Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,780 members, 7,831,511 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

What Did Jesus Do? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Did Jesus Do? (4028 Views)

Which Jesus Do You Believe (concerning Atonement)? / What Would Jesus Do In This Case? / How To Answer The Question "Where Did Jesus Say, 'I Am God, Worship Me''? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did Jesus Do? by Amujale(m): 6:01pm On Dec 15, 2019
budaatum:

Christianity, or shall I say, the Abrahamic Religions, evolved out of Africa as syncretised in Egypt.

Christianity is a false concept.

1 Like

Re: What Did Jesus Do? by Amujale(m): 6:10pm On Dec 15, 2019
budaatum:

Christianity, or shall I say, the Abrahamic Religions, evolved out of Africa as syncretised in Egypt.

According to African history, Christianity is a false concept.

The only connection that links Christianity to Africa comes from the origin of some of the concepts of Christianity itself.

All the forms of Christianity are false concepts on numerous counts.

(a) Due to the fictitious nature of all of their main characters and the obvious plagiarism the authors of the Christian bible have partaken.

(b) The Roman version of Christianity assimilated the original Christians of Serapis Christus of the Hellenistic religions.

1 Like

Re: What Did Jesus Do? by Amujale(m): 6:12pm On Dec 15, 2019
Jesus is one of the greatest falsehoods in all of Christendom, the other being Christianity itself.

The term “Christ” is fake.

The term Christianity is also fake.

As in the first people to refer to themselves as being Christians were from the Hellenistic religions; the followers and dignitaries of ‘Serapis Christus’ with their concepts of Soteriology.

Serapis Christus was an adaptation of a fabrication of a Greek god into Egypt Mythology; one that was maliciously made in honour Ptolemy(I) during his unjust dynastic rule of Egypt ca. 367 - 283 BCE.

Amujale:

Yes, i get what you meant here.The Nicea Council was one of the activities that advanced the authors plagiarisation of the Serapis Christus image and concepts into Christianity, others include burning all other books, bibliographies and desecrating sacred sites all across the globe.

The Ecumenical Council that was held in Nicea 325 CE is the part of the overwhelming evidence that Jesus is a fictitious character.

Basically the Jesus started off as an ordinary character that the authors of the Christian bible has made him up on a continous bases until they arrived at their current character.

According to Roman history, the Council of Nicea also known as the Ecumenical Councils were legally convened assembles of the ecclesiastical dignitaries and so-called theological experts (of the government of Rome) for the express purpose of discussing and regulating matters of doctrine and discipline.

Over 20 councils were convened between 325 and 1870 CE.

These Councils actually created authoritative decrees, they actually passed so-called 'laws' as to what is and what isnt, what one is allowed to think and what one isnt allowed to say.

What caused the Council of Nicea to convene in 325 CE ?

Well, that would have to take us back to KM.T. and the first European Pharaoh; Ptolemy the first also known as Soter (ca. 367-283 BCE).

Ptolemy the first became pharoah of Egypt due to an agressive invasion as per Alexandra the Greek also known as Alexandra of Macedon.

Through Ptolemy, came Soteriology.

Soteriology is the doctrine or the study of salvation.

Ptolemy insisted that the people of KM.T consecrate him as a god, similar to the way they did with their Pharoahs at the time; essentially to make him Pharoah and the people of KM.T turned him down.

Giving the reasons that he wasnt worthy, Ptolemy didnt belong in KM.T in the first place and that the only reason he was in the position he was, is because of Alexandra's unjust military campaign of invasion into their domain.

Ptolemy the first then took upon himself these self- proclaimations:

Meryamun
Setepenre

Ramensu Meryamun

Mery - beloved

Amun - god.

Meryamun means beloved by god.

Setepenre

Setepen - chosen

Re (Ra) - god.

Setepenre means chosen by god.

Ptolemy wasnt given these names, he took it upon himself.

He insisted that they make an image in his honour, the Egyptians didnt want anything to does with that type of thinking and then he began putting them to the sword until he found a group of sell-outs Coptic Egyptians in Memphis; and they consecrated him to the office of Pharoah and they made an image. And this image is called 'Serapis'

Probably using the combination of Apis and Osiris to create Serapis ca.350 BCE.

