Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) (10772 Views)

My Husband Is Taking Away My Life! (GRAPHIC) / Please Help Save My Marriage / Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Go Down)

Re: Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) by bomasek(m): 8:19am On Jun 26, 2019
ibnchokomah:
So I'm commenting here because this has spiralled out of hand and it's hurting the person I love.

Firstly may it be known that I do not know any David Temple and if he's a con artist, I do hope he pays for his crime someday.

Secondly I do not care about any of you or whatever opinions you would have about me after reading . I know I work and earn a decent living and none of you places food on my table. So I have nothing to prove to you. As a matter of fact if I were to be in this position as catwalq is currently, I'd have ignored you guys.

However I'm commenting because someone I love and truly care about is hurt. She called me minutes ago explaining everything. To be honest, I don't blame you for doubting her part of the story. When she called me I even questioned her sending money to the guy without proper verification.

It's 2000 Naira that she sent. It's no big deal but labelling her a con artist is a massive big deal not just to her but to me as well. So here's the thing. It's almost 8 o'clock. She'll go to the bank and get her bank statement. She'll share it here for you to see. She doesn't have a mobile app as she uses the ussd code for transfers hence her going to the bank.

So please till then, your words are hurting her. Let's stop labelling someone who chose to help a fraud. Why the date showed 26th on his phone is what I do not know and I do not care about. I only care about the fact that she actually made this transfer and it's turning to haunt her

I've earlier told her she has nothing to prove to you guys. She believes she has a name to clear. So wait till she posts her statement for you to see.

We are waiting

7 Likes

Re: Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) by McSpeedy04: 8:23am On Jun 26, 2019
ibnchokomah:
So I'm commenting here because this has spiralled out of hand and it's hurting the person I love.

Firstly may it be known that I do not know any David Temple and if he's a con artist, I do hope he pays for his crime someday.

Secondly I do not care about any of you or whatever opinions you would have about me after reading . I know I work and earn a decent living and none of you places food on my table. So I have nothing to prove to you. As a matter of fact if I were to be in this position as catwalq is currently, I'd have ignored you guys.

However I'm commenting because someone I love and truly care about is hurt. She called me minutes ago explaining everything. To be honest, I don't blame you for doubting her part of the story. When she called me I even questioned her sending money to the guy without proper verification.

It's 2000 Naira that she sent. It's no big deal but labelling her a con artist is a massive big deal not just to her but to me as well. So here's the thing. It's almost 8 o'clock. She'll go to the bank and get her bank statement. She'll share it here for you to see. She doesn't have a mobile app as she uses the ussd code for transfers hence her going to the bank.

So please till then, your words are hurting her. Let's stop labelling someone who chose to help a fraud. Why the date showed 26th on his phone is what I do not know and I do not care about. I only care about the fact that she actually made this transfer and it's turning to haunt her

I've earlier told her she has nothing to prove to you guys. She believes she has a name to clear. So wait till she posts her statement for you to see.
are you for real? I wonder why many of you people like playing smart by a half.

Why should she go all the way to get a bank statement of account when she can just upload a screenshot of debit alert her bank sent to her after sending the 2k?

13 Likes

Re: Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) by McSpeedy04: 8:24am On Jun 26, 2019
bomasek:
We are waiting
waiting for wetin? Bros you sef think am now. Statement of account when she fit upload debit alert her bank send am. Abi bank no dey send sms debit alert to your phone when you transfer money? Lol.

7 Likes

Re: Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) by ibnchokomah(m): 8:26am On Jun 26, 2019
McSpeedy04:
are you for real? I wonder why many of you people like playing smart by a half.

Why should she go all the way to get a bank statement of account when she can just upload a screenshot of debit alert her bank sent to her after sending the 2k?

Please chief, according to her, she deleted the bank alert. I asked all the questions I could ask her. Please as I said, refrain from labelling her a fraud. If she doesn't upload the bank statement, you can then go ahead.

Oh and before you start asking stupid questions like.. Why did she delete it, I delete all my bank transactions sent via text as well. I have the bank app to share my transactions if need be. She doesn't.

So stop playing investigator in chief and let the lady clear her name.. Y'all have made a student leave for the bank as early as possible to get a statement whereas she should be going for her classes. Please stop being insensitive and let her clear her name

12 Likes

Re: Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) by obekediamondfuto(m): 8:33am On Jun 26, 2019
Following keenly....
Want to say something but I'd "comment" my "reserve" .....

For now!

5 Likes

Re: Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) by czarina(f): 8:37am On Jun 26, 2019
McSpeedy04:
I remember telling you once never to believe anybody here just because they upload pictures. To think you even went as far as calling the guy. Hmmm.

