Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,384 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wole Soyinka Vs Young Man Debate, Schools Tonye Cole - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wole Soyinka Vs Young Man Debate, Schools Tonye Cole (36217 Views)

Soyinka: N6 Slams Tonye Cole For Disrespecting His Wife With Kenya Moore / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wole Soyinka Vs Young Man Debate, Schools Tonye Cole by OpinionCounts(m): 11:08am On Jun 25, 2019
Rules and principles must be adhered to by all in a society, irrespective of age , class , affiliation or political status. This is the only way a society can maintain social and moral decorum.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wole Soyinka Vs Young Man Debate, Schools Tonye Cole by friendlyadvice: 11:08am On Jun 25, 2019
freeze thank you ooooooooooo
soyinka go siddon for house dey criticize people and because of that we should bend over a barrel for him mshew!
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wole Soyinka Vs Young Man Debate, Schools Tonye Cole by kygo(m): 11:09am On Jun 25, 2019
Makes so much sense
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wole Soyinka Vs Young Man Debate, Schools Tonye Cole by Jaynom(m): 11:10am On Jun 25, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

What stupid right is Daddy Freeze saying people need to demand from the Church? The right to be a nuisance and start asking stupid questions or protesting? He should go and read what happened to Korah and his gang when they went against Moses and his congregation. He probably thinks the church is a place where you behave anyhow like in a democratic setting.

1 Timothy 3:15
But if I tarry long, that thou mayest know how thou oughtest to behave thyself in the house of God, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and ground of the truth.

Failure to abide by the rules in God's house leads to being kicked out.

And Christ that dedicated a chapter to insult the Pharisees nko? Read Mathew 23

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wole Soyinka Vs Young Man Debate, Schools Tonye Cole by Bukden16(m): 11:10am On Jun 25, 2019
Me- It's only in Nigeria that an educated fellow like Soyinka will foolishly claimed someone's else( Youth), seat and expect and applaud.

The seat that was booked and paid for by the young man.

Lobish!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wole Soyinka Vs Young Man Debate, Schools Tonye Cole by ukaface(f): 11:13am On Jun 25, 2019
Heard a report saying the dude did wrong by disrespecting a man of honor.....wtf!!!!! Who he help bikonu,the dude deserves to chop my knuckle sef,he simply asked for his right,and he maintained the flight rule.Sit on your seat,and I sit on mine.Finito....

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wole Soyinka Vs Young Man Debate, Schools Tonye Cole by wonlasewonimi: 11:13am On Jun 25, 2019
What most people don't know is that your assigned seat is a form of identity - passenger 57! We accord unnecessary respect in this shithole. Why didnt soyinka go and sit in the cockpit as an elder statesman and get the young pilot to vacate his seat.

13 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wole Soyinka Vs Young Man Debate, Schools Tonye Cole by freemi(m): 11:13am On Jun 25, 2019
Jayslicky:
the man was right in asking for his seat and soyinka disobeyed flight rules(seat where you are assigned). No one is above rules whether old or young.
wole shud v knwn na. He messed up. Shud v waitd 4 d guy then askd politely. .dnt jst colombi sme1's seat. Ha!
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wole Soyinka Vs Young Man Debate, Schools Tonye Cole by herakles: 11:15am On Jun 25, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

What stupid right is Daddy Freeze saying people need to demand from the Church? The right to be a nuisance and start asking stupid questions or protesting? He should go and read what happened to Korah and his gang when they went against Moses and his congregation. He probably thinks the church is a place where you behave anyhow like in a democratic setting.