Serapis was taken out of Egypt to become the greco-roman god Serapis Christus ca. 135 BCE.

Ptolemy the firsr tried to incorporate the religion of the Greeks into Egypt; thereby creating a new god in honour of himself. i.e Serapis.

The current image of the Jesus character is actually Serapis, the image that was made in honour of Ptolemy the first.

Aries tried his best at the time to stop them, pointing out to the people that Serapis isnt a god, he's an image of a European imposter; and was one that was part of an evil invasion rather than a virtuous person.

The Nicean council lasted for two months and four days, 318 theological dignatries were hosted by Constantine.

Here the Roman Emperor made Silvester the first Pope of the Catholic church.

The Nicean creed was an unauthorized decree that was canonized by 318 Roman theologians at the Council of Nicea in 325 CE.

Anyone can get there hands on the Nicean creed, its the false narratives that the Roman Catholic church tells itself everyday.

Re: What Did Jesus Do? by budaatum: 6:14pm On Dec 15, 2019
The only claim you've made on this thread is that Jesus is fictional, and there is actually insufficient evidence for the truth of that statement and nor have you provided evidence further than assertions. You do know that some have done more research than you, actual historical, archeological etc work, and published books on the subject some of which some have also read, who can't yet decide if Jesus was real or not? Why woukd you think your assertions on a faceless forum is superior?

It is a 'Christian' attitude to believe the words read in a book and allow others to create crap in your head. And the worst of 'Christians' ask others to believe their assertions or the crap they make up and believe in their own heads! You don't know me so keep creating crap in your head to believe.

Amujale:

Give the thread one example of any of the facts given here by myself that came without the evidence to back them up.

Plus, its either you cant be bothered reading what is being said here or you are simply an untrustworthy person given that you some how associate a person that is revealing to the general public that Christianity is fake to himself be Christian.

I challenge you to refute any off the previous content, clearly they contain analytical and sometimes visual evidence.

Therefore, claiming that no evidence is there is in itself proof that you are a liar and a faker.

Give us a clear and definitive response to the lies you are peddling.

The difference between other Nairalanders and yourself is that most of us are genuine with our content whilst you are a compulsive liar.
Re: What Did Jesus Do? by budaatum: 6:18pm On Dec 15, 2019
Amujale:
Jesus is one of the greatest falsehoods in all of Christendom, the other being Christianity itself.

The term “Christ” is fake.

The term Christianity is also fake.

As in the first people to refer to themselves as being Christians were from the Hellenistic religions; the followers and dignitaries of ‘Serapis Christus’ with their concepts of Soteriology.

Serapis Christus was an adaptation of a fabrication of a Greek god into Egypt Mythology; one that was maliciously made in honour Ptolemy(I) during his unjust dynastic rule of Egypt ca. 367 - 283 BCE.

http://muslimprophets.com/article.php?aid=103

1 Like

Re: What Did Jesus Do? by budaatum: 6:20pm On Dec 15, 2019
Amujale:

According to African history, Christianity is a false concept.

The only connection that links Christianity to Africa comes from the origin of some of the concepts of Christianity itself.

All the forms of Christianity are false concepts on numerous counts.

(a) Due to the fictitious natriuretic of all of their main characters and the obvious plagiarism the authors of the Christian bible have partaken.

(b) The Roman version of Christianity assimilated the original Christians of Serapis Christus of the Hellenistic religions.

Read the link I posted on the subject. It shows the origin of Serapis Christus as Egyptian. Or shall I say, my understanding is that it is. Correct me if I'm wrong and post sources please.
Re: What Did Jesus Do? by Amujale(m): 6:29pm On Dec 15, 2019
budaatum:

...In fact, are you not a Christian? You sure as hell behave like one, asking us all to believe you without providing evidence for your claim...

Give the thread one example of any of the facts given here by myself that came without the evidence to back them up.

Plus, its either you cant be bothered reading what is being said here or you are simply an untrustworthy person given that you some how associate a person that is revealing to the general public that Christianity is fake to himself be Christian.

I challenge you to refute any off the previous content, clearly they contain analytical and sometimes visual evidence.

