Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,929 members, 7,810,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 - Jobs/Vacancies (190) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 (422577 Views)

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria 2020 Part 2 / 5 Reasons Chasing Self-employment Beats Job Hunting In Nigeria / Top 5 States In Nigeria With High Employment Opportunity - Careerportal.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (398) (Go Down)

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 3:04pm On Nov 12, 2019
MiseryHimself:

We are our own problem in this country; must i go backswards ten or fifteen pages to get simple info I asked? Simple what is his username, a lot of clowns hve turned me to a doubting Thomas. Na wa oo. Someone asked a question and what do you do? You simply help out or you just move on. How many minutes will it take you to tell the guy's handle? Even Trump is on Reddit and did an ama and many, many other big names that on would instantly pout "Unthinkable" so I don't know what's the problem. This supposed guy who you guys claim is on Nairaland makes his money online so it is not unthinkable to believe he is on Nairaland. Na wa oo. Abeg waka pass!!!!
You were the one being an unnecessary doubter, you questioned why people 'think Efosa is a Nigerian'. I don't even know why PattyMike mentioned it.
We're all busy with our lives. So, having someone basically question a simple answer and make demands isn't what we're here for.
But we're past that issue now.
I read every page update when I come online to keep updated, I even read through Slack as a regular routine.
Don't get frustrated if people are acting snobbish here. Because it's tiring.

7 Likes

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by ezedioranma9(m): 3:26pm On Nov 12, 2019
MiseryHimself:

On nairaland, haha? Please let me have his username? Did he come out to claim he is the same Efosa?
Summary, you don't read.

Good luck in triumphing in QA world.

4 Likes

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by DrDxtrz: 3:47pm On Nov 12, 2019
Guys, is it possible to withdraw from a South African PayPal account to a Payoneer card if I have one?

Edit:
Or must I really use a Lesotho or UAE PayPal and an Africard if I need a working PayPal account to receive payments in Nigeria?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by PattyMike(m): 3:50pm On Nov 12, 2019
So, guys I have a dilemma o. I applied for a job a month ago at a new shopping mall branch that just opened as the IT department head maintenance. Don't be decieving by the title o department wey be say nah only me dey. I think the reason they want to hire me is because they just opened the branch last month and probably want to reduce the cost of hiring an IT consultant to set up the whole place and monthly maintenance fees and all that. The new branch is not too far to my place, like 30-40 flying bike. The problem is i will resume 7am and close 9pm even Sundays off days are one day in a week and it must not be on weekends, pay is 50k tho dey pay twice a week 25-25 and pay cashiers like 25-45k depending on how long you've been with them if they transfer you to help new workers settle in. Now I know with QA I can actually earn more than that in a month though not instantly. But I need the job experience I am never worked under anyone before mostly freelance. I didn't even know they can accept me for the job cus through out the interview I was just laughing, joking with the interviewers. Final interview was with the manager and that one was claiming tech guy I no even know when I challenge manager asked him a test question and he answered it pretty well considering he has basic IT knowledge. Manager was like " we sef we Sabi tech here nah" I just dey laugh resign my mind say I no fit use jazz see the job. Today I got a text saying I was accepted mo fo. NOW TO PROS AND CONS

PROS: Job experience, work portfolio(I can say in my resume that I work in the IT department for a retail firm. ID card, if you're not a young fresh looking man you won't understand. Police stopped me and asked what I do for a living and I said Data Analyst with QA World , they say ok o Mr Analyst show us your ID. Spit dry for my mouth instantly. I like to socialize. And then the female staff lots of fine fine yellow girls grin. Employee discounts etc. Pay is every 2 weeks so I won't wait till month end to see money. Plus make person dey commot for house every day neighbors no go understand say you dey work online. They go say nah lazy man abi nah Yahoo boy, I tire for Nigeria.

CONS: 7am-9pm 6 days a week ahan why, I might close late and to see bike will be very difficult. When I went for the interview due to queue I did mine at 5pm in the evening since 9:30 wey I reach there. I got home around past 10. Not allowed to buy stuff outside everything you need you must buy from the mall.

