Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,549 members, 7,958,686 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:53 PM

LEGACIES - THE HARBINGER OF DEATH ( Book 1 Of The Supremacy Series) - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / LEGACIES - THE HARBINGER OF DEATH ( Book 1 Of The Supremacy Series) (19378 Views)

LEGACIES: BLESSED AND CURSED ( Book 2 Of The Supremacy Series ) / The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] / Mysteries Of NoLand (Book 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LEGACIES - THE HARBINGER OF DEATH ( Book 1 Of The Supremacy Series) by Emempaul(m): 7:28am On Aug 28, 2021
Hello fans of legacies.....

I bet you guys didn't see that coming......

Hunter's father was in fact the leader of the Death Whispers. If you refer back to the flashback on he and Alicia In chapter 45, you would see that I Did give a hint to his true parentage

So I got my groove back and decided to gift you guy this very long and very difficult chapter. This chapter had taken almost 3 weeks to write. So it better be worth it

Enjoy

4 Likes

Re: LEGACIES - THE HARBINGER OF DEATH ( Book 1 Of The Supremacy Series) by ashatoda: 8:00am On Aug 28, 2021
How I wish the clap emoji is here and just give standing ovation to this masterpiece I swear the tori just dey do.me totori for body. Interesting, engaging, suspensefilled and just so entertaining. Bros I clap for you tire

1 Like

Re: LEGACIES - THE HARBINGER OF DEATH ( Book 1 Of The Supremacy Series) by Lakesc: 8:48pm On Aug 28, 2021
Thanks for the superb update...
Re: LEGACIES - THE HARBINGER OF DEATH ( Book 1 Of The Supremacy Series) by Emempaul(m): 5:29pm On Aug 29, 2021
Chapter 53

Hello Father" Hunter greeted, shocking both Sentinels, while Ragon regarded the male before and growled in annoyance and irritation for stopping him from his kill

" To what do I owe the return of the prodigal son of mine and him interrupting my kill" the demon's gruntal voice asked, eyes never taken off the male. It was as though he was trying to memorize all his features, afraid that a single turn and his son would be gone from him again. He truely was a mirror of the woman he had once loved, even his human was shakened by the sudden reemergence of his run away child.

Truely he had searched and searched for the boy but he didn't want to be found and that said alotof the kind of father he was. His mother had been the only person whom, he, Ragon, a demon King of the third realm of the wells of Damnation, would bow for and their child together was the only one that had actually seen him smiled, laugh and cry. The only one that he would bend a knee for to please.

" Ragon, when I say this and believe me when I say that I mean it, please, I asked, no, I beg you to stand down and walk away" Hunter pleaded willing that Ragon look his way to see his sincerity

" And what if I don't. What if I decide to fight, after all , my shire or not, you seek to disrupt the plans of the one to whom I pledge my allegiance to. What makes you think I will betray my oath" Ragon snarled, his voice going deeper than before.

Hunter sighed in defeat. He had hoped he wouldn't have to use this card but there was no reasoning with it if he didn't lay it out plain to him. And it pained him to no limit what he was about to do but he steeled his heart for it had to be done. But he had to try one last time in appealing to him before he played that card

" I see and acknowledge you, both the demon Ragon and the human Gallagher, despite our not being on good terms, first as my Father before anything else. So beg you, step away from this fight. Walk away. There will be other battles. But this is not your fight. Let it go. Don't make me see you first as anything else before I see you as a father. This i implore of you" Hunter watched Ragon growl in feral anger, taking slow calculated steps towards him. Controlled Rage rolling off Ragon which each step that was taken towards Hunter.
The Sentinels behind him made to attack but Hunter halted their advance with telepathic message

"Don't"

Ragon was within striking distance of Hunter, so he stopped, keeping eye contact with Hunter, examining who this male that claimed to be his shire really was. His eyes reminded him of hers - Brown. Nothing special, yet it held mischief to it higest, intelligence to it's deepest, dominance and power in its surest form, boldness to it's fullest, wildness in it's purest and determination at it's strongest. This truely was his shire and a reminder of his failure as a mate and father.

The moment those thoughts slithered into his mind, the anger and rage drained out of his body. At this point the fight finally went out of him. When he looked at Hunter, he saw the small boy who once looked up to him for guidance. And although he didn't know it then just as all hell would freeze over before he knew now but that small boy who became this fine, strong and handsome man starring right back at him in boldness, had him, the demon king of the third realm of the wells of Damnation wrapped round his fingers.

His raging growls had turned to silent rumbles and grumbles. When he gained his voice to speak,it was as though he was fighting a lost cause

" You may be my shire, from the one whom I loved and lost but I am bound by oath. Chained by vow. I shall not betray" Ragon turned his back and made to walk away. Hunter had no choice but to go for the kill

" Yes, you shall betray your allegiance to him because you have no master. No oaths hold you bind because you are oath in itself. No vows chain you down. Even Samael himself knows his bounds when dealing with you. You who's realm answers to none.
Yet I hold you bound, by oath given, by blood sacred, you vowed a vow of commitance. That I and all that I hold dear shall you protect and all that I wished for that is within your reach, you shall grant. I Hunter Vanderbilt, son of Gallagher Vanderbilt, shire of Ragon, demon king of the third realm of the wells of Damnation, hold you bound by your vows." Ragon paused his step when he heard the pronouncement and snarled viciously at Hunter but didn't turn back fully.
" What makes you think that I shall abide by that vow, after all you did say I am oath in itself and vows chain me not?" Ragon asked though he knew he couldn't wiggle himself out of this as he remembered a scene, years back with a certain twelve year old boy with brown eyes who had just lost his mother to scavenger demons from other realms ten nights prior.