Learn not to let people use emotions to make a monkey out of you.

Have a lovely day.
lesson learned
Re: Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) by czarina(f): 8:39am On Jun 26, 2019
AstralBody:
Una just burst him yansh open grin grin
Goddamnit,was contemplating sending some quid to dat maggot. angry angry
I didn't bust him. Other people did. I was foolishly sharing the link to his thread everywhere.

It is well
Re: Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) by bomasek(m): 8:39am On Jun 26, 2019
McSpeedy04:
waiting for wetin? Bros you sef think am now. Statement of account when she fit upload debit alert her bank send am. Abi bank no dey send sms debit alert to your phone when you transfer money? Lol.
Be like the fraudsters plenty even people wey no come out initially dey show their selves now

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) by bomasek(m): 8:42am On Jun 26, 2019
ibnchokomah:

Please chief, according to her, she deleted the bank alert. I asked all the questions I could ask her. Please as I said, refrain from labelling her a fraud. If she doesn't upload the bank statement, you can then go ahead.

Oh and before you start asking stupid questions like.. Why did she delete it, I delete all my bank transactions sent via text as well. I have the bank app to share my transactions if need be. She doesn't.

So stop playing investigator in chief and let the lady clear her name.. Y'all have made a student leave for the bank as early as possible to get a statement whereas she should be going for her classes. Please stop being insensitive and let her clear her name

Did she also delete the email the bank sent to her? I'm sure u gonna say she didn't register for email services

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) by bomasek(m): 8:43am On Jun 26, 2019
czarina:
I didn't burst him. Other people did. I was foolishly sharing the link to his thread everywhere.

It is well
Babe how far,make I drop number make u call me?

2 Likes

Re: Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) by czarina(f): 8:46am On Jun 26, 2019
bomasek:
Babe how far,make I drop number make u call me?
You wan sell your kidney because of your mama diabetes?

You fit drop am, I go call you. embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) by ibnchokomah(m): 8:50am On Jun 26, 2019
bomasek:
Did she also delete the email the bank sent to her? I'm sure u gonna say she didn't register for email services

I didn't ask her this and I didn't think about it as well to be honest. I have 3 bank accounts. Only one sends me an email on any transaction I make though. That may have been the case. But can't you guys just let this lady upload her statement?

What's there in waiting till she does before labelling her a fraud. I'm putting my head on the line for her as well. That's because I know her personally. I wouldn't be here defending someone who I don't know.

1 Like

Re: Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) by bomasek(m): 8:50am On Jun 26, 2019
czarina:
You wan sell your kidney because of your mama diabetes?

You fit drop am, I go call you. embarassed
I for like hear your sweet voice for my phone,my mama no get such issues

1 Like

Re: Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) by bomasek(m): 8:52am On Jun 26, 2019
ibnchokomah:

I didn't ask her this and I didn't think about it as well to be honest. I have 3 bank accounts. Only one sends me an email on any transaction I make though. That may have been the case. But can't you guys just let this lady upload her statement?

What's there in waiting till she does before labelling her a fraud. I'm putting my head on the line for her as well. That's because I know her personally. I wouldn't be here defending someone who I don't know.
Na u and her sabi

6 Likes

Re: Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) by czarina(f): 8:55am On Jun 26, 2019
bomasek:
I for like hear your sweet voice for my phone,my mama no get such issues
Well-done.
Re: Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) by peacengine(m): 8:55am On Jun 26, 2019
ibnchokomah:

So your babe's name is Vincent Ubi? angry

8 Likes

Re: Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) by ibnchokomah(m): 8:58am On Jun 26, 2019
peacengine:

So your babe's name is Vincent Ubi? angry

Yes that's her name. Any problem with that?
Re: Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) by bomasek(m): 8:59am On Jun 26, 2019
czarina:
Well-done.
Oya call me,malaria dey worry me

3 Likes

Re: Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) by czarina(f): 9:06am On Jun 26, 2019
ibnchokomah:

While I do not believe the Catwalk lady was the same person as the scammer, I don't think you should worsen things by saying her name is Vincent Ubi, those names look like male names, even the Ubi. (I may be wrong and really sorry if I am)

If she's the one, she probably asked someone to help her do the transfer, and she can clarify that.

It's her reputation I'm bothered about, she should provide these details to Uboma in private or any other person inquiring to verify things.

Believe me, I think I know how it feels to be accused of something when you are completely innocent of it.

2 Likes

Re: Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) by ibnchokomah(m): 9:09am On Jun 26, 2019
czarina:
While I do not believe the Catwalk lady was the same person as the scammer, I don't think you should worsen things by saying her name is Vincent Ubi, those names look like male names, even the Ubi. (I may be wrong and really sorry if I am)

If she's the one, she probably asked someone to help her do the transfer, and she can clarify that.

