Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,150 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Guy Make Una Wise Up Abeg - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Make Una Wise Up Abeg (3705 Views)

Men Wise Up, Marriage Favours Women More (photos) / Ladies With Tattoos Ummmm Omo Make Una See Nauuu / Please Make Una Put Mouth For This My Girl Friend Mata Ooo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Make Una Wise Up Abeg by Nobody: 7:37am On Jun 26, 2019
ubunja:
no misogyny indeed. But Simps and betas will always see what they want to see.

Nice one bro.
misogyny is a lie women use to activate the White Knight in a male
Re: Guy Make Una Wise Up Abeg by Davash222(m): 7:39am On Jun 26, 2019
Shugavee:
ofcourse , why would you, when u don’t hv spend money on urself
I spend my money on myself and my family, and I expect her to do so.
Re: Guy Make Una Wise Up Abeg by Shugavee(f): 7:43am On Jun 26, 2019
Davash222:

I spend my money on myself and my family, and I expect her to do so.
shiiiiiiiii, u don’t hv money
Re: Guy Make Una Wise Up Abeg by Davash222(m): 7:44am On Jun 26, 2019
Shugavee:
All thanks to Buhari.
Re: Guy Make Una Wise Up Abeg by francisbarrack(m): 8:08am On Jun 26, 2019
shadrama:
bro, must u date a girl bfor u render financial help to her?
if i have the opportunity to change a girls life i will not hesitate weda she is me girl or not.
remember u have mother and sisters. also remember that the reason why u have is to give,
the reason why u are blessed is to bless. SO THINK TWICE BRO

Most of these ladies will tag u muumu for assisting them
Re: Guy Make Una Wise Up Abeg by ubunja(m): 8:32am On Jun 26, 2019
lilbest4:
misogyny is a lie women use to activate the White Knight in a male
agreed. once I hear a man cry misogyny I automatically switch off. he's not worth dealing with.

1 Like

Re: Guy Make Una Wise Up Abeg by ubunja(m): 8:33am On Jun 26, 2019
Shugavee:
do you have it?

1 Like

Re: Guy Make Una Wise Up Abeg by carter009(m): 9:44am On Jun 26, 2019
But he's worth it when you milk him dry Abi.
ubunja:
agreed. once I hear a man cry misogyny I automatically switch off. he's not worth dealing with.
Re: Guy Make Una Wise Up Abeg by ORIENTATION101: 10:36am On Jun 26, 2019
stupidity:
You guys should shut it abeg. Help them if you can, if you can’t bounce out. Let’s stop the habit of labeling our women hungry when we guys are really the cause of it.

A lot of guys here only spend on girls because they want pvssy in return but when the pvssy is not served they label them hungry girls. Even if the pvssy was served, we will still dump her and unto the next one.

I changed my idea about this whole “hungry girls thing”
oga shut up joor did the op said guys should not to help them.dont u have girls in your family that you can help instead of strangers. Remove the log of wood in your eyes before helping others.

4 Likes

Re: Guy Make Una Wise Up Abeg by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 26, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
oga shut up joor did the op said guys should not to help them.dont u have girls in your family that you can help instead of strangers. Remove the log of wood in your eyes before helping others.
you are very silly. I guess you are my next door neighbor and sees me lavishing money only on girls and not helping my family members

I replied the post based on the comments on here and you bringing your useless family into it.

1 Like

Re: Guy Make Una Wise Up Abeg by ubunja(m): 11:14am On Jun 26, 2019
carter009:
But he's worth it when you milk him dry Abi.
what? Lmfao
Re: Guy Make Una Wise Up Abeg by Akinbahm(m): 2:57pm On Jun 26, 2019
bigpriik:
Never spend for a girl you are not dating guys don't fall for manipulation .only spend for a girl that is your girlfriend already never give in to the pressure to spend money from a girl you are toasting the moment you that you become someone they can use instantly and they may never date you for that dont get me wrong only spend when it is necessary like if the girl is sick or on the point of life and death any other reason are not worth it...spread the news never let women see you as gullible..no misogyny.

**peace***
I don't even mind giving out but what hinder me in doing so is the way they even request for it as if ur grandfather once owe their ancestors. funny enough the money they can't even ask their brother not to talk of their father in a year time they will request It from u within a second...
Re: Guy Make Una Wise Up Abeg by bigpriik: 4:40pm On Jun 26, 2019
Akinbahm:

I don't even mind giving out but what hinder me in doing so is the way they even request for it as if ur grandfather once owe their ancestors. funny enough the money they can't even ask their brother not to talk of their father in a year time they will request It from u within a second...

Sometimes they ask you for money that can't ask their boyfriend ....you never see anything seff..

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Is She Testing My Love For Her Or She's Just Wasting My Time? / Nigerian Men Str!p Two South African Girls For Allegedly Stealing Their Rolex (V

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.