Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] - Technology Market (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] (217293 Views)

Techtyrant's Ebay Deal Hunting Services|get The Greatest Laptop Deals From Ebay. / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Baddybos: 12:50pm On Jul 04, 2020
D4donnn:
I wanna say something after I painstakingly read this issue with baddybos bidapex , forkdragnet and demtek .
After reading about 7 pages or more my conclusions are this .

From all indications baddybos or whatever you're called you did try to scam bidapex .
And it's best you admit it or subtly acknowledge your mistakes but since it was intentional , though I don't think it was properly conceived it's a lousy attempt of deception .

I'll implore bidapex to be patient with the dude Because I don't think he has the funds readily available or the airpod, hopefully the 5 days will be sufficient for him to raise the funds or find an airpod .

The talk about a private shipper I think we can unanimously agree is simply bull crap so it's best we don't flog the issue .

Now this is the reason I chose to even drop a comment .
Mr Demtek , from all indications you've never been satisfied with the deal you purchased , and you have. Every reason to . And seeing that you were dragged into an issue you knew absolutely nothing about and almost lost your device because of it , something I'm very sorry for I'll say you have a legitimate reason to ask for a refund.

Now here's the tricky part . I don't think you expect a seller to provide a refund at every buyers request especially when there was no prior agreement . Now let's be fair with ourselves from all indication this dude does not have the money , so what do you expect or where do you expect him to raise the funds to refund to you , especially now that his reputation has already been ruined here and no one would be willing to deal with him for a TLC deal .

Personally I think getting his family involved in this issue isn't fair , dude did something clearly stupid , he let the devil use him , and you almost got burnt , something I'm also very sorry for once again , but please don't try to complicate this young man's problems . If y'all had any prior agreement for a refund , I think you should be patient with him , if there wasn't then you can sell the deal off or beg the picker to help you sell it , we all know shelay is very credible . I have no right to insist so I'm simply pleading.

Boss anopheles , humblesteve , and other bosses please take pity on this nigga and don't let the issue escalate at home .

Please I don't know him and he hasn't contacted me o , I'm simply treating him like a sibling who has erred dude may even be older than me , but person Bleep up no mean say them go crucify am . Please all the bosses , forgive but you have every right not to forget. And Mr Man for your own good drop this private picker B's , sort your issues out , beg if necessary and Chuck this off as a very bitter ordeal and let it guide you in further dealings .

Tried to scam bidapex? Dude has no money?? K

Ok chief. Well noted. Anyways 4 pcs AIN deals for iPhone X still available. Phone is selling fast on jiji!! Dm
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Nexusvibes(m): 12:55pm On Jul 04, 2020
You wn recoup more funds to run grin grin
Baddybos:

Ok chief. Well noted. Anyways 4 pcs AIN deals for iPhone X still available. Phone is selling fast on jiji!! Dm
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Nexusvibes(m): 12:57pm On Jul 04, 2020
You get luck say I no even Sabi you in person na your type the sell exclusive Gucci eba as phone give person.
Baddybos:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Mizik(m): 12:59pm On Jul 04, 2020
Naijasageblog:

Dont get you when you mean HUSTLE is it swindling people like you do ? Oh and about the account balance please pay up the guy says he's no more interested in your bad market..OLOSHIII
I'm pretty sure Baddybos had no intention of coming back to nl.. if not that his sis was contacted....

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Naijasageblog: 1:05pm On Jul 04, 2020
Mizik:

I'm pretty sure Baddybos had no intention of coming back to nl.. if not that his sis was contacted....

So true and now he's back i feel pity for people cos Nairaland hushpuppi aka Baddybos is back with a bang grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Mizik(m): 1:05pm On Jul 04, 2020
Naijasageblog:

So true and now he's back i feel pity for people cos Nairaland hushpuppi aka Baddybos is back with a bang grin
wat is funny is that he's still being arrogant...
Smh
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by dannybrasky(m): 1:06pm On Jul 04, 2020
Baddybos:

Come WhatsApp

But Chief what if you actually found out I truly lost an xr. In which I sold 105k. But was willing to refund. Pls let’s not regress sir. I’m glad progress has been made. But just to clear the air. I didn’t resell any xr at higher price when it landed. The xr sheelay gave you me for 115k was not the one I sold for 105k to forkdragnet. I’m known for my cheap deals on here. I don’t let greed get in my way. I’m just all about doing good business.