It's her reputation I'm bothered about, she should provided these details to Uboma in private or any other person inquiring to verify things.

Believe me, I think I know how it feels to be accused of something when you are completely innocent of it.

Lol thanks for the comment but that's her name. Really thanks smiley
Re: Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) by McSpeedy04: 9:10am On Jun 26, 2019
ibnchokomah:

she deleted the bank debit alert according to her? Like who in their right mind deletes bank debit alert I believe youre seriously joking and you're among the league of scammers here.

Everything you said spell of someone who is working hand in hand with a fraud. Like do even think bank statement of account is something issued at the snap of your fingers?

Mr man, you're in league with this group of fraudsters and very soon you'll get what's coming to you. You delete your bank debit alert like your bank app show you debit alert as far back as last month transaction.

Dude you're a joke.

2 Likes

Re: Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) by McSpeedy04: 9:11am On Jun 26, 2019
bomasek:
Be like the fraudsters plenty even people wey no come out initially dey show their selves now
small by small dem go dey expose themselves.

5 Likes

Re: Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) by RSVP: 9:13am On Jun 26, 2019
Really??

See him up there blowing his azz again.. So ur babe name nah Vincent Ubi R u being serious right now??

Dis is well constructed scam.. They almost got me sad

Why not upload d bank statement now bruv? Photoshop isn't that hard to use cheesy

Too many Tom and Jerry on NL dis days.. Lol

6 Likes

Re: Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) by ibnchokomah(m): 9:13am On Jun 26, 2019
McSpeedy04:
she deleted the bank debit alert according to her? Like who in their right mind deletes bank debit alert I believe youre seriously joking and you're among the league of scammers here.

Everything you said spell of someone who is working hand in hand with a fraud. Like do even think bank statement of account is something issued at the snap of your fingers?

Mr man, you're in league with this group of fraudsters and very soon you'll get what's coming to you. You delete your bank debit alert like your bank app show you debit alert as far back as last month transaction.

Dude you're a joke.

It's alright bro. As I said, I have nothing to prove to you. I'm only here because someone I care about hurts from everything that has been directed towards her.

1 Like

Re: Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) by McSpeedy04: 9:18am On Jun 26, 2019
ibnchokomah:

It's alright bro. As I said I have nothing to prove to you. I'm only here because someone I care about hurts from everything that has been directed towards her.
of course you have nothing to prove when you've been busted like a big balloon full of foul air.

You're even saying the girl's name is Vincent. Oga you no sabi lie.

Just make sure you edit the bank statemnt very well and don't make any mistake because some monikers know how to expose your kind.

Mr I have nothing to prove.

11 Likes

Re: Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) by Austeeenxx: 9:21am On Jun 26, 2019
ibnchokomah:

Wow! her name is Vincent? We learn everyday.

6 Likes

Re: Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) by RSVP: 9:30am On Jun 26, 2019
Austeeenxx:

Wow! her name is Vincent?
We learn everyday.

Yes yes... Vincentino Ubianne Zimbabweliza.

She's a mixed breed actually cheesy cheesy

16 Likes

Re: Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) by drkay(m): 9:34am On Jun 26, 2019
grin grin grin
I can’t just stop laughing. It’s good to help but very disheartening to see miscreants making up stories to scam unsuspecting kind hearted people. Thank God they’re bursted before they go too far, Keep it up guys.

4 Likes

Re: Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) by Cannicus: 9:34am On Jun 26, 2019
Austeeenxx:

Wow! her name is Vincent?
We learn everyday.

Her surname maybe?

1 Like

Re: Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) by bomasek(m): 9:36am On Jun 26, 2019
Women now bear Vincent grin shocked even Ubi is a female name? grin

3 Likes

Re: Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) by maynation(f): 9:37am On Jun 26, 2019
ibnchokomah:

You are obviously mad.

I blame people giving you attention.
Funny to know the number of alternate accounts you have on nairaland.
Seun is supposed to block you till Jesus comes.

So she's a she and the name on the alert is Vincent Ubi.. ??

She transferred via ussd you said?? Howcomes the alert is showing NIP transfer.?

Or you don't know what Nip transfer is?

18 Likes

Re: Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) by ibnchokomah(m): 9:38am On Jun 26, 2019
Cannicus:

Her surname maybe?

Turns out we have people who can think here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Why Women Of This Generation Are Not Submissive By Tosin Martins / Is Marriage Now Old-fashioned? / 62 Years Old Woman Marries 9 Years Old School Boy

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.