let’s deal, have some sweet deals wink
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by ardamz: 11:58am On Jul 04, 2020
Bidapex:
Thanks for the concern guys, I hope we keep up to fight for what is ours nd support others in this just course. Baddybos has reached out to me, we spoke via phone and he proposed to send me 20k which he already did nd balance me 10k when the airpod arrives or I refund the 20k and get the AirPod. I really appreciate your intervention guys nd I’ll surely update the house on the progress of the balance or AirPod arrival.
What he should have done from the onset to avoid being dragged in mud...he thought he could get away with it... undecided undecided undecided
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Baddybos: 11:59am On Jul 04, 2020
Naijasageblog:
@ baddybos hope your immediate family or someone who knows you too well is not on NL cos if they get to read all these lies you're posting here and there plus the shame you're bringing on yourself and family you might just get disowned this weekend grin

Check your account Balance and hustle
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by sauceEEP(m): 12:04pm On Jul 04, 2020
Wow! The guy na award winning liar and a scammer....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Toma2: 12:08pm On Jul 04, 2020
Baddybos:

Ok chief. Will do just that. Click my profile let’s deal, have some sweet deals wink
Which sweet deals. Deals you posted for AIN when na TLC grin grin
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Toma2: 12:08pm On Jul 04, 2020
Baddybos:

The type of your sweet hustle Abi... See mumu
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by D4donnn: 12:28pm On Jul 04, 2020
I wanna say something after I painstakingly read this issue with baddybos bidapex , forkdragnet and demtek .
After reading about 7 pages or more my conclusions are this .

From all indications baddybos or whatever you're called you did try to scam bidapex .
And it's best you admit it or subtly acknowledge your mistakes but since it was intentional , though I don't think it was properly conceived it's a lousy attempt of deception .

I'll implore bidapex to be patient with the dude Because I don't think he has the funds readily available or the airpod, hopefully the 5 days will be sufficient for him to raise the funds or find an airpod .

The talk about a private shipper I think we can unanimously agree is simply bull crap so it's best we don't flog the issue .

Now this is the reason I chose to even drop a comment .
Mr Demtek , from all indications you've never been satisfied with the deal you purchased , and you have. Every reason to . And seeing that you were dragged into an issue you knew absolutely nothing about and almost lost your device because of it , something I'm very sorry for I'll say you have a legitimate reason to ask for a refund.

Now here's the tricky part . I don't think you expect a seller to provide a refund at every buyers request especially when there was no prior agreement . Now let's be fair with ourselves from all indication this dude does not have the money , so what do you expect or where do you expect him to raise the funds to refund to you , especially now that his reputation has already been ruined here and no one would be willing to deal with him for a TLC deal .

Personally I think getting his family involved in this issue isn't fair , dude did something clearly stupid , he let the devil use him , and you almost got burnt , something I'm also very sorry for once again , but please don't try to complicate this young man's problems . If y'all had any prior agreement for a refund , I think you should be patient with him , if there wasn't then you can sell the deal off or beg the picker to help you sell it , we all know shelay is very credible . I have no right to insist so I'm simply pleading.

Boss anopheles , humblesteve , and other bosses please take pity on this nigga and don't let the issue escalate at home .

Please I don't know him and he hasn't contacted me o , I'm simply treating him like a sibling who has erred dude may even be older than me , but person Bleep up no mean say them go crucify am . Please all the bosses , forgive but you have every right not to forget. And Mr Man for your own good drop this private picker B's , sort your issues out , beg if necessary and Chuck this off as a very bitter ordeal and let it guide you in further dealings .

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Naijasageblog: 12:39pm On Jul 04, 2020
Baddybos:

Dont get you when you mean HUSTLE is it swindling people like you do ? Oh and about the account balance please pay up the guy says he's no more interested in your bad market..OLOSHIII

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Bidapex(m): 12:40pm On Jul 04, 2020
D4donnn:
I wanna say something after I painstakingly read this issue with baddybos bidapex , forkdragnet and demtek .
After reading about 7 pages or more my conclusions are this .

From all indications baddybos or whatever you're called you did try to scam bidapex .
And it's best you admit it or subtly acknowledge your mistakes but since it was intentional , though I don't think it was properly conceived it's a lousy attempt of deception .

I'll implore bidapex to be patient with the dude Because I don't think he has the funds readily available or the airpod, hopefully the 5 days will be sufficient for him to raise the funds or find an airpod .

The talk about a private shipper I think we can unanimously agree is simply bull crap so it's best we don't flog the issue .

Now this is the reason I chose to even drop a comment .
Mr Demtek , from all indications you've never been satisfied with the deal you purchased , and you have. Every reason to . And seeing that you were dragged into an issue you knew absolutely nothing about and almost lost your device because of it , something I'm very sorry for I'll say you have a legitimate reason to ask for a refund.

Now here's the tricky part . I don't think you expect a seller to provide a refund at every buyers request especially when there was no prior agreement . Now let's be fair with ourselves from all indication this dude does not have the money , so what do you expect or where do you expect him to raise the funds to refund to you , especially now that his reputation has already been ruined here and no one would be willing to deal with him for a TLC deal .

Personally I think getting his family involved in this issue isn't fair , dude did something clearly stupid , he let the devil use him , and you almost got burnt , something I'm also very sorry for once again , but please don't try to complicate this young man's problems . If y'all had any prior agreement for a refund , I think you should be patient with him , if there wasn't then you can sell the deal off or beg the picker to help you sell it , we all know shelay is very credible . I have no right to insist so I'm simply pleading.

Boss anopheles , humblesteve , and other bosses please take pity on this nigga and don't let the issue escalate at home .

Please I don't know him and he hasn't contacted me o , I'm simply treating him like a sibling who has erred dude may even be older than me , but person Bleep up no mean say them go crucify am . Please all the bosses , forgive but you have every right not to forget. And Mr Man for your own good drop this private picker B's , sort your issues out , beg if necessary and Chuck this off as a very bitter ordeal and let it guide you in further dealings .

Thanks boss for the detailed contribution

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (186) (Reply)

Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv / Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.