Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,757 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) - TV/Movies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) (23012 Views)

Poll: Who Will Win The X Factor 2010?

John Adeleye: 10% (3 votes)
Mary Byrne: 0% (0 votes)
Storm Lee: 0% (0 votes)
Cher Lloyd: 17% (5 votes)
Katie Waissel: 0% (0 votes)
Rebecca Ferguson: 6% (2 votes)
1 Direction: 3% (1 vote)
Belel Amie: 3% (1 vote)
FYD: 0% (0 votes)
Aiden Grimshaw: 6% (2 votes)
Matt Cardel: 31% (9 votes)
Nicolo Festo: 0% (0 votes)
THE WILD CARDS: 0% (0 votes)
Treyc Cohen: 6% (2 votes)
Wagner Fiuza Carriho: 3% (1 vote)
Diva Fever: 0% (0 votes)
Peije Richardson: 10% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

Tomorrow Belongs To Me- Movie, Who's Watching? / DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] / X-factor (Who's Watching) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by manmustwac(m): 9:56pm On Nov 21, 2010
paije sang better than cher cry cry cry
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 21, 2010
maedan:

Simonnnn!!!
tubabie:

Simon is an [b]backside[/b]wipe!!!!

I am not even surprised  lipsrsealed
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by maedan(f): 9:56pm On Nov 21, 2010
Incredible ke, Louis?? She was a freaking mess!
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by kadman(m): 9:57pm On Nov 21, 2010
What happen, give all the details PLEASE

Maedan talk na !
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by tubabie(f): 9:58pm On Nov 21, 2010
^^^^^^ This is incredible!!!! These judges are , . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  angry angry
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 21, 2010
Louis is developing a memory loss  shocked
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by maedan(f): 9:59pm On Nov 21, 2010
They didn't let it go to deadlock bc Cher must have got the least votes undecided. I think so anyway. Anyway, on the outside world, so many pple want to work with Cher, eg N Dubz, Mike Posner etc, so the X-Factor producers know what they're doing. Cher is more valuable, it seems undecided.
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 21, 2010
Worst Xfactor ever  lipsrsealed
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by maedan(f): 10:01pm On Nov 21, 2010
kadman:

What happen,  give all the details PLEASE

Maedan talk na !

Lol, but your location na London now, where you dey sef??  grin grin grin. Anyway, Cher shivered and shook her way through the save-yourself song, yet Louis said she was incredible, and they all gave her their votes, except Danni of course. Hope you're not surprised, cos Paije was a wildcard, and they're almost all gone now grin. Next stop: WAGNER grin grin grin.
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by manmustwac(m): 10:02pm On Nov 21, 2010
maedan:

Incredible ke, Louis?? She was a freaking mess!
EXACTLY!!! he sang much better than cher. Am even surprised thought it would go to deadlock because it was louis who gave paije another chance after he had failed the first audition angry
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by kadman(m): 10:05pm On Nov 21, 2010
maedan:

Lol, but your location na London now, where you dey sef??  grin grin grin. Anyway, Cher shivered and shook her way through the save-yourself song, yet Louis said she was incredible, and they all gave her their votes, except Danni of course. Hope you're not surprised, cos Paije was a wildcard, and they're almost all gone now grin. Next stop: WAGNER grin grin grin.

Lol, no vex. I dey London, but this show has always pissed me off so I don't watch it. But as an NL addict I see you guys comments which gets me curious lol. tongue
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 21, 2010
At least Cher has been given a wake up call, she thinks she is the best thing since sliced bread. Now she nows that she is not all that, yeye girl undecided
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by r231(m): 10:23pm On Nov 21, 2010
I am sooo damn angry right now, wagner is still in Xfactor, what kinda talent show are we watching?? are people really voting or are they making up some bullshit , arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by ragdollz: 10:24pm On Nov 21, 2010
aysometin:

At least Cher has been given a wake up call, she thinks she is the best thing since sliced bread. Now she nows that she is not all that, yeye girl undecided

I hope Cher won't collapse one day. Looks like a single feather could topple her grin.
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 21, 2010
ragdollz:

I hope Cher won't collapse one day. Looks like a single feather could topple her grin.