Therefore, claiming that no evidence is there is in itself proof that you are a liar and a faker.

Give us a clear and definitive response to the lies you are peddling.

The difference between other Nairalanders and yourself is that most of us are genuine with our content whilst you are a compulsive liar.

budaatum:
The only claim you've made on this thread is that Jesus is fictional, and there is actually insufficient evidence for the truth of that statement and nor have you provided evidence further than assertions. You do know that some have done more research than you, actual historical, archeological etc work, and published books on the subject some of which some have also read, who can't yet decide if Jesus was real or not? Why woukd you think your assertions on a faceless forum is superior?

It is a 'Christian' attitude to believe the words read in a book and allow others to create crap in your head. And the worst of 'Christians' ask others to believe their assertions or the crap they make up and believe in their own heads! You don't know me so keep creating crap in your head to believe.

Kindly calm yourself down, and take the time to read and appreciate what you are texting and what is being asked of you.

guess you aren’t paying attention to the thread or you can’t be bothered to read, try again, because you lied in your response:

budaatum:
The only claim you've made on this thread is that Jesus is fictional, and there is actually insufficient evidence for the truth of that statement and nor have you provided evidence further than assertions.

I challenge you to refute any off the previous content...

1 Like

Re: What Did Jesus Do? by Amujale(m): 6:35pm On Dec 15, 2019
budaatum:

Read the link I posted on the subject. It shows the origin of Serapis Christus as Egyptian. Or shall I say, my understanding is that it is. Correct me if I'm wrong and post sources please.

Read the thread properly, it shows the origin of Serapis Christus and how the Romans assimilated his image and concepts into their Christianity.

Similar to Serapis Christianity, The Romans version is just as fake.

The term Christianity in itself is not only a false concept that originated from the Greeks Hellenistic religions but a fake concept altogether.

Firstly, Serapis Christus is a Greco-Roman god that came about as a result of the Greeks plagiarising their own fake god ‘Serapis’.

The Romans assimilated the image of Serapis Christus as well as his doctrine of salvation.

The Romans then invented the Jesus character and gave him Serapis status of “Christ”, went on to burn all the books in their vicinity and went on a killing spre under the pretence that their newly created religion gave them the right to cause havoc all around the globe.

The Romans invented the Jesus character in order to pacify a militaristic rebel group present in the Palestinian regions.

And later the Romans would manufactured their version of Christianity and used it against their own peasants before exporting their campaigns of terror around the globe.

1 Like

Re: What Did Jesus Do? by budaatum: 6:49pm On Dec 15, 2019
Amujale:

Read the thread properly, it shows the origin of Serapis Christus and how the Romans assimilated his image and concepts into their Christianity.

Similar to Serapis Christianity, The Romans version is just as fake.

Christianity is a false concept.
I did read the link properly! A "potential for a transitory relationship between the various gods", it says, from "Pagan Gods (7)
Osiris, Apis, Zeus, Dionysus, Helios, Hades and Asclepius 3000 BC - 305 BC", to "Graeco Egyptian Gods.Serapis.Christus 305 BC - 325 AD", to "Christian God Jesus Christ (formerly Iesous Christos) 325 AD - Today". This clearly shows an evolving line of assimilation as one would expect amongst people in contact with each other who reflect and learn, which is the sole consequence of religion as a tool for organising people.
Re: What Did Jesus Do? by Amujale(m): 7:00pm On Dec 15, 2019
budaatum:

I did read the link properly! A "potential for a transitory relationship between the various gods", it says, from "Pagan Gods (7)
Osiris, Apis, Zeus, Dionysus, Helios, Hades and Asclepius 3000 BC - 305 BC", to "Graeco Egyptian Gods.Serapis.Christus 305 BC - 325 AD", to "Christian God Jesus Christ (formerly Iesous Christos) 325 AD - Today". This clearly shows an evolving line of assimilation as one would expect amongst people in contact with each other who reflect and learn, which is the sole consequence of religion as a tool for organising people.

Firstly the term Pagan is derogatory and is a Roman terminology.

Christianity use these type of terms to demonise and cause confusion.

