Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,087 members, 7,957,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:20 AM

LEGACIES - THE HARBINGER OF DEATH ( Book 1 Of The Supremacy Series) - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / LEGACIES - THE HARBINGER OF DEATH ( Book 1 Of The Supremacy Series) (19367 Views)

LEGACIES: BLESSED AND CURSED ( Book 2 Of The Supremacy Series ) / The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] / Mysteries Of NoLand (Book 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Re: LEGACIES - THE HARBINGER OF DEATH ( Book 1 Of The Supremacy Series) by Emempaul(m): 2:42pm On Jan 14, 2022
ANNOUNCEMENT!! ANNOUNCING!!! ANNOUNCER!!!!

SO THE COUNT DOWN HAS BEGAN

Save The Date

January 31

LEGACIES: BLESSED AND CURSED WILL START BEING UPDATED

1. Though the book isn't yet half way complete as I was just able to finish ten chapters as of today ( world building is not for the uncreative mind and faint at heart. Please don't try it if you don't have time and patience and not ready to go partial crazed with conflicting ideas)
But I hope to have 20 chapters before the update day

2. I will be postIng a glossary ( sort of like a key you use to understand the book) here from next week. So don't think it an update of the book. It's more like an update before an update.

3. This book will be rated "matured audience" though not a whole lot of sex scene just one or two as I am uncomfortable with that sort of writing. But the characters I am dealing with have forced me to have no other choice than to include it. So be fore warned

4. Part 1 of the book will deal more on emotional action than combat and it might likely be a slow burn for some. Please bear with me as it's called character building. If I don't do it then you wouldn't understand the book in the first place and it will all be a wonderful nonsense

That's it guys. Just watch this space inhe coming days to see more
................. Emem Paul

2 Likes

Re: LEGACIES - THE HARBINGER OF DEATH ( Book 1 Of The Supremacy Series) by Emempaul(m): 9:40pm On Jan 14, 2022
Re: LEGACIES - THE HARBINGER OF DEATH ( Book 1 Of The Supremacy Series) by Emempaul(m): 9:42pm On Feb 03, 2022
Good people, fans of the legacy world, rooting for a book 2, ghost readers who like to remain ghost readers and all who enjoyed the last work, well sorry to have kept you all waiting and second guessing but I can promise you that it was worth the wait.

Though the book is still in it's rough draft and I don't have up to twenty five chapters yet as I would have love to have gotten before post it here but what the heck let's just go with the flow

Updates will be on Monday, Thursday and either Saturday or Sunday. For old readers welcome back and invite friends to come take this journey wit us. For new readers, you don't need to read book one to understand book 2 but it's highly recommended as it will make reference to to characters in book one. Also invite friends to read along as this is going to be a bumpy ride

Just Posted the prologue and chapter 1 . So switch over to book two and enjoy the ride

Once again I welcome you all

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Transgender Africans Turned Against Chimamanda Adichie / A Nairalander Poses With Obaseki As Governor Endorses His Book (Photos) / The Virgin Street Girl 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.