Thank you all that came here. We live and learn. Baddybos remains trusted and apologies to all that I may have offended. I’m always physically available, ajah or iju. One love

Oh lawd!
Cheap deals that comes along with HEADACHE/ HEART ATTACK,up to the point of getting scammed, is that one cheap deal?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Naijasageblog: 1:07pm On Jul 04, 2020
Mizik:
wat is funny is that he's still being arrogant...
Smh
Arrogance 4 him pocket who him epp undecided
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Demmtek(m): 7:59pm On Jul 04, 2020
D4donnn:
I wanna say something after I painstakingly read this issue with baddybos bidapex , forkdragnet and demtek .
After reading about 7 pages or more my conclusions are this .

From all indications baddybos or whatever you're called you did try to scam bidapex .
And it's best you admit it or subtly acknowledge your mistakes but since it was intentional , though I don't think it was properly conceived it's a lousy attempt of deception .

I'll implore bidapex to be patient with the dude Because I don't think he has the funds readily available or the airpod, hopefully the 5 days will be sufficient for him to raise the funds or find an airpod .

The talk about a private shipper I think we can unanimously agree is simply bull crap so it's best we don't flog the issue .

Now this is the reason I chose to even drop a comment .
Mr Demtek , from all indications you've never been satisfied with the deal you purchased , and you have. Every reason to . And seeing that you were dragged into an issue you knew absolutely nothing about and almost lost your device because of it , something I'm very sorry for I'll say you have a legitimate reason to ask for a refund.

Now here's the tricky part . I don't think you expect a seller to provide a refund at every buyers request especially when there was no prior agreement . Now let's be fair with ourselves from all indication this dude does not have the money , so what do you expect or where do you expect him to raise the funds to refund to you , especially now that his reputation has already been ruined here and no one would be willing to deal with him for a TLC deal .

Personally I think getting his family involved in this issue isn't fair , dude did something clearly stupid , he let the devil use him , and you almost got burnt , something I'm also very sorry for once again , but please don't try to complicate this young man's problems . If y'all had any prior agreement for a refund , I think you should be patient with him , if there wasn't then you can sell the deal off or beg the picker to help you sell it , we all know shelay is very credible . I have no right to insist so I'm simply pleading.

Boss anopheles , humblesteve , and other bosses please take pity on this nigga and don't let the issue escalate at home .

Please I don't know him and he hasn't contacted me o , I'm simply treating him like a sibling who has erred dude may even be older than me , but person Bleep up no mean say them go crucify am . Please all the bosses , forgive but you have every right not to forget. And Mr Man for your own good drop this private picker B's , sort your issues out , beg if necessary and Chuck this off as a very bitter ordeal and let it guide you in further dealings .
thank you boss for your intervention and to all other person who took there time to help resolve the matter one way or the other thanks so much i really appreciate.

i have agreed to get the phone from Mr sheelay as Baddybos Mum and Aunt pleaded on his behalf to let peace reign, as for Baddybos change your Ways.

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by sauceEEP(m): 8:01pm On Jul 04, 2020
Demmtek:
thank you boss for your intervention and to all other person who took there time to help resolve the matter one way or the other thanks so much i really appreciate.

i have agreed to get the phone from Mr sheelay as Baddybos Mum and Aunt pleaded on his behalf to let peace reign, as for Baddybos change your Ways.
grin grin
As the matter don reach this level Abeg make parties involved sheath their swords...

