Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,467 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

You Belong To The World’s Rarest Personality-type If You Have These Abilities. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Belong To The World’s Rarest Personality-type If You Have These Abilities. (21333 Views)

Top 8 Types Of Men In Nigeria (which Category Do You Belong To? / Do You Know Your Meyer Briggs Personality Type (MBTI)? / Ladies Let Us Know Which Number You Belong Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Belong To The World’s Rarest Personality-type If You Have These Abilities. by Clickairtravels: 2:58pm On Jun 29, 2019
I read this with tears rolling down my cheek.. This is ME!!
�✅

1 Like

Re: You Belong To The World’s Rarest Personality-type If You Have These Abilities. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 02, 2019
Where is Magnoliaa?

1 Like

Re: You Belong To The World’s Rarest Personality-type If You Have These Abilities. by ambivert27(f): 12:51pm On Jul 03, 2019
This is all me except I'm not an introvert but ambivert. I will pass for ANFJ if there's anything like that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Belong To The World’s Rarest Personality-type If You Have These Abilities. by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 03, 2019
I have all the traits of an INFJ and INTP. between the two am still figuring myself out.
While the INFJ has introverted intuition as it dominant function and extroverted feeling as it auxiliary function. The INTP has introverted Thinking as it dominant function and extroverted intuition as it auxiliary function.
Deep down within me I know I make use of my intuition but what I can't figure out is if am using a dominant introverted intuition or an extroverted auxiliary intuition. Even if I go with Introverted intuition as my dominant trait I will fit best with INTJ personality type because I have more of extroverted thinking in me in fact I have a very low extroverted feeling which means its impossible for me to be an INFJ.
The conclusion of my scenario is the am either an INTJ or INTP.

1 Like

Re: You Belong To The World’s Rarest Personality-type If You Have These Abilities. by Emarvel(m): 3:20pm On Jul 03, 2019
You just describe me......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Belong To The World’s Rarest Personality-type If You Have These Abilities. by BdorianGray(m): 6:58pm On Jul 03, 2019
Magnoliaa:

They really are that small. Very rare (reason why they often report feeling like they are not part of this world, misunderstood by everyone, and just different from the rest of the people). The percentage varies--sometimes two, or three but never up to five. The ones within the 5-10% range are the Extroverted Types.

They are empaths, highly sensitive, altruistic and are self-sacrificing, believe the best about people--they don't only relate to things but absorb those things (feelings, events etc) as if they were really happening to them. Because of all these, Narcissists get attracted to them. People who can only give, and give and give (and they've got a lot give), neglect themselves, are only aware of others feelings and needs, tries to 'save' them. So, they tend to be very accepting and believing in goodness - a perfect prey for Narcs.

https://amp.businessinsider.com/why-empaths-and-narcissists-are-attracted-to-each-other-2018-1

https://www.yourtango.com/2018314308/toxic-relationship-between-empath-and-narcissist-attraction

I have read most of your comments on this thread. Kindly permit me to disagree with everything u have stated in all..
I feel you don't know what u saying or supporting..
Thanx.
Re: You Belong To The World’s Rarest Personality-type If You Have These Abilities. by addictiv(m): 8:14pm On Jul 03, 2019
INFJ-A... cool
Re: You Belong To The World’s Rarest Personality-type If You Have These Abilities. by Nobody: 12:52am On Jul 04, 2019
How do they treat their love partners/spouse?
Re: You Belong To The World’s Rarest Personality-type If You Have These Abilities. by Nobody: 12:53am On Jul 04, 2019
lordskid:
NL_NATION

It’s not everyday that you’ll come across an INFJ, but when you do, you’ll never forget them.

People with INFJ personality type are some of the rarest people in the world. They have extremely unique characteristics that set them apart from the rest.

Do you feel like you are different from everyone you know? If so, don’t worry. There’s nothing wrong with you.

Below are several characteristics that will help determine if you, or someone you know, is an INFJ.

