Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,672 members, 7,809,553 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

Top 10 Signs A Nigerian Man Wants To Marry You - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 10 Signs A Nigerian Man Wants To Marry You (62623 Views)

If You Cannot Marry 4wives, I Cannot Marry You - Lady Says (video) / No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) / “Get 10,000 Retweets And I Will Marry You” - Lady Tells Guy Who Has Crush On Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Signs A Nigerian Man Wants To Marry You by khiaa(f): 11:04pm On Jun 28, 2019
lexy2014:

No need to get emotional. How did u come about d above? Did u interact with d estimated 90,000,000 Nigerian men& also with every other man on d planet to have come to ur conclusion? Yes or No? its such a simple question.

I'm not emotional but it seems you are. I told you I'm not blaming Nigerian men it's not your fault it's in your nature.
Re: Top 10 Signs A Nigerian Man Wants To Marry You by lexy2014: 11:12pm On Jun 28, 2019
khiaa:

I'm not emotional but it seems you are. I told you I'm not blaming Nigerian men it's not your fault it's in your nature.

If u aren't getting emotional, then how do u no what is in my nature? U still haven't answered d question. D question isn't about what is in my nature or what isnt. D question is how do u no what is in my nature as a Nigerian man?

lexy2014:

Did u interact with d estimated 90,000,000 Nigerian men& also with every other man on d planet to have come to ur conclusion? Yes or No? its such a simple question.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Signs A Nigerian Man Wants To Marry You by cococandy(f): 11:20pm On Jun 28, 2019
Thank you
Freehuman:

Wow. Mama. You're a big woman. She's beautiful from behind (I'm not a pedophile).

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Signs A Nigerian Man Wants To Marry You by khiaa(f): 11:25pm On Jun 28, 2019
lexy2014:

If u aren't getting emotional, then how do u no what is in my nature? U still haven't answered d question. D question isn't about is in my nature or what is. D question is how do u no what is my nature as a Nigerian man?
If you are Nigerian it's in your DNA to be possessive, overbearing, oppressive, misogynistic, suppressive. You aren't much different from the white slave owners. Stop being sensitive and face the truth of your personalities.

Re: Top 10 Signs A Nigerian Man Wants To Marry You by lexy2014: 11:32pm On Jun 28, 2019
khiaa:
[/quote]

"If you are Nigerian it's in your DNA to be possessive, overbearing, oppressive, misogynistic, suppressive. You aren't much different from the white slave owners".

U still havent answered d question. D question still stands, how did u come to ur conclusion?:

[quote author=lexy2014 post=79762589]

How did u come about d above? Did u interact with d estimated 90,000,000 Nigerian men& also with every other man on d planet to have come to ur conclusion? Yes or No? its such a simple question.
Re: Top 10 Signs A Nigerian Man Wants To Marry You by khiaa(f): 11:35pm On Jun 28, 2019
lexy2014:

"If you are Nigerian it's in your DNA to be possessive, overbearing, oppressive, misogynistic, suppressive. You aren't much different from the white slave owners".

U still havent answered d question. D question still stands, how did u come to ur conclusion?:

Research of the Nigerian society and behavior.
Re: Top 10 Signs A Nigerian Man Wants To Marry You by lexy2014: 11:36pm On Jun 28, 2019
khiaa:

Research of the Nigerian society and behavior.

In d course of ur research,
lexy2014:

Did u interact with d estimated 90,000,000 Nigerian men& also with every other man on d planet to have come to ur conclusion?
Re: Top 10 Signs A Nigerian Man Wants To Marry You by khiaa(f): 12:09am On Jun 29, 2019
lexy2014:

Nigerian Poisonous Patriarchy In Nigeria...

Patriarchy and Gender Inequality In Nigeria

The Problems of Patriarchy In Nigeria

Women Oppression In Nigeria Under Patriarchy and Oppression

This is where I got some of my
information from and they all support those horrible flaws of Nigerian men.
Re: Top 10 Signs A Nigerian Man Wants To Marry You by lexy2014: 8:35am On Jun 29, 2019
khiaa:

Nigerian Poisonous Patriarchy In Nigeria...

