Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,533 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Noah : The Real Story - Joseph Prince Sermon Notes - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Noah : The Real Story - Joseph Prince Sermon Notes (18648 Views)

Resurrection Sunday : We Are Redeemed!! - Joseph Prince Sermon Notes / Under Attack? Put On The Whole Armour Of God - Joseph Prince Sermon Notes / Praying In Tongues : The Weapon That Builds You Up - Joseph Prince Sermon Notes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Noah : The Real Story - Joseph Prince Sermon Notes by Tejiriseth(m): 3:33pm On Jun 25, 2019
Since you are so close to him I thought you could pass the message faster abi una nor dey on talking terms.?
grrr:

You are so funny and I dont need to do a prayer challenge to prove to you that my wonderful Jesus exist. You know, you shall surely meet Him one day and you can tell Him everything you are saying here now. Then we will really know if He misplaces priorities or not.

One love

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Noah : The Real Story - Joseph Prince Sermon Notes by realmindz: 10:17pm On Jun 25, 2019
GerogeI:

You have invalidated your own points, if you accept that it took only a few thousand years for homo sapiens to evolve, what's your point exactly about requiring billions of years for races. A race is not even a different specie, it is merely variation within same specie. According to science, 60 thousand years ago, some of the forbearers of homosapiens were still on earth. Let's not believe you for this, let's look at facts.

I never told you homosapiens were far more older than 200k years. Am not sure where you got that from. At most homo sapiens are only 200k to 300k years. Beyond that are other forms of apes without the intelligence of sapiens.

Your whole literal interpretation of bible years is leading you to the famous six days of creation. In case you need understanding, those days are not earth days, as the sun was not even yet in place when they started counting. Further, the evolution God seeded both in the sea and on land were well underway before God decided to make Man as we know him today. He took of the stock of the earth ( the existing apes) and the stock of himself (His breath) to make man. Am not sure howelse one would expect men of old to explain genetic engineering. Every other thing evolved. For man, God took an existing ape and infused some thing unearthly into him. That's why no other animal is like man.

Also in case you are still wondering, the earth like many other planets had been made long long ago before God decided to terraform it. It was a gaseous planet- without form and void. So the billions of years of earths transformation are well captured in the bible, except when you claim the six days to be earth days. They are rather God's day which we have no clue about. Except that the bible says that a thousand years for God is but a second. Am sure you can do the literal conversion to God days to find your missing billion years.

You seem to like everything being inconsequential. Please the earth day is increasing by 1.7 milli sec per 100k years. My point is there are interplanetry factors that can vary the length time, so why postulate as if time is a constant? This is only the effect of earth revolution. What about the effect of formation of the moon or demise of a nearby planet, especially seeing that our solar system has a rich asteroid belt. The possibilities are many and we simply do not know the whole earth history.

we started by attempting to establish the time mismatch of biblical stories....
To cut the argument short, I did not write the Bible, we are both speaking based on what has been written in the Bible, the writers stated clearly the genealogy of jesus which is the best means available to estimate the Bible time.. You and I can't change what was written already

About 64 generations in all and we even have the number of years each of them lived on earth.... And kindly note that saying 2 generations doesn't equate the total no of years the person lived ....3 generations could comprise of a grandfather, father and grandson... Which may not even be up to 100 years... Now we have about 63 generations... It's a simple maths my friend.....

From the first homo sapien created on the 4th day to our present age is not up to 10,000 years.... It is a simple maths, so the calculation.....I have only be playing to your calculations to over estimate as much as u could yet the possibility is zero. Even considering your galactic factors to excuse as much time as u could imagined.

If my calculation is wrong, then do yours and state it concisely, remember I ask for your sincerity..... Is your biblical claim of the age of humanity as true as you claim.

And I never said human variations occurred in thousand years, we aren't even sure how long humans have been on earth but definitely not less than 200k years as against your Bible claim of less than 10k years, we aren't even sure of the origin as against the tale of Adam and eve but we forbid to just believe what is obviously a story that is self contradictory, unrealistic and illogical because it was written in a book called holy .

About 10k years ago, the Bible could say there was only one race on earth... The race of Adam and eve.
But undeniable evidences have it that over hundreds of thousand years ago, there were more species and human races as we have today

There were more races and species over the years and many have gone to extinction as the law of selective survival.
Wars, natural disasters, environmental changes and the law of selective survival have left us as the surviving races and species left on earth and even the animals and plants.... Such is nature.
Even currently, we know that no new races have been formed but we know of tribes and cultures and animals that are on the threat of extinction. This u cannot deny or else you pretend to
Re: Noah : The Real Story - Joseph Prince Sermon Notes by realmindz: 10:39pm On Jun 25, 2019
Funaki:

you like arguing with people that are hidebound. Adam to Abraham is 20 generations, Abraham to Jesus is 42 generations. So, 2000 years ago, we've only had 62 generations of homo sapiens according to the bible. Anyone arguing this is just trying to shift goal post. 62 generations can't even make up to 10000 years.

Lol, I know, just trying to see how far he can stretch his assumptions and excuses to compensate for the Bible's lapses

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Noah : The Real Story - Joseph Prince Sermon Notes by dazzlingd(m): 12:32pm On Jun 29, 2019
GerogeI:

The whole premise of the arguments here to disprove Noah, has been to show how impossible it is. My simple approach is to show you the skimmers of possibility, not that am telling exactly how it happens cause I was not there.

My point is the flood killed land animals, not water animals. Water dwelling animals would increase in population if a flood took over all land. As water recede, they will be trapped in puddles an land and a source of food for land animals.

Well the idiot I was replying had implied that salt water does not mix with fresh water, so no possibility of such puddles. That's kindergartens' science. I explained that it does, and will result in salt water of lower salinity where some marine animals can survive.

