Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

Guy Make Una Wise Up Abeg - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Make Una Wise Up Abeg (3681 Views)

Men Wise Up, Marriage Favours Women More (photos) / Ladies With Tattoos Ummmm Omo Make Una See Nauuu / Please Make Una Put Mouth For This My Girl Friend Mata Ooo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guy Make Una Wise Up Abeg by bigpriik: 9:15pm On Jun 25, 2019
Never spend for a girl you are not dating guys don't fall for manipulation .only spend for a girl that is your girlfriend already never give in to the pressure to spend money from a girl you are toasting the moment you that you become someone they can use instantly and they may never date you for that dont get me wrong only spend when it is necessary like if the girl is sick or on the point of life and death any other reason are not worth it...spread the news never let women see you as gullible..no misogyny.

**peace***

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Make Una Wise Up Abeg by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 25, 2019
let dem hear oo cheesy
someone will sell im papa coco farm use the money carry gehl go shoprite to impress d babe dat e be bigboy and later he will be blaming all women wen d money don finish

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Make Una Wise Up Abeg by Davash222(m): 9:22pm On Jun 25, 2019
I don't even spend for the girl I'm dating sef undecided undecided

6 Likes

Re: Guy Make Una Wise Up Abeg by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:26pm On Jun 25, 2019
The minute you pay a babe, as a necessity for dating you, then you have already failed as a mumu.

Men should only give a gift to women when they believe she deserves one (and he must decide what that gift is), and not solely because they are dating and she asked for it.

8 Likes

Re: Guy Make Una Wise Up Abeg by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 25, 2019
Davash222:

2 Likes

Re: Guy Make Una Wise Up Abeg by bigpriik: 9:52pm On Jun 25, 2019
lefulefu:
let dem hear oo cheesy
someone will sell im papa coco farm use the money carry gehl go shoprite to impress d babe dat e be bigboy and later he will be blaming all women wen d money don finish

lolzz,two girls called me this night one wants recharge card the other wants 20k what do they take me for na waooo,I promised them I will give them but I will later disappoint them that's my way.my girlfriend doesn't even demand such seff mtchwwwwww talkless of a female friend...

10 Likes

Re: Guy Make Una Wise Up Abeg by carter009(m): 10:10pm On Jun 25, 2019
Not even spending a dime on this hungry, greedy ,lazy broke ass girls, they are not worth it, they one am dating spends money on me and I do they same for her, so 50-50 , hungry broke girls makes me sick

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Make Una Wise Up Abeg by Skmoda360(m): 10:16pm On Jun 25, 2019
they are fvcking annoying.....dead broke bitches always a liability and leeches...

4 Likes

Re: Guy Make Una Wise Up Abeg by Tooshallpass: 12:45am On Jun 26, 2019
Ubunja somebody just got WOKE.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Make Una Wise Up Abeg by shadrama(m): 12:49am On Jun 26, 2019
bro, must u date a girl bfor u render financial help to her?
if i have the opportunity to change a girls life i will not hesitate weda she is me girl or not.
remember u have mother and sisters. also remember that the reason why u have is to give,
the reason why u are blessed is to bless. SO THINK TWICE BRO

9 Likes

Re: Guy Make Una Wise Up Abeg by bigpriik: 12:51am On Jun 26, 2019
shadrama:
if i have the opportunity to change a girls life i will not hesitate weda she is me girl or not.
remember u have mother and sisters. SO THINK TWICE BRO
so you will advice your sister to seek financial assistance from guys be deceiving yourself like you don't k know the way things work in naija.

9 Likes

Re: Guy Make Una Wise Up Abeg by shadrama(m): 12:59am On Jun 26, 2019
bigpriik:

so you will advice your sister to seek financial assistance from guys be deceiving yourself like you don't k know the way things work in naija.
bro, have u ever rejected helping somebody, at the end of the day u see the person doing something drastically wrong just to get that thing
which he/she asked from u. am not saying u should be a cash donor, but u should be wise in order not to miss out in helping the person u are suppose to help. SHIKINA

8 Likes

Re: Guy Make Una Wise Up Abeg by Nobody: 1:18am On Jun 26, 2019
Davash222:
Correct man. Who is sure of a girl's loyalty these days?
If every man should buy a car for his girlfriend, 99.9% of girls will need to rent a public parking for their cars.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guy Make Una Wise Up Abeg by Deicide: 1:29am On Jun 26, 2019
There is always that girl that you would meet that would have your mumu button on speed dial no matter how Alpha you think you are. grin

18 Likes

Re: Guy Make Una Wise Up Abeg by Nobody: 2:08am On Jun 26, 2019
You guys should shut it abeg. Help them if you can, if you can’t bounce out. Let’s stop the habit of labeling our women hungry when we guys are really the cause of it.

A lot of guys here only spend on girls because they want pvssy in return but when the pvssy is not served they label them hungry girls. Even if the pvssy was served, we will still dump her and unto the next one.

I changed my idea about this whole “hungry girls thing”

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Make Una Wise Up Abeg by czarina(f): 2:23am On Jun 26, 2019
stupidity:
You guys should shut it abeg. Help them if you can, if you can’t bounce out. Let’s stop the habit of labeling our women hungry when we guys are really the cause of it.