The young boy had witnessed the whole thing and was afraid of the night. And he had every right to be afraid as the attack had been meant to actually take the small boy out in other to hurt him. His mate, the boy's mother was just collateral damage.
So In a bid to reassure the boy that he still had a father's love, he made a blood oath with the boy to always be there for him and protect he and all the he held dear to him

" Ragon, You and I both know the consequences of a failure to honor a blood bond. Not even you, the demon king could wiggle himself out of it" Hunter replied with a straight face.

Ragon kept walking away from Hunter till he was some distance. He raised his hands and a portal opened then he paused at the entrance and looked back at Hunter along with the two sentinels that now stood beside him. He had forgotten about their presence but all the same proceeded to ask

" When will I be seeing my granddaughter again?" He asked

" When you are ready to be a good grand father again. And I say this to both of you" referring to both Ragon and Gallagher.

" We'll see what we can do then. " He said before walking into the portal and vanished. The portal closed

Hunter let out a loud sigh.

That was easy........

Piece of cake.........

Truely didn't nearly piss in his pants......

Standing up to the demon king was nothing.....

He felt a hand touch him as if to console him but no words were said. They knew this had to be very tough for him.
" Thank you ." He said to both Sentinels. He didn't know what he was thanking them for but it just felt right to do so

" Well what did we miss?" Asked a voice that caused three pairs of eyes to narrow at the two new comers

3 Likes

Re: LEGACIES - THE HARBINGER OF DEATH ( Book 1 Of The Supremacy Series) by Emempaul(m): 5:32pm On Aug 29, 2021
Good day fans of legacies

Please let me know your honest review on this book so far

1. Is it appealing

2. Is confusing or were you able to grab at the hidden puzzles that was left in plain sight throughout the book

3. Is the Book too predictable and should there be a need to update my writing skills

4. How is your general view of the book in terms of action, suspense, descriptive analog, dialogue etc

5. On a scale of 1 to 6
1 - very poor
2 - poor
3 - somehow
4 - good
5 - excellent
6 - superb
Please rate this book

Your Honest reviews and criticism in this book 1 will help strive to improve on my writing in book two

Thanks
E.P
Re: LEGACIES - THE HARBINGER OF DEATH ( Book 1 Of The Supremacy Series) by MummyIMadeIt: 8:46pm On Aug 29, 2021
Emempaul:

1. Is it appealing- Yes

4 - good & 5- excellent

My rating is seen above btw 4&5

Re: LEGACIES - THE HARBINGER OF DEATH ( Book 1 Of The Supremacy Series) by Emempaul(m): 8:55pm On Aug 29, 2021
[quote author=MummyIMadeIt post=105303669][/quote]

Thanks
What about areas of description analog and character dialogue
Re: LEGACIES - THE HARBINGER OF DEATH ( Book 1 Of The Supremacy Series) by dawno2008(m): 9:39pm On Aug 29, 2021
Emempaul:
Hello fans of legacies.....

I bet you guys didn't see that coming......

Hunter's father was in fact the leader of the Death Whispers. If you refer back to the flashback on he and Alicia In chapter 45, you would see that I Did give a hint to his true parentage

So I got my groove back and decided to gift you guy this very long and very difficult chapter. This chapter had taken almost 3 weeks to write. So it better be worth it

Enjoy
Yeah @Emempaul good to have you back,it was thrilling all through
I enjoyed and envisioned it like a bad ass movie
More grease to your able hands and more inspiration to your mind.
Re: LEGACIES - THE HARBINGER OF DEATH ( Book 1 Of The Supremacy Series) by dawno2008(m): 9:46pm On Aug 29, 2021
Emempaul:

1. Is it appealing

2. Is confusing or were you able to grab at the hidden puzzles that was left in plain sight throughout the book

3. Is the Book too predictable and should there be a need to update my writing skills

4. How is your general view of the book in terms of action, suspense, descriptive analog, dialogue etc

5. On a scale of 1 to 6
1 - very poor
2 - poor
3 - somehow
4 - good
5 - excellent
6 - superb
Please rate this book

Your Honest reviews and criticism in this book 1 will help strive to improve on my writing in book two

Thanks
E.P
1-yes

2-captivating/intriguing

3-just improve on spellings and proofread

4-just fine

5-5 you can always get better
Re: LEGACIES - THE HARBINGER OF DEATH ( Book 1 Of The Supremacy Series) by dawno2008(m): 9:48pm On Aug 29, 2021
Emempaul:

1. Is it appealing

5. On a scale of 1 to 6
1 - very poor
2 - poor
3 - somehow
4 - good
5 - excellent
6 - superb
Please rate this book

Thanks
E.P
1-yes

2-captivating/intriguing

4-just fine

5-5 you can always get better cool
Re: LEGACIES - THE HARBINGER OF DEATH ( Book 1 Of The Supremacy Series) by MummyIMadeIt: 10:22pm On Aug 29, 2021
Emempaul:

Thanks
What about areas of description analog and character dialogue

Honestly i am in no way close on talking about that, but all i can say is i enjoyed everybit of the cahracters and plot
Re: LEGACIES - THE HARBINGER OF DEATH ( Book 1 Of The Supremacy Series) by Emempaul(m): 5:49am On Aug 30, 2021
dawno2008:

1-yes

2-captivating/intriguing

4-just fine

5-5 you can always get better cool

Thanks
Re: LEGACIES - THE HARBINGER OF DEATH ( Book 1 Of The Supremacy Series) by ashatoda: 11:31am On Aug 30, 2021
Emempaul:

1. Is it appealing

5. On a scale of 1 to 6
1 - very poor
2 - poor
3 - somehow
4 - good
5 - excellent
6 - superb
Please rate this book

Thanks
E.P
Boss one of the stories that I'll always be eager to read more is this. It's so fantastic. To follow your posts these is my review.
1. Soooo appealing
2. Many times I seem lost but that's what makes it interesting to me. I don't like to just have it straight up that I will be able to determine the end of the story just like that so the confusion is also part of it
3. Not predictable really intriguing and makes one always think what will be the end of this plot
4. Action, suspense filled, interesting and exciting. I read it creating a picture like image whichakes it seem like I am watching a movie. But anything that's good can be improved upon so improve
My rating 5

1 Like

Re: LEGACIES - THE HARBINGER OF DEATH ( Book 1 Of The Supremacy Series) by Emempaul(m): 9:13am On Sep 03, 2021
Chapter 54

" Well what did we miss?" Asked a voice that caused three pairs of eyes to narrow at the two new comers

" Diana!" Exclaimed Hunter, who rushed to hug her, crushing in a bear hug and also excited of seeing his daughter all in one piece, unharmed.

" Y...ou..'er....c....ho....k..ing m..e, Hunter." Diana whizzed through gapped breath before she was released. When Diana addressed by his name, he frozen, releasing Diana for m his hug but not from his hold and looked at her eye. Her brown eyes colored a hue deeper than normal, a sign that her soulbond was out

"Zuriel !" He exclaimed again and crushed her in a hug again. Zuriel roll her eyes at the second hug. He was no secret that he loved his daughter's soulbond no lesser

"Damnit! Hunter if your plan is to squish me to death then it's working effectively" she warned though she couldn't lie, she was enjoying the affection. Too long had she been separated from he and Ian's craziness. But she loved them all the same. He let go of her just as Sandalphon and Aurielle walked up to meet up with them. Azrael cleared his throat to get their attention

" Now that we are done with the reunion, I think it best that we proceed to get rid of that psychopath before he gets anymore creative ideas. That Agnes, Linda and Nathaniel have held on this long is purely out of divine Providence. Let's not abuse it."

Aurielle pointed towards a brick wall

" They are just beyond that wall. Linda had raised it as a shield to cut Nimrod off from the pulpit, giving us a chance to grab the scroll."

" Now that you mentioned that cursed paper -" Sandalphon opened his palm and the ashes of the scroll burnt during Ragon's rampage assembled back on his palm the shined before reforming into the scroll again
He threw it towards Zuriel. It hanged mid air Infront of her

" - do us a favour and destroy it once and for all. We will not be taking any chances"

" With pleasure" she replied. She looked to the ground beside her and a bright sigil appeared within a perfect circle. She then directed the scroll towards it. The moment it touched the sigil, a screeching scream like that of a tortured soul was heard reverberating through out the hall. A wail of pain, of malice, of malevolence cried out as the scroll burned slowly into ashes.

Once the scroll wall completely destroyed, the sigil vanished leaving the hall quiet again.

" Well don't just stand there like zombies, we still got business to take care of. So chop chop" Azrael said just as he turned to face the barrier blocking them from their prey. For now, Nimrod, the greatest hunter of all time, just became their prey

Agnes, Linda and Nathaniel holding their own against Samayaza, fencing off blast after blast also giving Samayaza a foray of assault as good as he gave. But Samayaza was getting more grievous with his assaults and it didn't help that he felt the severing of his link with the scroll, his backup plan just in case things went sideways.

He had no more place to hide. He felt exposed. He felt angered. He felt frustrated and infuriated. He felt caged. And he had everything to lose but today wouldn't be that day

He went on an all-out offensive. With no holds barred. They wanted a fight then a fight they would get until he crushed all those miserable bitches and their useless and pathetic spawns called legacies

Agnes noticed Samayaza's intensity of offensive had increased and had an inkling to what might have riled him up.
She Telepathically informed Linda as not to let her lose focus on her fencing

" Heads up Lin. It seems scroll has been destroyed. We are now fighting a rabid and caged animal. Be kind and let Nathaniel know of the new information"

" Why Thanks for the breaking news in brief Gigi. It just made our work more easier considering we are up against a low level witch" Linda replied sarcasm leaking in each word. She then moved as close and safe to the sentinel as Samayaza's assault could allow. Then spoke loudly through heavy bombardment pointing towards Samayaza

" He just lost his passport and bacame a persona non grata. His furious, so be careful.

