Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,429 members, 7,812,267 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far (46935 Views)

My Agemate Cousin Is Getting Married Next Month And I Am Feeling Depressed. / My Biggest regret In Life Is To Be Disvirgin By Prostitutes / Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far by Nezero(m): 12:02am On Oct 28, 2019
Not working hard enough to get a first class in school

2 Likes

Re: Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far by Ashawoboi27(m): 1:57am On Oct 28, 2019
Gsauce:

How was the money spent?
Lol babes
Clubbing
Lodging in hotels

1 Like

Re: Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far by Designerdollars: 10:09pm On Nov 27, 2019
are these the Twins? cool
Maryjane001:
I v been best friends with these set of twins since first year.
Being an introvert,i became so used to them and we couldn't do without each other.
They knew me so well, and knew i was a very emotional person and that i hated insults.
One of them started liking me, and i liked him in return though i made it clear to him that i couldn't date him.
This guy was so addicted to me that he couldn't stay without hearing from me in a day.
During Vacation,the parents noticed and warned me to stay away from their son. That was odd because i was close to the parents. They even threatened to involve my parents if i didnt stay away.
I was confused because i didnt do anything wrong. But i stayed away for about 4 months. I blocked their lines. Even if we see each other in school ,we behave like strangers.
But i m a kind of person that hates having beef with someone particularly people i m very close to. I was the one wronged here but i just wanted to settle everything and have a clear head. That was when i received the greatest insult of my life.
I called them and told them that we had to meet in person so as to clear issues up. The one that liked me agreed but the other kept bringing excuses. I met with the one that liked me and talked about the issue and settled. But i told him not to tell his parents about it and he agreed. Later on, the twins fought each other and the one i wasnt too close to called me and was blaming me for the fight. Something i knew nothing about. That he was badly injured because of me. That anytime my name is mentioned in the house, his other twin just gets violent and told me to stay away. I called the one i liked and begged him to apologize to his brother.
I didnt want the matter to be one-sided so i offered to come to their lodge so as to talk with the other twin. I didnt know the location but they promised to come pick me. I waited for so long but none showed up, later their mom called me and was like she was looking for her son that she was sure he was with me. I told her i haven't seen him and also reminded her that she told me to stay away from her children. She warned me and the next thing i was seeing on social media was that i insulted their mother,that i called her names. As if i dont v a loving mother that i respect. They called me all manner of names on social media. I was reduced to an object of ridicule on their timelines.
I wasnt myself for months. I never cried but i was hurting badly inside.
My friend was there when i answered that call and was shocked herself.
I shared everything i had with these boys. I sacrificed so much for them as my friends. Even when sometimes they had nothing to eat,i will give them my food. Looking back at the things i sacrificed for them, i realized i was stupid.
I v moved on and thank God i have a better set of friends.

1 Like

Re: Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 27, 2019
Designerdollars:
Yup....how did I g

1 Like

Re: Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 27, 2019
Designerdollars:

Yup....how did u get those pics?
Seems someone has been duin a lot of digging Abt me�
Re: Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 27, 2019
Designerdollars:

That pix was taken on matric day.....last yr
Re: Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far by Designerdollars: 10:37pm On Nov 27, 2019
LMAO you can say that again grin.
Was just having a little fun time snooping around
Maryjane001:

1 Like

Re: Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 27, 2019
Designerdollars:
LMAO you can say that again grin.
Was just having a little fun time snooping around

On my Facebook acct bruh? undecided
What z ya name
Re: Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far by 40secondsguy(m): 11:39pm On Nov 27, 2019
Being addicted to sex...

I mean its so fucking depressing that you look at a female and the first thing that lits up is .....SEX!!! angry

Its getting to my head now...and u can't control it again...plus I've started smoking lately...

Sometimes I wish I could just just puff that weed and get sucked into oblivion where only I exist undecided

Truth is I feel fucking lonely and it sucks...like suck a ball suck undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far by Ajoboss(m): 2:54pm On Nov 28, 2019
40secondsguy:
Being addicted to sex...

I mean its so fucking depressing that you look at a female and the first thing that lits up is .....SEX!!! angry

Its getting to my head now...and u can't control it again...plus I've started smoking lately...

Sometimes I wish I could just just puff that weed and get sucked into oblivion where only I exist undecided

Truth is I feel fucking lonely and it sucks...like suck a ball suck undecided
you are not alone bro..
I'm here

1 Like

Re: Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far by jidejado(m): 4:08pm On Nov 28, 2019
mine is experiencing a delay for NYSC. my nonsense school haven't approved my results yet.. for almost a year now. finished with a 2 1 though. I m slipping into depression cos they r wasting my time... the pressure is much

1 Like

Re: Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far by SmellingAnus(m): 4:46pm On Nov 28, 2019
seanwilliam:
that's why if person dey see 2-square meal chop, make he dey thank God. forget media most of us are broke. for anything in naija,u need link up, including yahoo and ritual. i pity married people most
honestly... No wonder the rate of married women having extra marital affairs is getting worse...
Re: Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far by emmythetbcWiz: 5:42pm On Nov 28, 2019
the day I discovered d country Nigeria is a scam to the ppl and by our government...

take Education as an example the u will understand better.
Re: Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far by seanwilliam(m): 5:44pm On Nov 28, 2019
SmellingAnus:
honestly... No wonder the rate of married women having extra marital affairs is getting worse...
married women olosho na inh plenty pass these days

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far by seanwilliam(m): 5:45pm On Nov 28, 2019
Designerdollars:
the girl go hear am

1 Like

Re: Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far by chinwezdasilva: 5:48pm On Nov 28, 2019
AccessME:
After 4yrs in the University with Lot's of frustration, carryover, sleepless nights and humiliation, I ended up not graduating now I'm depressed contemplating Suicide. Trial time 4 me
easy on yourself man no rush in life