What is the meaning of Pagan, Idols, Idolatry, Idol worshipers e.t.c

These are nonsensical terminology that the Romans and the Crusaders used to dehumanise their victims.

The point to consider is that Rome created Christianity out of the copying, plagiarism and fabrication of different concepts and philosophies around the world and sought to destroy the source of those concepts by ways that has been identified earlier.

Christianity was manufactured in the first CE.

It’s Christianity that is fake and as well peddles false concepts not the ancient Egyptians.

Ancient Egyptian Mythology is more history than mythology.
Re: What Did Jesus Do? by Amujale(m): 7:10pm On Dec 15, 2019
budaatum:

The Abrahamic religions are unsafe tools of propaganda.

Weaponising their fake religions in their failed attempts to bastardise history.

Their is no way to justify the destruction and devastation that the Abrahamic religions have caused and are continuing to cause to innocent people.

The Abrahamic religions are malicious pieces of propaganda apparatus that Arabian fundamentalists and Eurocentric rulers use to stunt progress.
Re: What Did Jesus Do? by Amujale(m): 7:14pm On Dec 15, 2019
budaatum:

Those type of reasoning doesn’t work with the Abrahamic religions.

The Abrahamic religions have no credibility whatsoever.

They originate from fakery and they will disintegrate as fakery.
Re: What Did Jesus Do? by budaatum: 7:34pm On Dec 15, 2019
Amujale:

The point to consider is that Rome created Christianity out of the copying, plagiarism and fabrication of different concepts and philosophies around the world and sought to destroy the source of those concepts by ways that has been identified earlier.

Ancient Egyptian Mythology is more history than mythology.
"Ancient Egyptian Mythology" was not destroyed by the Romans. The Egyptians had completely forgotten their history and their myths were all over the place long before Romans arrived in Egypt. It was in fact this lack of organising of information which led to Egypts destruction and latter to the search for knowledge as noted in the building of some of the greatest libraries being built in Egypt. One sees the same destruction of our lesser organised (religious) knowledge and our adoption of western ways. Or do you see anyone seeking healing from osanyin instead of calling a doctor on a foreign made phone?

My own opinion is that these later myths are what, after suffering from the curse of forgetfulness, misunderstandings, misinterpretations, mistranslations and various agendas; became the Bible as we know it today. Its why I ask if you ever imagined a world without even that. It's not as if as many as learn the little they can from Christianity would learn anything from "Ancient Egyptian Mythology", or would we, in your opinion?

No, I do not agree that the point to consider is as you claim, "that Rome created Christianity out of the copying, plagiarism and fabrication of different concepts and philosophies around the world and sought to destroy the source of those concepts by ways that has been identified earlier", because the link I posted shows "copying, plagiarism and fabrication of different concepts and philosophies around the world" long before Romans did. The Egyptians, and everyone else created their gods and the smarter copied, plagiarized and fabricated from the different concepts and philosophies around the world and sought to build up concepts of their own from them. And the consequence is initially always the destruction of the less well armed (with books and knowledge in this case), until the conquered learn to think and reason, instead of just 'believing'.

As for the bit about pagan gods, derogatory, I get you, though I do not use it with the negative connotation you do, since I'm aware that Osiris, Apis, Zeus, Dionysus, Helios, Hades and Asclepius were all fiction and not real, just like Christ, who's mythology or unrealness is as irrelevant as their's, and who shall be refered to equally as derogatively as a "pagan god" by generations to come. I don't find it wise to ignore the 3000 or so years of religious evolution and concentrate on Romans.
Re: What Did Jesus Do? by budaatum: 7:35pm On Dec 15, 2019
Amujale:

Those type of reasoning doesn’t work with the Abrahamic religions.
That's like claiming Abrahamic religions are not subject to evolution. I beg to differ.
Re: What Did Jesus Do? by budaatum: 7:42pm On Dec 15, 2019

Re: What Did Jesus Do? by Amujale(m): 7:46pm On Dec 15, 2019
budaatum:

That's like claiming Abrahamic religions are not subject to evolution. I beg to differ.

A lie has nowhere to go except towards a proper correction.

Truth is the only proper correction to falsehood.

What is the point in reforming falsehood?

Doesnt that just result into more falsehood?