These diamonds in the rough are a real treasure, so if you find this type of personality type in your life, never let them go!

1. THEY LIKE TO WRITE

INFJs prefer to write than speak. They aren’t big talkers unless absolutely necessary. They find peace in writing because it allows them the creativity to express their thoughts.

2. THEY OVERTHINK A LOT

INFJs are the ultimate overthinker. They can’t let a social situation just play out. No, they have to go over it in their head like a jillion times before they can feel secure. And they almost never feel secure.

3. THEY HAVE TROUBLE PUTTING THOUGHTS INTO WORDS

It’s not always easy to put thoughts into words for an INFJ. Their thoughts are often so complex and jumbled that it’s hard to figure out what exactly they want to say.

4. THEY ARE LONERS

They can often be found wandering the park alone, drinking coffee by themselves at a cafe. However, don’t assume they are lonely. They choose to isolate themselves from the world in order to get in touch with their inner self and organize their thoughts.

5. THEY CAN FIT IN ANYWHERE

At the end of the day, they are extremely flexible people who can fit in with just about any crowd. They have no problem using this to their advantage.

6. THEY ARE EMPATHETIC AND SENSITIVE

Have you heard the word empath before? This perfectly describes the INFJs of the world. They are unbelievably caring and generous people.

They will always go out of their way to help those in need. They think about what would LIFE be in other people’s shoes. This is what makes them so sensitive to the feelings of others. They would never intentionally hurt someone.

7. THEY CAREFULLY SELECT THEIR FRIENDS

INFJs prefer the comfort of their own home and they value their privacy. They would much rather be alone than surrounded by bad company. They are very selective of who they surround themselves with.

They only want to hang out with people who share the same values as they do and also respect their alone time.

8. THEY SEEK THE TRUTH

INFJs are fascinated by the mysteries of our universe. They could spend the entire night just watching the stars drift by. They aren’t interested in ordinary things like who won this weeks sports game.

They prefer to delve deep into the true nature of things. Be prepared for some heavy conversations with an INFJ.

9. THEY TRUST THEIR INTUITION

Intuition. Intuition. Intuition. INFJs can easily sense when something isn’t right. This is one of their most important characteristics. Not only do they have a deep sense of intuition, but they listen to their gut feelings.

While most people ignore these feelings, INFJs have a keen sense about what is happening in their life. Their gut is almost never wrong.

10. THEY ARE FULL OF CONTRADICTIONS

INFJs might seem bipolar at times. They can go from happy to sad in a heartbeat. Their emotions are constantly changing, which can make them especially difficult to keep track of.

THEY CAN READ PEOPLE

This skill comes from their deep emotional intelligence. They can see right through people’s words and actions.

They can identify an manipulator very quickly. They use this trait to protect themselves by removing those negative people from their lives.

Higher Perspective
Re: You Belong To The World’s Rarest Personality-type If You Have These Abilities. by Nobody: 6:23am On Jul 04, 2019
SIR0:

Their LOYALTY to a partner is top-notch. But they expect same from a partner too.

5 Likes

Re: You Belong To The World’s Rarest Personality-type If You Have These Abilities. by luvyaself95(m): 6:51am On Jul 04, 2019
Except for number one i am all others..
Re: You Belong To The World’s Rarest Personality-type If You Have These Abilities. by luvyaself95(m): 6:53am On Jul 04, 2019
lordskid:

Their LOYALTY to a partner is top-notch. But they expect same from a partner too.
Yea exactly and if you know about astrology/Sun sign most of them are September born...

1 Like

Re: You Belong To The World’s Rarest Personality-type If You Have These Abilities. by Nobody: 7:01am On Jul 04, 2019
luvyaself95:
Yea exactly and if you know about astrology/Sun sign most of them are September born...

