Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,194 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] - Technology Market (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] (216856 Views)

Techtyrant's Ebay Deal Hunting Services|get The Greatest Laptop Deals From Ebay. / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Demmtek(m): 9:44am On Jul 04, 2020
Baddybos:

I was dragged to reply. I would have preferred to stay quiet till they land and I’m free.
So all this while too you decide to stay off the grid and switched off you phone are you James bond
Only fraudster/ terrorists go off grid
P.S don't deal with anyone without his/her profile pictures
Everything you did was staged.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Bidapex(m): 9:45am On Jul 04, 2020
Baddybos:

Bidapex let’s meet today and talk, we are more than this to be honest. Be rest assured Chief.

I’m blushing sha ☺️..... Ogbeni I expected more feom you and even gave you an ultimatum which is ment to be this friday before bringing the issue here which I did earlier cos I couldn’t reach you which you’ve also proved your intentions with. Just do the needful nd change your ways.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by suco01(m): 9:46am On Jul 04, 2020
Baddybos:

I was dragged to reply. I would have preferred to stay quiet till they land and I’m free.

You can't prefer to stay quiet, because you didn't stay quiet before you both had a deal. Your customer will always need you to give answers to his/her question anytime, when you fail to do that you will be dragged and tagged a potential liar and scammer which am not convinced here. my question is state who your airpod shipper is to avoid another story of private shipper. Next time take your customers serious and respect them because I don't see you respecting him from the chat you claim to be a law graduate because you have eventually bite more than you can chew and note internet never forgets

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Baddybos: 9:47am On Jul 04, 2020
humblesteve:

See, I don't have time for this your back and forth rubbish. I, personally is giving you two options here;

1. Name whom your Shipper is for us to confirm there's any airpod 1 or if it is an audio one or
2. Refund Bidapex

If you cannot provide us whom the Shipper is, then you've till Wednesday to refund him. Keep your shalaye to yourself, I don't need them.

Money is not the issue here
The issue is what made you come to conclusion that I owed him money. iPhone 8 Plus and an airpod 1. He is actually regretting not wanting the refund, but no problem I’ll still bend to it

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by utips: 9:47am On Jul 04, 2020
Baddybos:

Lol I don’t get you, why ask for a refund of tlc you paid for. You’ve changed your mind?? You don’t want the brand new iPhone 8 again? Don’t forget you told me you wanted iPhone 7 Plus after you paid for the 8. You have no issue her sir. When your iPhone 8 lands you’ll get it
You can’t blame the gentleman for asking for a refund when he knows you have a case to answer, everyone would do the same, he has seen you to be a shady person and he’s no more interested in the phone anymore, so it’s best you refund him.

3 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Baddybos: 9:48am On Jul 04, 2020
suco01:

You can't prefer to stay quiet, because you didn't stay quiet before you both had a deal. Your customer will always need you to give answers to his/her question anytime, when you fail to do that you will be dragged and tagged a potential liar and scammer which am not convinced here. my question is state who your airpod shipper is to avoid another story of private shipper. Next time take your customers serious and respect them because I don't see you respecting him from the chat you claim to be a law graduate because you have eventually bite more than you can chew and note internet never forgets

He sent one side of the story chief. Did he send the part he was praising me for good customer service? I guess not

Will send full chat here to know I reply asap and my customer service is top notch
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Baddybos: 9:50am On Jul 04, 2020
utips:
You can’t blame the gentleman for asking for a refund when he knows you have a case to answer, everyone would do the same, he has seen you to be a shady person and he’s no more interested in the phone anymore, so it’s best you refund him.

Shady how? Because I thought all phone will land on Friday and decided to hold off for a week? Is that shady?? His phone will get to him. I’m not shady
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by humblesteve(m): 9:50am On Jul 04, 2020
@Bidapex if you don't get your refund on or before Wednesday. Beep my line sir, we shall take it from there
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Bidapex(m): 9:51am On Jul 04, 2020
Baddybos:

Money is not the issue here
The issue is what made you come to conclusion that I owed him money. iPhone 8 Plus and an airpod 1. He is actually regretting not wanting the refund, but no problem I’ll still bend to it

Regret how, I don’t deny opting for it out of my sane mind. All I want is fulfill the deal. Provide the Airpod
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Baddybos: 9:51am On Jul 04, 2020
Baddybos:

He sent one side of the story chief. Did he send the part he was praising me for good customer service? I guess not

Will send full chat here to know I reply asap and my customer service is top notch