Instead of evolution for the Abrahamic religions, lets concentrate our focus on reality, concentrate on real history.

There's a place for the type of false narratives that Abrahami religions peddle and its called fiction.
Re: What Did Jesus Do? by budaatum: 7:56pm On Dec 15, 2019
Amujale:

Instead of reformation of Abrahamic religious text, lets concentrate on reality, concentrate on real history.
You are asking us to fly when we are learning to crawl. We Nigerians are well known for not learning any history in school, so I just can't see us concentrate on any history not to talk of 'his story', as in the story according to a particular perspective. Though, looking at things, 'his story', as in a story according to a particular perspective, is precisely what we currently study instead of writing our own stories. And that's where the Bible or any such book comes in. Its by reading it and learning how it came about and by acquiring understanding that we stop being mere believers and learn to write our own as you'd note in societal evolution.
Re: What Did Jesus Do? by Amujale(m): 8:03pm On Dec 15, 2019
budaatum:

"Ancient Egyptian Mythology" was not destroyed by the Romans. The Egyptians had completely forgotten their history and their myths were all over the place long before Romans arrived in Egypt. It was in fact this lack of organising of information which led to Egypts destruction and latter to the search for knowledge as noted in the building of some of the greatest libraries being built in Egypt. One sees the same destruction of our lesser organised (religious) knowledge and our adoption of western ways. Or do you see anyone seeking healing from osanyin instead of calling a doctor on a foreign made phone?

My own opinion is that these later myths are what, after suffering from the curse of forgetfulness, misunderstandings, misinterpretations, mistranslations and various agendas; became the Bible as we know it today. Its why I ask if you ever imagined a world without even that. It's not as if as many as learn the little they can from Christianity would learn anything from "Ancient Egyptian Mythology", or would we, in your opinion?

No, I do not agree that the point to consider is as you claim, "that Rome created Christianity out of the copying, plagiarism and fabrication of different concepts and philosophies around the world and sought to destroy the source of those concepts by ways that has been identified earlier", because the link I posted shows "copying, plagiarism and fabrication of different concepts and philosophies around the world" long before Romans did. The Egyptians, and everyone else created their gods and the smarter copied, plagiarized and fabricated from the different concepts and philosophies around the world and sought to build up concepts of their own from them. And the consequence is initially always the destruction of the less well armed (with books and knowledge in this case), until the conquered learn to think and reason, instead of just 'believing'.

As for the bit about pagan gods, derogatory, I get you, though I do not use it with the negative connotation you do, since I'm aware that Osiris, Apis, Zeus, Dionysus, Helios, Hades and Asclepius were all fiction and not real, just like Christ, who's mythology or unrealness is as irrelevant as their's, and who shall be refered to equally as derogatively as a "pagan god" by generations to come. I don't find it wise to ignore the 3000 or so years of religious evolution and concentrate on Romans.

Not really, ancient Egyptian Mythology is more histoty than myth, the mythical aspects of ancient Egyptian Mythology came about due to outside aggresive forces trying to bastardise real history by created false gods, descrating sacred sites i e The Arabs, Greeks, Persians, Romans e.t.c

They all tried and most of them failed to infest ancient Egyptian Mythology with their regional religions, those who were successful in creating their fake gods, the ancient Egytians gave us clues to speed up our process of investigations.

Both the Greeks and the Romans have deep connections with ancient Egypt, they studied from the KM.Tic scientist and took part in the looting of ancient Egypt's treasures and intellectual property.
Re: What Did Jesus Do? by budaatum: 8:31pm On Dec 15, 2019
Amujale:

Not really, ancient Egyptian Mythology is more histoty than myth, the mythical aspects of ancient Egyptian Mythology came about due to outside aggresive forces trying to bastardise real history by created false gods, descrating sacred sites i e The Arabs, Greeks, Persians, Romans e.t.c

They all tried and most of them failed to infest ancient Egyptian Mythology with their regional religions, those who were successful in creating their fake gods, the ancient Egytians gave us clues to speed up our process of investigations.

