Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,410 members, 7,830,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Signs To Suspect Busayo's Rape Story Against Fatoyinbo - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs To Suspect Busayo's Rape Story Against Fatoyinbo (3801 Views)

I Masturbate With COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Pictures - Nigerian Lady / Asiwaju: A Terrible Rape Story Trending Right Now On Twitterng / My Rape Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Signs To Suspect Busayo's Rape Story Against Fatoyinbo by Holla911(m): 5:05pm On Jun 30, 2019
pode:
Guys the way things are going now if any lady or even if it your girlfriend offer you her body, please run with your three legs because what you did, you did it did for your future, to avoid this kind of story
You can eat but have evidence that indeed you were offered the meal and not taken by force.
Can’t trust this opposite sex with there emotions.
Re: Signs To Suspect Busayo's Rape Story Against Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 30, 2019
she was raped 2 times by the pastor, she told her brother and family member, they confronted him and he begged for forgiveness

1 Like

Re: Signs To Suspect Busayo's Rape Story Against Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 30, 2019
lilwetdick:
she was raped 2 times by the pastor, she told her brother and family member, they confronted him and he begged for forgiveness
So why is she bringing it up again??
Re: Signs To Suspect Busayo's Rape Story Against Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 30, 2019
olsome:
So why is she bringing it up again??

bring what again..all these info was in the full interview)

she never wanted to put this in public but because of the allegation somebody wrote to timi on social media and the calls she got from people

even pastor biodun told another pastor that she had an affair with him..but even if it was an affair dont forget this was a 17 years old girl meaning he commited a crime
Re: Signs To Suspect Busayo's Rape Story Against Fatoyinbo by lilianofentse(f): 9:09pm On Jun 30, 2019
Gabson001:

U mean power pasta? Where this one from?
he's not fit to be called a pastor

1 Like

Re: Signs To Suspect Busayo's Rape Story Against Fatoyinbo by ubunja(m): 9:44pm On Jun 30, 2019
Upton:
You people will not rest.
cheesy grin
Re: Signs To Suspect Busayo's Rape Story Against Fatoyinbo by ubunja(m): 9:47pm On Jun 30, 2019
Margy:
My opinion:

I think the more reason why she decided to speak is because:
1. Timi Dakolo must have suspected and might have caught her with the Coza pastor.

2. He might have asked her for explanation.

3. She wanted to dodge, but he stood his ground, he might have promised her he won't over react.

4. She confided in her husband. Coza initially raped her twice. She must have told her husband all other sexual encounters. Of course, after the rape, she has been sleeping with him. Because if someone rapes a person twice, you will surely want to avoid such a person. She never did! She kept going to the church and all other sex were consensual.

5. Timi became furious. He couldn't handle that anymore. How can he keep sharing a punanny with another man.

6. He was angry, maybe threatened divorce, but how can he divorce? A gospel singer!

7. He thought about it. She begged.

8. On a second note: he must expose this man. Who knows how many girls he might have slept with. Even married women were not left out.

9. He made her agree to do a public post and public speech. First he made a post on Instagram.

10. Now, he gained a lot of trust from fans!.. Timi is in pains: no man wants to share his woman with another rod. No! No man.

11. People are angry.

12. But his wife has not told us if she hasn't had sex with coza pastor after the two times rape. She did not say so.

13. If the case gets to court more will come out, probably!

Inbtw
14. A flamboyant pastor!!! I'm sure a lot of girls have slept with him.. not rape this time!

15. I know one pastor in Umuahia that runs..ehm..ehm..streams of joy, both are best of friends, who knows? Maybe accomplice. Birds of same feather!

16. Ok.. let's wait for the next story
interesting
Re: Signs To Suspect Busayo's Rape Story Against Fatoyinbo by ubunja(m): 9:48pm On Jun 30, 2019
Holla911:

You can eat but have evidence that indeed you were offered the meal and not taken by force.
Can’t trust this opposite sex with there emotions.
damn. The future is bleak

1 Like

Re: Signs To Suspect Busayo's Rape Story Against Fatoyinbo by Legalaffairs(m): 10:08pm On Jun 30, 2019
bukkyemotions:
Hey!!! Before you blow me down, rape is terrible and dangerous, but can you please notice these in Busayo's story ..

She was raped!!

(1) She was raped, but she was a choir member, ABI chior mistress in his church..She didn't get angry, and probably moved out of COZA to deeperlife, mfm, dunamis, etc.

(2) She married in COZA with timi dakolo...Implies she may be so comfortable inside that church..

(3) She never said she confronted pastor Fatoyinbo of his past deeds even before she got married... Because when she grew up, she could have had a meeting with him to deal with that past.

(4) She said nothing for 15 years.

(5) Timi dakolo impregnated her twice as COZA workers or choir members, and COZA forced them to marry...

(6) Please help me check oooh!!!

Before I help you check your ignorance, help me check the depth level of your IQ.

Set your sister or daughter who is under 17yrs up to be raped then watch how confused and withdrawn she will be if not for the rest of her life, at least till she ends it all up with suicide.

Place on the table your evidence of Busola's multiple abortion or pregnancy before we confirm your sanity level.

ADVICE:
Slow pokes don't pose academic or investigative questions, because it shoots them directly on their fore head. They hardly live to know the answers.
Re: Signs To Suspect Busayo's Rape Story Against Fatoyinbo by Gabson001(m): 11:28pm On Jun 30, 2019
lilianofentse:
he's not fit to be called a pastor
Lmao
Re: Signs To Suspect Busayo's Rape Story Against Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 01, 2019
Margy:

Didn't I say my opinion?
I careless about You!
I am only pointing out other accomplice.. Maybe, birds of same feather!
Besides how am i sure you are not hypnotized or brainwashed with charismatic witchcraft?

You better go and sit down.

hey i'm nt hypnotized or brainwashed with charismatic witchcraft i don't go to church for pastor's sake, i go becus i love God, so everyone is entitled to his/her opinion my bad manners for speaking on ur forgive for them.

1 Like

Re: Signs To Suspect Busayo's Rape Story Against Fatoyinbo by Margy: 6:59pm On Jul 01, 2019
RAGGA40:

hey i'm nt hypnotized or brainwashed with charismatic witchcraft i don't go to church for pastor's sake, i go becus i love God, so everyone is entitled to his/her opinion my bad manners for speaking on ur forgive for them.

Go and sin no more grin grin
Re: Signs To Suspect Busayo's Rape Story Against Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 01, 2019
What a Nation! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

End Time” Pastor Tells Congregation To Kiss Random Neighbors During Service / Why Is All Dating Apps A Hookup Zone In Nigeria / This Nonsense Has To Stop !!!! How Ashawø Go Draw Jesus Face For Yansh ?! ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.