Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] - Technology Market (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] (216833 Views)

Techtyrant's Ebay Deal Hunting Services|get The Greatest Laptop Deals From Ebay. / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Demmtek(m): 8:47am On Jul 04, 2020
Morning guys, I was able to get Baddybos Sister's contact
I called her this morning to reporrt the brother dealings with her to my greatest Surprise The guy was in the house Acting like he did nothing, even telling me whats wrong with me for calling to claiming my rights.
the idiot can now respond to whatsapp messages I sent since Monday Saying he is gonna call sheelay.
All i want is my money I dont want the phone again incase you're seeing this Sholate David Aka Baddybos just give me my money I give you till Wednesday Thursday morning expect me with a police at your doorstep in IJU I have be patient enough.

8 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by dannybrasky(m): 8:48am On Jul 04, 2020
Baddybos:
I’ve been quite for too long. Too long, the mistake I’ve made from the onset was telling you date it will land. I’ve been forced to write a msg

Bidapex, your impatience made me angry with you, We made a deal barely 1 week old and you are hurrying me up for AirPod 1 that has not landed?i gave you 2 options, 1. refund or iPhone 8 Plus and AirPod 1 as bonus to cover all loses which has not landed

Demmtex got iPhone 8 chip from me, and it has not landed

My mistake from the onset was telling you date of landing, which was why I decided to cut all contacts and wait till they all land and I hand them over to you.

Thank you for your patience. Till the phones land, we meet.
Thief Will u keep quiet undecided
You responded after you have been reported to your sister,imagine.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Baddybos: 8:50am On Jul 04, 2020
I lost a black iPhone XR chip, phone didn’t land, from a private shopper, that was why I decided to refund or give you a better option of iPhone 8 Plus with AirPod 1 which is yet to land. You made a choice bidapex. And demmtex is not my accomplice as earlier stated.

Kreamie and other chiefs in the house, I hope now you see my silence has just been to wait till they all arrive. I’m confident I’ve not scammed anyone. Baddybos remains a trusted dealer.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Baddybos: 8:50am On Jul 04, 2020
dannybrasky:

Who did I steal from? Who paid for phone and didn’t receive when it landed??
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Baddybos: 8:52am On Jul 04, 2020
Demmtek paid me 80k for brand new iPhone 8 chip. Which has not landed, now he is telling me he wants iPhone 7 Plus. But I told him, when it lands, we will discuss further
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Baddybos: 8:54am On Jul 04, 2020
Demmtek:
Morning guys, I was able to get Baddybos Sister's contact
I called her this morning to reporrt the brother dealings with her to my greatest Surprise The guy was in the house Acting like he did nothing, even telling me whats wrong with me for calling to claiming my rights.
the idiot can now respond to whatsapp messages I sent since Monday Saying he is gonna call sheelay.
All i want is my money I dont want the phone again incase you're seeing this Sholate David Aka Baddybos just give me my money I give you till Wednesday Thursday morning expect me with a police at your doorstep in IJU I have be patient enough.

How will you pay for tlc and start threatening. Am I the shipper??
Be patient chief, your phone will land
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Bidapex(m): 8:55am On Jul 04, 2020
Mr Baddybos, stop with all the drama, now its a private shipper that shipped the xr not lionlee again. You went blank everywhere since Monday and now you re available cos your relative was contacted. I opted for the iphone 8plus nd the airpod because you said your item was missing, instead of getting a refund I bought something else from you with an additional 5k. Just quit the stories and send my 30k.

3 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Baddybos: 8:57am On Jul 04, 2020
Baddybos:
I lost a black iPhone XR chip, phone didn’t land, from a private shopper, that was why I decided to refund or give you a better option of iPhone 8 Plus with AirPod 1 which is yet to land. You made a choice bidapex. And demmtex is not my accomplice as earlier stated.

Kreamie and other chiefs in the house, I hope now you see my silence has just been to wait till they all arrive. I’m confident I’ve not scammed anyone. Baddybos remains a trusted dealer.