Maybe. Each sign has its own unique qualities. We (human) ain't EQUALS, only UNIQUE in different ways.
Re: You Belong To The World’s Rarest Personality-type If You Have These Abilities. by Emarvel(m): 9:23am On Jul 04, 2019
luvyaself95:
Proudly August born
Re: You Belong To The World’s Rarest Personality-type If You Have These Abilities. by DAramis: 10:01am On Jul 04, 2019
lordskid:

100%. It is not only in Spouse but also in worthy friends. THEY ARE FRIENDS that would always bail you out in your most difficult situations if every other friends failed you when you needed them most.

2 Likes

Re: You Belong To The World’s Rarest Personality-type If You Have These Abilities. by luvyaself95(m): 3:11pm On Jul 04, 2019
Emarvel:

Proudly August born
You might be Virgo if you were born August around 20th
Re: You Belong To The World’s Rarest Personality-type If You Have These Abilities. by luvyaself95(m): 3:13pm On Jul 04, 2019
lordskid:

Maybe. Each sign has its own unique qualities. We (human) ain't EQUALS, only UNIQUE in different ways.
Yea You're Right, but no matter how our traits will never leave us..

1 Like

Re: You Belong To The World’s Rarest Personality-type If You Have These Abilities. by Eze2000(m): 4:00pm On Jul 04, 2019
lordskid:
NL_NATION

It’s not everyday that you’ll come across an INFJ, but when you do, you’ll never forget them.

People with INFJ personality type are some of the rarest people in the world. They have extremely unique characteristics that set them apart from the rest.

Do you feel like you are different from everyone you know? If so, don’t worry. There’s nothing wrong with you.

Below are several characteristics that will help determine if you, or someone you know, is an INFJ.

These diamonds in the rough are a real treasure, so if you find this type of personality type in your life, never let them go!

1. THEY LIKE TO WRITE

INFJs prefer to write than speak. They aren’t big talkers unless absolutely necessary. They find peace in writing because it allows them the creativity to express their thoughts.

2. THEY OVERTHINK A LOT

INFJs are the ultimate overthinker. They can’t let a social situation just play out. No, they have to go over it in their head like a jillion times before they can feel secure. And they almost never feel secure.

It’s not always easy to put thoughts into words for an INFJ. Their thoughts are often so complex and jumbled that it’s hard to figure out what exactly they want to say.

4. THEY ARE LONERS

They can often be found wandering the park alone, drinking coffee by themselves at a cafe. However, don’t assume they are lonely. They choose to isolate themselves from the world in order to get in touch with their inner self and organize their thoughts.

At the end of the day, they are extremely flexible people who can fit in with just about any crowd. They have no problem using this to their advantage.

Have you heard the word empath before? This perfectly describes the INFJs of the world. They are unbelievably caring and generous people.

They will always go out of their way to help those in need. They think about what would LIFE be in other people’s shoes. This is what makes them so sensitive to the feelings of others. They would never intentionally hurt someone.

INFJs prefer the comfort of their own home and they value their privacy. They would much rather be alone than surrounded by bad company. They are very selective of who they surround themselves with.

They only want to hang out with people who share the same values as they do and also respect their alone time.

8. THEY SEEK THE TRUTH

INFJs are fascinated by the mysteries of our universe. They could spend the entire night just watching the stars drift by. They aren’t interested in ordinary things like who won this weeks sports game.

They prefer to delve deep into the true nature of things. Be prepared for some heavy conversations with an INFJ.

Intuition. Intuition. Intuition. INFJs can easily sense when something isn’t right. This is one of their most important characteristics. Not only do they have a deep sense of intuition, but they listen to their gut feelings.

While most people ignore these feelings, INFJs have a keen sense about what is happening in their life. Their gut is almost never wrong.

INFJs might seem bipolar at times. They can go from happy to sad in a heartbeat. Their emotions are constantly changing, which can make them especially difficult to keep track of.

THEY CAN READ PEOPLE

This skill comes from their deep emotional intelligence. They can see right through people’s words and actions.

They can identify an manipulator very quickly. They use this trait to protect themselves by removing those negative people from their lives.