Lol, you are a clown no joke. so all animals ate fishes after the flood, like the lion knew it had to wait for the mountain goats to reproduce and mutilpy, so all the carnivores had a meeting and decided to eat fish for the temporary... Hahahhaha. grin Olodo trying to sound smart, using ambiguous theories to explain simple equations and still get zero.. Continental drift, genetic optimisation but simple ecosystem and food chain u no sabi
Re: Noah : The Real Story - Joseph Prince Sermon Notes by yusluvad(m): 10:51am On Dec 08, 2019
Educative.
Re: Noah : The Real Story - Joseph Prince Sermon Notes by jiggaz(m): 6:53pm On Dec 12, 2019
yusluvad:
Educative.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Noah : The Real Story - Joseph Prince Sermon Notes by jiggaz(m): 8:50pm On May 02, 2021
Now
Re: Noah : The Real Story - Joseph Prince Sermon Notes by jiggaz(m): 11:04am On Mar 26, 2023
Morning..
Re: Noah : The Real Story - Joseph Prince Sermon Notes by jiggaz(m): 5:17pm On Mar 26, 2023
Real story
Re: Noah : The Real Story - Joseph Prince Sermon Notes by jiggaz(m): 3:53pm On Jun 11, 2023
jiggaz:
Awesome God
Re: Noah : The Real Story - Joseph Prince Sermon Notes by Jessiemms: 5:51pm On Jun 11, 2023
POWERFUL PRAYER FOR THE FRUIT OF THE WOMB.

Heavenly Father, I come before You today with a heart filled with longing and a deep desire for the precious gift of a child. I humbly ask for Your divine intervention in granting me the fruit of the womb. You are the creator of life, and I believe that all good things come from You.

Lord, I acknowledge that Your timing is perfect, and I trust in Your wisdom and sovereignty. I surrender my desires and plans to You, knowing that You have a wonderful plan for my life. I ask for patience and strength to wait for Your perfect timing.

Please remove any obstacles or hindrances that may be preventing conception or a successful pregnancy. Heal any physical, em https://allpastors.org/powerful-prayer-for-the-fruit-of-the-womb/
Re: Noah : The Real Story - Joseph Prince Sermon Notes by taretoofine(m): 7:50am On Jun 12, 2023
Judybash93:

Good point...

But...we have evidences of events that occurred thousands and even millions of years locked up in dirt over the years..... why can't we get evidences pointing out the occurrence of a global flood even after much research....
enough evidences of a global flood, rainbow, continental plates, disappear of preflood rivers, they are countless I dont have the time I would have explained more, traces of the gopher wood traced in Armenia/ turkey province the evidences are just more than enough
Re: Noah : The Real Story - Joseph Prince Sermon Notes by Benfaco: 10:51am On Jun 12, 2023
The love of God for us

John 3:16
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

When Adam sinned, he lost the direct access he initially had with God. (Genesis 3) God decided to send his only begotten son (Jesus) to pay the price for our sins on the cross of calvary because of his love for us. When Christ resurrected, he restored all privileges that we once had and brought redemption to us all. All we need is to believe that he died for our sin and has once again granted us direct access with God. No longer through an intermediary! (Mathew 27:50-53).

Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.

If our earthly parents care so much for us, how much more our father in heaven! (Luke 11:11-13). God’s love for us is infinite. He has promised to supply all our needs according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. (Philipians 4:19).

Prayer of Salvation

Lord Jesus, I accept and acknowledge you as my personal lord and savior. I sincerely ask that you forgive my sins. Come into my life and pour out your spirit on me. By faith, I receive the promise of the father, which is the holy spirit. (John 14:16) I thank you for the price that you paid for me on the cross of calvary. Thank you for my redemption. I pray that your power, grace and favor will abide with me now and forever more. Amen.
Re: Noah : The Real Story - Joseph Prince Sermon Notes by Judybash93(m): 8:20pm On Jun 13, 2023
taretoofine:
enough evidences of a global flood, rainbow, continental plates, disappear of preflood rivers, they are countless I dont have the time I would have explained more, traces of the gopher wood traced in Armenia/ turkey province the evidences are just more than enough

Wait! Are you serious? 😳
A Rainbow? 🌈
Re: Noah : The Real Story - Joseph Prince Sermon Notes by taretoofine(m): 3:31am On Jun 14, 2023
Judybash93:

Wait! Are you serious? 😳
A Rainbow? 🌈
Sure
Genesis 9:8-16, Isaiah 54:9
Re: Noah : The Real Story - Joseph Prince Sermon Notes by Judybash93(m): 10:30am On Jun 14, 2023
taretoofine:

Sure
Genesis 9:8-16, Isaiah 54:9

If this what you call evidence then I'm done
Re: Noah : The Real Story - Joseph Prince Sermon Notes by taretoofine(m): 12:33pm On Jun 14, 2023
Judybash93:

Quoting your rainbow
Re: Noah : The Real Story - Joseph Prince Sermon Notes by taretoofine(m): 12:39pm On Jun 14, 2023
Judybash93:

Quoting your rainbow

There are countless facts, these are what I have studied over the years

No time to be posting any here trying to convince anyone

People just want to argue

You have your eyes, mind, thought and free will
Re: Noah : The Real Story - Joseph Prince Sermon Notes by Judybash93(m): 3:49pm On Jun 14, 2023
taretoofine:

Quoting your rainbow

Okay

Re: Noah : The Real Story - Joseph Prince Sermon Notes by Judybash93(m): 3:49pm On Jun 14, 2023
taretoofine:

Quoting your rainbow

Okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Can One Know He Or She Has Emere/marine Spirit? / If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? / What Is The Most Embarrassing Situation That Has Happened To You In Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.