Both the Greeks and the Romans have deep connections with ancient Egypt, they studied from the KM.Tic scientist and took part in the looting of ancient Egypt's treasures and intellectual property.
Its not exactly true that ancient Egyptian Mythology is more history than myth, Amujale, I'm sorry to say.

Egyptian texts, heiroglyphs, specifically, were unreadable by the time of Ptolemy, by which time history of the past was already more mythical than historic. And unless your sources are not from western research, I feel you'd agree what we have is more hagiography than history since even most Egyptian history that we do have was copied, plagiarized and fabricated by westerners. They, at least, brought it to general awareness and without their input we'd know less.
Re: What Did Jesus Do? by Amujale(m): 10:02pm On Dec 15, 2019
budaatum:

Its not exactly true that ancient Egyptian Mythology is more history than myth, Amujale, I'm sorry to say.

Egyptian texts, heiroglyphs, specifically, were unreadable by the time of Ptolemy, by which time history of the past was already more mythical than historic. And unless your sources are not from western research, I feel you'd agree what we have is more hagiography than history since even most Egyptian history that we do have was copied, plagiarized and fabricated by westerners. They, at least, brought it to general awareness and without their input we'd know less.

Ancient Egyptian text were unreadable to foreigners.

African literacy predates KM.T and some of ots form continued during the Nile civilisation.

To say African historians couldnt read their own history is an absurd suggestion.

Maybe you meant that during Ptolemy's unjust rule of Egypt, none of the Eurocentrics could read the heiroglyphs, because that is more of a correct statement.

Africans have been writing documents and epistles of literature before civilisation finally began to trickle out to the rest of the world.

The Ptolemys' did more to bastardise and desecrate the sacred sites of the Nile civilisation than make anyone aware of them.

Africa civilised the world and not Asia or Europe.

1 Like

Re: What Did Jesus Do? by budaatum: 10:58pm On Dec 15, 2019
Amujale:

The Ptolemy's did more to bastardise and desecrate the sacred sites of the Nile civilisation than make anyone aware of them.
My honest response is, here we are, so many bastardisations later, with no mass produced and readily available Ancient Egyptian text of any kind while much inferior texts are being peddled to us, basterdised, all be it, but containing a dna of the original Egypt and Africa we came from, and which naturally leads one back to the source in Egypt where research led you. Did the Word of God not open your eyes as it says it would do on the cover? Was it not your study of the Bible that led you to assert the claims you make here?

"Africans have been writing documents and epistles of literature before civilisation", no doubt, but the record clearly shows publication, and making it readily available has not been very high on the agenda. A current example is the Islamic writings rotting away in Timbuktu and the lack of history teachers in our schools (as they are all in church, you might add).

Here's some Rome. Let me know the wrong bits. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egyptian_hieroglyphs?wprov=sfla1

Re: What Did Jesus Do? by Amujale(m): 11:21pm On Dec 15, 2019
budaatum:

...https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egyptian_hieroglyphs?wprov=sfla1...

The only substance in your response is in the link above, and supports the fact that only the Eurocentric couldnt read the hieroglyphs, the people of KM.T were literate, could read and write.
Re: What Did Jesus Do? by budaatum: 11:25pm On Dec 15, 2019
Amujale:

The only substance in your response is in the link above, and supports the fact that only the Eurocentric couldnt read the hieroglyphs, the people of KM.T were literate, could read and write.
So tell. I'm in Nigeria, my home town village. Do I learn any KM.T?
Re: What Did Jesus Do? by xpmode(m): 9:06am On Dec 16, 2019
budaatum:

Explain "confirmation of the release of the Spirit of God" to me, and what you mean by "confirmation of the release of the Spirit of God on all flesh" please.

I know you want to strain my brain with this question.

Normally or let say before only the Prophet or selected few received the power of God for special assignment to prophecy, manifest sign and wonders which is the norm in OT Covenant. But the release of the Spirit of God on all flesh as describe in Joel 2:28.

So Jesus himself promised his is going to send the Spirit of the Father, which will be a sign on all that believed on Him. Therefore, instead of the Prophet or selected few enjoying manifestation of God's power, the privilege is now open to the general Public through the Death and Resurrection of Jesus. Remember h said, If He did not go to the Father the Promise will not Come

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did Jesus Do? by Amujale(m): 4:47am On Dec 22, 2019
budaatum:

So tell. I'm in Nigeria, my home town village. Do I learn any KM.T?