Abeg I'm really confused I need opinions cus I no know if my body go fit carry that kind stress. Should I start the work or make I just kuku dey house dey transcribe. Since I started two weeks ago all I have made a total of #11,600 on QA doing it when I can, few hours a day cus I have other things I'm doing as well tho all freelance. Though I can say I have improved since I started and can make more than amount weekly. I told the manager I applied for the job cus I need the work experience, I have Zero job experience. Infact this is the second job I have applied for in my life. Guys abeg make una gimme better better advice especially now wey call don dey scarce for bronze medal holders so.

2 Likes

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by odizeey(m): 3:53pm On Nov 12, 2019
MiseryHimself:

We are our own problem in this country; must I go backwards ten or fifteen pages to get a simple info I asked? Simple what is his username, a lot of clowns have turned me to a doubting Thomas. Na wa oo. Someone asked a question and what do you do? You simply help out or you just move on. How many minutes will it take you to tell the guy's handle? Even Trump is on Reddit and did an ama and many, many other big names that on would instantly pout "Unthinkable" so I don't know what's the problem. This supposed guy who you guys claim is on Nairaland makes his money online so it is not unthinkable to believe he is on Nairaland. Na wa oo. Abeg waka pass!!!!
Oga the last part of my post is the answer to your problem. Go make some money before hunger kill you. grin

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by odizeey(m): 3:55pm On Nov 12, 2019
DrDxtrz:
Guys, is it possible to withdraw from a South African PayPal account to a Payoneer card if I have one?

Edit:
Or must I really use a Lesotho or UAE PayPal and an Africard if I need a working PayPal account to receive payments in Nigeria?
I don't think PayPal and Payoneer do anything together any longer.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by DrDxtrz: 4:02pm On Nov 12, 2019
odizeey:

I don't think PayPal and Payoneer do anything together any longer.
Really?
Felt I could use a Payoneer card with SA PayPal.
Thanks!
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by odizeey(m): 4:15pm On Nov 12, 2019
DrDxtrz:

Really?
Felt I could use a Payoneer card with SA PayPal.
Thanks!
I asked around and I was told you can't link PayPal and Payoneer anymore.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by DrDxtrz: 4:35pm On Nov 12, 2019
odizeey:

I asked around and I was told you can't link PayPal and Payoneer anymore.
Oh, farts. Thanks a lot for going through the trouble of asking around, bro.
I guess I would have to stroll down to UBA and get an Africard.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Alice07: 4:37pm On Nov 12, 2019
I need help pls. I registered the Lesotho PayPal and I opened a flutterwaves (Barter) account since I don't want to link the PayPal with my indigenous debit card. I tried linking my Barter virtual card with PayPal and PayPal is not accepting it. What should I do? Pls, I did the audio test few weeks back and I've not completed my registration on slack.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by odizeey(m): 4:49pm On Nov 12, 2019
DrDxtrz:

Oh, farts. Thanks a lot for going through the trouble of asking around, bro.
I guess I would have to stroll down to UBA and get an Africard.
Yes.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by PattyMike(m): 5:02pm On Nov 12, 2019
Alice07:
I need help pls. I registered the Lesotho PayPal and I opened a flutterwaves (Barter) account since I don't want to link the PayPal with my indigenous debit card. I tried linking my Barter virtual card with PayPal and PayPal is not accepting it. What should I do? Pls, I did the audio test few weeks back and I've not completed my registration on slack.

I think it would be best if you follow the normal way everyone is following by getting the UBA Africard. Don't try unnecessary linking. That PayPal is very fragile and can be suspended since nah bypass method we dey use open am.

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by PattyMike(m): 5:25pm On Nov 12, 2019
No insults please. Insults will be reported
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Sukueponmalu: 6:01pm On Nov 12, 2019
Lmfao

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by MiseryHimself: 6:42pm On Nov 12, 2019
Sukueponmalu:

You must be very stupid.
Assholes everywhere.

I am not going to insult you but you don't realize how toxic and pessimistic your lots are. Many Nairalanders don't realize how toxic this forum has made them - I hope not in real life sha. Someone asks a question and you assume the worst about the person. What kind of folly and bitterness is that? In which other forum does that happen? And if you want to be toxic, you look at the poster's history first perhaps he trolls on a number of occasions.

I am going to prove that to you. I started off with

> How can the leader's board have 682.0, 551.3, 506.6 minutes of transcribed calls (4th to 10th) when there is barely any call to transcribe? Are the calls accessible to only a select few? I just recently joined. Abi na only midnight things? What's going on?