" She informed him before going to join Agnes on a reply assault.

Nathaniel understood what the message meant and took more care to guard himself. Already his was spoting bumbs and bruises and he needed to keep it that way.

Samayaza's offensive took a turn for the worst as he release a ton of domineering energy, sigils popped out in every corner but Nathaniel was fast to recognize them. He immediately stammed his feet to the floor and energy circle formed releasing counter sigil that attacked those of Samayaza's rendering it useless.

" Don't let those sigils touch you. They are death symbols." He screamed to their hearing. They heard and took precautions.
Samayaza's was mad that the sigils didn't accomplish their work as they were trucated by Nathaniel, he became more furious.

Sending another triple set of death sigils in quick successions as not to give them a space to defend, he sent a blast that created a shock wave. In their confused state, they didn't know whether to shield against the shock wave or the death sigil. Nathaniel was quick to create a blanket barrier over them. They needed a breather. The fight was intense and the fast losing their stamina

The shield was transparent so they could see Samayaza proudly and arrogantly walking towards them

" You came here to fight a Sentinel but instead you find a god. You miserable lot are no matching for me. And when I finally crush you. I shall take pleasure in it" he bragged

" Linda did you notice, Samayaza is trying to overcompensate for something. Nathaniel, did he not say that he and his lot were neglected for mere humans by the Creator. So the god complex is because of the failures of his arrogant past" she thought out loud

" Woah. How very insightful. Unfortunately, he will only ever be second fiddle - no, scratch that. Not even tenth fiddle Gigi. No wonder he is trying so hard" all this while,the conversation was going on loud enough to infuriate Samayaza more. Their saving grace being that they situated with a strong shield that Nathaniel held strongly

" You ladies sure as hell know how to rile up a man without even breaking sweat. I honestly don't wish to be on the receiving end" Nathaniel observed out loud while the shield came under heavy blows . It was draining him with the and amount of blows it received, the women knew this but he refused them to aid him

The women quickly came up with a plan that would aid them defeat Samayaza or at least weaken him enough to throw him into that damn portal behind him then he was no longer their problem

They were just about to enact their plan when they saw the barrier they had raised to block them from main hall crack open and a familiar face peeped through

" Ladies. Did we miss too much? Hope you did save some of the action for us.
Linda felt relieved when four more familiar people after Azrael walked in on them. The side inwhich they had cracked open in their barrier was was directly leading into the shield Nathaniel had raised

" Naaa. We were handling it quite well and everything was under control" Agnes replied playfully though relieve was written all-over her body posture as her once tense shoulders had relaxed a bit and her raging nerves had calmed down.

Zuriel walked up to guardian sentinel and raised a stronger shield urging the stubborn sentinel to let go. She then starred down at Samayaza who had relented on his assault to also assess the new comers

" Samayaza" she acknowledged him

" Zuriel" he did likewise

" I take it that you do know why we are here then"

" In my wildest dreams, I never would have seen this coming." The shock still written all-over his face

" Well duh. That's why we are who we are and you are you. Couple with the fact that we got awesome master planners backed by a wonderful father. You were definitely outclassed, outmatched and outwitted out of your own game Samayaza" she mocked in a sly tone with a full blown smile that meant nothing, for add effect.

Aurielle who came to stand beside her added

" Look at that. Outclassed by mere children. What a shame"

Samayaza ever the proud being, concluded within himself that he would not be bested by mere children even when the truth starred him in the face that he was up against the embodiment Arc Sentinels. Sentinels who's jobs were taking on people like him or even far worse than him. But pride was poison to the heart of the wrong mind and it made him proclaim balantly against the heavens

" I am who I am. I am who twirls the winds of the earth, weaves the storms of the heaven. I am he who's anger frightens the mountains, who's vex ravages the forest, who fury hunts it's enemies and crushes them.

I shall rise Above the Mount of Glory, I shall set my throne there, challenging the might of the Creator.

And shall sit and declare that I am King of the heavens and Lord over earth until my name is known all over that Samayaza is King of kings and Lord of lords all bow before me.

FOR I AM THE HARBINGER OF DEATH "

For every declaration he made, the pride that poisoned his heart made him feel more stronger and powerful. For proclamation he made, his aura darkened more. The power plowing through his vein amplified a thousand folds. He truely felt invincible. A fleeting thought drifted to his mind

" So this how Samael felt like when his challenged the Almighty"

" And yet, here we are. In Tower Le Bab. Challenging the acclaimed Almighty Samayaza. Well too bad, 'cos you can and will never have my allegiance" Azrael said, stepping out of the shield and boldly walking towards him, challenging his authority. The others followed suit.

" Too long have you reign terror on man and we left you be. To long have we left you basked in the euphoria of your treachery. Too long have we left you to reel in the blood of the innocent.

But no More!"

Each declaration brought them a step closer to Samayaza, fanning out when they got within fighting distance, readying themselves for the final onslaught

" You Samayaza, have shakened the table on which you stand. And now it's time to fall. You have been tried and your crimes against humanity, against the heavens and against the Creator have been weighted and you are found wanting. You have left trail of death, destruction, forbidden wisdom, insurrection, pain and despair. A legacy, that even you, fear, to look back at.