I tried not to lose my cool because if you notice in the chats I was beginning to get pissed. To control that, I decided to go off till they all land.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Bidapex(m): 9:52am On Jul 04, 2020
Baddybos:

Shady how? Because I thought all phone will land on Friday and decided to hold off for a week? Is that shady?? His phone will get to him. I’m not shady

If you were honest at the onset, we wouldn’t have been here. YOU RE A LIAR!!!
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Baddybos: 9:53am On Jul 04, 2020
Bidapex:

Regret how, I don’t deny opting for it out of my sane mind. All I want is fulfill the deal. Provide the Airpod

Simple now, shikena, I’m with you chief. Fulfilling is not an issue. And it’s not audio airpod. But you have to wait. Just wait, and then you’ll come and praise me like you did before
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Bidapex(m): 9:54am On Jul 04, 2020
humblesteve:
@Bidapex if you don't get your refund on or before Wednesday. Beep my line sir, we shall take it from there

@Baddybos, five days should be enough for you to Provide the Airpod or refund for it. I pray this one don’t get lost too.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by suco01(m): 9:54am On Jul 04, 2020
Baddybos:

Your customer service is below par (forget about praising) since you can't deal with this mutually to the end where both parties don't have to later drag themselves. yet you haven't answered my question of who the airpod shipper is, and from your response it shows it's private shipper which there is possibilities of items not to arrive, missing or faulty. Talk to your customers and settle with them amicably. Business dealing has a long way to go not all these dragging
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Baddybos: 9:55am On Jul 04, 2020
Bidapex:

@Baddybos, five days should be enough for you to Provide the Airpod or refund for it. I pray this one don’t get lost too.

Amen chief. But when you get it, I hope we remain friends, I’m a cool young man who does not want enemies in this early stage of business. One love sir
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Bidapex(m): 9:55am On Jul 04, 2020
Baddybos:

Simple now, shikena, I’m with you chief. Fulfilling is not an issue. And it’s not audio airpod. But you have to wait. Just wait, and then you’ll come and praise me like you did before

I can’t wait for who I don’t know, I can wait for fabsy till next cos I know he’ll sure deliver though it might take time. But your private shipper is unknown off on Nairaland.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Baddybos: 9:57am On Jul 04, 2020
suco01:

Your customer service is below par (forget about praising) since you can't deal with this mutually to the end where both parties don't have to later drag themselves. yet you haven't answered my question of who the airpod shipper is, and from your response it shows it's private shipper which there is possibilities of items not to arrive, missing or faulty. Talk to your customers and settle with them amicably. Business dealing has a long way to go not all these dragging

Absolutely, I understand. All is in good hands. Will try to do better. When it lands chief vouch for me oh. I’m a gentle man oh grin Itches happen. One love
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Bidapex(m): 9:57am On Jul 04, 2020
Baddybos:

Amen chief. But when you get it, I hope we remain friends, I’m a cool young man who does not want enemies in this early stage of business. One love sir

We’ll surely remain friends but I lost my trust. No homo bro. We’ll talk on Wednesday evening.
My advise for you is, if you claim you didn’t have ulterior motives like I suppose, be as transparent as the blank air in your dealings cos you lied to everybody in the line of this deal. God bless.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Baddybos: 9:57am On Jul 04, 2020
Bidapex:

I can’t wait for who I don’t know, I can wait for fabsy till next cos I know he’ll sure deliver though it might take time. But your private shipper is unknown off on Nairaland.

Money is not an issue as backup. You just chill
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by humblesteve(m): 9:58am On Jul 04, 2020
Baddybos:

Keep using this lies of lines to deceive yourself grin grin
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Baddybos: 9:58am On Jul 04, 2020
Bidapex:

We’ll surely remain friends but I lost my trust. No homo bro. We’ll talk on Wednesday evening.
My advise for you is, if you claim you didn’t have ulterior motives like I suppose, be as transparent as the blank air in your dealings cos you lied to everybody in the line of this deal. God bless.

Bless you too. One love. I’ll still vouch for you anytime.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Bidapex(m): 10:07am On Jul 04, 2020
Baddybos:

Bless you too. One love. I’ll still vouch for you anytime.

I promise to never vouch for anybody I can’t physically access, that should be a norm and it will do everyone good.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Baddybos: 10:10am On Jul 04, 2020
Bidapex:

I promise to never vouch for anybody I can’t physically access, that should be a norm and it will do everyone good.

You can physically access me now
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Anopheles: 10:17am On Jul 04, 2020
Lol.

