Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,673 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

You Belong To The World’s Rarest Personality-type If You Have These Abilities. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Belong To The World’s Rarest Personality-type If You Have These Abilities. (21411 Views)

Do You Know Your Meyer Briggs Personality Type (MBTI)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Belong To The World’s Rarest Personality-type If You Have These Abilities. by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 04, 2019
victorian:

So true..

You try! smiley
Let's drink to that

Re: You Belong To The World’s Rarest Personality-type If You Have These Abilities. by victorian(f): 9:17pm On Jul 04, 2019
lordskid:

Let's drink to that

grin Yeaaa!!!

With rocks in it. cheesy
Re: You Belong To The World’s Rarest Personality-type If You Have These Abilities. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 04, 2019
victorian:

grin Yeaaa!!!

With rocks in it. cheesy

Re: You Belong To The World’s Rarest Personality-type If You Have These Abilities. by stanboy28(m): 10:53pm On Jul 04, 2019
lordskid:
NL_NATION

It’s not everyday that you’ll come across an INFJ, but when you do, you’ll never forget them.

People with INFJ personality type are some of the rarest people in the world. They have extremely unique characteristics that set them apart from the rest.

Do you feel like you are different from everyone you know? If so, don’t worry. There’s nothing wrong with you.

Below are several characteristics that will help determine if you, or someone you know, is an INFJ.

These diamonds in the rough are a real treasure, so if you find this type of personality type in your life, never let them go!

1. THEY LIKE TO WRITE

INFJs prefer to write than speak. They aren’t big talkers unless absolutely necessary. They find peace in writing because it allows them the creativity to express their thoughts.

2. THEY OVERTHINK A LOT

INFJs are the ultimate overthinker. They can’t let a social situation just play out. No, they have to go over it in their head like a jillion times before they can feel secure. And they almost never feel secure.

3. THEY HAVE TROUBLE PUTTING THOUGHTS INTO WORDS

It’s not always easy to put thoughts into words for an INFJ. Their thoughts are often so complex and jumbled that it’s hard to figure out what exactly they want to say.

4. THEY ARE LONERS

They can often be found wandering the park alone, drinking coffee by themselves at a cafe. However, don’t assume they are lonely. They choose to isolate themselves from the world in order to get in touch with their inner self and organize their thoughts.

5. THEY CAN FIT IN ANYWHERE

At the end of the day, they are extremely flexible people who can fit in with just about any crowd. They have no problem using this to their advantage.

6. THEY ARE EMPATHETIC AND SENSITIVE

Have you heard the word empath before? This perfectly describes the INFJs of the world. They are unbelievably caring and generous people.

They will always go out of their way to help those in need. They think about what would LIFE be in other people’s shoes. This is what makes them so sensitive to the feelings of others. They would never intentionally hurt someone.

7. THEY CAREFULLY SELECT THEIR FRIENDS

INFJs prefer the comfort of their own home and they value their privacy. They would much rather be alone than surrounded by bad company. They are very selective of who they surround themselves with.

They only want to hang out with people who share the same values as they do and also respect their alone time.

8. THEY SEEK THE TRUTH

INFJs are fascinated by the mysteries of our universe. They could spend the entire night just watching the stars drift by. They aren’t interested in ordinary things like who won this weeks sports game.

They prefer to delve deep into the true nature of things. Be prepared for some heavy conversations with an INFJ.

9. THEY TRUST THEIR INTUITION

Intuition. Intuition. Intuition. INFJs can easily sense when something isn’t right. This is one of their most important characteristics. Not only do they have a deep sense of intuition, but they listen to their gut feelings.

While most people ignore these feelings, INFJs have a keen sense about what is happening in their life. Their gut is almost never wrong.

10. THEY ARE FULL OF CONTRADICTIONS

INFJs might seem bipolar at times. They can go from happy to sad in a heartbeat. Their emotions are constantly changing, which can make them especially difficult to keep track of.

THEY CAN READ PEOPLE

This skill comes from their deep emotional intelligence. They can see right through people’s words and actions.

They can identify an manipulator very quickly. They use this trait to protect themselves by removing those negative people from their lives.

