Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Young Man To Wole Soyinka: Leave My Seat - Tonye Cole, Mo Abudu, Kate Henshaw - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Young Man To Wole Soyinka: Leave My Seat - Tonye Cole, Mo Abudu, Kate Henshaw (65096 Views)

How Do I Change My Seat On Qatar Airways? / Nurse Who Visited Nigeria Over 35 Years Ago Moves Man To Tears In UK. Photos / Train Crushes Man To Death In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Man To Wole Soyinka: Leave My Seat - Tonye Cole, Mo Abudu, Kate Henshaw by SammyTJack: 6:16pm On Jun 25, 2019
Bleep respect joor
This is Nigeria
Re: Young Man To Wole Soyinka: Leave My Seat - Tonye Cole, Mo Abudu, Kate Henshaw by Venerable612(m): 7:16am On Jun 26, 2019
Ugosample:

"no such thing as rights when an elder is involved"

that is a very interesting culture

cheesy cheesy

umu asai cheesy

Yes it is. And it’s the reason people like Abiola, Obasanjo, Tinubu and most Yoruba Elders are able to thrive. People who follow them have to recognise their leadership. There is an acknowledgement of elders in the community, churches, homes... except for those who don’t have the shared values.

That’s the Yoruba culture. If anyone has a problem with it... it’s absolutely fine.
Re: Young Man To Wole Soyinka: Leave My Seat - Tonye Cole, Mo Abudu, Kate Henshaw by Evangkatsoulis: 12:53pm On Jun 26, 2019
Venerable612:
The fact that everyone on the front page seems to think the guy is right - shows that something is fundamentally wrong with this generation.

In Yoruba land. There is no such thing as Rights when an Elder is involved; Unless it works injustice. But it doesn’t worth a thing to allow the old man after pleas from people in the flight. Give honour to whole honour is due. If not for old age - but for his reputation. Everything goes round in this world.

I think he is just a proud person.

In Yorubaland... Are all nigerians yorubas?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Man To Wole Soyinka: Leave My Seat - Tonye Cole, Mo Abudu, Kate Henshaw by TemmyT002(m): 2:05pm On Jun 26, 2019
Tmemzi:
You are very stupid for spewing this thrash. He should have requested.for his own window seat when purchasing his ticket!!!!!

I no blame you na
Must you abuse?
Nawa for you o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Man To Wole Soyinka: Leave My Seat - Tonye Cole, Mo Abudu, Kate Henshaw by everyevery: 6:44pm On Jun 26, 2019
The guy's attitude was wrong though but our leaders should get the signal now that the youth are no longer happy with all the gimmicks they sold to us in the time past. The youths that were cowards have committed suicide, those that were brave have started transfering aggression and that portends a big danger for the Nigerian state. May God help this country

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Awka Flyovers Illuminating At Night / Visa To Mauritius / UK: Changes To Visa, Immigration Rules Effective October 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.