But if I tarry long, that thou mayest know how thou oughtest to behave thyself in the house of God, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and ground of the truth.

shocked
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wole Soyinka Vs Young Man Debate, Schools Tonye Cole by pek(m): 11:19am On Jun 25, 2019
I book a window seat,board the plane and discovered you are on my seat. I politely inform you for you to relocate and now it has turned to national discuss. Shame.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wole Soyinka Vs Young Man Debate, Schools Tonye Cole by yhellow(m): 11:21am On Jun 25, 2019
I did not see anything bad bringing religion into this because the so call our religious leaders fail to tell politicians the truth because what they will gain from them. I was going Tru my WhatsApp status this morning I came across what I uploaded and I realized every word in it is true. May God help us in this country
alBHAGDADI:

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wole Soyinka Vs Young Man Debate, Schools Tonye Cole by Junkie1: 11:21am On Jun 25, 2019
I KINDA AGREE WITH THE LIGHT SKINNED BITCH NIGGA... WHO WHO YOU ARE OR WHAT YOU'VE DONE IS NO BUSINESS OF MINE CUS YOU DON'T PUT FOOD ON MY TABLE THEREFORE I CAN'T INCONVENIENCE MYSELF IN ORDER TO PLEASE YOU ....

LETS NOT FORGET THIS MAN BROUGHT CULTISM TO NIGERIA

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wole Soyinka Vs Young Man Debate, Schools Tonye Cole by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:22am On Jun 25, 2019
itsme01:
undecided

Wole soyinka's generation destroyed Nigeria, the colonialist gave them best of education, Hospitals and Infrastructures ... what did they create for us , if not Poverty, Greed, Cultism poor Governance, Fake activism and many hypocritical things.

They still wont let us be, they compete with us in every way possible, youth leaders of political parties they are the ones, all Government and Religious Position they are the one, even window seat of an airplane they are still the ones with their self entitlement that brought Nigeria nothing but poverty

I think you're right. Those days in school... One of our lecturer always remind us about the quality of education back then. Students were treated as prince. They have free meal tickets in the varsity.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wole Soyinka Vs Young Man Debate, Schools Tonye Cole by romenna: 11:23am On Jun 25, 2019
Soyinka's behaviour can be likened to that of a terrorist onboard.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wole Soyinka Vs Young Man Debate, Schools Tonye Cole by jaxxy(m): 11:24am On Jun 25, 2019
Freeze is a very intelligent man and this response only proves it further. Biased people will find it hard to accept or swallow sadly even when he’s saying the absolute Truth.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wole Soyinka Vs Young Man Debate, Schools Tonye Cole by joseph1832(m): 11:28am On Jun 25, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Whatever happened to Korah and his congregation can't and will never happen today. That's the hard truth you need to swallow.

You don't allow anybody bully or intimidate you just because that person is older than you. It's as simple as that.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wole Soyinka Vs Young Man Debate, Schools Tonye Cole by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 25, 2019
Daddy freeze, you are wrong, Wole Soyinka, tries his best to be on the side of the people, and tries to be upright in his dealings and opinions...Sir Wole Soyinka, deserves respect.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wole Soyinka Vs Young Man Debate, Schools Tonye Cole by Littlejay(m): 11:28am On Jun 25, 2019
Aidejay:
And boom. With all the churches, Nigeria is still .....................
And boom. With all the atheist. Nigeria is still.......
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wole Soyinka Vs Young Man Debate, Schools Tonye Cole by dotedote: 11:32am On Jun 25, 2019
You forgot to state to us how to behave in "the house of the Lord"

author=alBHAGDADI post=79646822]

[/quote]
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wole Soyinka Vs Young Man Debate, Schools Tonye Cole by DaBogu: 11:32am On Jun 25, 2019
Nigba yen, me too I'm disrespectful. I'm in Yaba, come and beat me. Anyone who is part of the generation that met electricity and bequeathed generator fumes to us really needs to STFU about "respect." I don't and will never respect you people.��

Deal with it.
alBHAGDADI:

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wole Soyinka Vs Young Man Debate, Schools Tonye Cole by Nobody: 11:33am On Jun 25, 2019
Felixalex:
Wetin bring church matter enter this aeroplane window matter na?

With Freeze, everything must be linked to the Church.

