Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study (63620 Views)

Bisola Johnson: T.B. Joshua Addresses Rape Accusation (Video) / Pastor Biodun Speaks Amid Rape Accusation, Tells Members Not To Fight Protesters / CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by Wanity(m): 12:13pm On Jun 29, 2019
I think they should just hang the pastor without any investigation.

Feminist will use this allegation to give more courage to fight there parents
Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by Livefreeordieha(m): 12:14pm On Jun 29, 2019
tactius:
Good point from the OP.

That is why our legal system has presumption of innocence.

At the same time, Fatoyinbo's sleeping around, if proven to be true, does not qualify him to be a pastor. The Bible is clear on the qualities of a pastor.

we have a special type of Christianity being practiced in naija neither the pastors nor the sheeples adheres to anything in the Bible... Before u want to justify anything... Look around and then look beyond...

All the afonja vs ipob vs Fulani fight here are done by people of different faiths and they all claim to be righteous... But the reality is clear only hypocrisy thrives..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 29, 2019
The church members full this thread die..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by majamajic(m): 12:14pm On Jun 29, 2019
get things right ,
Neymar didn't not deny he had sex with the said woman,

in this Coza issue , he said nothing happened !!!!

2 Likes

Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by Brightdude007: 12:15pm On Jun 29, 2019
greggng:

Your write up doesn't apply in this case. This is a married successful woman...while neyma case is an encounter btw him and a LovePeddler. This woman has no reason to lie against the pastor. The pastor was not doing better than Timi dakolo...no case of envy here. I believe that lady 100 percent and I stand with her
In as much as I agree with you, Neva trust humans 100 percent

2 Likes

Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by JJOF(m): 12:16pm On Jun 29, 2019
Davash222:

A rape victim should go to court and seek for justice not the other way round.
I'm very sure you didn't watch the entire interview, if you had, you would have known the reason why she spoke out. She doesn't want to sue him, neither does she want an apology, or compensation. She's already healing. If anybody needs to take someone to court, it would be the Pastor, whom needs to clear his name right now. He should sue her for defamation of his personality.
Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by gr8tone: 12:16pm On Jun 29, 2019
mrvitalis:

Shut up ...this is not the first nor the secound time

Neymar case is different ...when people that know u for long over 20 years start accusing u ,not one not two then something is wrong
why now? Where were they? Why now?
Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by RemiTinubu(f): 12:16pm On Jun 29, 2019
greggng:

Your write up doesn't apply in this case. This is a married successful woman...while neyma case is an encounter btw him and a LovePeddler. This woman has no reason to lie against the pastor. The pastor was not doing better than Timi dakolo...no case of envy here. I believe that lady 100 percent and I stand with her
bro when did marriage = honesty

just a question

1 Like

Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by AgreatMan: 12:17pm On Jun 29, 2019
RemiTinubu:
Before you accuse or believe that story, remember Neymer's case

Had it been that the innocent guy has no evidence by now the world will be tearing him limb for limb
his club would have sacked him and all endorsement destroyed.

Yes you heard me right
All these would have happened without proper investigation and done out of emotions and sentiments because the world frowns at rape (including me) and sometimes take actions on the accused without investigation due to gender ish.

Nowadays desperate ladies capitalize on that to pull down any man they feel like and the world won't even ask questions and just destroy the accuser without proper investigation.

I use to join the band wagon until Neymer's case showed me how wicked some ladies can be
who would ever think that such innocent looking latino will ever accuse neymer falsely.

The world have started believing her story till neymer luckily presented a solid proof to end the allegations.
ask yourself this question.

Neymer went free because he gat some evidence to prove his innocence.
What about numerous guys in the same situation that gat nothing to back up their claims?

I rest my case here.

Please I'm not defending COZA Pastor, infact i don't like that guy but let's be logical in our reasoning SOMETIMES.

To think that a female wrote this is unthinkable. Neymar's case, d girl is a matured woman with a kid. She also came to meet Neymar with both her legs. This case involves an 18year old which a nigga has been accused of using his oversized manhood to tear through her hymen. Stop disgracing your fellow females.

U can carry both your legs to go meet him, I am sure he still has more bottles of the holy KREST.

5 Likes

Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by Unik3030: 12:17pm On Jun 29, 2019
Davash222:

the accused can also sue for defamation bro
Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by lomprico(m): 12:18pm On Jun 29, 2019
tactius:

Yes he did, I'm not disputing that.