Anyone can learn history.

. History -

Learn one's own secular history and use it as the basis of all other studies. Taking into consideration genuine and religious-neutral local historians, academics and scholars.

. Continental History -

One would have to maintain the same modus operandus of (1). Here one would learn of the Dogon and KM.T e.t.c

. World History -

Now, eventhough one would have to approach with an opened mind and without prejudice, by doing so, the African narrative can never be bargained, exchanged or put up for negotiation.

It's important to note that the history outside of Africa is largely unreliable due to the various nonsensical, misleading and false narratives that exist out there.

Apart from the African, noone else can be trusted to determine history.

Studying history from a genuine (non-Abrahamic religious) African historian's perspective, allows for us to be presented with the best and more logical version possible.

Therefore, the best advice for anyone who is ready to learn or study either American, Asian, or European history, should does that after an extensive study of one's own continent and under the guidance of religious-neutral African historians. i.e Cheikh Anta Diop, Dr Hendrik Clarke, Dr Ivan Sertima, Paul Barton, e.t.c aswell as making use of the relevance of African sercular history.
Re: What Did Jesus Do? by budaatum: 6:14pm On Dec 22, 2019
Amujale:

Anyone can learn history.

. History -

Learn one's own secular history and use it as the basis of all other studies. Taking into consideration genuine and religious-neutral local historians, academics and scholars.

. Continental History -

One would have to maintain the same modus operandus of (1). Here one would learn of the Dogon and KM.T e.t.c

. World History -

Now, eventhough one would have to approach with an opened mind and without prejudice, by doing so, the African narrative can never be bargained, exchanged or put up for negotiation.

It's important to note that the history outside of Africa is largely unreliable due to the various nonsensical, misleading and false narratives that exist out there.

Apart from the African, noone else can be trusted to determine history.

Studying history from a genuine (non-Abrahamic religious) African historian's perspective, allows for us to be presented with the best and more logical version possible.

Therefore, the best advice for anyone who is ready to learn or study either American, Asian, or European history, should does that after an extensive study of one's own continent and under the guidance of religious-neutral African historians. i.e Cheikh Anta Diop, Dr Hendrik Clarke, Dr Ivan Sertima, Paul Barton, e.t.c aswell as making use of the relevance of African sercular history.
How many Nigerians have you seen studying history without having been brainwashed by the Biblical narrative first? How many Nigerians have you seen reading anything in English they didn't hone by reading the Bible first? How many Nigerians do you know who even have access to the info you listed here, or have an interest - if they have the ability to read at all? And who do you see preaching the above to people?

My point here is, well done for preaching the above to people. Know that first, we provide people with a library of books to teach people to read, seems to be the process adopted here, and since most are reluctant to read, we inform them that the Word itself is the God, so that it is read in worship. What you would have done is add or replace the above books to the library, which I commend. From experience of equipping a library though, I must inform you that many do not read at all, not even the Bible that they have, not to talk of "Cheikh Anta Diop, Dr Hendrik Clarke, Dr Ivan Sertima, Paul Barton, e.t.c" that many haven't heard of.

So again, well done.

2 Likes

Re: What Did Jesus Do? by budaatum: 6:26pm On Dec 22, 2019
Re: What Did Jesus Do? by Freeze007(m): 3:29am On Jan 20, 2020
Whoever pointed his ancestors may be correct.

1. It is no coincidence I stumbled on a new word before this post-DrUids
According to the little I understand, these set of people were wise, educated and had the muscle to compete with whatever advancement if they were or are here, however they did not bother about history to be recorded about them.

Back to the Jesus Christ, where did he cover during his traverse on earth? Was he non racial? Otherwise why would he rule out certain people as worthless-the gentiles, or was it just a mere account with an undertone? If at all, he is good, would he beat his guts to tell me, in Africa, there were no Ancestors or whoever who led us aright? Which makes me borrow the word growing at our own pace, it has never been about fast but well.