I’ve been overwhelmed this week by a phone that didn’t land, I know how much I lost, that was why I was willing to refund or give you iPhone 8 Plus. I remember how you even praised me on WhatsApp for coming to meet you. I wonder why you let your impatience blind you bidapex. In all. Wait till it lands. That has always been what I said. Thank you
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Baddybos: 8:59am On Jul 04, 2020
Bidapex:
Mr Baddybos, stop with all the drama, now its a private shipper that shipped the xr not lionlee again. You went blank everywhere since Monday and now you re available cos your relative was contacted. I opted for the iphone 8plus nd the airpod because you said your item was missing, instead of getting a refund I bought something else from you with an additional 5k. Just quit the stories and send my 30k.

Hmmm who said lionlee?? Show me a chat I said lionlee
I went blank because I hate giving stories. You made a decision, but because you went broke, you wanted to reverse your decision to refund only. Am I lying You said I should just send you anything. Stop with the lies and make it strictly about business
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Baddybos: 9:01am On Jul 04, 2020
Bidapex:

Send which 30k? Now we can see all this is because you need money urgently. When your airpod 1 lands, will let you know. Gracias
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Baddybos: 9:06am On Jul 04, 2020
Bidapex you actually are pushing an agenda here

I gave you option of a refund with extra 5k on top. Because I sold the phone 105 to forkdragnet. But you chose the other option. So wait. This was why I left this space to just give you your airpod 1 and have rest of mind.

You have no case here to be honest.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Bidapex(m): 9:07am On Jul 04, 2020
Ogbeni.... did you just say give me iphone 8plus, you called me nd told me you lost the xr from lionlee shipment. Look at the chats. I was trying to be nice cos I expected you to be fair and reciprocate my kindness. You tried scamming me baba.

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Baddybos: 9:08am On Jul 04, 2020
I understand that feelings do get into business, but I want to advice all newbies to be patient with a tlc deal. Patience is key. I’m not a scam or thief. Just be patient. I’m not the shipper.

I hope we can all see that not all smoke is caused by fire. Till it lands.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Bidapex(m): 9:09am On Jul 04, 2020
When you sold the xr to forkdragnet, did you tell him it’s from a private shipper or from fabsy.

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Nexusvibes(m): 9:11am On Jul 04, 2020
Oga I tire for you o. Have just gone through what you wrote and haven't gotten any point to convince me that you aren't a ripper. A dumb one for that matter. I guess this one just caught with you, it seems it have been you mode of business. Just go through your ranting and modify .
Baddybos:

Send which 30k? Now we can see all this is because you need money urgently. When your airpod 1 lands, will let you know. Gracias

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Baddybos: 9:12am On Jul 04, 2020
Bidapex:
Ogbeni.... did you just say give me iphone 8plus, you called me nd told me you lost the xr from lionlee shipment. Look at the chats. I was trying to be nice cos I expected you to be fair and reciprocate my kindness. You tried scamming me baba.

Bidapex, pls calm down and read well. It will help you in life. You asked for AIN iPhone XR factory that has landed that I posted, and you said did I get it from lionlee and I said I didn’t buy it from lionlee

Those are 2 diff chats by the way. Stop trying to stir dust.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Demmtek(m): 9:12am On Jul 04, 2020
just refund my money simple and I got no case with you anymore

For the fact you wait till I contacted a family member before you could have the courage to come out of your hideout proves you're not trustworthy, and guilty of all the charges against you
Just Thank your God I haven't reported at the Bank.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Bidapex(m): 9:13am On Jul 04, 2020
This one nko

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Nexusvibes(m): 9:13am On Jul 04, 2020
Will you keep your mouth shut.
Baddybos:
I understand that feelings do get into business, but I want to advice all newbies to be patient with a tlc deal. Patience is key. I’m not a scam or thief. Just be patient. I’m not the shipper.