Higher Perspective
another self gratifying nonsense....
Re: You Belong To The World’s Rarest Personality-type If You Have These Abilities. by stanboy28(m): 11:02pm On Jul 04, 2019
clive2u:
ur english arrangement is so whack for a shried wannabe
you guys feel this INJS bullshit something is one Kinda God like personality and y'all feel like u've made in life becos someone says blah blah blah INJS.your personality nor help anybody..
Sha... Anything that makes you feel better about yourself
If you can carry your personality till collect money in the bank... That will be a big deal
Re: You Belong To The World’s Rarest Personality-type If You Have These Abilities. by stanboy28(m): 11:06pm On Jul 04, 2019
Love4God:

These are MAn made philosophies.No man can define you better than yourself.

That is why those in category A have some personality traits of those in category B.

Note:Only you can define you.

You can decide to change any of those personality traits you don't like.
i tire for them oooooo... Them go jst dey do all this yeye stuff for self gratification...
Well sha.. Anything that make y'all feel better..

You are who you are stop all this baseless assumptions
Re: You Belong To The World’s Rarest Personality-type If You Have These Abilities. by stanboy28(m): 11:10pm On Jul 04, 2019
Y'all jst spew trash like this to make yourself feel better
Re: You Belong To The World’s Rarest Personality-type If You Have These Abilities. by dukeprince50: 7:19am On Jul 05, 2019
dullard
Re: You Belong To The World’s Rarest Personality-type If You Have These Abilities. by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 05, 2019
stanboy28:

[s] I tire for them oooooo... Them go jst dey do all this yeye stuff for self gratification...
Well sha.. Anything that make y'all feel better..

You are who you are stop all this baseless ASSUMPTIONS.

Another self gratifying nonsense.... [/s]

Come down from the Ring, bro! We ain't fighting. I hope you feel "better & gratified" with your comments now. SCIENCE deals with FACTS not assumptions.

1 Share

Re: You Belong To The World’s Rarest Personality-type If You Have These Abilities. by stanboy28(m): 11:45am On Jul 05, 2019
lordskid:

Come down from the Ring, bro! We ain't fighting. I hope you feel "better & gratified" with your comments now. SCIENCE deals with FACTS not assumptions.
omo chill jare.. All those stuff na philosophy.. And everybody dey here dey claim "this is me" this is me.... Like say dem dey use am collect money... One guy dey dere sef they bash another guy wey say e no like as he own introvertion dey.. I jst weak for ona... Las las... All this stuff na scam
Re: You Belong To The World’s Rarest Personality-type If You Have These Abilities. by DAramis: 12:16pm On Jul 05, 2019
Like a Wiseman once said Man know thyself.
The poster above don't want to learn now (No body ask you to believe it just learn).

Don't make the mistakes most people make by hating on people that exhibit these traits just because you refused to learn the various variations. Most parents have hated their children and caused them to be depressed because of ignorance.

You will see people ganging up against another person because of hate, envy or jealousy because the person in question was unique on his own way.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Belong To The World’s Rarest Personality-type If You Have These Abilities. by DAramis: 12:21pm On Jul 05, 2019
Always remember, not believing is not evil but refusing to learn is the greatest evil.

All I know is that, in the future, if I marry and give birth to a child, he or she would not pass through what I have passed while growing up on till this moment. No sort of bullying or hating would be melted on them.

I will guarantee them maximum protection and safety even if it means stepping on people's toes.

3 Likes

Re: You Belong To The World’s Rarest Personality-type If You Have These Abilities. by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 05, 2019
DAramis:

.........but refusing to learn is the greatest evil.
See sensible comment

1 Like

Re: You Belong To The World’s Rarest Personality-type If You Have These Abilities. by Nobody: 12:53am On Jul 06, 2019
eni4real:
Are they rich??

LOl! I believe I have this personality. But at the end of the day, if you broke, it don't matter what kind a personality someone has. You need them to bring home the money.

It like that oldies's song. You love gives me a big ole thrill; but your love it don't my bills. I need money!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Belong To The World’s Rarest Personality-type If You Have These Abilities. by Nobody: 1:28am On Jul 06, 2019
Magnoliaa:

Lol, I don't know of any rich one (there probably are)--but they aren't usually swayed by riches, fame, or recognition and the likes. They...care about higher purposes, harmony with the universe, taking a noble path... such stuff.

I don't care about fame or recognition or designer this and that. But I do value money greatly. Not to buy expensive things. But to be comfortable and have the ultimate freedom to do anything.

And yes I think this personality type is a very cursed. I don't think it's necessarily narcissism. But I think this personality type thinks and feel deeply and cannot tolerate a bunch of bullshit from people. This may come out as being selfish. This personality type seem to seek too much perfection from their relationships and have a tendency to run away from people the minute they think people in their lives start to act a fool.