Too bad... Too too bad...

Because those legacies are back, in person, to pass YOUR JUDGEMENT

With that pronouncement, he could out in a loud voice

" LEGACIES!!!! "

1 Like

Re: LEGACIES - THE HARBINGER OF DEATH ( Book 1 Of The Supremacy Series) by Emempaul(m): 1:36pm On Sep 03, 2021
Hello fans of legacies

So I have two news for you all

First of all today's is my birthday so show me love I no go mind recharge card sha and ShopRite bread.

Even na Shawarma and pepped chicken I no mind oooo

grin grin grin just joking

Second news is that LEGACIES book 1 of the supremacy series is coming to an end.
Two more chapters and epilogue

Then a teaser from book two

2 Likes

Re: LEGACIES - THE HARBINGER OF DEATH ( Book 1 Of The Supremacy Series) by Emempaul(m): 2:40pm On Sep 03, 2021
Chapter 55

" LEGACIES!!!! "
Samayaza had been too focused on Azrael that he did not take cognisance to the other three surrounding him. So it came as a shock to him when the call was made, he looked round only to find to his dismay that he was caged.

Sigils in a perfect circle appeared around their feet. Sigils of what legacy judgment for Samayaza each Sentinel represented.
It was Aurielle that spoke first passing her judgement

" You, Samayaza have brought somuch darkness to.a once bright and happy world. Your greed, tainted the hearts of man. With your dark mind, you painted evil as good and imprinted it on their soul. You whispered malice to their ears as a fair game, you enthroned hate as friendship. You Samayaza be judged this day. Just have you have done others so shall it be done you
YOUR LIGHT SHALL DIM!" SHE DECLARED
While her sigil grew bright, he felt his grace leave him slowly. He trashed in the enclosure as he felt his grace be forcefully torn out of him. He still under his first judgement when Sandalphon took over

" You have lusted after power so much that you will go the extent of blaspheming the Alpha and Omega. You have lusted for power so much that you even at one point seeked tobconvert all adoration and worship to yourself in other to declare yourself God. So power intoxicated were you that you threw caution to wind and interposed your name for the Almighty. Your power drunkiness pushed you to murder innocent souls for you fun and pleasure. Forgetting that unless granted to you by the most powerful of all Beings, the immortal and powerful King, power is transient, you boasted of being the powerful
Hence your judgement is passed
THE POWERS IN WHICH YOU SEEK TO OBTAIN THROUGH VEIL MEANS SHALL BE YOUR DOWNFALL.
SAMAYAZA, YOUR POWER IS TAKEN FROM YOU"
A blood curling roar that shock the building was heard, the fight against the cage intensified. Yet he could not break free. Still in pains from the reaping off of his powers, Zuriel began passing her own judgement

" Too long have you dabbled in the ways of man, manipulating him to whimp and caprice. Too long have you brandish false wisdom and forbidden knowledge to man to his own harm. Too long have you misguided them to believe that no God can help them save themselves, yet you through your servant have seeked to impose yourselves as gods. Too long have you misdeeds controlled the affairs of men to their detriment. But no more.
YOU SAMAYAZA ARE A FAILURE TO THE CREATOR, THE HEAVENS AND YOURSELF. AND YOU SHALL NO LONG HOLD MAN TO RANSOM WITH YOUR ILL KNOWLEDGE
WHAT WISDOM, KNOWLEDGE OR UNDERSTANDING YOU HAVE IS NO LONG YOURS"
Samayaza trashed around the cage in a last ditch effort but his final judgement spoke

"Life for life, blood for blood, you have been judged and the your verdict passed -" a blazing spear appeared in his hands, poised, readiy to strike
" - DEATH YOU HAVE WROUGHT ON UNTOLD MANY, DEATH SHALL YOU GAIN." and stabbed him in his heart pushing him into the portal he had opened. The moment Azrael stabbed him, his also felt the connection the once tethered his human to Nimrod and the league of Infernals snap. He knew he would last long standing so with all his strength let go n him, push Nimrod into the portal before collapsing into the dark void. He knew his human was weak from the bond been servered but he also knew that his human felt lighten and more free than he had ever felt.

He willed his human to sleep so that he could heal. As the fight was finally over. The deed done

.......... If only they knew that it was only the beginning

Samayaza felt powerless for the first time in his existence. He was homeless, graceless, powerless which also meant that he was as good as useless, even to his comrades he had wanted to help
Now, he was a destitute in an unknown realm, wounded and frail. He trudge through the forest for what felt like hours until he stumbled on the entrance to prison. There were no need for guards as whatever was put in, stayed in. Except of course there was a break-in due to external factors. Which he had planned to do. But all that now was useless

He scanned the area, for any hostile. When he was satisfied that no one was in the area, he entered the prison. When he got to were the prison cells were located, what he saw stunned him to stupor

His brothers...... His sisters.......

They were ....... Gone!!!!

He ran through all the cells but they were all empty. He was dumbfounded at what he was witnessing. He fell on his butt , ignoring the pain. This was too much for him.

He didn't know when he bursted out laughing in hysteria. He finally began to understand now, how he sorely outwitted and outclassed.

This was their play all along....

Their trump card.....