Higher Perspective

You have just described me completely except in one point. I am even a writer

1 Like

Re: You Belong To The World’s Rarest Personality-type If You Have These Abilities. by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 04, 2019
embarassed
Re: You Belong To The World’s Rarest Personality-type If You Have These Abilities. by Emarvel(m): 4:50pm On Jul 04, 2019
luvyaself95:
You might be Virgo if you were born August around 20th
August 11th
Proudly Leo
Re: You Belong To The World’s Rarest Personality-type If You Have These Abilities. by luvyaself95(m): 4:58pm On Jul 04, 2019
Emarvel:
August 11th Proudly Leo
I thought as much, that my real dude Sign..

1 Like

Re: You Belong To The World’s Rarest Personality-type If You Have These Abilities. by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 04, 2019
DAramis:

100%. It is not only in Spouse but also in worthy friends. THEY ARE FRIENDS that would always bail you out in your most difficult situations if every other friends failed you when you needed them most.

You on point, bro!
Re: You Belong To The World’s Rarest Personality-type If You Have These Abilities. by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 04, 2019
luvyaself95:
Yea You're Right, but no matter how our traits will never leave us..

That's correct. We have the absolute power to KEEP or CHANGE them. Man is indeed a god.
Re: You Belong To The World’s Rarest Personality-type If You Have These Abilities. by victorian(f): 8:37pm On Jul 04, 2019
I'm all that except number 1 and 3.

So what does that make me lordskid undecided
Re: You Belong To The World’s Rarest Personality-type If You Have These Abilities. by princfred(m): 8:42pm On Jul 04, 2019
Wow ...now profiling us.
Re: You Belong To The World’s Rarest Personality-type If You Have These Abilities. by Toks2008(m): 8:47pm On Jul 04, 2019
lordskid:
NL_NATION

1. THEY LIKE TO WRITE

2. THEY OVERTHINK A LOT

4. THEY ARE LONERS

8. THEY SEEK THE TRUTH

THEY CAN READ PEOPLE

Higher Perspective

I dont know what INFJ is but you just described me in my entirety.

1 Like

Re: You Belong To The World’s Rarest Personality-type If You Have These Abilities. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 04, 2019
victorian:

I'm all that except number 1 and 3.

So what does that make me lordskid :-

Both literally are same to me. Not able to put ur thoughts into words is a sign of higher intelligence.

Those ain't dominant traits, though! Few INFJs lacks them too
Re: You Belong To The World’s Rarest Personality-type If You Have These Abilities. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 04, 2019
Toks2008:

I dont know what INFJ is but you just described me in my entirety.
I - Introverted,
N - iNtuitive,
F - Feeling
J - Judging
You are welcome!
Re: You Belong To The World’s Rarest Personality-type If You Have These Abilities. by victorian(f): 9:03pm On Jul 04, 2019
lordskid:

Both literally are same to me. Not able to put ur thoughts into words is a sign of higher intelligence.

Those ain't dominant traits, though! Few INFJs lacks them too

Cool smiley

1 Like

Re: You Belong To The World’s Rarest Personality-type If You Have These Abilities. by cooljoe(m): 9:05pm On Jul 04, 2019
What a load of nonsense. Pple will act silly and say it's just my star, I'm a cancerian, that's who I am. Ode u are what u choose to do or not do.
Re: You Belong To The World’s Rarest Personality-type If You Have These Abilities. by victorian(f): 9:06pm On Jul 04, 2019
lordskid:

So true..

You try! smiley

1 Like

Re: You Belong To The World’s Rarest Personality-type If You Have These Abilities. by Toks2008(m): 9:09pm On Jul 04, 2019
lordskid:

I - Introverted,

N - iNtuitive,

F - Feeling

J - Judging

You are welcome!

I see.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Women Aren’t That Complicated, Just Do Transfer — Benin Man Counsels Men / Nairaland Get Together Party (Easter Version) / Why So Afraid?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.