A coworker of mine whose married with 4 daughters try to insult me for never using my ovaries, lol! She even had the nerve to call me a lesbian! I would have loved to have had a successful marriage and family life. But I thank God that I never had to live the unnecessary drama of marrying into a culture where women are inferior and where having four daughters is way more of a curse than me having no kids. I don't even have time to worry about what I never had!! And I was more pissed off that this person saw me as less of a human being for not overpopulating the world than my lack of having a husband and children. Ultimately she is jealous because I didn't have to suffer the humiliations that she did being inferior; although I still had to suffer the humiliation of being inferior in other ways. But she too dumb and bitter to even understand that!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Belong To The World’s Rarest Personality-type If You Have These Abilities. by Magnoliaa(f): 3:51pm On Jul 06, 2019
BdorianGray:

I have read most of your comments on this thread. Kindly permit me to disagree with everything u have stated in all..
I feel you don't know what u saying or supporting..
Thanx.

Go ahead...
Re: You Belong To The World’s Rarest Personality-type If You Have These Abilities. by BdorianGray(m): 5:20pm On Jul 06, 2019
Magnoliaa:

Go ahead...

Thanks.. On the other hand though, u and I, I think we share similar spiritual values..
Re: You Belong To The World’s Rarest Personality-type If You Have These Abilities. by DelilahMakinde(f): 5:40pm On Jul 06, 2019
Juliet11111:
CAN YOU FOOLZ ( both the op and others commenting) TELL US THE MEANING OF INFJ

It's very frustrating..
Re: You Belong To The World’s Rarest Personality-type If You Have These Abilities. by Magnoliaa(f): 7:11pm On Jul 06, 2019
MarjieJ98354:

I don't care about fame or recognition or designer this and that. But I do value money greatly. Not to buy expensive things. But to be comfortable and have the ultimate freedom to do anything.

I agree. Money is very important in life.

And yes I think this personality type is a very cursed. I don't think it's necessarily narcissism. But I think this personality type thinks and feel deeply and cannot tolerate a bunch of bullshit from people. This may come out as being selfish. This personality type seem to seek too much perfection from their relationships and have a tendency to run away from people the minute they think people in their lives start to act a fool.

I don't get how it's a curse though, or how what make up INFJ makes it the *hardest* type of MBTI.

A coworker of mine whose married with 4 daughters try to insult me for never using my ovaries, lol! She even had the nerve to call me a lesbian! I would have loved to have had a successful marriage and family life. But I thank God that I never had to live the unnecessary drama of marrying into a culture where women are inferior and where having four daughters is way more of a curse than me having no kids. I don't even have time to worry about what I never had!! And I was more pissed off that this person saw me as less of a human being for not overpopulating the world than my lack of having a husband and children. Ultimately she is jealous because I didn't have to suffer the humiliations that she did being inferior; although I still had to suffer the humiliation of being inferior in other ways. But she too dumb and bitter to even understand that!!!

Sighs... that's the world we find ourselves in, but things are changing. Women are starting to have more freedom and importance in the society. I commend the one that choose to break from the norm and restricting culture. There's a great freedom to be found just outside of it.

As long as your choices satisfies you, and give you a peace of mind... smiley

1 Like

Re: You Belong To The World’s Rarest Personality-type If You Have These Abilities. by Magnoliaa(f): 7:13pm On Jul 06, 2019
BdorianGray:

Thanks.. On the other hand though, u and I, I think we share similar spiritual values..

Really?? What are your spiritual values?
Re: You Belong To The World’s Rarest Personality-type If You Have These Abilities. by Magnoliaa(f): 7:22pm On Jul 06, 2019
stanboy28:
you guys feel this INJS bullshit something is one Kinda God like personality and y'all feel like u've made in life becos someone says blah blah blah INJS.your personality nor help anybody..
Sha... Anything that makes you feel better about yourself
If you can carry your personality till collect money in the bank... That will be a big deal

grin grin grin You people are hilarious Sha. Wtf?? Why are you sounding so pained? E affect you?? Leave INFJs alone who are busy talking about how special they are and face your own. Jeez...

Seriously sef.

My personality nor help anybody? So---you know that my personality doesn't attract the kind of people i need for growth in life to me abi? Or it hasn't helped me cope with things in life? Personality affect every area of one's life! That some people choose to be aware of them and learn about it, how to use it to their advantage is a good thing. If you're not interested... move on.