I had to read the whole post patiently waiting to see him bring in the Church lol. He did not fail cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wole Soyinka Vs Young Man Debate, Schools Tonye Cole by Angelfrost(m): 11:35am On Jun 25, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

The same Apostle Paul who wrote that also withstood Apostle Peter on issues he felt very uncomfortable with... You shouldn't indulge in half truths.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wole Soyinka Vs Young Man Debate, Schools Tonye Cole by sammymama: 11:35am On Jun 25, 2019
Hmm
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wole Soyinka Vs Young Man Debate, Schools Tonye Cole by deflover(m): 11:35am On Jun 25, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

What u said and quoted has no meaning
The problem is many of u don't understand the gospel
Jesus Christ commanded us to preach this gospel
He was specific on the type of gospel to preach
Not the gospel of materialism
Even Jesus fought the people who were selling in the temple of God

When materialism has beclouded many of u
No wonder suicide is so high
The spirit of materialism breeds suicide for those who feel they can't meet up even after giving all they have to the pastors and no result

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wole Soyinka Vs Young Man Debate, Schools Tonye Cole by NnwachukuOkike: 11:36am On Jun 25, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Lawless Nigerian youths defending their lawless Nigerian leaders. Don't challenge when you see what is wrong, keep pretending hypothetically.

Religious sycophants everywhere in Nigeria.

How old was Christ when he challenged the Pharisees elders and corrupt religious Churches?

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wole Soyinka Vs Young Man Debate, Schools Tonye Cole by Angelfrost(m): 11:41am On Jun 25, 2019
thesicilian:

It kind of does, Mr. Man

Age is not a right... It's just a moral privilege.

...And you can't compel morality.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wole Soyinka Vs Young Man Debate, Schools Tonye Cole by Angelfrost(m): 11:45am On Jun 25, 2019
distributeinc:
Daddy freeze, you are wrong, Wole Soyinka, tries his best to be on the side of the people, and tries to be upright in his dealings and opinions...Sir Wole Soyinka, deserves respect.

No one deserves respect... In sane societies, you actually earn it.

Now, say after me: "Respect is to be earned, not demanded".

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wole Soyinka Vs Young Man Debate, Schools Tonye Cole by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 25, 2019
I have an extreme case of claustrophobia so I take great pains and cost to make sure that I get specific aisle seats.

So I don't really care if you're mother Theresa I'm not changing to a window or middle seat.

Only if the officials on board mandate it would I move and its only because you have to obey their commands else you get removed and banned from their airline or worse by TSA from any flight.

What exactly has Mr. Soyinka done for me or for Nigeria? All he has done is for his own personal and individual gain and recognition.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wole Soyinka Vs Young Man Debate, Schools Tonye Cole by deebrain(m): 11:47am On Jun 25, 2019
Jesus spoke IN HIS CAPACITY AS GOD!

He never called his mother, Mary, "my mother"... He called her " woman " (John 2 vs 4) . Mary had this understanding.

The Sadducees and Pharisees had no understanding (some that secretly knew, refused to accept that fact) that He was the promised king. AND A KING COMMANDS, HE MAKES LAWS. HIS WORDS ARE COUNSEL- All bore witness that Jesus spoke as one with authority not as a teacher (Matthew 7 vs 9).

In all, every law concerning honouring parents and regarding the elderly ARE EMPHASIZED IN THE NEW TESTAMENT! 1 Timothy 5 vs 1-3.

Professor Wole Soyinka was TOTALLY WRONG for sitting in a place which if in his time, he would have done more...

But as the younger wiser one, you don't follow the wrong by the elderly. You correct them and bless yourself by doing dignity.

You call yourself a pastor and yet you have become an ambassador of lawlessness. You pick holes in faults to establish a doctrine of lawlessness!

Repent for your time will soon come. Your end should you fail, will be with regret!
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wole Soyinka Vs Young Man Debate, Schools Tonye Cole by Skydweller(m): 11:49am On Jun 25, 2019
Those that were against Soyinka were people who didn't like his books because of his big English.

They are only using this opportunity to insult him making their schooling days difficult.

Just joking o!!!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wole Soyinka Vs Young Man Debate, Schools Tonye Cole by AreaFada2: 11:51am On Jun 25, 2019
Aidejay:

And boom. With all the churches, Nigeria is still .....................
Poverty, corruption and kidnapping capital.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Storms Teaching Hospital Ikeja (photos) / Nigerian Celebrities In School Uniform(photos) / Flavour's Baby Mama Sandra Okagbue Shares Stunning New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.