1 Like

Re: Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far by TheGenius001: 5:55pm On Nov 28, 2019
Maryjane001:

So you mean you have no problem with someone having to upload your picture online or what

I am shocked and perplexed

1 Like

Re: Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 28, 2019
Samyj247:
no kill ursef bros. if u kill ursef ur enemies go laf u. make money and put them to shame

Kindly assist brother I’m willing to learn
Re: Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 28, 2019
Maryjane001:

Yup....how did I g

You fine pass them,nice shade
Re: Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 28, 2019
Designerdollars:

I clear road for you

1 Like

Re: Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far by vikgreen01(m): 11:08pm On Nov 28, 2019
lilyelv:
i wont really say that i have regrets sha..finished secondary school on time..wrote jamb for the first time..it didnt work out....then later got an admission but cause of money issues i had to lay off the admission and work..worked for a while but i wasnt paid sha...... then straight to last year.....i was about going to school....had a serious accident which affected both legs..and i couldnt walk for a while.....and that actually made me lose my self esteem a bit ..........i had to use all my money to take care of hospital bills...now that am ready to go to school..i have no funds to futher..and am even thinking of running a business instead of going to school....i have no idea what i want to venture into self.....i am just confused sha.....i do feel that whenever am about to do something....something comes up and prevents me from moving forward....am not bothered jare....am taking life the way i see it everyday.....las las i go dey alright..pls ignore any typo errors
lilyelv:
i wont really say that i have regrets sha..finished secondary school on time..wrote jamb for the first time..it didnt work out....then later got an admission but cause of money issues i had to lay off the admission and work..worked for a while but i wasnt paid sha...... then straight to last year.....i was about going to school....had a serious accident which affected both legs..and i couldnt walk for a while.....and that actually made me lose my self esteem a bit ..........i had to use all my money to take care of hospital bills...now that am ready to go to school..i have no funds to futher..and am even thinking of running a business instead of going to school....i have no idea what i want to venture into self.....i am just confused sha.....i do feel that whenever am about to do something....something comes up and prevents me from moving forward....am not bothered jare....am taking life the way i see it everyday.....las las i go dey alright..pls ignore any typo errors
lilyelv:
do u care for a chat?

1 Like

Re: Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far by Designerdollars: 11:09pm On Nov 28, 2019
Lol grin what do you mean?
Adedokunworld:

I clear road for you

1 Like

Re: Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far by vikgreen01(m): 11:11pm On Nov 28, 2019
Maryjane001:

Nope. I almost dated the younger one though. undecided
But I thought about it and saw no future in it so I refused. Right now,we avoid each other as much as we can.
And I never want to have anything to do with them ever again.
Not all stories have a happy ending tho smiley
Maryjane001:

But I thought about it and saw no future in it so I refused. Right now,we avoid each other as much as we can.
Maryjane001:

hi do u care for a chat

1 Like

Re: Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far by Jonra(m): 1:26am On Nov 29, 2019
Let's talk about truth that sets you free and gives us a peace beyond understanding.

Contumely:

I regret being born at all. Not just being born in Nigeria.
Life has no meaning.
I wonder what we are doing in this world.

I regret my curiosity; which has led me to learn a lot especially about God and religion. It led me to deism and confusion.
At times, I wish I could format my memory and remain in ignorance-- bliss.

1 Like

Re: Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far by Nobody: 7:35am On Nov 29, 2019
vikgreen01:
[color=#990000][/color] hi do u care for a chat

No problem

1 Like

Re: Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far by jmaxjohn(m): 9:49am On Nov 29, 2019
iLegendd:
Pls how can I link a bank account to kdp. My family in the us are being assholes
Re: Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far by iLegendd(m): 10:24am On Nov 29, 2019
jmaxjohn:

Pls how can I link a bank account to kdp. My family in the us are being assholes

Wrong thread to ask such a question.

2 Likes

Re: Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far by jmaxjohn(m): 10:34am On Nov 29, 2019
iLegendd:

Wrong thread to ask such a question.

You're right, but the opportunity wasn't misused.
At least you can now point me to the right thread.

1 Like

Re: Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far by MightyHand(m): 11:55am On Nov 29, 2019
CheedyJ:
In my 30s,first child,no good job(graduated a while), no wife,no child, no money,loads of unspoken pressure, just hanging in there & hoping for a better day..
You're not alone Bro, but keep pulling it's gonna b fine surely
Re: Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far by Samyj247: 8:43pm On Dec 01, 2019
Adedokunworld:

Kindly assist brother I’m willing to learn
did I said I am teaching anything
Re: Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far by shestrong(f): 10:32pm On Dec 01, 2019
Iogobenz:
Mine is managing money tbh.
It stresses me more to keep money than to make it.
Looking at my spending frightens me all the time!
Like how am I suppose to keep up with this?
Scares me all the time I swear.i just need a good woman now to marry who will help me manage some stuff tbh.
Heaven please give me a better half.that's all I ask.
I don't mind getting married to her tonight.
grin
Iogobenz:
Mine is managing money tbh.
It stresses me more to keep money than to make it.
Looking at my spending frightens me all the time!
Like how am I suppose to keep up with this?
Scares me all the time I swear.i just need a good woman now to marry who will help me manage some stuff tbh.
Heaven please give me a better half.that's all I ask.
I don't mind getting married to her tonight.
so funny

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

He Is My Jedi Jedi, She Is My Iyawo - Lady Shares Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos / Bride Wears Hijab On Wedding Day. See Beautiful Photos / Ghana Church Elder Found Dead In Guest House After Having Sex With A Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.