Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) - TV/Movies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) (23002 Views)

Poll: Who Will Win The X Factor 2010?

John Adeleye: 10% (3 votes)
Mary Byrne: 0% (0 votes)
Storm Lee: 0% (0 votes)
Cher Lloyd: 17% (5 votes)
Katie Waissel: 0% (0 votes)
Rebecca Ferguson: 6% (2 votes)
1 Direction: 3% (1 vote)
Belel Amie: 3% (1 vote)
FYD: 0% (0 votes)
Aiden Grimshaw: 6% (2 votes)
Matt Cardel: 31% (9 votes)
Nicolo Festo: 0% (0 votes)
THE WILD CARDS: 0% (0 votes)
Treyc Cohen: 6% (2 votes)
Wagner Fiuza Carriho: 3% (1 vote)
Diva Fever: 0% (0 votes)
Peije Richardson: 10% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

Tomorrow Belongs To Me- Movie, Who's Watching? / DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] / X-factor (Who's Watching) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by agabaI23(m): 10:19pm On Nov 20, 2010
Katie is pleading for help grin
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by tubabie(f): 10:19pm On Nov 20, 2010
Pls help Katie get back on her feet!!! tongue grin
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by mystikal(m): 10:23pm On Nov 20, 2010
It must really suck 2 be Katie
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by ragdollz: 10:29pm On Nov 20, 2010
Katie, Ms Desperate-To-Be-A-Star, has cut and dyed her hair, reduced her make up etc, just to please her detractors. You don't do that! Shame shame shame, now I'm beginning to understand why pple hate her too much - she comes across as too ready to please. Let us watch, and see whether she'll ever release a successful album after this.
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by kadman(m): 11:51pm On Nov 20, 2010
Katie Waissel - Winner X-Factor 2010.
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by ragdollz: 11:58pm On Nov 20, 2010
kadman:

Katie Waissel - Winner X-Factor 2010.

LOL. Let me quote Simon and say, if Katie wins, then it's the end of the world. Or not, not even the end of the world: the end of the UNIVERSE grin.

But it would be a good, funny story if she turns around and wins. but I promise you, what ever music she makes, it will never sell. You can force a girl to win the X-Factor, but you can't force the public to buy her records. This has been proven many times by those past X-Factor winners who somehow managed to win, to everyone's surprise - only to make one or two hits then disappear. Some are not even lucky to make ONE hit after they leave X-factor. such might be the fate of Katie if she DARES to win grin grin grin grin.
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by manmustwac(m): 12:59am On Nov 21, 2010
ragdollz:

That's good for Cheryl, see how she wants to fight Wagner grin grin. But the guy knows how to toast well, and assured her that he didn't know he was talking to a journalist (who have PhD in twisting pples words) when he said that she came from a council estate, and now she is a big star. These little biff-baff fights are the reason me I watch this show, because the singing is s[b]hi[/b]t grin grin
why couldn't the fiesty bitch settle her problem with him away from the cameras angry Why must it be in front of them angry
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by ragdollz: 1:06am On Nov 21, 2010
manmustwac:

why couldn't the fiesty naughty woman settle her problem with him away from the cameras angry Why must it be in front of them angry

We all know why!! She did it deliberately, to sway the public against him! Making him look like a bad guy on air like that, she thought would be perfect revenge. But he replied so smartly, she now looks like a "feisty" wick! Hm, this Cheryl Cole is beginning to get above herself. If not for her looks, I wonder if anyone will give two fish fingers about her? I wonder!
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by manmustwac(m): 1:36am On Nov 21, 2010
ragdollz:

We all know why!! She did it deliberately, to sway the public against him! Making him look like a bad guy on air like that, she thought would be perfect revenge. But he replied so smartly, she now looks like a "feisty" wick! Hm, this Cheryl Cole is beginning to get above herself. If not for her looks, I wonder if anyone will give two fish fingers about her? I wonder!
well i am defineately gonig to vote for wagner to keep him in the competition just to frustrate simon cowell. simon had the bloody cheek to ask him what he's doing in the competition and if he thinks he can win the competition when whether he can or can't its the viewing public who votes for him. And thier trying to keep that katie in the show who should've gone weeks ago angry
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by ragdollz: 1:47am On Nov 21, 2010
manmustwac:

well i am defineately gonig to vote for wagner to keep him in the competition just to frustrate simon cowell. simon had the bloody cheek to ask him what he's doing in the competition and if he thinks he can win the competition when whether he can or can't its the viewing public who votes for him. And thier trying to keep that katie in the show who should've gone weeks ago angry

I totally concur. In fact, Simon has sunk really low in my estimation, after I heard he told Paije he was never going to win the X-Factor. Like that is the beginning or the end of the world. Those that lost the X-Factor, did life not go on for them? Simon Cowell too, is beginning to get above his station. He's beginning to believe that, because other pple think he's god, that he actually is.
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by Gamine(f): 2:00am On Nov 21, 2010
One Direction, Yipee yay! To Win!