Their joker.....

It began to dawn on him that he was truely never in control. All the times he and his servant felt untouchable, they must have mused at their collective stupidity. Truely, The Creator was the master Architect, the chief Master Planner and no one could outwit him.

" Chebs would look at that. He finally realized his error a tad too late for redemption. " spoke a clear cut voice

" After all the killing and bragging. I honestly hope it was worth it, Samayaza." A second voice asked him directly

" If you are here to gloat at me,save it. Tell that pompous spoilt brat that he won this round. But I will have the last laugh" Samayaza bragged. His pride still poisoning his heart and mind.

The one who spoke directly to him replied back

" Even with the bleak future before you, you still haven't let go of your pride. Truely , there is no hope for you. As for your request, why don't you tell Him yourself"

As if on que, a third Being, more powerful than the others walked into their midst. He aura demanded reverence, his presence scream royalty. The Being was a true embodiment of pure undulating power. When he spoke, his voice could settle a raging storm

" I've come to collect what was never yours to take in the first instance" the Being said, hands stretch to receive the power that drained out of Samayaza's body. When the power drained all out into a crystal clear tube, it was handed back to Chebs who stood by the left side.

" Return this to were it belongs " the Being paused then looked back at Samayaza. "- then see to it that filts are discarded off properly" the Being instructed before disappearing into thin air

" The time has finally come to say goodbye. It was a long and perilous journey. But it was worth every pain" Seph sadly admonished in mock sadness starring down at the broken Sentinel before his face went blank in anticipation.

" SAMAYAZA" His voice thundered shaking the very foundations of the realm

" YOU SIEZE TO EXIST"

4 Likes

Re: LEGACIES - THE HARBINGER OF DEATH ( Book 1 Of The Supremacy Series) by ashatoda: 3:09pm On Sep 03, 2021
Wow, wow, wow!!!! This is a thrilling ride that's just so captivating, intriguing and interesting. It's a real masterpiece I clap for you well we'll.

Meanwhile happy birthday to you. May you live long and enjoy life to the fullest. Amen
Re: LEGACIES - THE HARBINGER OF DEATH ( Book 1 Of The Supremacy Series) by Lakesc: 3:27pm On Sep 03, 2021
Thanks for sharing this amazing masterpiece with us. Happy birthday, wish u more grace, inspiration and all this life can offer...
Re: LEGACIES - THE HARBINGER OF DEATH ( Book 1 Of The Supremacy Series) by MummyIMadeIt: 4:30pm On Sep 03, 2021
Brilliant piece cant wait too long for legacies 2.

Happy belated birthday to you as well..

More inspiration to your source

1 Like

Re: LEGACIES - THE HARBINGER OF DEATH ( Book 1 Of The Supremacy Series) by dawno2008(m): 9:38pm On Sep 03, 2021
Happy birthday to you@Emempaul more graceful years ahead
Re: LEGACIES - THE HARBINGER OF DEATH ( Book 1 Of The Supremacy Series) by Emempaul(m): 9:34pm On Sep 04, 2021
Chapter 56

Two weeks later.......

Palacio Del Poderoso Rey
Alfa Le Alfas
Lupus Heights,
Spain.

" Come on dude. Wake up. This isn't funny anymore" Andre looked at his friend who laid unmovable on the bed. The only sign that Oby was alive was the rise and fall of the chest to signify breathing. Other than that, he didn't respond to anything

That night after Azrael, Oby soulbond, had stabbed Samayaza, and pushed him into the portal that was opened, Oby's body fell unconscious and hadn't stirred till date. Agnes had tried resuscitating him with magic but his soulbond rejected the aid telling her to let his body heal as the bond between he and Nimrod that recognized Oby as the Dark Prince had been shattered. They had arranged to bring him back with the them to Spain. A

His return didn't come without backlash from , his Father, the council of elders and peers. He paid them no heed , ignoring their rants about his actions, talking about how a prince ought to act, sanctioned his less than savoury actions ( they frowned at him fleeing his responsibilities to the the royal house and the wolf kind. That he was setting a bad example ). And issued a befitting punishment for his actions.

He smiled at them and politely to them to go Bleep themselves and their punishment. Categorically telling them bluntly that he wished the fools good luck in trying the enforce their so called punishment on him and walked out on them
No one dared stop him. Not when stories of how powerful he was and the feats he and his friends achieved in other for them to still move freely some weeks back in the U.S was still fresh in their memory

Andre watched the motionless body of his friend and a tear escaped the prison of his eyes. He knew that if he were to lose Oby, life definitely would move on, but he just didn't know how he would fit in anymore. Oby had really used his craziness to lighten up his world. They might not have been related by blood but they were brothers by heart. That final thought brought down the water works.

" Please big guy, don't leave me alone like this, please don't let go. I am missing my most annoying best friend, my brother, my clubing mate, my....." The sadness overwhelmed him bring to more tears not knowing how to help his best friend

Unknown to him, Filipe had been watching him from the corner of the door but chose not to disturb his time with his friend. But he also made one resolution, and that was to make sure that he reestablished the bond of brotherhood with Andre. He closed the door quietly

. ..........................