Make she collapse sef, at least the whole of Great Britain would have some peace lipsrsealed
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by Gamine(f): 12:32am On Nov 22, 2010
manmustwac:

paije sang better than cher cry cry cry
Not tonight

I honestly like the way things are going now,
I've always disliked Paije's voice, its tiring plus that hair. .argh!
really glad to see the back of him!

Katie can sing, One Direction to Win!!! #thatisall
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by saraj(f): 12:55am On Nov 22, 2010
Whats wrong with Matt? Just watching the Xtra Factor
and he comes across a right cocky so and so. He thinks
its become a joke and looked directly at Wagner.
He should be grateful that Wagner is still there and all
of his real competition are being eliminated week after
week. I'm sure that he's aware he's favourite to win so
I don't know where all the beef is coming from.
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by ragdollz: 1:01am On Nov 22, 2010
aysometin:

Make she collapse sef, at least the whole of Great Britain would have some peace lipsrsealed

LOL grin. She's looking even more stick-thin than usual, I hope we don't turn out right oh, make we no hear say she drop dead from anorexia grin grin.

sara j:

Lol@ Matt being lucky, that's true! All the great singers are gone, now all he has against him is Wagner the joke, Katie the Most hated, Cher the rapper, and Becky the mouse. Mary, hmm, the public love her, but can she win?? Anyway, the reason for his look at wagner was maybe bc I hear they don't get along and fight a lot. You know Wagner likes girls, maybe he disturbed Matt's gf in the house grin.
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by Gamine(f): 1:05am On Nov 22, 2010
sara j:

and he comes across a right cocky so and so.

I agree, He must not win.
I can't bear to watch that Xtra Factor, It's so Awkward.
Everyone is calling for Konnie Huq's skin on Twitter. LOL
There's even a facebook group titled 'Get Konnie off the Xtra-Factor'
It must be really smarmy.
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by KennyG6(m): 12:08pm On Nov 22, 2010
sara j:

Please leave matt alone jare, cocky or not the guy would be a worthy winner this year, and of all the people voted off so far which one of them is as good as matt?
The only REAL competition he had/has is from 1-direction and Rebecca; the rest cant even hold a candle to him
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by debosky(m): 12:55pm On Nov 22, 2010
Though Paije sang well, Cher's a stronger candidate overall. . .she has more variety to her and being a 17 year old girl in Britain? She has far more commercial appeal to the X Factor producers.

I'm sure all of y'all on this thread don't even vote, yet you'll come here screaming your heads off when your candidate doesn't win.

Go Cher! cheesy cheesy
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 22, 2010
Is Rebecca still there?
From what I've seen on Youtube Rebecca takes it for me. Won me over immediately. Best voice I've heard so far and since Leona Lewis.
What's the noise about Cher anyway? Was dissapointed when I heard her, even though 'Stay with me' was alright, I've heard better.
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by debosky(m): 3:04pm On Nov 22, 2010
Rebecca is boring, . . she has little or no stage presence but at least she's learned how to open her eyes.

Cher can do it all. . . .she pisses a lot of people off but others love her, she can sing, rap and is just 17. grin

Nothing sells better than a love-hate artiste. grin grin grin
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 22, 2010
debosky:

Rebecca is boring, . . she has little or no stage presence but at least she's learned how to open her eyes.