Patriarchy and Gender Inequality In Nigeria

The Problems of Patriarchy In Nigeria

Women Oppression In Nigeria Under Patriarchy and Oppression

This is where I got some of my
information from and they all support those horrible flaws of Nigerian men.

lexy2014:

Did u interact with d estimated 90,000,000 Nigerian men& also with every other man on d planet to have come to ur conclusion? Yes or No?
Re: Top 10 Signs A Nigerian Man Wants To Marry You by Nobody: 9:01am On Jun 29, 2019
khiaa:

Look at whose talking? Black American woman. grin cheesy
Black American women are know as bltches and whores.if you want to have wide sex then go meet black American woman lol. grin grin

You are here talking crap how it's in Nigeria nature to do bla bla and all, so what do you make up of Black American men?

Your brother's live in a well developed society where everything works ,and yet somehow somewhere they still manage to make a mess of themselves.

Most of them are in jails because of

domestic Violence

Drug-related offense

Gang and cult war offense

and so on and so forth.

and yet you decide to skip all that undecided bloody hypocrite
grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Top 10 Signs A Nigerian Man Wants To Marry You by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 29, 2019
khiaa:

They bring that same harsh mentality to the west and they are very much rejected
It is a blessing if black American women rejected Nigeria men grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Top 10 Signs A Nigerian Man Wants To Marry You by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 29, 2019
PrinceCharmings:

No mind that khiaa girl she think,she's important. Lol
Re: Top 10 Signs A Nigerian Man Wants To Marry You by khiaa(f): 11:04am On Jun 29, 2019
SilentListener:

Look at whose talking? Black American woman. grin cheesy
Black American women are know as bltches and whores.if you want to have wide sex then go meet black American woman lol. grin grin

You are here talking crap how it's in Nigeria nature to do bla bla and all, so what do you make up of Black American men?

Your brother's live in a well developed society where everything works ,and yet somehow somewhere they still manage to make a mess of themselves.

Most of them are in jails because of

domestic Violence

Drug-related offense

Gang and cult war offense

and so on and so forth.

and yet you decide to skip all that undecided bloody hypocrite
grin cheesy

Everything you typed describes Nigerian men completely.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Signs A Nigerian Man Wants To Marry You by khiaa(f): 11:06am On Jun 29, 2019
PrinceCharmings:

I definitely agree with you.
Re: Top 10 Signs A Nigerian Man Wants To Marry You by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jun 29, 2019
khiaa:

I definitely agree with you.
If you did, then why did you stick your long nose where it didn't belong? grin grin
This is the type of women we want. grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/5241376/german-fiancee-coming-nigeria-4

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Signs A Nigerian Man Wants To Marry You by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 29, 2019
khiaa:

Everything you typed describes Nigerian men completely.

lol, black American men are great, and yet your sister are running after racist white men grin grin

Khiaa carry your problem and go.i don't have your time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FA6Zl6Oa098
Re: Top 10 Signs A Nigerian Man Wants To Marry You by khiaa(f): 4:35pm On Jun 29, 2019
PrinceCharmings:
If you did, then why did you stick your long nose where it didn't belong? grin grin
This is the type of women we want. grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/5241376/german-fiancee-coming-nigeria-4

Who cares who you want, the point is nobody wants you except big fat white whales. grin You and your whales look like the number 10 when you are walking together.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Signs A Nigerian Man Wants To Marry You by khiaa(f): 4:39pm On Jun 29, 2019
SilentListener:

lol, black American men are great, and yet your sister are running after racist white men grin grin

Khiaa carry your problem and go.i don't have your time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FA6Zl6Oa098

She's Nigerian.
Re: Top 10 Signs A Nigerian Man Wants To Marry You by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 29, 2019
khiaa:

She's Nigerian.
she'black American, Nigerians don't have that accentgrin grin
Re: Top 10 Signs A Nigerian Man Wants To Marry You by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 29, 2019
khiaa:

Who cares who you want, the point is nobody wants you except big fat white whales. grin
The lie you tell yourself Are you in pains? white women are the best thing to happen to mankind. grin grin Pele my sister tongue
Re: Top 10 Signs A Nigerian Man Wants To Marry You by khiaa(f): 9:20pm On Jun 29, 2019
SilentListener:
The lie you tell yourself Are you in pains? white women are the best thing to happen to mankind. grin grin Pele my sister tongue

Those white whales feel the same way about you because nobody wants them but you low self-esteem and self hating Nigerian AfriCoons. You see, you were made for each other

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Signs A Nigerian Man Wants To Marry You by khiaa(f): 9:23pm On Jun 29, 2019
SilentListener:
she'black American, Nigerians don't have that accentgrin grin

Nigerians that grew up in the hood in America have that accent. Yes she is a low self-esteem, self hating Nigerian AfriCoon.
Re: Top 10 Signs A Nigerian Man Wants To Marry You by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 29, 2019
khiaa:

Those white whales feel the same way about you because nobody wants them but you low self-esteem and self hating Nigerian AfriCoons. You see, you were made for each other
lol,come down to African and see the real meaning of hate tongue
Re: Top 10 Signs A Nigerian Man Wants To Marry You by khiaa(f): 9:40pm On Jun 29, 2019
SilentListener:
lol,come down to African and see the real meaning of hate tongue

I don't have to come to Nigeria to see the self-hating, you guys display it on NL constantly.
Re: Top 10 Signs A Nigerian Man Wants To Marry You by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 29, 2019
khiaa:

Nigerians that grew up in the hood in America have that accent. Yes she is a low self-esteem, self hating Nigerian AfriCoon.
lol, bye bye.
Re: Top 10 Signs A Nigerian Man Wants To Marry You by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 29, 2019
khiaa:

I don't have to come to Nigeria to see the self-hating, you guys display it on NL constantly.
i said African not Nigeria tongue bye bye tongue
Re: Top 10 Signs A Nigerian Man Wants To Marry You by khiaa(f): 9:45pm On Jun 29, 2019
SilentListener:
i said African not Nigeria tongue bye bye tongue

I said Nigeria because the other African countries aren't Africoons like you guys are.
Re: Top 10 Signs A Nigerian Man Wants To Marry You by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 29, 2019
khiaa:

[b] Who cares who you want,[/b]the point is nobody wants you except big fat white whales. grin You and your whales look like the number 10 when you are walking together.
You care love. kiss kiss
Re: Top 10 Signs A Nigerian Man Wants To Marry You by khiaa(f): 9:51pm On Jun 29, 2019
PrinceCharmings:
You care love. kiss kiss

I only care when you guys come in public with those big fat whales looking like the number 10 and people mistake you for a Black American man.
Re: Top 10 Signs A Nigerian Man Wants To Marry You by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 29, 2019
khiaa:

I said Nigeria because the other African countries aren't Africoons like you guys are.
how did you know that the other African countries are not coons like Nigerians? grin grin
Re: Top 10 Signs A Nigerian Man Wants To Marry You by khiaa(f): 11:11pm On Jun 29, 2019
SilentListener:
how did you know that the other African countries are not coons like Nigerians? grin grin

Because most of them show pride in their people, yeah, they worship whites somewhat but they don't overly worship them. They don't believe all the lies that come out of the whites mouths, they don't believe whites can do no wrong, they don't believe that whites are their salvation to heaven, and they don't believe all whites are rich like you Nigerians do.

They don't believe that whites are
superior to them and they are at the bottom of the totem pole when it comes to other races like Nigerians do. Only a Nigerian can believe that dating or marrying a big fat white Orca whale is a come-up. grin
I thought you said bye bye.
Re: Top 10 Signs A Nigerian Man Wants To Marry You by Nobody: 12:16am On Jun 30, 2019
khiaa:

I only care when you guys come in public with those big fat whales looking like the number 10 and people mistake you for a Black American man.
You are a liar, and you are not very good at it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Short Guys / He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) / Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.