A hand cleaned the tears from the eyes of a sleeping Andre which caused him to stir and wake from his troubled slumber only to be met with an obnoxious smiling idiot call Oby

" Were you crying?

Don't tell me you were crying!

Wait, you were crying.

As in Andre Fibonacci. actually. cried". A mega watt smile spread over Oby's face when he saw first a confused face of Andre, then robbed his eyes to be sure he was seeing right. When his mind registered what Oby had first said, he pinched him in the arm partly to be sure .

A Yelp and an" Ooouch.... What was that for" later settled that

.......and partly as revenge for teasing him

" To be sure I wasn't talking to a ghost and for calling me a cry baby"

" I'm sorry" Oby apologized. Instead Andre just hugged him tight.

" Please don't leave me like that again. I don't have any idiot to here frustrate. They all have sticks shoved up their asses" both laughed or rather Oby more like whizzed. Andre cussed out before giving Oby some water to clear his dried throat.

" Where are we anyway. This place looks too expensive to be a hospital." Queried a curious Oby as he took in his surrounding

" Okay don't freak out Oby...... We're in Spain"

" What ??!!!"

" I said don't freak out"

" And you said I was I Spain. You expect me not to freak out. I definitely know I was in the US yesterday"

" That's another thing Oby. It's been two weeks."

" Two bloody weeks, Andre, two fucking bloody weeks. Why didn't you wake me up. Now I missed my test" grumbled Oby

" Of all things there are , it is only Oby that will think of a test just after waking up from a coma. I really should start sending applications out for a change of friend. You are the only one capable of making me go nuts" Andre huffed, only to see Oby looking over him. He immediately turned his back only to be met with his father's gaze on them both

" Father!!" He nervously exclaimed

" Hello son" that man knew how to set up volcanic eruption and still stay calm

" How long have you been standing there?" He asked his father

" Long enough to know that his the only one capable of making you go crazy, just like you are the only one capable of throwing entirein turmoil and set them on war path and still not give a rat ass about it"

Andre just smiled showing his teeth while Oby struggled to get off the bed in order to greet Andre's father properly. He stopped mid way when he saw the king's hand up, a signal for him to stop. He frowned thinking he had done something wrong, Fernandez felt the change in the boy's emotion and moved to allay his doubts

" I should be the one thanking you for keeping my boy safe and fighting for us strangers. I know you must have gone through a lot but any person who can make my son smile again after so long is welcomed to the family"

" Ha ha. Very funny Dad. It's not what you think."
Oby also interjected

" No,no,no. It's not what you think, your majesty, I mean your highness, I sorry your royal lordship... I mean.... I mean...... I am making a fool of myself am I Andre?"

" That, you are"

" Idiot" Oby cussed himself

Fernandez smiled and made to leave before turning back at the last minute by the door.

" See you boys at launch if you're up for it" then he exited the room

" You - " he said pointing at Andre "- I am going to kill"

At launch which involved them sitting in a fancy dinning room with fancy men and women wearing fancy clothes, speaking fancily. With fancy food being served to them. Well the food wasn't fancy, just that it was served in fancy plates

Infact the whole experience was overwhelming. What made the lunch bearable was the fact that Andre proceeded to fill him on the event that happened after he fell unconscious.

Barely thirty minutes after they cleared the area, a great number of thunder strikes struck the building continuously until it collapsed into pile of rubbish. A testament to the mighty power of The Creator

Diana was having a hard time adjusting to the so called mate and all the baggage that came with it. Imagine your once freedom to do anything you wanted or go anywhere you wish was now subjected to vetting and approval or rejection.

She outrightly told them to go "suck a cock" in her own words not Andre's, like he was not a bad influence on her. Well what they didn't know would kill them.

Right now, she's in the wind, telling Filipe that if he doesn't shove his "royal proto- shit up their ass"- another influenced word, damn does that make him a bad influence - and make room for her freedom, she wouldn't be returning. Telling Filipe to stick to their previous agreement

Damn! Oby thought he really missed a lot of soap opera

They are currently looking for her and still no sign. They even had to beg her father and uncle but they simply said

" Keep to you agreement and she would be found. If not, if Diana doesn't want to be found, she wouldn't be" were their words.

That definitely sucked..... Big time

Alva went back to being Alva but with a promise not to be a stranger to them anymore. But shouldn't be expecting her to use the door...

"What was it with those women and doors anyway" Andre mussed to himself

Linda and Agnes were both on a mission to finally dismantle all the known cuot tied to Nimrod and the League of Infernals. And guess were they were starting

............ Nigeria.........

This, of all the news, was what made him happy. Finally his family could know peace

1 Like

Re: LEGACIES - THE HARBINGER OF DEATH ( Book 1 Of The Supremacy Series) by Emempaul(m): 9:36pm On Sep 04, 2021
......... EPILOGUE ..........