Whenever there's a phone gone missing, they blame it on a private shipper cheesy

Baddybos, help us with the name of the private shipper. His name, social media presence and number.

That'll make everything easier for all of us

6 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Demmtek(m): 10:22am On Jul 04, 2020
Baddybos:

Lol I don’t get you, why ask for a refund of tlc you paid for. You’ve changed your mind?? You don’t want the brand new iPhone 8 again? Don’t forget you told me you wanted iPhone 7 Plus after you paid for the 8. You have no issue her sir. When your iPhone 8 lands you’ll get it
i dont want again refund me my money thank God I didnt even Add more money to get the 7plus as discussed Maybe you would have given it to the spirit private shipper, Refund me my money and I gat no issue with you again

3 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Bayokun(m): 10:22am On Jul 04, 2020
Anopheles:
Lol.

Whenever there's a phone gone missing, they blame it on a private shipper cheesy

Baddybos, help us with the name of the private shipper. His name, social media presence and number.

E no wan make we hijack his private shipper I guess grin
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Baddybos: 10:25am On Jul 04, 2020
Anopheles:
Lol.

Come WhatsApp

But Chief what if you actually found out I truly lost an xr. In which I sold 105k. But was willing to refund. Pls let’s not regress sir. I’m glad progress has been made. But just to clear the air. I didn’t resell any xr at higher price when it landed. The xr sheelay gave you me for 115k was not the one I sold for 105k to forkdragnet. I’m known for my cheap deals on here. I don’t let greed get in my way. I’m just all about doing good business.

Thank you all that came here. We live and learn. Baddybos remains trusted and apologies to all that I may have offended. I’m always physically available, ajah or iju. One love
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Baddybos: 10:27am On Jul 04, 2020
Demmtek:
i dont want again refund me my money thank God I didnt even Add more money to get the 7plus as discussed Maybe you would have given it to the spirit private shipper, Refund me my money and I gat no issue with you again

Oh demmtek. Your own issue is not an issue now, it’s not a private shipper. Phone was transferred from a well known deal hunter, mr sheelay. It’s not a private shipper

When it lands like every other tlc deals
Will give to you chief

You bought a tlc now you want a refund. After giving you a well known deal hunter it was transferred from. Just say the truth, you want iPhone 7 Plus after your customer changed her mind and wants portrait mode camera. Don’t hide behind bidapex chief. You have no issue. Your phone will land and even sheelay will alert you when it arrives.

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by ForkDragnet: 10:32am On Jul 04, 2020
Baddybos:

Come WhatsApp

But Chief what if you actually found out I truly lost an xr. In which I sold 105k. But was willing to refund. Pls let’s not regress sir. I’m glad progress has been made. But just to clear the air. I didn’t resell any xr at higher price when it landed. The xr sheelay gave you me for 115k was not the one I sold for 105k to forkdragnet. I’m known for my cheap deals on here. I don’t let greed get in my way. I’m just all about doing good business.

Thank you all that came here. We live and learn. Baddybos remains trusted and apologies to all that I may have offended. I’m always physically available, ajah or iju. One love
just stop with all this lies bro

I bought an xr from you which you said you got from sheelay and I confirmed from him before paying you, stop shooting yourself in the foot, and I beg don’t mention me again ur lies have started irritating me.

Or u want me to post chats?

3 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by sunlawphy(m): 10:33am On Jul 04, 2020
MR Baddybos
You are a Serial Liar shoo. You claimed earlier the iPhone 8+ and Airpod 1 is already in Nigeria that you might even throw in a charger so how is the airpod 1 not in Nigeria again, abi dem don send am back to US
Na greediness go kill people like you smh
If you want me to upload screenshots I can do that also
If you want to be greedy Boss try to be greedy with conscience

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Baddybos: 10:35am On Jul 04, 2020
ForkDragnet:
just stop with all this lies bro

I bought an xr from you which you said you got from sheelay and I confirmed from him before paying you, stop shooting yourself in the foot, and I beg don’t mention me again ur lies have started irritating me.

Or u want me to post chats?

Wld have told you a private shipper then
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Anopheles: 10:35am On Jul 04, 2020
Baddybos:

Come WhatsApp

Sheelay already confirms this. You sent a message to Sheelay that you transferred ownership. ForkDragnet has confirmed this too from Sheelay.

So let's leave this lie a bit, yeah?

Leave the WhatsApp and give us the contact of the private shipper. Let's confirm from him
He can't be private if he doesn't like referrals or his business to grow

So help us

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (186) (Reply)

Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv / Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.