And it also bring you money. Yeah. How do con artists and swindlers extort money? No be because of the kind person them be and brain them get?

Personality is everything...

stanboy28:
another self gratifying nonsense....

Is self-gratification bad?

1 Like

Re: You Belong To The World’s Rarest Personality-type If You Have These Abilities. by Magnoliaa(f): 7:27pm On Jul 06, 2019
theButterfly:
Where is Magnoliaa?

I'm here....

liberalchick what's your type?
Re: You Belong To The World’s Rarest Personality-type If You Have These Abilities. by BdorianGray(m): 9:04pm On Jul 06, 2019
Magnoliaa:

Really?? What are your spiritual values?

I think you are profound and analytical.. U dont give into the superficialities in our conventional main stream religions..

You aren't fanatical, you open minded enough to seek truth and investigate mystreis for yourself.. You seem to like to have direct, practical and objective experience of spiritual phenomenon amd concepts than just read and believe.. intellectualise..

With time, u would gravitate fully toward the studies of esoterisism.. by then, u would........

3 Likes

Re: You Belong To The World’s Rarest Personality-type If You Have These Abilities. by Magnoliaa(f): 7:30pm On Jul 07, 2019
BdorianGray:

I think you are profound and analytical.. U dont give into the superficialities in our conventional main stream religions..

You aren't fanatical, you open minded enough to seek truth and investigate mystreis for yourself.. You seem to like to have direct, practical and objective experience of spiritual phenomenon amd concepts than just read and believe.. intellectualise..

With time, u would gravitate fully toward the studies of esoterisism.. by then, u would........

........I would?

What have you seen from my posts that made you reached these conclusions?

And what is esoterisism? The definitions of it I'm seeing online is convoluted.
Re: You Belong To The World’s Rarest Personality-type If You Have These Abilities. by BabbanBura(m): 8:20pm On Jul 07, 2019
eni4real:
Are they rich??

I have so worked on my weakness u had thought am dominantly choleric but still maintained all the traits except that am conscious not to be judgemental cos I got plenty feedback on that
Re: You Belong To The World’s Rarest Personality-type If You Have These Abilities. by Unik3030: 8:21pm On Jul 07, 2019
theButterfly:
I'm an INFJ. I was diagnosed by a Psychologist back in the 12th grade, not that it's an illness or anything, God forbid.

If you're not an INFJ, you should be VERY thankful. Trust me, it's the worst MBTI ever. I would give anything to be an ENFP or ENTJ, but unfortunately I'm stuck with being an INFJ.
whats d meaning of infj
Re: You Belong To The World’s Rarest Personality-type If You Have These Abilities. by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 07, 2019
Unik3030:
whats d meaning of infj
Introversion (I), INtuition (N), Feeling (F), Judging (J).

1 Like

Re: You Belong To The World’s Rarest Personality-type If You Have These Abilities. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 07, 2019
Magnoliaa:

Introverted iNtuition Feeling Judging

perceptive is mine... I'm INFP... undecided

what's so exciting about it that OP needed a thread fornit
Re: You Belong To The World’s Rarest Personality-type If You Have These Abilities. by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 07, 2019
theButterfly:
I'm an INFJ. I was diagnosed by a Psychologist back in the 12th grade, not that it's an illness or anything, God forbid.

If you're not an INFJ, you should be VERY thankful. Trust me, it's the worst MBTI ever. I would give anything to be an ENFP or ENTJ, but unfortunately I'm stuck with being an INFJ.

ancestral side eyes undecided
Re: You Belong To The World’s Rarest Personality-type If You Have These Abilities. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 07, 2019
Guest007:

perceptive is mine... I'm INFP... undecided

what's so exciting about it that OP needed a thread fornit
"Perceiving", not perceptive.

1 Like

Re: You Belong To The World’s Rarest Personality-type If You Have These Abilities. by XhosaNostra(f): 8:45pm On Jul 07, 2019
Thought the rarest is INTJ, not INFJ.
Re: You Belong To The World’s Rarest Personality-type If You Have These Abilities. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 07, 2019
theButterfly:
"Perceiving", not perceptive.

no be the same meaning

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ever Had A Near Rape Experience? / Why Women Date Ugly Black Guys / Sweet: The Picture Of This Jamaican Girl Will Live You Drooling (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.