The problem is the concept of.statutes of limitations, IE a case can be prosecuted within a set time after the crime occurred. (Except for murder, in the US murder has no statute of limitations).. which meant that the prosecution was not able to get him on most of the other cases

I know.

the OP is trying to shield his pastor by citing nyemars case and I cited cosby's case because many people did not believe the woman that sued him, including me because of the personality he portrayed in TV.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by anochuko01(m): 12:18pm On Jun 29, 2019
Jacinthe:
That's why I refuse to listen to the tape for now, or even form an opinion about the summary of it.

When the internet space has cooled off, I'll watch it, and for all it's worth, take a side based on what I believe to be true.

For now, I'll like to take a step back, and continue skipping most of the threads and responses to the allegations.
oil dey ya head ma

1 Like

Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by jesmond3945: 12:19pm On Jun 29, 2019
The reason why young people complain of buhari. By tommorow BBN would start and another event to preoccupy the mind of the young people will berth while their leaders loot them to stupor. I don't think a mind that is full of ideas or hustling for the pay day would concentrate about these mundane issues.
Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by Benekruku(m): 12:19pm On Jun 29, 2019
Adakintroy:

You are a fool. When they say go school you go say Water full class.

You accusing someone of rape but you did not report it to police or charge to court. But you did your makeup, pack a stage took your time and granted and we'll staged interview with cameras rolling . Is that how a educated sane person gets justice?

From her actions alone can't you deduce it as a well choreograph publicity stunt. Something she will definitely get huge cut from. If she report to the police she doesn't get paid.

Am not saying the pastor did not do it. Am certain he slept with her. But she is not after justice.

You are confused within yourself. Stay one place

He slept with her at the age of 17 right?

sigh...
Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by cho25bc(f): 12:20pm On Jun 29, 2019
Davash222:

i agree but what if she's not a victim afterall? a proper investigation should be carried out before we jump into conclusion,and yes,coza man should go to court if he feels unjustly accused

2 Likes

Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by JJOF(m): 12:20pm On Jun 29, 2019
lonelydora:
Why did Busola speak out when her close friend accused her of her waywardness and questioned the paternity of her children?

Timi should also be questioned to find out what is happening in his marriage. Women can do/say anything when they are in tight corner.

Online Mob Action without logical thinking is what I can never support.

Nigerians ranted when Stephanie Otobo and Dorcas Fapson accused the innocent men of rape. Kemi also accused a man of God, and they later came out to say it was false.

I am not exonerating the pastor because there have been some allegations too. But let's wait to hear his own side of the story.

Let the justice have it's way.

Why protest to his church when you just heard one side of the story?

NIGERIANS THINK, FORGET SOCIAL MEDIA. LET THE PARTIES SORT OUT THEMSELVES. THE CROWD IS NOT ALWAYS RIGHT

Edited: For those quoting me. You all shouting about the donation on GoFundMe, all your donation won't even be equal to one Sunday service offering in only one branch. If he needs help, there are people from outside the country that will help him. See the pastor is from a wealthy home. His wife is also from a wealthy home. He also rolls with big pastors like Mensa Otabil, T.D Jakes, Bill Winston, etc.
Because there have been stupid and baseless rape or promiscuous allegations in the past, doesn't mean this one is false, most especially when many persons are pointing fingers at you.

1 Like

Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by Kenturkey048(m): 12:20pm On Jun 29, 2019
TOPCRUISE:
Thought this issue has not only gotten out if hand cos It has vanished from the hand completely many will not reason with the OP. They will blast him for voicing his opinion
the OPs comparison is very wrong..one been accused of same thing by 5 different people...persons not related with anything atall....no naa...

3 Likes

Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by TGM2015: 12:20pm On Jun 29, 2019
RemiTinubu:

Had it been that the innocent guy has no evidence by now the world will be tearing him limb for limb

Yes you heard me right
All these would have happened without proper investigation and done out of emotions and sentiments because the world frowns at rape (including me) and sometimes take actions on the accused without investigation due to gender ish.

Nowadays desperate ladies capitalize on that to pull down any man they feel like and the world won't even ask questions and just destroy the accuser without proper investigation.

I use to join the band wagon until Neymer's case showed me how wicked some ladies can be
who would ever think that such innocent looking latino will ever accuse neymer falsely.

The world have started believing her story till neymer luckily presented a solid proof to end the allegations.

What about numerous guys in the same situation that gat nothing to back up their claims?

I rest my case here.

Please I'm not defending COZA Pastor, infact i don't like that guy but let's be logical in our reasoning SOMETIMES.
Not when over 30 victims accused him of raped. Mind you, the case was known to the family and senior members of the church then. Busola only made it public when she was publicly accused of being a slut, having a child out of wedlock, and questioning the paternity of her child. The accuser based his/her accusations on her relationship with the COZA Pastor when she was in her teenage years. Good thing was that she did not hide this very incident to her husband before they got marriage.