Cher can do it all. . . .she pisses a lot of people off but others love her, she can sing, rap and is just 17. grin

Nothing sells better than a love-hate artiste. grin grin grin

If stage presence is jumping from one place to another, then sorry we would just have to agree to disagree. No wonder X-factor cannot produce a big star since Leona Lewis.
This is a singing show. And I will judge on who sings better. Rebecca's voice commands respect. And people wonder why Amy Winehouse could break into the American market and Cheryl Cole is still struggling.
There is a difference between Hannah Montana and Mariah Carey. No wonder Elton John said the show don't make stars, because of people like debosky.
And for goodness sake, I've heard enough of how old she is. I've heard 10, 13, 15, 16 year olds sing better than Miss Cher, no big deal.
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by debosky(m): 5:24pm On Nov 22, 2010
stillwater:

If stage presence is jumping from one place to another, then sorry we would just have to agree to disagree. No wonder X-factor cannot produce a big star since Leona Lewis.

Hehehe. . . .the only reason I like her is because so many people hate her. Besides, I like petite girls with attitude.  tongue

This is a singing show. And I will judge on who sings better. Rebecca's voice commands respect. And people wonder why Amy Winehouse could break into the American market and Cheryl Cole is still struggling.

You got it wrong at the beginning. . . it's NOT a singing show, it's just masquerading as one. What singing show will have the likes of Wagner still in the competition?

There is a difference between Hannah Montana and Mariah Carey. No wonder Elton John said the show don't make stars, because of people like debosky.

Bite me.  tongue

Besides, the only reason I watch it is to rile people up. . . dunno why people take such a drab, stage managed dog and pony show seriously.

And for goodness sake, I've heard enough of how old she is. I've heard 10, 13, 15, 16 year olds sing better than Miss Cher, no big deal.

Hater. . . .goooooo Cher!!  grin
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 22, 2010
debosky:

Hehehe. . . .the only reason I like her is because so many people hate her. Besides, I like petite girls with attitude.  tongue

This is not about who I like or who you like, or attitude or who jumps from the ceiling to perfom, when it comes to voice/vocal prowess Cher should not be placed with Rebecca.

You got it wrong at the beginning. . . it's NOT a singing show, it's just masquerading as one. What singing show will have the likes of Wagner still in the competition?

I wonder. How did he even qualify? However, it is a singing show, Wagner is singing not dancing and he's got 'attitude', roflmao. Nothing sells better than a love-hate artiste, abi. grin I would rather vote Wagner than Cher. grin

Bite me.  tongue
Besides, the only reason I watch it is to rile people up. . . dunno why people take such a drab, stage managed dog and pony show seriously.

You can't stage the voice. wink That is why I watch it. Look out for THE VOICE and who's got it. Can't be bothered about whose eyeliner is more pronounced or whose hair is bigger, or who pisses people off, unlike you. tongue

Hater. . . .goooooo Cher!!  grin

Nothing to do with hate.  Boooooooooooooo.
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by KennyG6(m): 8:37pm On Nov 23, 2010
tubabie:

Simon is an [b]backside[/b]wipe!!!!
what meanest thou?
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by tubabie(f): 8:39pm On Nov 23, 2010
^^^Nairaland edited my word cheesy I meant "a s s w i p e"
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by KennyG6(m): 8:49pm On Nov 23, 2010
so wetin that one come mean? grin grin grin abeg u knw say me i no sabi all these slangs embarassed
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by tubabie(f): 8:57pm On Nov 23, 2010
The lessons are not free. . . . . . . you need to pay some good money,OK?
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by debosky(m): 9:14pm On Nov 23, 2010
Kenny_G:

so wetin that one come mean? grin grin grin abeg u knw say me i no sabi all these slangs embarassed

lemme break it down for you - A S S W I P E = the tin wey dem dey use clean yansh. grin
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by tubabie(f): 9:15pm On Nov 23, 2010
Debo oya take five!! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (21) (Reply)

The Crazy In-laws - Mr Macaroni, Chioma Akpotha, Londoner, Olumide Oworu / BBNaija: Innoson To Sponsor The 2019 Edition Of Big Brother Naija / Poco Lee Joins As Glo Battle Of The Year Nigeria Set For Next Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.