Isn't this a valid question from someone who just got in yesterday and who's always refreshing the page and finding only one, two, or no files at all? If just one person has that many audios under his belt, doesn't it look like there are many audios for transcribers? Then samsard hinted about having bronze membership and I had to agree that it is the only reasonable explanation for the reasons why I am having nothing.

He talked about seeing 100 audios at the moment, so it must follow that he's enjoying special privilege. Then I said to him, "Do you have a gold badge? How long did it take you to rise through the ranks? Right now, I mean right now, there's currently no calls for me right now. Although there were one, two, three and then all disappeared. I tried picking one but I wasn't authorized. Last night around 11PM, there at least 9 available audios. Seems, haha?"
Does this look like someone who just want to argue? No, answer me, since you can spot assholes from a distance. Did I sy smsard no, it cannot be. You are lying; there can't be 100 audios atm?

Then I went on to say

> Why is everyone here assuming that Efosa is a Nigerian? Sounds like an Edo name but what do I know. Guys, I just started and audios are not available; I don't transcribe when it's after five because of my eyes, lol, and audios for bronze badge members seems to be available only in the night, so what do I do?

So because I saw Efosa, I must automatically assume that he's Nigerian if and only if I have a rich knowledge of Nigerian heritage abi? Again, on why is everyone here assuming Efosa is a Nigerian, doesn't this tell you that the reader has at least gone three, four, or five pages backwards to have asked that question? The last time Prenom made the claim is in the 170 page, so I should start going all the way the 170th page to look for him. When you see Ola on the score board, he must be a Nigerian too abi? You are trying hard believe people are that bad but you don't see how taking info hook, line and sinker may put you in trouble. I called it an Edo name before anyone quoted his username so it's not like I am ignorant to its Nigerian likelihood. Do you even think this is the first or second time i have frequent this thread?

Then someone said

>Efosa is on this thread baba.

And I said,

On nairaland, haha? Please let me have his username? Did he come out to claim he is the same Efosa?

Does asking for this so-called person's username make me a Thomas or a troll? Or is "On Nairaland, haha" the problem. Do you want us to start English 101 here again. this is the state of the question. One guy indirectly hinted, I think, in the 184th page that Efosa is his baba. And now you're claiming that Efosa is also here. I replied with "On nairaland, haha? Please let me have his username? Did he come out to claim he is the same Efosa?"

Be brutally honest, is this an assholish response? Everybody is claiming that Efosa is here probably because it sounds like a Bini name and i m asking for proof. I even added "Please." I mean Please let me have his username? If anything, if I weren't dealing with toxic people who assume the worst about people, you should know when someone just wants to argue and when not.

I had to ask again in a separate post, haha, Nairaland is something else, I swear.

I said "Would anyone quote me with Efosa's Nairaland handle? Guys, would a Chromebook speed up my transcription? Just for transcription. Voice-to text. I know other OS have it but my Pc's microphone seem to be damaged or my internet connectivity is bad. How do you guys speed up things?"

I am still genuinely curious, so I was still asking for the guy's handle. You don't expect me to go to the 170th page just to read the guy's claim. I have been on this page if you don't know before the 150th but i have not seen where he makes the claim. Another guy had the audacity to say

> Everyone, ignore this guy. We don't need to prove anything to him.

> You were the one being an unnecessary doubter, you questioned why people 'think Efosa is a Nigerian'. I don't even know why PattyMike mentioned it.

So because he has a Nigerian name, he must be a Nigerian? I don't want to argue abeg. You go lose court cases tire. PattyMike mentioned it and he did the wrong thing too. I cannot shout jare. There is no reasons whatsoever to believe that any one person cannot be in a particular forum and only people who are sick upstairs and don't realize how the internet work would be a doubting Thomas. You don't know me before and we have never conversed, so why are you assuming the worst about me? Does my post history show otherwise?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by SpongeBobSP: 6:55pm On Nov 12, 2019
HIGHESTPOPORI:
The less than 5mins calls abi?
No ooo my guy.. LoL grin
I'm talking about the 32 min, 16 mins etc, you see that ratio? That's what I look for. cool
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 7:01pm On Nov 12, 2019
MiseryHimself:

I am not going to insult you but you don't realize how toxic and pessimistic your lots are. Many Nairalanders don't realize how toxic this forum has made them - I hope not in real life sha. Someone asks a question and you assume the worst about the person. What kind of folly and bitterness is that? In which other forum does that happen? And if you want to be toxic, you look at the poster's history first perhaps he trolls on a number of occasions.