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by dannybrasky(m): 8:30pm On Jul 04, 2020
Baddybos mummy and aunt to the rescue,SARS for fry your arsssssss on monday,OMO MUMMY grin

9 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by pheranmie(m): 12:16pm On Jul 05, 2020
Good day sirs/ma's

Permit me to share what happened between me and @shinner2010.On the 2nd of May 2020 I contacted @shinner2010 for the price of xsmax and we agreed on 3weeks delivery simply because of the lockdown hassles. The following day which was 3rd of may I made payment and we both smiled.lo and behold the Monday (4th) he said he has a extra iPhone 11 so he sent that one piece to me and I love the cosmetic condition so opted to get more items from him with instant and full payments.Fast forward to late May by then I was having total of 26 pcs of iPhones that I ordered via him. Remember we talk about 3 weeks delivery yeah?.week in week out each time packages lands he ignore my calls and messages and sometimes he even tells me he is driving (I don suffer) cry cry cry.at the end he will come up with stories.so after several disagreement he managed to deliver 16pcs remaining 10 pcs( 2pcs of x.....6pcs of iPhone 11....2pcs of xsmax). Ever since that time he has been making promise and failing and on Thursday he made a promise by Friday all the items will available that all his backlog items has been cleared.so I decided to wait not until yesterday when I was meant to collect items.he did the normal way ( not picking calls for hours)I knew something was about to happen to I kept believing. embarassed.later at night he messaged me that twas only 2 that is available that he made a mistake of ordering items to one CHI boy address and the chiboy has been having shipping issues that I should wait for another two weeks for him to place another order for my items.digging deeper this morning is discovered the CHI boy who claims has been having issues delivered items last week even this weekend.
So claiming he shipped items to chiboys address is a lie or he should prove otherwise.so.many.that many has happened that I can't even remember.

Sirs/mas here is my plight oooo and that what I have been enduring for a while.let @shinner2010 come forward with real envidence if I have In any way lied against him or he provide my refund accordingly without wasting time.

Note: you must refund with percentage because you have wasted my time

Cc omicpet
Cc kreamie
Cc Mcmyor
Cc idboylistic
Cc wese90
Cc lordfedrick

4 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by spartacus11(m): 12:33pm On Jul 05, 2020
Hello shinner2010 do share your side of the story

pheranmie if he is yet to order the remaining 10 pieces i believe it is best you collect your refund than waiting for him to place fresh orders, so you don't have to endure this back and front scenario again

26 peirces of iPhones is a lot, probably he had more orders from customers than the actual item he had to sell
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by mixter(m): 12:33pm On Jul 05, 2020
Hmmm. Shinner. Kindly come out and clear your name . We await you .
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by dannybrasky(m): 12:33pm On Jul 05, 2020
Shinner2010 again?? undecided
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Kreamie(m): 12:40pm On Jul 05, 2020
Shinner2010. You're name is becoming quite recurrent here. Kindly come clear your side of the story before.

YOU HAVE LESS THAN 24HRS. TICK TOCK

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Jefferyzz(m): 1:43pm On Jul 05, 2020
Shinner2010 this is becoming too frequent within a short while. It's bad for business.

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by wese90(m): 4:14pm On Jul 05, 2020
Kreamie:
Shinner2010. You're name is becoming quite recurrent here. Kindly come clear your side of the story before.

YOU HAVE LESS THAN 24HRS. TICK TOCK

My Indaboski don talk

@Shinner2010, we’re waiting for you sir

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by dannybrasky(m): 8:00pm On Jul 05, 2020
Oga shinner2010 abi sunday na working day again? You don't have to wait to be called a criminal or thief before you respond. A response or acknowledgment would be fair. I believe it doesn't take you long to respond whenever you want to collect cash from buyers.

Treat others the way you want to be treated,bi iwo ba se rere,ara ki o wa ya o bi.

Give your buyer some kind of closure.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Shinner2010(m): 9:30pm On Jul 05, 2020
spartacus11:
Hello shinner2010 do share your side of the story

pheranmie if he is yet to order the remaining 10 pieces i believe it is best you collect your refund than waiting for him to place fresh orders, sonypu don't have to endure this back and front scenario again

26 peirces of iPhones is a lot, probably he had more orders from customers than the actual item he had to sell

Good evening everyone.
I have issue with him, which was because of the late delivery of iPhone 11 and iPhone x.
Have contact him and explain the reason and when those iPhones will arrive and deliver it.
All this issue arise due to my lack of order follow-up.
Everything is back to normal and will work on it fully
Thanks to everyone for ur concerns.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by pheranmie(m): 9:59pm On Jul 05, 2020
Explain to the house fully what happened and how you intend to deliver the remaining items

3 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by spartacus11(m): 12:02am On Jul 06, 2020
Shinner2010:

Good evening everyone.
I have issue with him, which was because of the late delivery of iPhone 11 and iPhone x.
Have contact him and explain the reason and when those iPhones will arrive and deliver it.

shinner2010 thanks for the feedback, if both of you can resolve this between yourselves that will be good
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Kreamie(m): 4:21am On Jul 06, 2020
Reports reaching me depicts this as FALSE. Mr Pheranmie , could you kindly throw more light on this?
Shinner2010:

Good evening everyone.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by sauceEEP(m): 6:53am On Jul 06, 2020
Shinner2010:

Good evening everyone.
Pheranmie can you confirm the bolded?

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by pheranmie(m): 7:13am On Jul 06, 2020
sauceEEP:

Pheranmie can you confirm the bolded?

Thanks to everyone he has contacted me truly but for evidence purposes I want him to tell the whole house what he told me privately about delivering the phones .The issues has become a public one so it's has to be treated publicly

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by McMayor(m): 11:17am On Jul 10, 2020
How far bros? Water day fire like this oo.

pheranmie:

Thanks to everyone he has contacted me truly but for evidence purposes I want him to tell the whole house what he told me privately about delivering the phones .The issues has become a public one so it's has to be treated publicly
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by McMayor(m): 11:18am On Jul 10, 2020
Shinner2010 VS pheranmie = Wetin be the outcome of this matter??
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Hallenjay: 1:47pm On Jul 10, 2020
Kreamie:
In light of the frequent pickup issues that have been rearing their ugly heads lately, this thread has been created for the sole purpose of reporting, calling out & resolving pickup thread issues. In order to rid the sales thread of all the wahala, let’s put this thread to good use instead.

P.S.

Names/Handles/Monikers must be mentioned if you want your issue tended to. All deal hunters and pickers must be as transparent as possible. angry

Trusted Pickers & Hunters (Subject to change)

Dragnet
Kreamie
Omicpet
Nicerazor
Wildchild1
Sheelay
Chidekings
Daaz001
Lionlee216
Mixter
Bobo65
Mikkyangel
Khalazi
Idboyostic
Frinx
Jiggsbaby
Qdlvy
Rakiticbarca (Messiah)
McMayor
Adinije
Bbmike
Anopheles
Henrixx
Wese
Sobastical
Timijoseph01
Gbens2000
Toceenay
Bukkiemore
Yalhaji
Fabsy
Atoje
Donaltus

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!

The following persons/monikers have been BLACKLISTED on the OfferUp buying and selling thread:

SHOLATE OLUWATIMILEHIN DAVID a.k.a Baddybos 07052015637

Kulkid 07062604475/09064824003

Techprodigy 0902 930 7050

Perezuche / Pzgadgets 09058789790

Klassiq01/Thaler/Goatface

Chisomk9 08022858496, 0903 871 5102

Ask for his details privately to verify his real identity

TRANSACT WITH THEM AT YOUR OWN RISK!
baba isaac no de here plus Fhemmmy abeg update dem or judge dem first

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Kreamie(m): 3:57pm On Jul 10, 2020
Is there an issue you want to air? We're all ears sir.
Hallenjay:
baba isaac no de here plus Fhemmmy abeg update dem or judge dem first
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Hallenjay: 5:01pm On Jul 10, 2020
Kreamie:
Is there an issue you want to air? We're all ears sir.
I mean to say BAbaisaac is a picker and also he's on the main page even his thread to, while fhemmy used to pick but I don't know if he has trade enuf to b on d list of trusted picker
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Kreamie(m): 5:55pm On Jul 10, 2020
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

"It will be reasonable to put @Shinner2010 on red flag for now. Please warn people not to do business for now.

His owing over 5 million between I & another nairalander alone. I dont want you to mention names. I just think it will make sense to put people to notice."

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by dannybrasky(m): 6:14pm On Jul 10, 2020
Kreamie:
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

"It will be reasonable to put @Shina2010 on red flag for now. Please warn people not to do business for now.

His owing over 5 million between I & another nairalander alone. I dont want you to mention names. I just think it will make sense to put people to notice."
Holy Mary mother of JESUS.

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (186) (Reply)

Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv / Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.