Personally, I have had news of this very Pastor many years ago on the same raping and luring young girls to have sex with them. And with many known social handles testifying against the same Pastor on the same rape thing, I doubt the man is innocent. My only fears is the judiciary, they should find a court that the judge is an advocate against sexual abuse.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by lonelydora: 12:21pm On Jun 29, 2019
JJOF:

Because there have been stupid and baseless rape or promiscuous allegations in the past, doesn't mean it false, most especially when many persons are pointing fingers at you.

My point is this. Let the court decide

1 Like

Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by darkelf: 12:21pm On Jun 29, 2019
lonelydora:
Why did Busola speak out when her close friend accused her of her waywardness and questioned the paternity of her children?

Timi should also be questioned to find out what is happening in his marriage. Women can do/say anything when they are in tight corner.

Nigerians ranted when Stephanie Otobo and Dorcas Fapson accused the innocent men of rape. Kemi also accused a man of God, and they later came out to say it was false.

I am not exonerating the pastor because there have been some allegations too. But let's wait to hear his own side of the story.

NIGERIANS THINK, FORGET SOCIAL MEDIA. LET THE PARTIES SORT OUT THEMSELVES. THE CROWD IS NOT ALWAYS RIGHT

Edited: For those quoting me. You all shouting about the donation on GoFundMe, all your donation won't even be equal to one Sunday service offering in only one branch. If he needs help, there are people from outside the country that will help him. See the pastor is from a wealthy home. His wife is also from a wealthy home. He also rolls with big pastors like Mensa Otabil, T.D Jakes, Bill Winston, etc.

Nigerians suffer from collective amnesia. They forget easily.

Because she is a lady and blew the whistle first, they assumed she is innocent and was forcefully broken.

Me, I have decided to wait until full investigations are concluded before I take sides. Besides, people that know the "victim" in question have come out to say that she and her husband aren't exactly saints.

There are always two sides to a story.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by 8stargeneral: 12:21pm On Jun 29, 2019
don't mind all dis our yeyebrities everybody want react, who was there when it happened?...Nonsense.!
Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 29, 2019
Mrs dakolo ain't some bimbo looking to make money from a rich dude. She's married with kids and all, why would she wanna lie and soil her family reputation?

Let's critically assess this.

1 Like

Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by Adakintroy: 12:22pm On Jun 29, 2019
Benekruku:

You are confused within yourself. Stay one place

He slept with her at the age of 17 right?

sigh...

You are the one confuse. He slept or he raped which one. Cus if you are intelligent you will see are story did not add up.
Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by Benekruku(m): 12:22pm On Jun 29, 2019
[s]
lonelydora:

[/s]
Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by Benekruku(m): 12:22pm On Jun 29, 2019
[s]
Adakintroy:

You are the one confuse. He slept or he raped which one. Cus if you are intelligent you will see are story did not add up.
[/s]
Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 29, 2019
RemiTinubu:

Yes you heard me right

I rest my case here.

Please I'm not defending COZA Pastor, infact i don't like that guy but let's be logiceal in our reasoning SOMETIMES.

Mrs Logical

In what heavens is the similarities between these cases?

I'm bewildered I swear, even coming from a woman

Shame!

Keeping trying to be politically correct in a rape case

Dumb post!

2 Likes

Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 29, 2019
lonelydora:

My point is this. Let the court decide
The system has failed us repeatedly. I'm amazed many are shouting Court Court Court... We know in Nigeria, with money you can buy any Judge.

So many Rapists trying to hide their evil deeds. I simply wish there's a radio station where these ladies can call and expose evil doers.

1 Like

Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by Benekruku(m): 12:24pm On Jun 29, 2019
kingy1:
The church members full this thread die..

No mind the rape gangs

It really hurts me they have the effrontery to still be defending the rapist after different accusations from diffeent angles!

Damn! This peoples brains have been harvested.

1 Like

Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by chukwuibuipob: 12:25pm On Jun 29, 2019
BlueAir:
needful for her not him if real
when kemi oluloyo accused Pastor ibiyomie,,u knw the rest of d story..
Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by eLcastro(m): 12:25pm On Jun 29, 2019
But few weeks ago a lady went on a sole protest against a councillor that she said raped her sis....the man in question was reported to have ran away.....now why was everyone not on this same energy....just saying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Mobile Phone Bible / Photo Of Apostle Johnson Suleman And His Daughters / Two Ladies Fighting After Church Service In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.