> How can the leader's board have 682.0, 551.3, 506.6 minutes of transcribed calls (4th to 10th) when there is barely any call to transcribe? Are the calls accessible to only a select few? I just recently joined. Abi na only midnight things? What's going on?

Isn't this a valid question from someone who just got in yesterday and who's always refreshing the page and finding only one, two, or no files at all? If just one person has that many audios under his belt, doesn't it look like there are many audios for transcribers? Then samsard hinted about having bronze membership and I had to agree that it is the only reasonable explanation for the reasons why I am having nothing.

He talked about seeing 100 audios at the moment, so it must follow that he's enjoying special privilege. Then I said to him, "Do you have a gold badge? How long did it take you to rise through the ranks? Right now, I mean right now, there's currently no calls for me right now. Although there were one, two, three and then all disappeared. I tried picking one but I wasn't authorized. Last night around 11PM, there at least 9 available audios. Seems, haha?"
Does this look like someone who just want to argue? No, answer me, since you can spot assholes from a distance. Did I sy smsard no, it cannot be. You are lying; there can't be 100 audios atm?

Then I went on to say

> Why is everyone here assuming that Efosa is a Nigerian? Sounds like an Edo name but what do I know. Guys, I just started and audios are not available; I don't transcribe when it's after five because of my eyes, lol, and audios for bronze badge members seems to be available only in the night, so what do I do?

So because I saw Efosa, I must automatically assume that he's Nigerian if and only if I have a rich knowledge of Nigerian heritage abi? Again, on why is everyone here assuming Efosa is a Nigerian, doesn't this tell you that the reader has at least gone three, four, or five pages backwards to have asked that question? The last time Prenom made the claim is in the 170 page, so I should start going all the way the 170th page to look for him. When you see Ola on the score board, he must be a Nigerian too abi? You are trying hard believe people are that bad but you don't see how taking info hook, line and sinker may put you in trouble. I called it an Edo name before anyone quoted his username so it's not like I am ignorant to its Nigerian likelihood. Do you even think this is the first or second time i have frequent this thread?

Then someone said

And I said,

Does asking for this so-called person's username make me a Thomas or a troll? Or is "On Nairaland, haha" the problem. Do you want us to start English 101 here again. this is the state of the question. One guy indirectly hinted, I think, in the 184th page that Efosa is his baba. And now you're claiming that Efosa is also here. I replied with "On nairaland, haha? Please let me have his username? Did he come out to claim he is the same Efosa?"

Be brutally honest, is this an assholish response? Everybody is claiming that Efosa is here probably because it sounds like a Bini name and i m asking for proof. I even added "Please." I mean Please let me have his username? If anything, if I weren't dealing with toxic people who assume the worst about people, you should know when someone just wants to argue and when not.

I had to ask again in a separate post, haha, Nairaland is something else, I swear.

I said "Would anyone quote me with Efosa's Nairaland handle? Guys, would a Chromebook speed up my transcription? Just for transcription. Voice-to text. I know other OS have it but my Pc's microphone seem to be damaged or my internet connectivity is bad. How do you guys speed up things?"

I am still genuinely curious, so I was still asking for the guy's handle. You don't expect me to go to the 170th page just to read the guy's claim. I have been on this page if you don't know before the 150th but i have not seen where he makes the claim. Another guy had the audacity to say

> You were the one being an unnecessary doubter, you questioned why people 'think Efosa is a Nigerian'. I don't even know why PattyMike mentioned it.

So because he has a Nigerian name, he must be a Nigerian? I don't want to argue abeg. You go lose court cases tire. PattyMike mentioned it and he did the wrong thing too. I cannot shout jare. There is no reasons whatsoever to believe that any one person cannot be in a particular forum and only people who are sick upstairs and don't realize how the internet work would be a doubting Thomas. You don't know me before and we have never conversed, so why are you assuming the worst about me? Does my post history show otherwise?
Please, sorry. It's okay.

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 7:01pm On Nov 12, 2019
Please, guys, no insults.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by SpongeBobSP: 7:02pm On Nov 12, 2019
Alice07:
Do what you are supposed to do, go to a UBA branch near you, ask for Africard international high. Fund, link and cash out, It's really that simple.
Don't complicate things for yourself.