Matt Cardle needs to go away arrgh, Totally wrecked that song
Cher, not just werking.
Rebecca was too weak, her make-up is quite distracting
Mary made me smile
Paije did well cheesy But they need to shave his hair
Wagner is the resident Jester, every court needs one.
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by manmustwac(m): 2:08am On Nov 21, 2010
@Gamine
so what about Katie? You forgot to mention her?
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by Gamine(f): 2:16am On Nov 21, 2010
Snap I forgot she was still there
I thought it was Harry Potters and Hermione's love child o
She definitely wasn't the worst of the night.
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by manmustwac(m): 2:18am On Nov 21, 2010
Gamine:

Snap I forgot she was still there
I thought it was Harry Potters and Hermione's love child o
She definitely wasn't the worst of the night.
Wow! so you think she'll avoid the bottom two this week? Cos i want her OUT! angry
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by Gamine(f): 2:30am On Nov 21, 2010
You would have to ask Mr Simon Cowell for that one o cheesy
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 21, 2010
Paige was my best last night grin It was a brilliant perfomance. grin
Hate to say it, but I am in love with One direction now, they are a fine Bunch of hardworking lads, I pray they go far.

As for Cheryl Cole, she just won some more fans for Wagner. She didn't think at all before making that statement, now she is being seen as the evil one.

I just couldn't watch Katie last night, her new look is so disgusting that it caused pain to my eyes. I can't take it anymore and I really do pray she leaves today followed by that annoying little brat called Cher angry

Did I mention that Simon and Cheryl are getting on my nerves sad , so partial and full of themselves.
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by maedan(f): 5:26pm On Nov 21, 2010
Simon is beginning to make too many mistakes undecided. First, he told Louis last week that he'd be thrown from the show. That was rude. Now this week he's telling a contestant that he can never win. Wow, this guy's mean. One day he'll lose the love the fans have given him. And as for the new-look Katie, I wish she came like this from day one undecided. Anyway, let me see who they'll sacrifice this week for the wonderful Katie Waissel.
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by KennyG6(m): 5:31pm On Nov 21, 2010
Katie's time is up, but i dont really see her going home this week. My theory is they fought to keep her in this long so that she can at least go on tour next year(as only the last 8 do so), esp as cowell had to buy her out of her existing contract.
There are still expendables like mary, paige, wagner; so my guess is katie would go only after these ones.
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by maedan(f): 5:41pm On Nov 21, 2010
Kenny_G:

Katie's time is up, but i dont really see her going home this week. My theory is they fought to keep her in this long so that she can at least go on tour next year(as only the last 8 do so), esp as cowell had to buy her out of her existing contract.
There are still expendables like mary, paige, wagner; so my guess is katie would go only after these ones.

Wow, that makes perfect sense (about the tour). And at least if she loses, she still gets to make the tour. These Simon & Co are too wily! No wonder they are so rich grin
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by manmustwac(m): 9:17pm On Nov 21, 2010
tried o vote for wagner just now with my mobile phone (0901616107) but am being told phone number invalid angry
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by ragdollz: 9:34pm On Nov 21, 2010
I voted for One Direction grin. In my house we've all decided they're the only ones who really deserve it grin. The others are just there to make "good" TV undecided grin.
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by manmustwac(m): 9:38pm On Nov 21, 2010
KATIE MADE IT THROUGH shocked shocked
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by tubabie(f): 9:41pm On Nov 21, 2010
angry angry angry
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by manmustwac(m): 9:44pm On Nov 21, 2010
am so happy for wagner, but i reckon paige will be going home tonite coz simon and cheryll will vote for cher
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 21, 2010
Paige is going home, no doubt about that cry
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by maedan(f): 9:49pm On Nov 21, 2010
Indestructible Katie wins again!

Sorry Paije, but I think your number is up undecided. You were lucky to last this long, but I'll never forgive Simon for what he said to you. Who knows if that's why the public forgot to vote for you.

I like Cher, but she's too mixed up.
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by manmustwac(m): 9:50pm On Nov 21, 2010
its going to go be 2 notes each am 100% sure about that. Even if he sings better than cher he's still going home cry
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 21, 2010
manmustwac:

its going to go be 2 notes each am 100% sure about that. Even if he sings better than cher he's still going home cry

They have it all planned, we know how it works. It's too sad cry
They both sang well though
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by maedan(f): 9:53pm On Nov 21, 2010
Cher looks so devastated grin. She come remove shoe join grin grin, a la Katie grin grin. Abeg she should go home, she's too immature. X-Factor have tried for her. See how Paije sang with confidence, this one her voice is cracking, yeye.
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by manmustwac(m): 9:54pm On Nov 21, 2010
aysometin:

They have it all planned, we know how it works. It's too sad  cry
They both sang well though
NOPE! Paije sang better.
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by maedan(f): 9:54pm On Nov 21, 2010
Simonnnn!!!
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by tubabie(f): 9:55pm On Nov 21, 2010
Simon is an [b]ass[/b]wipe!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (21) (Reply)

Before The Next Big Brother Naija / BBNaija: Innoson To Sponsor The 2019 Edition Of Big Brother Naija / Valentine Is Here - Mr Macaroni, Mummy Wa & Ama Baby (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.