I am believing somebody is phony here, whoever it is, we shall soon find out. For me, I refuse to let religion tie me, I am honoring who is deserving and who directly made my landing where I am safe, those who protected and kept the land. If it Jesus fine and Good. If it is my Ancestors no worries if it is someone I am yet to find, I have an open mind. If Christianity is a scam, I would be the FIRST TO BURN ALL HER BOOKS, I look forward to a universal brotherhood not divisiveness

budaatum:

Where did you get "obeyed God's law from the time of Moses" from? Are there not numerous chapters in the Old Testament that say otherwise? And yes, you were progressing at your own pace so let me come take away all your recent foreign gadgets so you could continue developing at your own pace, shall I?

Forgive me vayina, but you do not appear to know much about Christ, nor about your ancestors, for that matter. To start with Christ existed way before Constantine, whom you claim created him, and there's a lot more to Christ than "dying for your sins" than you seem to know about. And your ancestors were not living a rosy life of "teaching laws" as you seem to think. Just as in the Old Testament, our ancestors too were breaking laws. In fact, you only have laws because people break them.

Yahweh was a God of fear, and very tribal. You did what you were told or you go to hell, but Adam and Eve didn't mind going to hell (it wasn't hell then but death, and then we find their death wasn't even as dead as first taught!), but my point is, fear, as a form of control, had stopped working, though the religious leaders by the time of Jesus, exploited with it. Jesus replaced that fear with Love, but you think he was created by the Romans, as "useless distraction" and a "sacrifice for sins".

It is written, "The blind receive sight, the lame walk, those who have leprosy are cleansed, the deaf hear, the dead are raised, and the good news is proclaimed to the poor." You appear to be none of those people listed.

1 Like

Re: What Did Jesus Do? by Amujale(m): 12:21am On Jan 28, 2020
Freeze007:
Whoever pointed his ancestors may be correct.

1. It is no coincidence I stumbled on a new word before this post-DrUids
According to the little I understand, these set of people were wise, educated and had the muscle to compete with whatever advancement if they were or are here, however they did not bother about history to be recorded about them.

Back to the Jesus Christ, where did he cover during his traverse on earth? Was he non racial? Otherwise why would he rule out certain people as worthless-the gentiles, or was it just a mere account with an undertone? If at all, he is good, would he beat his guts to tell me, in Africa, there were no Ancestors or whoever who led us aright? Which makes me borrow the word growing at our own pace, it has never been about fast but well.

I am believing somebody is phony here, whoever it is, we shall soon find out. For me, I refuse to let religion tie me, I am honoring who is deserving and who directly made my landing where I am safe, those who protected and kept the land. If it Jesus fine and Good. If it is my Ancestors no worries if it is someone I am yet to find, I have an open mind. If Christianity is a scam, I would be the FIRST TO BURN ALL HER BOOKS, I look forward to a universal brotherhood not divisiveness

Interesting.

Jesus is a fictitious character that was invented by the Romans.

The Jesus character is a malicious adaptation of Merlin.

DrUids, yes, perhaps the most famous of them was Merlin.

Go and read the story of 'King Arthur and the Round Table', a mythical story of medieval Europe with King Athur and his trusted companion Merlin ruling their kingdom.
Re: What Did Jesus Do? by Amujale(m): 12:37am On Jan 28, 2020
Prior to the Roman manufacture of their version of Christianity, much of Europe worshiped Isis and Horus, whilst the Roman and Greek worshiped Serapis Christus alongside Isis and Horus.

It's important to note that Au-Set and Heru are Greacized into Isis and Horus.

Almost all major European cities has an Isis Temple.

In those days, the people in Europe were building Isis Temples at the same rate as Africans are building Churches and Mosques today, even the Roman Emperor Caligula built a double temple in Rome to honour the African Goddess Au-Set.
Re: What Did Jesus Do? by Amujale(m): 12:55am On Jan 28, 2020
Freeze007:
... If Christianity is a scam,..

Christianity is a scam.

Christianity is a massive charade.

The Romans manufactured Christianity in the fourth century CE out of a combination of deceit, deception and various other dodgy activities.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

1k For 10 People For Eid / Stop Kidding Yourself. You Do Not And Cannot Love God. / Why I Converted From Islam To Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.