Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,534 members, 7,812,657 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 - Jobs/Vacancies (141) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 (422986 Views)

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria 2020 Part 2 / 5 Reasons Chasing Self-employment Beats Job Hunting In Nigeria / Top 5 States In Nigeria With High Employment Opportunity - Careerportal.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (398) (Go Down)

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by kentuta(m): 11:48am On Oct 11, 2019
drawnobet:

Online companies pay you to transcribe audio files for a fee based on difficulty and length of audio. There are some sites that recruit internationally one of them is https://www.qa-world.com/ which most of us in this platform are on. Kindly visit the site and come here if you have questions

Please can you help me transcribe this one.
the first thing I heard was.
To be clear, the functionality is what you need to address to us and I believe in the development.
please help me with the full transcription. Thanks
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Pareidolia: 12:29pm On Oct 11, 2019
kentuta:

Please can you help me transcribe this one.
the first thing I heard was.
To be clear, the functionality is what you need to address to us and I believe in the development.
please help me with the full transcription. Thanks

To be clear, the functionality you‘re describing is something we’ve had suggested to us and I believe it’s in development. We’re very focused on building best product in the space but we still to prioritize new features. To reiterate you’re looking for the ability to highlight multiple accounts and see the top metrics for all highlighted accounts. Is that right?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Richardlove(m): 12:34pm On Oct 11, 2019
pls, what type of card type is the africard am to use?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Nirco(m): 1:10pm On Oct 11, 2019
Richardlove:
The international card.. either international low or international high... anyone would suffice
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by SeriosPerson: 1:22pm On Oct 11, 2019
Thraedz:
I just transcribed the most comical call I've ever come across on QA. A Sonron call.

The Rep called a customer but they couldn't converse clearly due to interference and static noises from the customer's phone signal. Apparently the the customer's newly purchased phone was having issues. He(the customer) knew this and was on his way to the store he bought it when the call from the Sonron Rep came in.

The Rep, on realizing they can't converse clearly repeatedly (10 times. Yeah, I counted it) told the customer he's going to call him back at a later time. But the customer refused to listen. He kept narrating how he just bought the phone the previous day, and has been struggling to receive calls clearly on it.

He insisted that the Rep hung on till he got to the store. He got to store, approached a sales person. The sales guy told him it's because his phone's storage is almost full. He was surprised and claimed that that's not possible because, although, he took lots of pictures with the phone, he deleted all of them.

All these was happening while the Rep could hear them.
Then, the following happened

Sales guy: Go to recently deleted folder and delete them.

Customer: When you delete the pictures, you have to go to recently deleted folder and delete them again?

Sales guy: Yes. You have to delete it twice.

Customer: Why the f##k would you have to do that? Whose idea was that? grin grin

There were other things that made the conversation hilarious though. Never had so much laugh through a a transcription process
This is funny. But I think sharing this here is against one of the terms you agreed to when signing up. Please kindly consider taking this down.
Thank you.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by SUPERPACK: 1:47pm On Oct 11, 2019
SeriosPerson:

This is funny. But I think sharing this here is against one of the terms you agreed to when signing up. Please kindly consider taking this down.
Thank you.
what's the name of the customer/Rep? Una too dey fear for nothing.

3 Likes

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by brijibs: 2:13pm On Oct 11, 2019
SeriosPerson:

Thank you.

True. We we told not to share. But then, no personal info was shared. Still against the privacy agreement, though.

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by brijibs: 2:14pm On Oct 11, 2019
Richardlove:

Get international high.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by SeriosPerson: 2:42pm On Oct 11, 2019
SUPERPACK:
what's the name of the customer/Rep? Una too dey fear for nothing.
Alright. My bad. As you were.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by teebee22(f): 3:30pm On Oct 11, 2019
Please how can i join? I need help.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by teebee22(f): 3:31pm On Oct 11, 2019
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by nwafresh(m): 3:37pm On Oct 11, 2019
teebee22:

Start from page 1..You're welcome

2 Likes

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by odizeey(m): 4:13pm On Oct 11, 2019
nwafresh:

Start from page 1..You're welcome
To 50.