5 Likes

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by PattyMike(m): 7:06pm On Nov 12, 2019
MiseryHimself:

Then I went on to say

Then someone said

And I said,

Uncle save your strength for transcribing. I also said the same that I can't read 185 pages they said I was lazy an idiot. Nobody cares about your questions or a quick assist. You will be told to read 100 pages for a quick answer, that is if anybody even answer you. Their own pass slack sef. Obviously this a faceless forum and anybody can insult anyone even people that can't say hello when they see you face to face. My advice is keep your opinions to yourself, face your transcribing, make your money and spend your money. Efosa we una dey fight on how much he make is spending his money and putting more hours even as we speak. Let's get this Check.

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Guestuser: 7:21pm On Nov 12, 2019
Super stories everywhere sad
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 8:13pm On Nov 12, 2019
Guestuser:
Super stories everywhere sad
Believe what you want.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by jaywalker04(m): 9:14pm On Nov 12, 2019
Anybody notice these little upgrades on QA world? I just received a mail about a 5 rated transcription of an audio I got 2 on. Big ups to those guys.

P. S. This place is slowly turning to a warzone, man gas keep head low or bullet go kill you grin

2 Likes

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by mesmer: 9:23pm On Nov 12, 2019
Buying Mode Activated!!!

Bring all your Skrill

Bring all your Neteller

Instant payment guaranteed.

Come one, Come all.

Any Quantities are welcome.

DM me for quick payments.

Mesmer is the name.

WhatsApp is the office
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Prinss: 11:05pm On Nov 12, 2019
Gentlemen and ladies, can't seem to login to my pp acct. anyone experiencing same??
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by brijibs: 1:24am On Nov 13, 2019
Prinss:
Gentlemen and ladies, can't seem to login to my pp acct. anyone experiencing same??

Give it time, like 24hrs, if it persists, contact customer service through Twitter or phone call from 2 p. m.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by brijibs: 1:27am On Nov 13, 2019
jaywalker04:
Anybody notice these little upgrades on QA world? [b]I just received a mail about a 5 rated transcription of an audio I got 2 on. [/b]Big ups to those guys.

P. S. This place is slowly turning to a warzone, man gas keep head low or bullet go kill you grin

It was reaudited or what? I've not seen any upgrades o... In fact I'm still on the old platform. What's up with that anyways? Aren't they going to make a decision on it? It's been, like a month, I think?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Prenom: 1:58am On Nov 13, 2019
SpongeBobSP:
In case you missed it!

Someone wants an interview bro. grin grin

cheesy Thanks. It makes you wonder what it was.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by jaywalker04(m): 2:07am On Nov 13, 2019
brijibs:

It was reaudited or what? I've not seen any upgrades o... In fact I'm still on the old platform. What's up with that anyways? Aren't they going to make a decision on it? It's been, like a month, I think?
No, not reaudited, not for me anyway. A 5 rated transcription of the same call was done and put there beside my transcription for me to see what mine should've been like. I still don't understand this whole platform biz sha, I used to think I was on the old one too, now I don't even know again.

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Biggieboy: 7:10am On Nov 13, 2019
MiseryHimself:

Then I went on to say

Then someone said

And I said,

Guy, how u expect somebody to read that kind long tin when him no dey prepare for exam ehn?

U guys should just chill. This thread was not created for ppl to come and lash out on one another.

Efosa is on nairaland (weda he is a Nigerian or not should not be ur problem), if u want to get to that level u'll have to work hard. Most of us here did not start transcribing on QA yesterday. One tin u should know is u get better with time just like fine wine..

ps: I did not read ur post so sorry if my response does not tally with it.

5 Likes

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Biggieboy: 7:13am On Nov 13, 2019
PattyMike:

Uncle save your strength for transcribing. I also said the same that I can't read 185 pages they said I was lazy an idiot. Nobody cares about your questions or a quick assist. You will be told to read 100 pages for a quick answer, that is if anybody even answer you. Their own pass slack sef. Obviously this a faceless forum and anybody can insult anyone even people that can't say hello when they see you face to face. My advice is keep your opinions to yourself, face your transcribing, make your money and spend your money. Efosa we una dey fight on how much he make is spending his money and putting more hours even as we speak. Let's get this Check.

My guy cheesy
PattyMike:

My guy, we'll said.

I remember when u been want burst bottle for everybody head.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (398)

Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August / Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. / Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 164
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.