The Arch Seraphim and Cherubim walked up to Agnes and Linda, who were just sitting in the park enjoying the scenery, and sat beside them, time freezing, literally as everything stood still

" Calm your wits, Protectors. Do not fret" Chebs placated

" We must congratulate you on a work done so far. But we must ask you once again to step into your roles again." Seph explained

" How can we be of service" they asked in union
Seph smiled. A smile laced with holy mischief
" Anabelle is returning to you. Help her reintegration. Oh she wouldn't be coming alone
This made botu sisters gulp

----++++++++++++---

" Have those corrupted bunch of council fools met yet" inquired Seph

" I honestly sometimes feel that human vulcarbulary is rubbing negative on you. And to your question, no they haven't. I think I heard it would be in two years time"

" You heard or you eavesdroped on them, Chebs "

" What difference does it make. You got your info, didn't you?" Smiled Chebs, causing Seph to shake his head

" It's time to set the ball rolling. What is the word for children of the fallen"

" Watch, Sieve, dispose the rot"

" What of our candidate?"

" Having a very tough life. It good for build his character, good or bad."

" We need to keep an eye on him. Lucian and Sam are still Dark on his identity so lets keep it that way till his time comes"

" What is the word from above for the child to be born. Watch and protect at all cost. His Life is precious."

" Then let the games begin"

_______ The End _______

1 Like

Re: LEGACIES - THE HARBINGER OF DEATH ( Book 1 Of The Supremacy Series) by Emempaul(m): 9:47pm On Sep 04, 2021
Ladies and gentlemen, we have finally come to the end of legacies. This has been a very interesting learning curve for me shuffling between live and my fantasy world. And I couldn't do it without you guys who stood by me and my many laspes

I do hope to see you guys when book two start in January by God's Grace. So stick around as the Supremacy series is not yet over. As you can see for yourselves that those two scheming feathered flops are cooking another suspense and action for us

Until then, stay safe and God bless you all

Emem Paul

3 Likes

Re: LEGACIES - THE HARBINGER OF DEATH ( Book 1 Of The Supremacy Series) by Emempaul(m): 9:53pm On Sep 04, 2021
FUN FACTS

The original manuscript of this work had only 30 chapters and an epilogue. While posting it here, I saw some loopholes in the plot and had to plug them. Hence 26 more chapters were added to Make it 56. I am pretty sure that by the time this book eventually goes to publish it might hit 77 chapters or more....... Well who knows

Book 2 currently has 38 chapters in tye rough manuscript. Whi knows maybe as I post it ylhere they may get to 60

1 Like

Re: LEGACIES - THE HARBINGER OF DEATH ( Book 1 Of The Supremacy Series) by Emempaul(m): 9:55pm On Sep 04, 2021
FUN FACTS

The original name of this work was not LEGACIES but Cardinals

1 Like

Re: LEGACIES - THE HARBINGER OF DEATH ( Book 1 Of The Supremacy Series) by Emempaul(m): 10:00pm On Sep 04, 2021
FUN FACTS

I originally planned on killing Off Oby and
Andre but I let them have a budding friendship which killed my original plans

1 Like

Re: LEGACIES - THE HARBINGER OF DEATH ( Book 1 Of The Supremacy Series) by Emempaul(m): 10:06pm On Sep 04, 2021
FUN FACT

I hate two chapters in this book. The first was when Oby was telling Agnes and Linda about the activities of The League of Infernals....... I literally cried writing it and almost abandoned the book at that point. Though fiction, those people were bastards and deserve to rot in hell. But then again, there are people today in real life who do far worse than what is despicite here and we only pray God has mercy on their soul

Another chapter was when Azrael was playing with the council members

...... Aaaaaahhhhh!!!!! I know Azrael said to prolong their suffering but Dam...n with a capital D that wolf beast was crazy

1 Like

Re: LEGACIES - THE HARBINGER OF DEATH ( Book 1 Of The Supremacy Series) by Emempaul(m): 10:15pm On Sep 04, 2021
FUN FACTS

In book 2, I will be playing around space travel, galaxies and other jargons, in relation to the fallen and principalities and powers in high places all found in the bible. With an added twist of fun and creativity.

So Expect strange names and locations. But don't fret, all are still connected

1 Like

Re: LEGACIES - THE HARBINGER OF DEATH ( Book 1 Of The Supremacy Series) by Emempaul(m): 10:17pm On Sep 04, 2021
FUN FACTS

Our characters in book 1 will no longer be tye main focus but a new set of actors. Though old actors will still come in handy in along the lines

3 Likes

Re: LEGACIES - THE HARBINGER OF DEATH ( Book 1 Of The Supremacy Series) by Emempaul(m): 10:21pm On Sep 04, 2021
The title of
Book two is ................ Naaaa I think I'll just keep that to my self

2 Likes

Re: LEGACIES - THE HARBINGER OF DEATH ( Book 1 Of The Supremacy Series) by xaviercasmir(m): 6:04am On Sep 05, 2021
Wow you are the guy bro. I like your work. It maybe a work of fiction but it kinda makes to appreciate the creator more.
Re: LEGACIES - THE HARBINGER OF DEATH ( Book 1 Of The Supremacy Series) by MummyIMadeIt: 4:38pm On Sep 05, 2021
Emempaul:
The title of
Book two is ................ Naaaa I think I'll just keep that to my self

Great piece mate.. Perhaps the book 2 may bear the title "the guardians" judging from the convo btw chebs and co.

So when is book two dropping? Can't wait

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A Nairalander Poses With Obaseki As Governor Endorses His Book (Photos) / Why Transgender Africans Turned Against Chimamanda Adichie / The Virgin Street Girl 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 154
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.