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by generationz(f): 5:28pm On Oct 11, 2019
I feel like packing calls and keeping some for Sunday and Monday. sad
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by brijibs: 5:31pm On Oct 11, 2019
This is so not funny. Who ever had to contact PayPal? How did you go about it? Please drop their customer service number. I'm not enjoying this wait anymore! It's well over 24hrs I started trying to withdraw cry cry
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by brijibs: 5:32pm On Oct 11, 2019
generationz:
I feel like packing calls and keeping some for Sunday and Monday. sad

Abi o
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Thraedz(m): 6:17pm On Oct 11, 2019
brijibs:

And how are your ratings from those calls?
Mixed. Lots of 4s, 5s and 3s. Few 1s and 2s sometimes. But nothing that can't be corrected with the redo courtesy. I don't pay too much attention to my ratings except on one occasion when I was edging close to a 3.3. That's when I made sure not go pick a Fonding Cycle call to get a better chance to boost up my ratings

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by brijibs: 6:19pm On Oct 11, 2019
Thraedz:

Mixed. Lots of 4s, 5s and 3s. Few 1s and 2s sometimes. But nothing that can't be corrected with the redo courtesy. I don't pay too much attention to my ratings except on one occasion when I was edging close to a 3.3. That's when I made sure not go pick a Fonding Cycle call to get a better chance to boost up my ratings

Nice. Keep it up. Should I decide to work on those calls, I'll start with 2mins and work my way up. wink grin
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by kentuta(m): 6:50pm On Oct 11, 2019
Pareidolia:

To be clear, the functionality you‘re describing is something we’ve had suggested to us and I believe it’s in development. We’re very focused on building best product in the space but we still to prioritize new features. To reiterate you’re looking for the ability to highlight multiple accounts and see the top metrics for all highlighted accounts. Is that right?

Please help me transcribe this one, it's my first audio message.
Hi Jimmy, I want to callback probably we can connect more than anything. I want to make sure we find time.
please help
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Chidonc(m): 6:57pm On Oct 11, 2019
hausadreturn:
It takes about 3 weeks to get a grasp of this thing. I hope this lamentation is not coming after like 11 days.
Because I mean, that's more like an orientation period.
Lol, no be lie sir, am even happy now seeing rating of two with little corrections
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Richardlove(m): 8:04pm On Oct 11, 2019
I meant if it shuld be personalised, instant naira or USD?
Nirco:
The international card.. either international low or international high... anyone would suffice
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by 1money: 8:21pm On Oct 11, 2019
kentuta:

Please help me transcribe this one, it's my first audio message.
Hi Jimmy, I want to callback probably we can connect more than anything. I want to make sure we find time.
please help

Hi Jamie, I want to call back. Glad we can connect. More than anything, I want to make sure we find time on the calendar for a short demo. I think if you and the other stakeholders see the product in action, they will be able to understand why we are able to make such grandiose statements. If we are not able to improve the efficiency of your sales force by at least 10% in the first month, you have our full money-back guarantee.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by thorrvik55(m): 8:51pm On Oct 11, 2019
brijibs:
I can't even remove the card! embarassed cry

Just link ur normal MasterCard b4 deleting the africard..
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by brijibs: 8:55pm On Oct 11, 2019
thorrvik55:

Just link ur normal MasterCard b4 deleting the africard..
Okay. On it.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Obascoetubi: 10:13pm On Oct 11, 2019
brijibs:

Get international high.
HOW MUCH I NEED TO GET UBA INTERNATIONAL HIGH AFRICARD?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Cuteimma1(m): 10:18pm On Oct 11, 2019
Is this magic or what? I left this UK call since 12pm by switching off my phone and i switch on d phone now only to see you are still editing! with d 2hrs still intact.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by SUPERPACK: 10:23pm On Oct 11, 2019
Obascoetubi:
HOW MUCH I NEED TO GET UBA INTERNATIONAL HIGH AFRICARD?
#1050.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Obascoetubi: 10:26pm On Oct 11, 2019
brijibs:
This is so not funny. Who ever had to contact PayPal? How did you go about it? Please drop their customer service number. I'm not enjoying this wait anymore! It's well over 24hrs I started trying to withdraw cry cry
WITHDRAW FROM PAYPAL TO WHERE?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by moneymaker01(m): 10:35pm On Oct 11, 2019
drawnobet:

Online companies pay you to transcribe audio files for a fee based on difficulty and length of audio. There are some sites that recruit internationally one of them is https://www.qa-world.com/ which most of us in this platform are on. Kindly visit the site and come here if you have questions
Interested
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by kentuta(m): 10:39pm On Oct 11, 2019
1money:

Hi Jamie, I want to call back. Glad we can connect. More than anything, I want to make sure we find time on the calendar for a short demo. I think if you and the other stakeholders see the product in action, they will be able to understand why we are able to make such grandiose statements. If we are not able to improve the efficiency of your sales force by at least 10% in the first month, you have our full money-back guarantee.

Thanks
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by brijibs: 10:49pm On Oct 11, 2019
Obascoetubi:
WITHDRAW FROM PAYPAL TO WHERE?

To card
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by SUPERPACK: 4:41am On Oct 12, 2019
I got the new transcription interface today, well organised, more release tokens, user friendly, mobile and desktop friendly, and above all no more empty timestamps. Reduced chances of inverted speakers due to total label color implementation.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (398)

Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August / Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. / Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.