I hope we can all see that not all smoke is caused by fire. Till it lands.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by suco01(m): 9:13am On Jul 04, 2020
Baddybos:
I’ve been quite for too long. Too long, the mistake I’ve made from the onset was telling you date it will land. I’ve been forced to write a msg

Bidapex, your impatience made me angry with you, We made a deal barely 1 week old and you are hurrying me up for AirPod 1 that has not landed?i gave you 2 options, 1. refund or iPhone 8 Plus and AirPod 1 as bonus to cover all loses which has not landed

Demmtex got iPhone 8 chip from me, and it has not landed

My mistake from the onset was telling you date of landing, which was why I decided to cut all contacts and wait till they all land and I hand them over to you.

Thank you for your patience. Till the phones land, we meet.

What should I say! who is the shipper of the airpod? let's know who the shipper is
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Baddybos: 9:13am On Jul 04, 2020
Bidapex:
When you sold the xr to forkdragnet, did you tell him it’s from a private shipper or from fabsy.

I bought iPhone XR black from sheep ah for 115000. How will I sell it to him for 105k. It was a black XR cracked back. I bought and it failed to land
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Bidapex(m): 9:14am On Jul 04, 2020
Baddybos:

Bidapex, pls calm down and read well. It will help you in life. You asked for AIN iPhone XR factory that has landed that I posted, and you said did I get it from lionlee and I said I didn’t buy it from lionlee

Those are 2 diff chats by the way. Stop trying to stir dust.

Nigga..... you’re a liar. That chat confirmed that you initially told me you lost an xr with lionlee. You lied!!!

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Mizik(m): 9:14am On Jul 04, 2020
dannybrasky:

You responded after you have been reported to your sister,imagine.
grin

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Baddybos: 9:15am On Jul 04, 2020
This is the last I’m saying. Till they land.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by ForkDragnet: 9:15am On Jul 04, 2020
Baddybos:

I don’t get this part, xr you bought from sheelay and he confirmed you picked it up already, how did it got missing or it been shipped by a private shipper?

There’s nothing to do nor say here again to justify what you did

Just do the needful and pray ppl here still patronize you

The last time someone (forgotten his moniker) came here saying he uses a private shipper and has a way cheaper tlc deals, we all know how it all ended.

3 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Nexusvibes(m): 9:16am On Jul 04, 2020
I conclude here you are a big time thief
Baddybos:

I bought iPhone XR black from sheep ah for 115000. How will I sell it to him for 105k. It was a black XR cracked back. I bought and it failed to land
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Baddybos: 9:16am On Jul 04, 2020
Bidapex:

Nigga..... you’re a liar. That chat confirmed that you initially told me you lost an xr with lionlee. You lied!!!

Post the chat na. And you will see that it’s your English understanding that failed you
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Bidapex(m): 9:17am On Jul 04, 2020
Baddybos:

So you lied to forkdragnet. Provide info on the AirPod shipment, info I can relate with not your private shipper lies

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by suco01(m): 9:18am On Jul 04, 2020
ForkDragnet:
I don’t get this part, xr you bought from sheelay and he confirmed you picked it up already, how did it got missing or it been shipped by a private shipper?

The last time someone (forgotten his moniker) came here saying he uses a private shipper and has a way cheaper tlc deals, we all know how it all ended.

Good one. Thanks God you know about the deal. he should just state who the shipper of airpod is for us to confirm.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Baddybos: 9:20am On Jul 04, 2020
ForkDragnet:

What needful? The xr from sheelay wasn’t what I sold to you. It was meant to be the one from the private shipper. That was why it was 105, mixed it up. The blue xr I got from sheelay was sold to him for 110k
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by ForkDragnet: 9:21am On Jul 04, 2020
Baddybos:

bro before I paid for the XR I bought I asked you who the picker was and you told me you bought the deal from sheelay and I confirmed from him before paying, you’re doing yourself more damages for dragging this issue further

5 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Demmtek(m): 9:21am On Jul 04, 2020
Baddybos:

How will you pay for tlc and start threatening. Am I the shipper??
Be patient chief, your phone will land
guy when did i threatening you becareful with the kinda words you use, because you're not the only one I bought a TLC deals from i got my Laptop last 2weeks from A Tlc since March and you' re here telling me about patient, dont just play smart here and if you think you're so good at it. Let see why this will end up angry
just becareful about what you wish for.

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (186) (Reply)

Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv / Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.