A lot of guys here only spend on girls because they want pvssy in return but when the pvssy is not served they label them hungry girls. Even if the pvssy was served, we will still dump her and unto the next one.

Wow! So much sense from stupidity himself. cheesy

Well-done

8 Likes

Re: Guy Make Una Wise Up Abeg by Nobody: 2:28am On Jun 26, 2019
czarina:
Wow! So much sense from stupidity himself. cheesy

Well-done
Coma massage me jare. Make body sweet me small.
Re: Guy Make Una Wise Up Abeg by czarina(f): 2:33am On Jun 26, 2019
stupidity:
Coma massage me jare. Make body sweet me small.
cheesy cheesy

Na daytime we dey work. Book in the morning, we go massage the stupidity comot for your body permanently.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Make Una Wise Up Abeg by owowa145(m): 2:43am On Jun 26, 2019
shadrama:
remember u have mother and sisters. also remember that the reason why u have is to give,
How does this relate to what d guy is trying to point out. Stop taking meaning out of context just becos u wanna be heard
Re: Guy Make Una Wise Up Abeg by Nobody: 2:47am On Jun 26, 2019
czarina:
cheesy cheesy

Na daytime we dey work. Book in the morning, we go massage the stupidity comot for your body permanently.
cryfor night nkor? You go massage me enter Disney dreamland. I hope say Na only one person deh come for the massage? Two fine girls is still welcomed shar grin
Re: Guy Make Una Wise Up Abeg by czarina(f): 2:57am On Jun 26, 2019
stupidity:
cryfor night nkor? You go massage me enter Disney dreamland. I hope say Na only one person deh come for the massage? Two fine girls is still welcomed shar grin
cheesy cheesy

No, we no dey massage for night.

And no worry, you go enter Disneyland after our three fine gals massage you finish.

1 Like

Re: Guy Make Una Wise Up Abeg by CosmicPhoenix: 3:33am On Jun 26, 2019
czarina:
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guy Make Una Wise Up Abeg by ubunja(m): 6:30am On Jun 26, 2019
bigpriik:
Never spend for a girl you are not dating guys don't fall for manipulation .only spend for a girl that is your girlfriend already never give in to the pressure to spend money from a girl you are toasting the moment you that you become someone they can use instantly and they may never date you for that dont get me wrong only spend when it is necessary like if the girl is sick or on the point of life and death any other reason are not worth it...spread the news never let women see you as gullible..no misogyny.

**peace***
no misogyny indeed. But Simps and betas will always see what they want to see.

Nice one bro.
Re: Guy Make Una Wise Up Abeg by Adeniyii2017: 6:32am On Jun 26, 2019
Please. Invest in your future first..

Anyways, access to all the materials you need for Data Science, Web Development, and Software Development 60.5GB
You can also get this for your loved ones that are interested in programming. They’ll appreciate it.

See thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/5261075/get-all-materials-needed-data
Re: Guy Make Una Wise Up Abeg by ubunja(m): 6:35am On Jun 26, 2019
stupidity:

well those who want to spend to get pussy are far better off spending on prostitutes BECAUSE THE SEX IS GUARANTEED. Spending on some girl doesn't guarantee anything.

You'll be crying foul again tomorrow when they tell you they never promised you sex in return for your help.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Make Una Wise Up Abeg by ubunja(m): 6:39am On Jun 26, 2019
Deicide:
There is always that girl that you would meet that would have your mumu button on speed dial no matter how Alpha you think you are. grin
lol even the moon eclipses the sun once in a while. But when almost every girl presses your mumu button then you're a write-off.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Make Una Wise Up Abeg by ubunja(m): 6:43am On Jun 26, 2019
shadrama:
charity begins at home. Help your sisters and cousins first. Leave these strange girls alone.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Make Una Wise Up Abeg by ubunja(m): 6:44am On Jun 26, 2019
Tooshallpass:
Ubunja somebody just got WOKE.
one at a time bro. Truth is reaching people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Make Una Wise Up Abeg by ubunja(m): 6:46am On Jun 26, 2019
bigpriik:

lolzz,two girls called me this night one wants recharge card the other wants 20k what do they take me for na waooo,I promised them I will give them but I will later disappoint them that's my way.my girlfriend doesn't even demand such seff mtchwwwwww talkless of a female friend...
lmfao
Re: Guy Make Una Wise Up Abeg by carter009(m): 6:54am On Jun 26, 2019
I don't think so, no girl tries that shit with me.
Deicide:

1 Like

Re: Guy Make Una Wise Up Abeg by Nobody: 7:32am On Jun 26, 2019
bigpriik:

**peace***
misogyny is a lie, there's nothing like misogyny. What a woman will call you a misogynist for would be perfectly fine if she did it to you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Make Una Wise Up Abeg by Shugavee(f): 7:36am On Jun 26, 2019
Davash222:
ofcourse , why would you, when u don’t spend money on urself

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

As A Lady, Can You Honestly Say Amen To This? / Oldest Couple Who Are Above 120 Yrs But Still Making Love Like Teenagers / Help. I'm An Introvert And It's Killing Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.